My Mafia Baby Daddy✅

By hippieloverere

Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note from Author.
Part Two

Chapter 22

4.7K 141 30
By hippieloverere

The walk to the house was filled with awkward silence. Michael held Bria in his arms, her little head on his shoulders. Valentina followed a little way behind them trying to avoid Michael's intense gaze.

She had glanced at the clock on our way out. Ten thirty, shit!

"I told you to be home before ten!" Michael shouted as he walked into her room. He had just put Bria to bed, and she stood there with her mouth slightly, agape looking at him. Valentina had already changed into a pink silk robe and was pulling her curls into a ponytail, she keep fumbling at it so that she could have something to do with her hands.

"What, you have nothing to say?" He asked

"I lost track of time," she replied, her voice low as she tried to avoid eye contact with him. His eyes were spitting fire, and she hated to feel it burn.

"You lost track of time, that's rich." He mocked " because what I saw you were so busy talking to whoever the fuck that was."

"He's Rose and Antony's son."

"So that's why you were so eager to go? That's is why you fail to mention my invitation, because Valentina I wouldn't peg you as someone who wants to fuck someone else, while pregnant with another man's baby. He sneered with disgust at her. She wanted to cry at his words, they stung with the amount of malice he intended behind it.

"I didn't even know he was going to be there. Rose told me it was just her and her husband." she said softly, tears were already threatening to fall.

"I don't believe you!" He yelled causing her to take a step back, her back hit the edge of the dresser. Michael took a step forward and paused at the sheer terror that grips her face.

Valentina grabbed her stomach, as a sharp pain shot through her. The pain was sudden and it railed through her body, she held on to the dresser with her free hand. The tears that she tried to hold in ran freely down her cheeks as she started hyperventilating.

Michael stood there for a second, his brows knitted together, and then it got wide as he rushed to her.

"Valentina, what's wrong? Tell me what's wrong!" His voice hitched as he searched her face for answers. Valentina tried mouthing words, but the pain was so unbearable. The only thing that was in her mind was that she was having a miscarriage.

"Hospital," she whispered through the violent contractions that coursed through her body with those words Michael held the side of her cheeks.

"No, baby, no!" His eyes searched her, and he picked her up, he wrapped one of his arms under her bottom and placed her arm around his shoulders.

"Adele," Michael yelled and the woman came out from her room with wide eyes.

"Keep an eye on Bria, I'm taking Valentina to the hospital."

"Yes, Sir," she replied as she looked at them concerned. She looped her arms around Michael's neck as he walked with a rapid pace to his car in the garage by now the pain was growing stronger and through gritted teeth, she wimped softly as she rubbed her stomach in an effort to soothe the pain. Michael placed Valentina into the passage seat of his car, and pulled the seatbelt over her, he took one more concerned glance before rushing to the driver's seat and starting the engine. His car roared to life and the garage door automatically lifted as he sped through the gate.

"Breath," he said as he rested his free hand on her thigh, and started rubbing back and forth in an effort to make her feel more comfortable.

"This is not supposed to happen, I'm only five months. Babies don't survive at five months." she cried

"Baby, please, try to stay calm," Michael said as he tried to focus on the road. He would avert his eyes to her sometimes, and she would try to relax so he can focus on driving. The pain was getting so unbearable, she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. She touched the inside of her thighs to see if she was bleeding. No blood, but it doesn't help with the fact that the thought of miscarriage weighed heavily on her mind.

Michael had stopped at the front of the hospital and gotten out. He came to her side and opened the door, scooping her in his arms once again. Valentina held on tightly as he barged through the automatic door.

"My wife needs help," he yelled and everyone in the room turned to face them. One of the doctors, a tall guy with straight black hair, and a stethoscope around his neck ran to them. On his way, he motioned for a nurse to follow him with a wheelchair. When they reached the nurse placed the wheelchair beside Michael, and he gently placed her in it. The nurse started pushing her to the examination center. While Michael and the doctor chat behind her.

She was then plopped up on the examination table.

"Valentina, I understand that you are five months pregnant. Tell me what you are feeling exactly." The doctor said his accent was thick and he spoke slowly so that she might understand him.

