TWDG: THE FINAL SEASON. (Clem...

By krigofalltrades18

***ON HOLD**** They've fought hard for 10 years. They've seen terrible things and done things even worse that... More

Your charicters look.
Prologue.
Epi one: Done running.
They Were like us...
Welcome to Alexandera.
Louis.
Chairles.
Interview with Rick Grimes.
Dinner and war game.
The next day.
Hunting.
Fishing.
Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.
Secrets told.
Ep 2: Suffer The Children.
The funeral and leaving.
Long time, no see.
Bloodletting.
The woman in black.
Return the hat.
The gathering.
Ericsson Boarding School.
Stay up forever.
2 weeks later.
Marry. Flip. Kill.
Stars.
The attack.
First kill.
Abel vs Clementine.
Ep 3: Broken toys.
Finding the boat.
Returing to Alexandria.
Why I left.
You have to...
The party.
Hey sweetpea...
You really think I'd let you all do this without me?
On board the ship.
Reunion of two enimes.
Epi 4: Lost and found.
Im sorry...
The last stand.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...
Greaving son.
Please find him.
Bandits.
Yellow Dandelions.
Aftermath
Black Betty.
Dealership escape.
Broken trust
Us Vs The World
The Time Has Come.
The Kingdom.
Identities.
I was lost. Then I was found.
Episode five: Divided houses: part 1
Gone

The man with diffrent colored eyes.

1.7K 57 3
By krigofalltrades18

Y/N's POV.

It's now approaching nighttime and me, A.J, Clementine and our new friends, are heading to the train station, where we found all of that food from yesterday. Hopefully, not all of the food was destroyed from the explosion we accidentally caused. There's more than likely gonna be a bunch of walkers there. But there's one thing I can't get off my mind. Before Brody left us to go back to Alexandria, she said that she needed to talk to Marlon about the cigarette and broken traps we found. Sure she was panicking but I just find it strange that she said Marlon and said nothing about talking about it with Rick. Cause Ricks the leader of Alexandria. But I didn't pay no more attention to it as I hear Louis behind us saying.

"Are we there yet? My feet are getting tired." Louis complained.

"Louis, don't even start with that." Violet said loudly. She then turns her attention to me. "Are we getting close?" Violet whispered to me. I take out the map and opened it.

"Yeah, just up this hill." I Said as I put away the map.

"Hear That Louis? You can take a break when we get there." Carl Said. I then remembered the car and something that I left behind there.

"Hey Clem?" I whisper to her. "Take them to the station. Ive gotta grab something from the car."

"What thing? There's nothing in the car." Clem said.

"It's something for A.J. Take them up there and I'll meet back with you guys, Okay?" I Said.

"Alright. Just make it quick. We don't need to be out here longer than we have to." Clem said.

"I'll be wicked fast. In and out." I Said as I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I then went down the hill before Ellie stoped me.

"Y/N, where you going?" She asked.

"I won't be long. Just follow Clem and the others. I'll be okay." I Said as I run down the hill to find the destroyed car. I searched for a about ten seconds before I see the car flipped on his top. I rush over to it and searched the back seat for A.J's toy. I find it in between The drivers seat and the roof of the car. I grabbed the toy and yanked it out of there and just as I stood up, I hear some ruffling in the Bushes. I stood still for a second and scanned the trees for whatever or whoever made that noise. Nothing else happened so I take off my backpack and put the toy inside it. I then ran all the way back to the others, who I see hiding behind some rubble in front of the broken train and beyond that is a horde of walkers, moving around the area.

"How many are there?" I asked.

"I counted twenty eight of them. Might be more behind the station." A.J said.

"Good job, kiddo." I Said as A.J smiles.

"So what should do now?" Louis asked.

"Well, there's no other exit into the station. Windows are boarded up and we can't break them without making any noise." Clem said, which sparks an idea in my head.

"Noise. That's it. We just need to make a lot of noise and then me, Clem and A.J will go in and grab as much as we can." I Said.

"But who's gonna make all the noises necessary to distract them all?" Carl asked.

"I vote Louis." Violet immediately said.

"Same here." Sophia Said.

"But why me?" Louis asked.

"Seriously, Louis? Your loud, obnoxious and annoying. Your perfect for this." Ellie says.

"Loud, yes. But as charming as ever. I just need something to make noise with my alluring voice." Louis said as Violet rolls her eyes.

"Well, there is that bell we used when we first came here. Will that work for you, Mr. Smooth talker?" Clem asked.

"That'll be perfect." Louis said as I go over to the bell and take it off the sign and hand it to Louis.

"Hey, knock em dead." I Said as Louis holds in a laugh. "Climb up that broken train cart and put on a show." Louis nods and goes to the train cart. Clem and the other's joined up with me.

"Me and Carl will stay and keep an eye out over here." Sophia Said.

"We'll go with you three to the station. Give you cover if necessary." Ellie said as her and Violet took out their weapons.

"If something goes wrong, you run like hell back to Alexandria." I Said to Carl and Sophia, just as Louis started ringing the bell and getting the walkers attention to him. Soon, a gap formed for us to move in through and me, Clem, A.J, Ellie and Violet go to the station, as I kill one walker in our way. Ellie and Violet stay behind and hid behind a bunch of barrels and Louis continues his show for the walkers, that gave us enough time to go in the station. We went in and the walker couple is still there, tied together and try's to reach for us as we go passed them into the back room. I looked towards the window and there's still walkers roaming around back. Better not make too much noise while we're here. Clem looked around the room for anything we can use to carry the food in. She then sees four duffel bags.
"These will do." Clem Says as she kneels down and picks up two of them.

