Naruto: Next Chance

Bởi Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... Xem Thêm

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

To The Land Of Waves: I

1K 21 9
Bởi Takamiya_Shido

Kakashi P.O.V.

Kakashi remembered the time when he went on his first mission . He remembered Obito but mostly his resemblance of Sasuke was much alike. Though Obito was bit soft in his attitude, unlike sasuke whose attitude is complete 180.

As for Obito he was not in love with Rin, that fact was very clear but he was interested in her that is for sure. He often said thing that he remembers his past life where he was Kakashi Student, and a blond boy was his true friend. He said this time as he is born earlier he will protect that boy even at the cost of his life. Obito said to Rin only that he is the Fusion Soul born from the Soul Of Obito Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Having both the memories of Obito and Sasuke Uchiha. Kakashi heard it secretly and thought that he is using this trick and stories to make rin fall for him with no use.

Kakashi at time never believed in those stories as he thought that Obito is making up all these things but as time he started to call Obito a Liar. But Its not like Obito Hated him. He was friendly and Neutral. But Rin seem to believe in Obito. Namikaze Minato had heard of Obito stories but he was sure that Obito is not lying but it is not prove that he is reincarnated. But he paid enough attention to Obito Needs. Due to that Obito said to Minato there might be a chance that he will die in mission of Kanabi Bridge and he will gift something to Kakashi as a Jounin present.

At when it actually happened, It pained Kakashi when Minato said Obito was well aware that from his past life incident that something similar has happened to him. Kakashi then closed his heart and made wow that he will protect his comrades no matter what. And he got late for every mission to visit Obito in time. But this time for reason he didn't visited obito and went for his departure on time.

As they were moving in formation to protect. It was Shisui who was interacting with his team and requesting for the questions they had in their minds.

Sayuri: Sensei, how come Konoha have to take the mission request. Don't Land of Waves have any shinobi of their own.

Shisui said: Yes they used to have during the second shinobi war. Since, land Of whirlpool the birth place of Eddy Clan or  Uzumaki clan, used to handle this request. But once their land was destroyed during war, It is nothing more than a deserted island these days. My sensei and Naruto and Minami mother is also a Survivor from the Land of Whirlpool.

Hinata asked: Since it isn't taught in the academy. I have few question? Don't they have a symbol that represent their clan.What about the royalty who used to rule them?

Kakashi said: We all are wearing that symbol in our uniform Hinata. You look at this circle Shisui and I have on our Uniform, This is the formal symbol of their clan. The one which belongs to Royals is on Naruto and Minami Left side vest which is white in color. So saying that Lady Kushina and their children are the Royals of Uzumaki Clan is not wrong.

Hinata asked: I was aware of the fact that Naruto is known as Hokage son and from a very influential family but not that he is also of  Royal Lineage of Uzumaki Clan.

Naruto said: Not Anymore?

Hinata was surprised at that slow response so she asked: Why not Naruto?

Shisui responded to that question: Because the clan is scattered. Most are dead and it is very less that the Clan will ever revive again. Right Now, only Naruko can be considered as royal Uzumaki. And most of All among the Royal of Uzumaki, there is one trait that is found common, They have deep red hair similar to blood which is the symbol of their mass chakra and since the accident happened to Naruto, he lost his Royal color of his Hair. So, even if he wanted, there is no way he will be ever recognized as for the heritage of Uzumaki Clan.

Kakashi said: In order to revive the lost clan, Konoha had the practice of C.R.A?

Minami asked: Sensei What is this C.R.A?

Shisui said: It stand for Clan Restoration Act. This law was created by the Second Hokage in order to prevent the Extinction of any clan. However he imposed various restriction on this law. Such as in order to prevent the sexual assault which it will bring on Kunoichis or any malpractice with them, this law is only applicable on last male of the Extinct Clan.So that  Kunoichis won't be raped or won't be used as prostitute to breed children purpose only. And the best aspect of this Act that only a participating Kunoichis has the full right to accept this C.R.A not only in front of the Hokage but as well as Fire Lord of this Village. Then only it will be accepted wholly and lastly only one generation can be applied for this C.R.A.

Naruto asked : Was there anyone on whom this act had been used?

Kakashi: The council tried to force this law on your father but because Kushina San didn't approve of any other candidate, your father lost his chance the revival of Namikaze Clan since he is the Sole Member of his Clan. But Now, Naruto can be considered the candidate for C.R.A infact i had heard that Shinobi Council is already preparing some good candidate for you to be your future consort Naruto.

