COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

By ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

39 | RECOVERING

10K 306 145
By ourvante

you woke up, the first thing coming to sight is your boyfriend who laid next to you pressed against your body. you were face to face with jungkooks bare chest as you felt his chin resting over your head, his arms wrapped around your petite figure.

memories from last night bombarded your mind as a smile crept up on your face without you even realizing it. you are too caught up in your thoughts.

you remembered the way jungkook touched you last night, the way he kissed you all over, and made love with you. it was a night to remember and you held no regrets for him being your first.

your first kiss, and the first man you've slept with.

you found it somehow funny as well, based on how jungkook and you ended up falling for each other. you recalled the time when you first met, which was months ago, that you had some type of hatred towards him and always thought he was the weird usual fuckboy every school has. he thought the same towards you, thinking you were just some uptight girl who only focuses on studies.

but he was wrong.

it wasn't a lie, when people said opposites attract.

eventually, you cut yourself out of your thoughts as you tried slipping out of his embrace. however, it was to no avail. moving the slightest bit only made jungkooks grasp tighten around your waist.

you realized you were still completely naked, and so was he. except he was in boxers.

but you, you were complete nude under the covers.

you wanted to shower and clean yourself up from the sexual activity that occurred last night. as carefully as you can, you grasped onto his forearm that was wrapped around your waist over the blanket, and tried bringing his arm down.

however, your luck went against you as always.

"what are you doing?" his raspy voice spoke, making you flinch and stop between your movements. "go back to sleep, i just want to clean myself up."

jungkook went against your words and lazily sits up from his laying position. a yawn leaves his mouth as he stretches his arms out — you stayed in your position as you watched the sleepy boy rub his eyes.

you cover yourself up with the blanket, as jungkook stared at you blankly. "why?" he raised a brow, at your shy actions. "it's just me, i don't know why you are so scared to show your body." he stated.

your gaze was fixated on your hands, that clutched tightly on the blanket.

jungkook lays back down next to you, shutting his eyes as he wraps an arm around you once again. he looked exhausted. "last night.." he trailed off, as you looked at his sleepy state.

"you were amazing,"

you felt heat rush to your cheeks as he rested his head on your lap, eyes closed. you brushed your fingers through his dark brown hair, smiling due to his cuteness.

"and you were so beautiful." he added. "i love your body, so there's no need to be shy about it. you are perfectly fine."

your heart warmed up. having jungkook make you feel so special was one of the key things that you loved about him. possibly the first thing you adored about him. you loved how he will reassure you in a specific way, and makes you feel less self conscious of yourself.

you leaned forward, leaving a kiss on his lips.

with his eyes still closed, you watched as a smile forms on his face at the gesture.

you adjusted yourself in your position, sitting up a bit more and leaning your back against the headboard as jungkook remained resting his head on your lap, half asleep. staring down at him, your mind went into flashbacks from last night.

'i love you.'

the words you feared most of telling someone. you remembered how jungkook told you those strong words before you were asleep, but you didn't bother to respond — him thinking you already passed out.

but no, you heard him.

you heard him mumble those three words as clear as water. you wanted to tell him how you love him back but a lump formed in your throat stopping you from doing so.

you were a coward to admit to love.

you felt like you weren't ready to say it just yet. but you knew that you loved him. you were just too afraid to tell him straight up. you weren't ready for that just yet but deep down, you were madly in love with him.

staring down at jungkook's sleepy figure, you decide to drop the thoughts in your head.

"i'll tell him soon." you thought to yourself.

coming back out of your thoughts, you remembered that you wanted to shower since you didn't get a chance to last night.

after managing to escape jungkook's arms, the tired boy remained asleep without any notice that you were gone — away from him and into bathroom.

you took a ten minute shower and went into his closet for extra clothes seeing him still fast asleep.

once changed into jungkook's clothes, you walked to the door, reaching out for a knob. but before you laid a finger on the cold metal knob, you stopped yourself and turned on your heel. you approached the bed where jungkook laid peacefully, in his sleeping state.

you smiled, admiring his adorable figure wrapped up in the blankets.

how could he be a untamed beast at night, but in the morning he's a complete different person?

