CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

caฯ…gะฝั‚!

7.4K 227 216
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

[August 22, 1930]

{Y/n's Pov}

A groan left my lips as I woke up from a head throbbing hangover. The surface underneath me felt... Soft.
I looked down to see I'm in my bed, luckily I'm still in my unifo-

"... Son of a bitch.." I whispered under my breath.

Where did my uniform go?! I was in my PJ's! Who even changed me??

Oh, yeaaah..

"Al??" I called out as I slowly got out of bed. Of course he would bring me home, I was fucking drunk!

I heard some shuffling in the main room in my apartment. That basically answers my question.

"Good morning, darling!" Alastor greeted loudly, barging in my room. I held my head from the volume of his voice.
"Oops, sorry.." He whispered. I let out a quiet 'It's okay' and leaned on my bed frame.

"So, what the hell happened last night. All I remember was talking with Husker, Mimzy, and Nifty." I listed, rubbing my temples. Alastors' face showed some hesitation, now I'm getting some ideas in what the fuck I did.

I let out a sigh and hanged my head, "Did I pass out in an alleyway..?" I questioned quietly.
Not going to lie, that happened to me before. Me and Jonathon went drinking for catching a drug dealer here, and we went a bit out of hand.
Long story short, I found myself in a dumpster in a alleyway next to a cafe the next morning.

"Oh, no no no! I brought you home, no worries needed, my dear." He chuckled. I felt relived that I made it back okay. Al patted me on the back and led me to the kitchen. There was already breakfast on the table with a cup of OJ, a tab with water and aspirin.

My lips formed a smile, a genuine smile. "Thanks, Lucas.." I grinned as I gave him a peck on the forehead.
And yes, we still do those little acts of affection here and there, old habits. (🤷‍♀️)

I sat at the table and took the aspirin first before my hangover gets worse. Then, I tasted the breakfast. It was a simple 3 eggs with bacon and sausage, but when it's Alastor, holy shit it would taste like paradise!

"So, I read that you had a early meeting today. Mind telling me what it is about?" Alastor asked, sitting across from me.
I tried to think what the topic was but it just made my hangover come back faintly.

I rubbed my temples gently before taking a fork of sausage. "Ughh, I think it was about us or something.." I murmured painfully, "But the boss didn't tell us shit."

Alastor laughed nervously as he massaged my head, "No need to bring out the vulgar language, darling. I wonder what happened to the sweet, lovely girl I grew up with.." He whispered with a smirk.

I raised a brow at hum with a offended expression, "You saying I'm not that girl?? Do you know how many times I've been traumatized seeing people die right in front of my eyes?! That's what happened to the 'sweet' and 'lovely' girl!" I shouted, shaming my fists to the table.

Alastor seemed a bit surprised and mostly shocked by my sudden tantrum. I let out a huff and sat back down, looking away from him.
I just kept eating, instead the guilt was eating me, not in the good way.

A low sigh escaped my lips as I looked back up at the smiling man.
"I'm sorry. My headache got the best of me, I didn't mean to yell at you, I know how sensitive you are.." I apologize shamefully as I laid my hands out on the table.

I don't really yell at Alastor. A year with his Father, he was taking out all of his anger out on him. Yelling, abuse 24/7, he got PTSD from that.

"It's alright, dear. I understand your situation in this, it is partly my fault. I wish I could fix that corrupted mind of yours that I caused." He admitted with a small smirk. Alastor put his hands on top of mine, rubbing his thumb on my back hand.

It actually comforted me a lot. It was a warm feeling I kept yearning for everytime we parted ways.

"How about when I get off, we can go hunt tonight?" I suggested with a smile. The second I said that, his face lit like a child in candy store.
"Good Lord, of course! I'll let you get ready, hope you tune in later, darling!" He exclaimed giving me a peck on the cheek, then running out of my apartment.
I let out a soft breath with a smile before finishing my breakfast.

꧁꧂

"Finally you're here, (Y/n)" Jonathon sighed out. I took a second to catch my breath as I came here running, I stayed at home longer than I wanted.
"Sorry, I got caught up with something." I excused narrowing my eyes at him. Jonathan shrugged and we went inside the police station.