That came as a shock for Minami and Hinata. They didn't that know that there are shinobi willing to accept this bizarre Act and moreover preparing the future consort for him. Are you Kidding. Hinata Knew Naruto is not brightest when it comes to understand a girl's Intention at all.

Hinata said: Naruto what are your thoughts on this C.R.A. There is no way you will accept something like that.

But Naruto stood silently when he noticed that wet puddle. Everyone looked at what naruto was looking and Kakashi and Shisui was impressed with Naruto thoughtful look. They immediately realised that Naruto had caught up the storm of what is about to come and suddenly two shinobi came out from the puddle in order to attack Tazuna but before they can reach him naruto threw his Kunai and immediately Hiraishin close to him grabbed his Kunai and Naruto this Naruto used Lady Tsunade Chakra concentrated punch at Gozo Face and put him down on the ground. And seeing that Meizo tried to attack the remaining Genin. Minami prepared to use the adamantine chain but meizo targeted Sayuri, having to intent to spare him Sayuri activated her three tomoe Sharingan and put Meizo under her Genjutsu. seeing this opportunity Hinata used her gentle fist on him and Minami binded them with her chain.

Seeing this collaboration and Teamwork. Shisui said: Good Job  Team 15, specially you Girls,  I am impressed with your teamwork. Sayuri we need to talk about that Sharingan of yours. And Naruto I am impressed with your skills. Hiraishin is not a joke since many fear this jutsu because of your father but you acted on your own and didn't give any signal your team to act together with you as a team.

Naruto: I thought i can handle this on my own?

Shisui said: Which you did and there is no doubt on that but I am worried about you acting on your own. Naruto as a three man cell you need to have to trust your team a little.

Naruto: I do Shisui Sensei. I trust them with my life and I also trust their strength. That is the reason i did not use any shadow clone but i only took one of them on my own. I have my sister and Sayuri is no joke with her skills. Her Shuriken skills is even better than Sasuke. And Hinata Hime is the best Kunoichi in our village.

Kakashi: I didn't thought that you had that much trust in them. Don't you feel depressed that you are weak in strength compared to them. Girls took that as an offense but Naruto reply made them skip a beat in their Heart.

Naruto said: Should I? I am not depressed that in terms of strength I am weak to them.While looking at Hinata he said, I mean the shinobi who motivated me never give up is a Kunoichi. While thinking of Ba-chaan and Shizune Ne San he said,  The one who looked after me whenever I was alone were also Kunoichis. While looking at Sayuri he said,The one who believed in me and my Nindo is also a Kunoichi. While looking at Minami he said, the one who accepted for for who i am now is also a Kunoichi. And lastly thinking of his mother he said; And the one who gave birth to me is also a Kunoichi.

True I am weak. But I don't intend to stay for long. My strength doesn't come from the Social norms that boys should be stronger but from the faith they have in me. My Summoning contract is also with a Female Kitsune. And she is also the one who trained me. She believed that i have what it takes to reach a top Class Shinobi. As long as that faith is with me, I won't be dying that easily.

Shisui was now really impressed with Naruto now. Unlike the rest of male genin this guy is really impressive one. He was now damn sure that Naruto will reach the new level of heights as a shinobi where no one has ever reached. He is not ashamed to admit that he is weak but at the same time he do not look down on Kunoichis either. He wanted to teach some A Rank Jutsu to Naruto right now but he decided to pay his attention to the current situation.

Shisui said: As i would like this conversation to go on. I have thinks i need to ask you now. Tazuna, about them they are registered in Bingo book B Class rogue ninja. And this mission is definitely not a C Rank Mission Either is it. He flared his Sharingan and look at Tazuna. You lied and moreover you put my newly graduated students to the Danger of A Rank Mission. And moreover they are not some ordinary student either they are children of Konoha most Top Ranking Military Officials Children. Who had started their career as Genin, Now tell me what is your reason and what should i do For your Lie.

Tazuna said: I am sorry. I didn't have enough funds to pay for the A Rank mission because we are running low. You see there is a I need to construct bridge in order to connect for the transportation to other nations and Gato is using his mens to make sure that i wont complete it. Prosperity will never come unless i complete the bridge. And i need bodyguards to protect me but since i didn't have enough money I lied about my mission. But i am willing to pay the amount later but please help me this time.

