Holes Fanfiction: A Girl Who...

By McCree_

A girl named Chloe Pendanski got sent to Camp Green Lake because she did something horrible back in her home... More

Part 1 - Two Years!?
Part 2 - Mr Sir & The D-Tent!
Part 3 - The First Hole!
Part 4 - Falling In Love!?
Part 6 - No Breaks!
Part 7 - Camp Green Lake's Past!
Part 8 - Long Working Days
Part 9 - Back To Individual Holes!
Part 10 - Small Agreement!

Part 5 - The Golden Bullet?

1.8K 22 10
By McCree_

The next day, everyone was digging their holes and X-Ray walked over to Caveman.

"What have I told you about that crap you pull?" He stood tall against Caveman as he just looked up at him.

"What?" He asked him.

"I told you that if you find anything, then give it to me. Just because you found another fossil doesn't mean you don't give it to me! It's only fair if I get the day off since I have been here for six months." X-Ray knelt down and leaned closer towards Caveman.

"Everybody deserves a day off, and whoever finds something should fairly get the day off." Caveman argued as Chloe knew he was right. If she found something that the warden is interested in then she would love that day off from the hot sun.

"I don't care what you think. You have been here for about a month and half! It isn't fair on me at all! I deserve that day off!" His face was burning up with rage as Chloe watched in fear. "So, whatever you find. You give it to me, understand!"

"Alright." He mummbled and looked down.

"Good thinking, dawg." He gently slapped his cheek and smiled before walking back to his hole to continue digging.

---

Chloe sat next to ZigZag in the rec room as they talked about whay happened yesterday.

"Barge?" He asked as she looked up at him.

"Yeah?" She smiled slightly as he looked at her in the eyes.

"About yesterday. I really do like you. You have guts, your absolutely beautiful, and I-I... I love you." He looked down as she blushed deeply and cupped his cheek.

"ZigZag I... I love you to."

"Really!?" He was shocked as she nodded. "Well, uhm..." He rubbed the back of his neck since he was nervous. "Want to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." They wanted to hug, but didn't want anyone else to see, so they smiled to each brightly and just watched the boys fight and play games.

---

"What about you, Jose? What do you like?" Pendanski asked as all of the D-Tent looked at him. It was the counselling session. It was also Sunday night.

"I like animals." Magnet smiled proudly.

"I like animals to!" Chloe smiled happily as they all smirked.

"Yeah man, that's what got Magnet sent here in the first place." Squid told them as Magnet held his hands in his lap. They all laughed at his comment as the spanish boy spoke again.

"Man, it's criminal the way they keep 'em locked up in cages."

"No, Jose. What you did is criminal." Pendanski told him as Squid got angry because he thought of the prices they wanted for a puppy.

"Tell 'em, Magnet." Squid began. "They wanted a thousand bucks just for one puppy."

"What?" X-Ray whispered in shock.

"Yeah!" Magnet slightly yelled. "I would've made it out if my pocket didn't start barking." Everyone laughed at this as he laughed as well, facing Armpit. Everyone Zero held in a laugh.

"You boys and girl get one life!" He gave the one signal with his hand. "And so far, you've done a pretty good job at screwing it up." Their smiled faded as he spoke more and more. "So, you're Barge now? Big shot, got a nickname." ZigZag looked at Chloe. "Well, let me tell you somethin', 'Barge'. You are here on account of one person. You know who that person is?"

"Yeah." Everyone looked at her. "My stupid friend who is good for nothing." They all laughed as she high-fived ZigZag.

"No. You screwed you life up, Chloe P-Pe..."

"Your last name is P-Pe?" Squid looked at her as she shook her head a no.

"No." Chloe told them as they gave her confused looks.

"What is it then, dawg?" X-Ray asked as she looked at Pendanski as he sighed.

"Tell them, if you want." He sighed and crossed his arms.

"My name is Chloe... Pendanski." She looked at the floor as the boys looked at her in shock.

"P-Pendanski is your dad!?" Armpit asked as she nodded.

"Yes, he is." She felt guilty for telling them and felt Caveman rub her back.

"Don't be upset about it. We all have our crazy parents and family." He smiled. "I am here because of my no-good, dirty-rotten, pig-stealin', great-great-grandfather." They all laughed again as she smiled.

"Thanks, Caveman." She leaned against her seat and saw ZigZag softly smiling at her.

"I like it." He mummbled. "It suits you."

"Where was I?" Pendanski interrupted. "Oh yes, it is your job to fix your life. It is not gonna be easy. But you'd be surprised what you can accomplish once you set your mind to it. Even Zero here isn't completely worthless." Everyone looked at Zero. "What about you, Zero? What do you like?"

"I like diggin' holes."

---

Armpit came out of the wreck (rec) room doing some type of weird dance as the boys just walked behind him slightly. Chloe was behind them all. They all saw Caveman, clapping his hands with a huge smile.