As we walked inside the meeting room, it was empty. Like the room was just deserted.
I looked to my side at Jonathon who looked confused as well.
"Are you sure the meeting was today, Jona?" I asked him, taking a seat at the table.
He nodded and sat next to me, waiting for the boss.

After a few minutes of waiting for someone, at least. The boss finally came in. Me and Jonathon sat up straight once we heard the door open.
"Good morning you two, sorry for the hold up." Caleb apologized as he closed the door. We told him we didn't really mind waiting, working as a detective has its ups and downs, like, no free time.

"Okay, first order to business. The serial killer case you both work on, I'm sorry to say but..." Caleb paused.
I hope he's shutting down file, this could really get Alastor and I off the hook, for good!
"Well, news came up and.. We found one extraordinary evidence!"

My heart stopped the second he said 'extraordinary evidence'. I had my eyes widen and mouth agape.

This can't be happening... I-I thought we were so careful..

"Yup! We found a shoe and glove at one of the crime scenes. Our men just found them in a bush near the forest!" He chirped, Caleb dug into the file cabinet and took out a bag of, indeed it was, my boot and Alastor glove.

I began to sweat and bite my lip, but not too much to seem suspicious.
"Once our men find the any traces of the killer on these accessories, we'll finally get this bastard!" He laughed, putting the bag back in the cabinet.

"Well, that's basically it. You two are the only ones on this case. You may do whatever with the rest of the day!" Caleb said as he walked out the meeting room.

A laugh came from Jonathon, making me quickly turn to him. "Damn, this could really help us! We can finally close the case and move on" He sighed. My breathing got a bit short as I stood up really fast, so fast that I could've passed out right then and there.

"I-I got to go! I-uh I got to meet my.... My boyfriend!" I yelled out nervously. It was quiet for a few seconds, making the atmosphere a bit awkward.
"Uh, okaaayy, good luck with that." Jona muttered out, and with that he left the meeting room, leaving me alone.

This is going too fast, I need to get those clothing and destroy it. But I'm gonna need Alastor for this..

I ran out of the room and went straight for Alastors radio studio. I know he's working but this is important.

꧁꧂

Slam!

I opened *cough slammed cough* the door to Alastors studio with such anxiety and nervousness.

"Hello, ma'am. Can I help you with something?" A female asked from a desk. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't focus. "Alastor... Brant..!" I managed to pant out. The woman looked at me confused and concerned.

"He's on-air right now, might I ask who you are?" The female asked getting irritated by my presence.
I grunted and stood up with my breath at a normal pace.

I'm a detective, this is an advantage!

I dug into my coat pocket and took out a badge, "Detective (Y/n) (L/n), I need to see Alastor." I ordered harshly. I don't have time for anyone's bullshit right now.

The woman looked convinced but still annoyed. She walked into the hallway and into a room, which I'm assuming is Alastors room.

I waited very patiently for the two to come back. My fingers and foot tapped against my arms and the floor.
There is only a matter of time before our team discovers our identity.

And who knows what they'll do!

I got so anxious that I started to bite my nails, and I never do this!

"(Y/n)? What's with the sudden visit?" Alastor asked. I turned to him with a serious face on, not even a trace of a smile on me.
My eyes darted around the room for a private place.

I covered my mouth and leaned towards him, "Do you have a place to... Talk?" I asked quietly. He raised a brow but nodded.

My teeth were gritted tight as Alastor led me into a closet-like room, just hope no one can hear us..
I let out a long sigh and walked to the back of the room.

"We're screwed." I blurted out plainly to Al. He looked fucking confused to what I was trying to say. "Whatever do you mean, dearie?" He questioned, tilting his head.

I started to pace around the room in stress as I rubbed my aching head.
"They found your glove and my boot. We're just.. This is it!" I cried out quietly. My eyes felt watery from all the stress and anxiety that was going through my body.

This is the end for us, why wouldn't I be this freaked out?!