Kakashi: Tazuna that is a breach of contract and moreover an offense to our village. Even if you pay for this later, there is no guarantee that these genin will survive in this mission. The worst possible outcome will be that they all will die here and the uproar be great for that. Did you not understand that Lord Hokage has send his two children and among them is  his only son who had recovered from his critical Injury. A near death situation. And most important from the shinobi clan perspective, the last male survivor of Namikaze Clan in Konoha. Hokage sama almost lost his will when naruto went in coma from an enemy attack and that that was when he didn't even graduated from the ninja academy.  If naruto happened to die on this mission there is no way hokage  sama will be able to live with that guilt.

Hinata said: And Tazuna San, Naruto san is very precious to lord Hokage. You have put all of us in Danger. How can you actually think we will head to your request now? Come on Naruto San. Reject his request and we must return to village and inform of this breach.

Tazuna begged to everyone :  Please help me. I do not ask this for my sake but for the sake of my village and for the better future of my village. Please Help me?

Naruto looked at him and and he remember about his life when he requested for help in this timeline. He asked Academy teachers, Iruka, His classmates but everyone kept their distance with him because he was hokage son. A filth and container of Kyubi soul, since the regular treatment in this manner naruto decided that he will teach himself the said technique techniques. At that time his hope came in Hinata but even she couldn't stay with him all the time. This help finally came in fusion but eventually only his emotional fragments remained in his current state.

Naruto : We will help him.

Hinata : Naruto.  Do not break the rules. As a shinobi if request for mission is fraudulent in nature then that mission is void. You don't have to take his request. I cannot allow you to continue this mission. You will be coming with us Naruto San. You don't have enough training for this kind of mission.

Shisui asked: Think about it Naruto this mission outranks your qualification. And unlike your last accident with that Traitor Mizuki you may really die here. You sure you want to continue with his selfish request?

Hinata said: Enough Sensei. There is no way i will allow naruto to continue with this mission. In his current skills he will die and I will not allow Naruto san to commit suicide.She then looked at Naruto and said: Naruto san listen to me, you don't have to take this request. I can arrange many mission which will be suitable for your skills but please do not accept this mission.

Naruto was amazed at Hinata speech. True if she would be this bold and courageous in her past life she would definitely say the same thing as Hinata is doing now. But even so, this is a necessary for him to take this mission. not only because of Tazuna, but Because only in this Mission he will be finally be able to see Sasuke from his past life.

Naruto said: Hinata, I really appreciate all the concerns and but i Have made my choice. Hinata, Ni San it is neither about the difficulty i am worried about,nor i am doing this for fame. Hinata you helped me when i needed it the most. Even though no one had any expectations from me you did. And no matter how much of a drunk and liar this man is, he still believed in us and because he believe that Konoha Shinobi will help him.

I am not doing this because of his request but because if we turned a blind eye to his request, then many innocents will suffer from Gato Rule. Many of them may be slaughtered and all that blood will be on our Hands. Sensei,  doing something against the wrong is not wrong while pretending to ignore the problem/request of others saying that it is not our concern is a worst sin. I for once do not want  to stain my hand with the blood of innocents. I do not want to kill any enemy during this mission, but i want to accomplish this and be a part of something which will bring them happiness. So please help me.

Everyone was surprised such words coming from naruto mouth. Even Hinata trembled at Naruto Resolve. She wanted to help Tazuna and secure their village but she is well aware of this facts there is a chance that Naruto and Sayuri can die on this mission. Minami is a former chunin and she herself had been trained since her birth to she is also in strength terms close to chunin.

Shisui said: All right we will go on this mission. But I need you promise me one thing Naruto and Sayuri. You guys will follow my every order and will do as i say, only then i will allow you come in this mission and both of them nodded.

With this they with some distasteful events happening they decide to proceed for this mission. And face the toughest challenge and a surprise waiting to be revealed.

To be contd...........................................

Note From Author:

Hello guys its been a long time since i am leaving a note like this. I am very happy for all the votes comments and read this fanfiction has reached . When i started this i was not very sure about where we will reach. I am glad that we have reached 47k read and i really thank you for this. Please share it to your friends and please follow me if you like my work. As for update i do try to complete my story but i am not enough time. But i promise you guys that i will update as soon as possible. With Best Regards and good wishes. Takamiya Shido a.k.a Sagar Kumar

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
32K 967 48
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
36.9K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
9.1K 466 34
After writing two books, I must admit,I have become fond of Kyoko as a character. I wanted to give her a crossover of her own. But it's mostly becaus...