"There is a sharp pain I'm my stomach, it feels like contractions," she said to him, and she started bawling. Michael rushed to her side; he started rubbing her hair. Valentina looked up at him, and he grabbed one of her hands and squeezed it.

"Okay, we're going to run some tests, but let me assure you now you are not in active labor." When he said that she sighed in relief, but if she wasn't in labor what was this sickening pain that was shooting through her.

One of the nurses rolled in an ultrasound machine in the room, and the doctor asked her to open her robe so that he could put gel on her stomach.

Valentina waited until she heard the strong heartbeat coming from the monitor and smiled. Michael tightened his grip on her hand, and she looked to face him, and they both smiled at each other.

"Everything looks perfect," the doctor said.

"So why am I feeling such an intense pain?" she asked this cramping was definitely not normal.

"Braxton Hicks, it happens when you enter your second trimester. It's just your body preparing yourself for pregnancy. Normally, it is bearable, but in your case, it was really strong. What were you doing before you felt it?" The doctor asked and there was a small awkwardness in the room. Michael cleared his throat

"We were arguing," he said and the doctor perked his brows.

"That can be a factor, increased stress can have a negative effect on pregnancy." The doctor told them and then told her to take it easy and avoid any stress triggers. After running some more tests to make sure she was completely healthy they sent them home.

Her stomach was still cramping, but knowing that it was Braxton hicks put her mind at ease. They arrived home around two in the morning, and Michael walked Valentina to her room and helped her into her bed.

"How are you feeling, has the pain gone? He asked sitting at the edge of her bed. She shook her head, as he looked at her stomach.

"You really had me scared tonight." He said and she could feel the need in him to touch her stomach. Valentina took a hold of his hand and guided him to it, there was a flutter inside her, and she placed his hand on the exact spot as they felt their son kicked for the first time.

Michael jumped at the movement, and then laughed heartily.

"A feisty lively one isn't he," he laughed and she started giggling with him.

"I'm okay, Michael, we are okay," Valentina told him and rested her hand on his rubbing it. She had to assure him the look in his eyes said it all he was frightened.

"I can't leave you, I will sleep on the chair over there to make sure everything is alright."

"You don't have to,"

"No, I want to, I'm so sorry about tonight. I'm sorry," he said and his voice hitched a little as he tried hiding his emotions.

"Okay,"

Valentina didn't remember the exact time she fell asleep, but the small rustle on her bed tore her away from her slumber. Half asleep she turned to the side of her to investigate the movement. It was Bria and she threw her little arm over her.

"Morning, mummy," she said with a smile, and she force herself to shake away the heaviness of sleep.

"Morning, Brrr, Brr," and she giggled and turned her head in the direction of the snores that were coming from the side of the room.

"Why is daddy sleeping on that chair?" she asked and with her question, Michael's eyes fluttered open and he looked at them. Valentina motioned for him to come and join them in the bed. A little reluctant at first, he came and lay down on the other side throwing his arms over Bria.

"Morning, Bria," he said, his voice rich and deep from sleep, and he pulled her closer to him and rested his head on her small shoulder, as his eyes slowly closed.

"Guess we are sleeping in," Valentina chuckled as she inch closer to their child, who was already falling back to sleep wrapped in her father's arms. Micheal extended his arms, pulling Valentina even closer, and she stared at the both of them feeling happiness. She  hadn't felt in a long time.

"Hi, guys thank you for reading and voting. MMBD has over seven thousand views and over two hundred votes. I am so grateful 🙏. You guys it means to world to me. 🖤🖤

Love Ranni Rose 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1K 45
auden a sweet innocent girl got sold to a man named alex at the age of 14 and had his child when she was 18. auden has never had a good life. she go...
63.9K 7.5K 66
Sequel to The Cunning * What's more dangerous, someone who has nothing to lose? Or someone who stands to lose everything? A lot can happen in three...
5.4K 143 10
Caterina and Lex never had a fairytale marriage. Forced into an arrangement neither of them wanted, they have been caught in a web of betrayal and de...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...