"(Y/n), calm down. I'm sure we can do something, we've gotten away with this for 8 years!" He chuckled. Alastor grabbed me by my shoulders, making me stop in my tracks.
I blinked having a few tears run down my face.
"Al, I don't know what to do... I can't think straight, I can't help you! I-I-I'm going to get you caught!" I whimpered, tears started to flow down my cheeks more and more as I made myself more stressed.

Alastor wrapped his arms around me tightly. My shoulders got less tensed from his embrace but not calm enough.
"We'll get through this, (Y/n). Let's go to my cabin so we can think of a plan" He suggested.

"But what about your station..?" I asked, feeling a bit guilty I'm dragging him out of his job.

"I'll have my substitute take over, this is more important." Alastor answered calmly.

I looked down for a moment before wiping my tears, "Okay..."
He nodded his head before we both went out of the closet/room.

I waited by the front door, looking out of the window. There was some families out there, kids, teens, parents, babies, I couldn't help but feel more sad.

During our years of killing people, some had families and some were just alone. After some time, I just didn't care if they had families or not.

"Okay, let's go. I'll see you tomorrow Mary" Alastor said to the lady at the desk. 'Mary' nodded her head, but glared at me. I rolled my eyes at her attitude.

Me and Alastor walked out the building and went on the path to the forest.
I haven't been there for a while, to be honest. I was so caught up in work, I never got to go there anymore.

But this was important, this was a life or death situation. And I'm not choosing death, but...

If we do get caught, I want Alastor to get out of this.
Even if I have to die, he will live on. He's my best friend and I'm not having any bullshit funeral of his.

‹·›

We made it to Alastors hunting cabin and it seemed like it hasn't changed from the beginning.

"Okay, how do you think we should escape this?" I asked as I sat on the couch. This could take a while to think of a game plan, there are only a numerous scenarios of how this could play out.

"If you want, we could move to Texas or Oklahoma?" He suggested, sitting next to me.
My eyebrows frowned from his idea.
"Wh-What about your job? Being a radio host is basically your life!" I debated, "I don't want to be a burden on your celebrity life, I don't want to take that away from you.."

My eyes got a bit glossy just by thinking of taking away Alastors dream. He worked so hard on this, that's just not right.

Al put a hand on my shoulder, pressing his forehead against mine. "(Y/n), You're one of the most important person in my life. I don't want anything to happen to you, I couldn't live if something bad were to happen.." He cooed.
I stared into his green eyes as he stared into my (E/c) ones. I blinked a few tears away as I let out a sigh.

"Maybe we could just skip town or something, as much as I want to escape this. Moving to another state will be tough." I mentioned quietly.
It would also take a lot of money, and with the situation we're in right now with the Great Depression, it just might seem impossible.

"You're possibly right, but it's still a option. Do you know when the coppers could find any evidence on us?" He asked backing away to give me room.
"Who knows, it could be today, tomorrow, right now.
It just seems to be no way out." I muttered out.

Maybe we should just give up, there's no escaping this.

"No giving up on me, darling. We stick together, no matter how dangerous the situation is, remember?" He quoted with a grin. I let out a small laugh before nodding. Cheeky bastard, he always tries to use my words against me.

Throughout the day, we've been planning on what to do. It soon became night and we were taking a stroll through the forest, just some fresh air.

"Well, no and yes. But I can't really say for sure on that" I chuckled. We were talking about random stuff, mostly been telling jokes. Jesus Christ, Alastor with his Dad jokes..

"Dear, this isn't a yes or no question. Do you know what happened to the man who invented the knock knock jokes?" He repeated the question. I let out quiet sigh and answered, "I don't know Al, what happened?"

He put an arm around me as he called out the punchline. "He won the no-bell prize! Hahaha!" He laughed, I started laugh as well. God, they are so cheesy but he seems so happy when he tells them.

"Oh oh! I got another one! Can February March??" Alastor asked eagerly. I shrugged my shoulders, trying to hold in a giggle.
"No! But April May, Haha!"

