Roommates » [Luke Patterson]...

By _Liamssmile

What would you do if your best friend asked you to move in with him and his up and coming rock band? One mome... More

Welcomeeee
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapted 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sequel

Chapter 12

3.5K 113 229
By _Liamssmile

Tanna Carson

"I'll meet you back here after the concert, I promise."

"Okay go quickly, you're gonna miss the start of our set!" Reggie said excitedly, pushing me gently towards the backstage exit

"Wow Reg, if you wanted me gone so badly, all you had to do was ask." I say teasingly, watching his excitement drop almost immediately.

"No Roomie I-"

"Only joking, good luck boys." I watch a smile break out onto Reggie's face as he sighs in relief.

"You have got to stop doing that." He says in exasperation making me giggle softly.

"Where's the fun in that?" I wink at him before turning around and walking towards my new found security friend at the backstage entrance.

I flash the security guard a smile as I walk past him, chuckling to myself as his expression remains blank.

I make my way down the pathway until I reach the field where the stage was located and slipping myself into a small gap in the crowd.

"Are you all ready for Sunset Curve?"

That was good timing. The smoke machines hiss, engulfing the stage in smoke as the crowd watches impatiently.

The crowd stays relatively silent as the smoke starts to fade enough until the boys are visible and the opening chords of Now or Never start playing.

I watch the boys in awe as they perform, completely immersed in their music.

These boys are so completely talented, it's incredible.

I lift my phone up, trying to get the screen to focus to take some photos but it was proving difficult as they just kept moving around, especially Reggie who literally keeps bouncing across the stage.

I laugh to myself, managing to take some photos when I see Luke's gaze on me through the phone.

I raise my eyebrow, moving my phone away from my face as our eyes meet. I shake my head as he smirks, winking at me straight after before turning away to look at the boys.

"Did you see that Cayleigh!?" I hear some girl shout next to me, momentarily taking my attention away from the boys.

"Yes, Luke just winked at you!" I bit my lip in hopes of suppressing my laugh at the sound of the girls words. "You should go speak to him after the show!"

Well that's going to be interesting.

"I can't do that!" I zone out of their conversation, letting them fangirl in peace as I focus on the stage once again, watching the rest of their set.

"Thank you everybody, we're Sunset Curve!" Luke announces as the boys stand next to each other at the front of the stage, bowing.

"Tell your friends." Reggie echoes before the crowd cheers loudly.

I take that as my cue to make my way backstage and slip back out of the crowd.

"Hi friend, I'm just gonna..." I smile cheekily, pointing behind the security guard to where the boys should be.

I walk a bit more finding the three of them with water bottles in their hands as they cool down from their gig.

"I find it hard to understand how you guys are that talented." I say with a wide smile as the boys turn to look at me.

"You're just saying that Tan." Alex says causing Reggie to scoff.

"Can you just own your awesomeness for once." Reggie states as Luke nods in response.

"You guys are all incredible, seriously." I gush as Luke swings his arm around my shoulders. "Okay no, you're sweaty."

I pull a face, lifting his hand off of my shoulder and pushing him away from me.

The boys all exchange looks as I stand there cautiously.

"No, what are you guys doing?" I say taking a step back.

"Nothing Carson, why would you assume that?" Luke says stepping closer to me.

Suddenly all three boys wrap themselves around me, making me groan.

"You did not just-" the boys just burst out laughing after I manage to get out of their arms.

Luke catches my hand as I try move further away from them, pulling me closer to him so he can re-wrap his arm around me.

"Can't get away that easily Carson." He winks cheekily at me and I can't help but blush and look away.

"Okay let's go, the instruments are already being taken to the house so we need to get going."

As we start make our way to the backstage exit, I see the two girls that were in the crowd earlier.

"You don't understand, the lead guitarist winked at her!" The girl, Cayleigh, if I called correctly. exclaimed to the security guard.

Oh girl, he is just not gonna budge.

Alex and Reggie look towards Luke after hearing the girls words and he just shrugs with wide eyes.

"Did we miss something?" Alex whispers to the three of us.

"Man, I honestly have no clue?" Luke exclaims making me giggle.

"Luke, you're the lead guitarist!"

"Really? I didn't know that one, but I didn't wink at her, I only winked at-"

I look up at him giggling as he turns to look down at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's not my fault, don't look at me. The one girl thought you winked at her, her best friend was very adamant meeting you after that."

"And you didn't say anything?" Luke asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"I didn't think it would be necessary." I say shrugging innocently as Reggie just chuckles. "And what was I supposed to say?"

"Okay, well now what?" The other boys just shrug, making me roll my eyes.

"Here's a crazy idea, why don't you all just go say hi?"

"I- don't know?" Luke says cautiously.

"Worried about some fangirls Patterson?" I say amused, raising my eyebrow at him while removing his arm off my shoulders once again. "I'll be over there."

I walk away from the boys, trying to slip past them when the one girl stops me.

"How did you manage to get back here?" She snarls, causing my eyes to widen. Definitely was not expecting that.

"Cayleigh!" The other girl nudges her friend while shaking her head. "I'm sorry about her, just—we were about to leave."

"Oh no, I wouldn't leave just yet." I say smiling genuinely at her. I gesture to the boys who were making their way over to us, watching their eyes widen.

"Hey girls!" Reggie exclaims happily as the three of them reach the girls, allowing me to slip away.

"Uh, hi."

"Did you like the concert?" Alex asks with a friendly smile which widens as they nod their heads.

Luke's eyes catch mine as he mentally asks me for help but I only shake my head with a smile causing him to pout.

"We're so happy you guys enjoyed, will we see you at our next gig?" Luke asks, finally finding his voice, causing the girl to blush furiously and nod.

"Could we maybe get a picture please. It's okay if you guys can't though."

"Of course." Alex smiles, as he takes her phone and holds it out towards to me. "Lucky for you, we have a photographer right here."

I roll my eyes at his comment before they boys wrap their arms around the two girls with Luke in the middle.

"Go closer." I hear Cayleigh whisper, which was definitely not inconspicuous. I bite my lip, suppressing my laughter as she pushes her friend into Luke.

"It was lovely meeting you guys." Alex says, stepping away from them as I hand back the phone.

"See you at our next gig!"

Luke stared at me unamused while I just smile back playfully.

"Tell your friends!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 9.6K 21
Stephanie was living the dream. She was in an amazing band called Sunset Curve with her best friends. Not to mention they had the biggest gig of thei...
109K 1.9K 48
Kayla never asked to join a band, but it was the best decision she ever made. Along with her best friend Alex and new friends Luke and Reggie, Kayla...
17.1K 292 15
Ellery spent her whole life trying to please everyone around her, especially her father. When she and her sister finally decide to run out and start...
29.3K 574 17
"we're not who we used to be we're not who we used to be we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me trying to remember how it feels to...