he was like heaven and hell. last night he was going off on how he'd fuck the shit out of you and the next day he is sleeping peacefully like an angelic angel.

you chuckled at the thought.

deciding to leave him be, you take a few steps back and exit the bedroom, heading downstairs.

walking down the stairs, you couldn't help but to feel pain in your lower region, causing your legs to become wobbly. you weren't only feeling this pain just now, but as you walked into the bathroom too.

he was right.

you roll your eyes at the thought of jungkook saying he would 'fuck you until you can't walk.'

you scoffed, holding onto the railing of the stairs as you made your way down. heading into the kitchen with unsteady steps, you decided to make breakfast for you and jungkook.

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

you were munching on the freshly made pancakes you cooked, seated at the island on a barstool.

scrolling through your phone, a familiar voice cuts you out of your focus.

"what smells so good?" you turned to face the boy who entered the kitchen with a smile forming on his face as his eyes landed on you.

"pancakes."

you patted on the barstool next to you, gesturing for jungkook to take a seat in which he did.

you passed him a plate with a pancake on top, then handed it to him as he got comfortable in his seat. jungkook thanked you and left a kiss on your cheek for the delicious breakfast.

"i feel like we're married already." jungkook's hand was over his mouth as he spoke with a mouth full.

you chuckled, "don't get ahead of yourself." you say as he scoffed in disbelief. "so you don't think we are gonna get married?" he asked as you continued to eat the breakfast you made.

you shrugged.

"we'll see where the future takes us."

jungkook playfully rolled his eyes, "we'll see where the future takes, us my ass." he mocked as you look at him, brows furrowed utterly confused.

"i'll marry you, i promise." he assured, taking a bite of his pancake. you chuckled lightly hitting his chest at his statement. "whatever you say," you cooed.

"hey, so how are you feeling?" he changed the topic, eyes travelling between your face then down to your lower region.

"i'm still recovering."

you over exaggerated sending him a glare, referring to what he did to you last night.

jungkook places his hand over your left thigh, close to your crotch area. he rubbed your thigh with his thumb as a smile made an appearance on his face.

"what'd i tell you?" he smirks as you push his hand away. "fuck off, you were just a little rough for my first time." you rolled your eyes. "could've been at least more gentle with me." you mumbled.

"oh, babygirl," jungkook paused, wrapping an arm around your shoulders instead.

jungkook leans in to your ear, "i don't do, gentle."

you stood up from the barstool after finishing your pancakes and approached the sink as you shook your head at his statement. you limped a little, and he seemed to notice thinking back on his words.

"okay, but does it actually hurt?" you looked at him and nodded, your lips pressed together in a flat line.

jungkook slightly frowned seeing your pained state as you turned around to face the sink. you place the used plate and utensils in the sink and washed the dishes.

"i have a solution." you glanced at jungkook, seeing him with a smile smeared across his face, as his index finger pointed up towards the ceiling.

you chuckled, "and what's that?"

"round two."

you scoffed, placing the dishes into the dishwasher not bothering to face him. "that'll only make me feel more pain—" jungkook cuts you off.

"no, if you let me fuck you a second time then you'll feel better."

you stopped between your movements, and looked at him as he stood up from his seat and approached you with his finished plate in his hands. you stared at him, even wondering if what he said made sense.

"are you..." you paused, your eyes following each of his movements as he grabbed the sponge and began cleaning his dish. "are you stupid?" you questioned. you take the washed dish out of his hands, and bend forward to place the plate in the dishwashers' lower rack.

"you never know unless you try,"

jungkook stared at your ass, taking the opportunity to give it a tight squeeze. you didn't care, being used to it, and proceeded to place the utensils into the dishwasher as well.

"that sounds stupid, you're just horny again." with those words, you felt jungkook wrap his arm around your waist, pulling you up in a swift movement.

he turned you around to face him, as you raised a brow confused.

"hell yeah, i am."

and with that said, jungkook smashed his lips against yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 85 14
[Book Status: Completed] Choi Sihyun, an all-time victim of the 3 big bullies in school. It's not like she doesn't fight back though. A new student e...
284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
46.6K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
2.6K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...