Parallel Universe | Tyler, Th...

By tylersgaptoof

[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe whic... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Work
Chapter 2: Check up
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5: Waffles
Chapter 6: Secret
Chapter 7: Guilt
Chapter 8: Prank
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Dream
Chapter 11: Piano
Chapter 12: Grateful
Chapter 13: Intimate
Chapter 14: Secret
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Chemistry
Chapter 17: Crush
Chapter 18: Opportunity
Chapter 19: Okaga
Chapter 20: Jealous
Chapter 21: Consequences
Chapter 22: Ignore
Chapter 23: November
Chapter 24: Get Caught
Chapter 25: Love Talks
Chapter 26: Resist
Chapter 28: Palace
Chapter 29: Moves
Chapter 30: Burfday
Chapter 31: For The Time Being
Chapter 32: Accept
Chapter 33: Fatigue
Chapter 34: Home
Chapter 35: Interfere
Chapter 36: VCR
Chapter 37: Friend
Chapter 38: Enjoy
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40: Miss
Chapter 41: Wish
Chapter 42: Stay
Chapter 43: Parallel Universe
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 27: Care

398 16 0
By tylersgaptoof

The two of them were inseparable since Tyler has a 3 months rest from touring, same old routine; Cali has a work, Tyler waits for her, picked her up and spend their time at either's house.

They're usually seen in public acting like friends but on how they treat each other is the opposite of it especially when no one is around them.

Both of them are really good in hiding their status, one time the OG's caught them together at Cali's house for a week.

The gang already know it since their actions were pretty much obvious especially when Tyler got a hickey at his neck.

They were obsessing at each other, especially Tyler. Every move that she made looks cute for him, both of them are literally happy with each other.

"Did you saw the video that I've send you?" Tyler asked while fixing his bed.

: Yup, you nigga tripping. Why the fuck you're fingering a toaster? Her voice is a bit raspy.

"Nothing, is it bad?" He laughed.

: Blah blah blah, aight I'mma hang up

She said and ended the call.

The next day Tyler visited Cali at her work and brought a bag of sushi for her lunch. He saw Jean at front desk.

"Yow, can you give this to Callista" He handed the bag.

"Cali is not here" Jean checked the log in book as Tyler furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's been three days since she came here" She said.

"I was on a call with her a day ago, she said she's busy" Tyler sighed.

"Probably, you should check her out. I'm worried" Jean explained as Tyler nodded and left the building.

Tyler parked his car in front of Cali's house.

He opened the door but it was locked, he forgot the spare key at his house. Tyler jumped over the gate at her backyard, he saw a tent near the tree house.

"Not again" He whispered.

Tyler checked the tent and climbed up the tree house, she was nowhere to be found. Good thing back door was open, he quietly went in and noticed the kitchen sink filled with dirty dishes.

"The fuck" He cursed and went upstairs to her room, he heard some people were talking, the television might be open.

"Callista" He knocked.

Still no response, he opened the door and saw the room was scattered by used clothes and tissues all over the floor. His eyes laid at Cali who's asleep, sniffing at her bed.

"Bitch, you okay?" He ran as Cali woke up, Tyler checked her temperature.

"Jesus! your temperature is hot" He exclaimed as he picked up some new clothes for her. Since her pj's are a bit sweaty.

"Come on, I'll clean you up" Tyler bridal carried her and went to the bathroom. Cali couldn't speak, he can see the tiredness at her eyes.

Tyler cleaned her with clean towel and warm water, he laughed when he picked up her romper sleepwear. Cali glared at him and shook her head as a sign of no.

"Just this once" He smirked, Cali hit him at the shoulders and took it.

After that he laid her at the bed to take some rest while preparing her a hot meal. Tyler even clean her room and the kitchen as well, he notice her phone was on a critical level.

He charged it and got surprised, Cali's lockscreen was him. It was a picture of him when they're at the sushi restaurant, he smiled at it since her lockscreen was always a painting.

Tyler set up the food and waked up Cali.

"Baby, your meal is ready" He whispered, Cali smiled at him and stretched herself.

"You want me to carry you?" He asked as she shake her head as a sign of no. Cali slowly stood up and barely walk towards the door.

She was about to fall when Tyler quickly carried and sat her at the stool.

"I texted your mom, she said this will help to ease the pain off" He laid a bowl of hot soup in front of her.

Tyler opened the bag of sushi and began to join her, Cali starred at him with a pleasing eyes as she was about took a piece.

"No!" He slapped her hand and lift an eyebrow to her. Cali rolled her eyes and laughed at him.

After that, she took her medicine and sat at the couch while Tyler is cleaning, she felt bad for not helping him but Tyler insisted to take care of her since he's on a break.

Tyler came and sat with her.

"Feeling fine now?" He asked, Cali shook and rest her head at his shoulders.

"Poor baby" He cradled Cali at his lap, she smiled while grabbing Tyler's phone. She asked for the passcode and typed something.

Nigga stop it! My heart is fluttering

"You love it when I call you baby huh?" He asked.

Maybe???

"You're blushing" Tyler teased her.

No, I don't.

"Still defensive as fuck, I memorized all of your actions don't at me" He smirked as Cali smiled while Tyler starred at her.

Stop looking at me, you fucking creepy paradox.

"Make that a fucking cute paradox" He made a face.

You're cringing me.

"You know, I haven't ask you yet" Cali gave him a confused look.

"You'll know it soon" He smiled revealing his gap tooth

•••••

Tyler brought her to her room to take a rest, the medicine was making her drowsy.

Cali was at his side sleeping while him, sketching his design for his golf wang brand and music video.

He was just happy all day long, he's at peace. Tyler glanced at her face and smiled.

"I couldn't thank you enough universe, do I really deserve all of this?" He asked himself while looking at his bracelet that Cali made it for him months ago.

STAY CLOUD LEVEL

"I feel like I don't want to drop it" He said.

"The fuck why? You literally put your whole ass there" Cali replied.

"I know, but what if people will hate it? I mean it's a bit different from the other album that I've dropped" He sighed.

Cali scooted a little at his side.

"If they hate it, let them be, mind your own shit that you've been working hard for. If they love it, it's a win-win, you're already there T, way up high between those clouds"

"Don't let some stupid turbulence or other niggas ruined it. Keep souring through the space, enjoy the wind hitting your face, if the plane crash it's okay, fix it up and start again" She continued.

"Remember you're the pilot of your flight, not to high not to low, stay cloud level"

Cali woke up and started to look around, her face were terrified. Until she saw Tyler, her face were relieved.

"Bad dreams again?" He asked and Cali nodded.

"I wanna go home" She tried her best to speak and rest herself on top of him, looking like a baby.

"You're already at your home" Tyler played with her curls, still not aware on she's saying.

"You are my home" Cali hugged and snuggled her face while sniffing his elegant smell.

"Maybe, I do deserve all of this" He said and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.2K 27
[Completed] He has never even met him, yet he felt his touch. He sees him only in his dreams until one day where he comes to the same school. Is this...
125K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
Promises By max

Fanfiction

9K 558 19
You and Tyler were inseparable as kids, often regarded as the dynamic duo of the small town that you grew up in. As teens, you often fantasized about...
26.5K 1.7K 23
I had never felt this way before, I had never felt the immediate butterflies swarm my stomach as soon as I saw them, but this was different. As soon...