"Guys, look." A.J Says as he picks up a lantern.

"It still work?" I asked him. He turns it on and it lights up. He gives me the lantern and I placed it down next to the hatch. I opened it and I see splatters of the food that was close to the grenade.

"A.J, were gonna need your help with this one. You still got your gun?" Clem asked. A.J then pulled out his little revolver and checked the bullets.

"I only use it when I need to." A.J said as he puts it back in the back of his pants.

"Good job. Go in there and find whatever's left and hand it to us." I Said as A.J goes in the small crawl space and looks for any food left. Me and Clem unzipped two duffel bags as A.J came back with a big jar of food.

"Nice. Keep it coming, buddy." Clem said as she puts the food jar in her bag. A.J came back with two canned food and I put it in my bag. A.J came back with a container of fruit and a box of...sour patch kids? Damn, never thought I would see these again. Just as I put my favorite candy in my backpack, I hear footsteps come in and I see a tall, skinny man aiming a gun at us.

"Stand. Both of you. Nice and slow." The man said as me and Clem did what he said with our arms up. "Now you, pretty boy, toss me your gun and I won't hurt you." He referred to me. I take out my pistol and tossed it to him. He then raised up a lit cigarette and I got a better look at his face. He has side burns and different colored eyes and has reciting hairline. That's when I remembered the cigarette I found back on the hunting grounds. He's the one that broke our traps.

"Do not fuck with us." Clem said as I stood in front of her.

"I'm not gonna fuck with ya. Just a lonely starving man, looking for food. Same as you." The man said as he drops the cigarette and steps on it. He then got closer to us, standing right in front of the open hatch. "You and your friends made a lot of noise out there. Wasn't hard to track you. You live close by?"

"We're not telling you shit. And I've seen that cigarette before. Your the one who broke all of our traps." I Said.

"Observant one, ain't you? Yeah, it was me. I can be a real butterfinger sometimes." The man said as he goes to the other duffel bag and brings it over to us as I back up a little bit. He then looks at me right in the eye as I showed no fear at the man. "You both are a bit young to be out by yourself's. Got a group somewhere?"

"Your asking too many questions. Usually, bandits like you don't ask questions. Just kill and rob from other survivors." Clem said as we lowered our hands down slightly.

"Well, I can tell you two have been in this shit for a while now." The man says as he puts down the bag and kneels down next to the hatch. "Now...I'm just gonna take what's in your bag and put it in mine real slow."

"We worked hard to get that food!" I Said as the man was about to take the food out of my bag as A.J pokes his head out of the hatch.

"Well, hey there, squirt. Playing hide n seek are we?" The man says as A.J takes out his gun and aims it at the man. "Now that's impolite." He says as he aims his gun at A.J.

"Put our food back now!" A.J Says.

"This isn't yours, buck-o." The man says as I unclip the strap on my machete holster.

"I could kill you where you stand, you know?" A.J Says.

"Come on, kid. I'm a lot faster than you." The man says.

"A.J, Lower your gun." I Said.

"No, Y/N! He's taking our food!" A.J Says.

"A.J, do what he says!" Clem says as A.J reluctantly lowers his gun.

"That's right. Listen to your mom and dad. It'll teach you right." The man says as he begins putting the food in his bag. "Thanks for your cooperation-."

"A.J, GET DOWN!" I shouted as I take out my machete and try to slash at the man but he blocks my attack and knocks my machete away. He try's to shoot me but I stop him as we both struggle for the gun. I then gut punched the man hard and that makes him drop his gun and I tackled him into a shelf, crashing into it as we fall to the floor. He gets up quickly and kicks me in the rips hard. So hard, I think I felt one of my rips crack, before he kicks me repeatedly in the gut before he turns around and Clem has my machete. He try's to punch her but she swings the machete, cutting the man's hand off! He screams and falls to the floor, holding his gushing, handless arm as Clem helps me up and we grab the bags and A.J picks up my gun. As we run out, the man try's shooting us but misses us.

"ILL FUCKING KILL YOU, BITCH!!!" The man yells at Clementine before we run outside, into Ellie and Violet.

"What the hell happened in there?!" Violet asked worriedly as I drop two of the three bags I was carrying.

"Don't fucking worry about it! Grab a bag and let's get out of here!" I shouted as they grabbed a bag and I see Louis on the train cart looking at us. "Louis, lets go!" I shouted before I felt a sharp pain in my ribs. Must be that hard kick I took. We ran passed the walkers and to Sophia and Carl and we ran down the hill as Louis catches up with us.

"Hey man, you okay?!" Carl asked me as I held my side as we ran.

"Yeah, what happened?! I heard gunshots!" Louis said.

"We'll tell you later! Just don't stop running!" Clem Says as we go through the dark forest, heading back to Alexandria...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.7K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...
192K 5.3K 44
It's been two years, since the dead started walking and two kids have been surviving it sense then, Y/N and Clementine. They had others protect them...
3.5K 125 23
All Luna cares about is her people: Clementine and AJ. Keeping them safe is all that matters. After three years on the road, raising AJ, Luna doesn't...
28.4K 951 30
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...