I let out a giggle that then turned into a chuckle then into laughter.
"Jesus Christ, Al! They're so baaadd!" I wheezed out, leaning on his arm. He started to laugh with me as we started to stroll further into the forest.

As much as it was scary within the forest, it was peaceful and calm. This place was like... My paradise, my deserted Island. Just somewhere where I can stay without being stressed.

"One just popped in my head!" He chirped. I bit my tongue, not wanting to fall from laughing.
"Do you want to hear a paper joke??" He asked, now skipping in his step. I let out a shaky sigh, "No." I smiled.

"Oh, that's fine. It's tearable!"

I held my stomach as I started to laugh hard. Alastor chuckled and patted my back, "18 years and I can still make you laugh with jokes" He smirked. I tried to stop laughing, but to be honest, I couldn't.

But something did...

Snap!

My breath hitched at the sudden noise, we stopped walking and tried to be as quiet as we can.

No one goes here except me and Al. Maybe another murderer? That could be entertaining..

"Well we'll, it seems I was right about you... (Y/n)."

I turned around slowly, not wanting to there be anything escalating.

{Alastors Pov}

"Well well, it seems I was right about you... (Y/n)." A gruffly, raspy voice said behind us.
We both slowly looked back to see a brunette man there with a cancer stick.

My smile widen with confusion written on my face.
"Jonathon? W-What are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked, clearly nervous.

"Well, let's just say. You gave a lot away from our meeting!" The man, Jonathan, laughed out.
I glanced towards (Y/n), see looked like she's seen a ghost.
"(Y/n)? What is this man talking about?" I questioned, breaking the tension.

She looked like she was struggling with her words. I've never seen her like this before, even when (Y/n) was really scared.

"I can answer that for you, my fellow. That woman, is the serial killer." He smiled sinisterly. My eyes widen as the man stepped closer.
"That boot was the one I got you for your birthday, how could I not recognize that?!"

That's what she meant by the boot... But, didn't the coppers have one of my gloves too?

(Y/n) started to laugh after a bit of silence. My head shot towards her with a faint smile.

"Fine, you got me." She smiled.

What in the world is she doing?!

Jonathon sighed, "I didn't want to believe you, Woe. But killing a infamous radio host? That's a bit too much..." He sighed towards me as Jonathon cautiously stepped towards (Y/n).

(Y/n) pulled out a knife quickly and pointed it at the man.
"(Y/n)!" I called out, a bit frightened by her action. She has never killed before, I've done the easy part, but she can't do this!

"Put the knife down, (Y/n). You know I have a gun." Jonathon calmed as he took out his gun from his cost pocket.

I stepped between them, putting my hands out protectively.
"There's no need for the weapons! I know her, she won't hurt anyone." I tried to reassured. But I felt someone cover my mouth and a thin, sharp line on my neck.

"This motherfucker doesn't know me. I will kill him, go and get the little bitches you call coppers and see who gets hurt." (Y/n) warned harshly. I was able to see the side of her face in my sight, she was sweating slightly.

"Play along.." She whispered into my ear. I breathed in quickly through my nose, then I started to struggle out of her grasp.
I know this seems unlikely of me but, the man may leave our sights to get back-up.

(Y/n)'s grip on me was pretty tight, and the knife was up against my neck a bit. Jonathon looked a bit scared for my life at risk.

I actually stayed calm on the inside, but as (Y/n) wanted, I freaked out on the outside.
In part of my acting, I started to 'hyperventilate' and my hands were on top of (Y/n)'s.

Jonathon clicked his gun, ready to shot her. Now I got concerned, I looked up at her with worried eyes. She just glanced at me before looking back at the man.

"What are you going to do, huh? Just stand there?" (Y/n) snickered. But, I guess this was too far..

Click...

Bᴀɴɢ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.4K 40
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œโ„Œ & โ„Œ๐”… ๐”ต ๐”–๐”ฒ๐” ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "โ„๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช ๐”น๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€ ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ฅ...
51.6K 1.2K 21
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โžช ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
761K 26.5K 74
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง, ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ใ€” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ...