His Cinderella.Book 2 of Cind...

By munisa90

Secrets, don't stay hidden forever. They will come out even if they are buried. Sometimes it's better to tel... More

Characters.
Author's Note
Chapter One; The Twins.
Chapter Two; The Date And Aiden.
Chapter Three; The Truth About The Twins.
Chapter Four; Should She Or Shouldn't She?
Chapter Five; Monica's Plot.
Chapter Six: Revelations.
Bonus Chapter; Family Outing.
Chapter Seven; Cinderella's Ball/ Masquerade Ball.
The Food Served At The Masquerade Ball.
Chapter Seven Part Two; Cinderella's ball/Masquerade Ball.
Bonus Chapter Two; Noah spending time with the twins.
New Story.
Chapter Eight; The Proposal.
Chapter Nine; Baby Or Babies.
Chapter Ten; The twins' kidnapping.
Chapter Eleven; Adrianna.
Chapter Twelve; The Twins' Escape.
Chapter Thirteen; The Heroes.
Chapter Fourteen; Awake Or Dreaming
Chapter Fifteen; Happiness/Proposal.
Chapter Fifteen; Weddings Part One.
Chapter Sixteen; Weddings Part Two.
Chapter SevenTeen; You are Invited To Adrianna And Aiden's Wedding.
Chapter Eighteen; A New Beginning.

Description.

22 3 0
By munisa90

Cinderella Or Not Book Two:

His Cinderella.

Description.

Secrets, don't stay hidden forever. They will come out even if they are buried. Sometimes it's better to tell the even if it is going to hurt you or anyone that's involved.

People lie, cheat, and mostly forgive but never forget. This is what happened to Adrianna and Aiden. One mistake can cause someone's life, even if that person might be innocent.

Monica lied to Aiden making him believe that Adrianna cheated on him with Noah. And he turned out to be Adriana's cousin/best friend's boyfriend Anna Maria. Regrets hit hard, no one seems to understand that secrets don't always stay hidden.

Join Adrianna and Aiden as they discover the real truth behind their breakup and the lies formed to cause it.

Will more secrets be revealed or more betrayals?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 29.9K 63
We have all read stories about a girl falling for a bad boy. We have all also read stories about a girl falling for her childhood best friend. Well...
31.6K 1.8K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...
965 80 36
(this book is mature! the toggle won't stay selected) for as long as mavra could remember it's always been theo. he is her best friend, vincent's , o...
302K 8.2K 54
#1 cheating boyfriends #1 in cheating #1 in new beginnings #1 in revenge #1 in Adult #1 in Desire Ana and Cole were deeply in love and she planne...