"Hey, look at this guy!" Magnet yelled, pointing at Armpit who was still dnacing. He spun and put his arms up as everyone moved away or fell onto the floor with a very loud disgusted groan.

"No, Armpit! Put it down! Put it down, man!" Squid yelled as ZigZag pushed his arms down and helped Squid up. He walked over to Chloe and helped her up to. Zero was no where to be found, sadly.

---

Everyone was digging as Squid broke the silence.

"Hey, look. A cloud!" He happily yelled.

"Where?" X-Ray asked.

"Right there." Squid pointed up at the cloud.

"Maybe it'll move in front of the sun." ZigZag told them as Chloe panted heavily and took a drink.

"Come on, litte cloud. You can do it." Magnet tried to praise the cloud.

"Please. All I'm askin' for is a little shade." Armpit looked up and panted heavily.

"Warden owns the shade, man." Caveman placed a big rock into his dirt pile.

"Maybe we'll get lucky. Maybe we'll get some clouds." Squid yelled to them all. "It'll rain for 40 days and 40 nights."

"Then we have to build an ark and get two of each animal." Armpit smiled jokingly.

"Yeah, two scorpians, two rattlesnakes, two yellow-spotted lizards." X-Ray smiled.

Caveman then picked up something that he found in his hole. He examined it until Magnet spoke up.

"Hey! What you got there, Caveman?" Magent jogged over to him as we looked up curiously.

"What?" Caveman looked around.

"What you got there?" He knelt down and looked.

"I don't know." He mummbled in reply as continued to check it out. "Hey, X. I think I might have found somethin'." He held the tube up as X-Ray climbed out of his hole and walked over along with everybody else, apart from Zero.

"Let me see that." X-Ray grabbed it from him without asking.

"What do you think?" He mummbled again.

"Looks like a old shotgun shell." He held it up to the sky and looked at it to get a better view. Squid then grabbed it.

"No, man, it's too skinny to be a shotgun shell. Yeah, it's not a shotgun shell." X-Ray then gave the bullet back to Caveman.

"See that little heart? You see that? With the letters in it?" Caveman rolled it to where the initals were shown inside of a heart. X-Ray adjusted his glasses to try to get a better look at it. "KB. That's what it is."

"Let me see it." ZigZag held out his hand and Caveman handed it over as him and Chloe looked at it.

"Who is that?" She whispered as he looked at it more.

"KB?" Magnet repeated in a questionaly tone.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's Keith Berringer." ZigZag looked soo sure of himself.

"Man, who is that?" Armpit asked, slightly annoyed for some reason.

"He was in my math class." Chloe then groaned and face palmed to herself. Some of the boys chuckled.

"Yeah, good thinking, ZigZag." Magnet continously nodded. "It must belong to him, huh?" He sounded soo sarcastic.

"Yeah, it must belong to him." ZigZag said as Magnet shook his head and looked back at X-Ray who had the bullet again.

"I'm gonna go show it to Mom. Maybe I'll get the rest of the day off." X-Ray went to walk away with Squid, but Caveman quickly interrupted and stood up to catch up.

"The rest of the day off? No, no, your hole's already dug. I'm not even close. I'm gonna be out here all day." Caveman was taller than X-Ray as he slightly looked up.

"Yeah, so?"

"So, uh... why don't you..." X-Ray looked pissed at Caveman as he tried to find words. "Why don't you turn it in tomorrow? Y'know give it to Mom in the morning. Then you get the whole day off."

"That's good thinking, Caveman." X-Ray then smiled happily. "I like it." He then walked over with Armpit.

"Pretty smart, Caveman. Pretty smart." Squid smiled and walked away to.

---

Caveman finally left his hole to go back to the camp as ZigZag and Chloe were the only ones left in the evening sun. Yes, they were finished, but wanted some time. He hopped down into her hole and they sat down to get more shade.

"You got any water?" She asked as he handed his canteen over. She quickly drank a little bit of his remaining water and sighed in relief. "Thanks, Ziggy." He smiled and brought her onto his lap. "You think that tube belongs to Keith Berringer?"

"Of course, I do. Who else would it be?" He still sounded serious as she looked at him and saw how serious his expression was. She just shrugged and leaned into him.

They kissed each other gently. It was passionate and not forcefull. It was the type of kiss someone who love to have right now. Their bodies connected as the atmosphere got cooler and cooler with each passing minute.

They were happy.

They felt free and relaxed.

At peace...

"We better head back to camp before someone comes looking for us." Chloe broke the silence as ZigZag nodded and got out easily. She tried to follow but fell in. He held out his hand as she got out and they walked back to camp for the night.

Tomorrow is going to be pretty interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 13 13
(This series begins after the events of the vaccine special! I would recommend watching it before continuing!) After the death of their teacher the b...
68.2K 1.1K 38
Mason lives a pretty bad life. Her family dead. Bullies everywhere. Foster parents abusive. Slim to no friends since everyone laughs at her. But goin...
15.7K 771 27
A girl goes to a boot camp and falls in love with the camp leader,having a happily ever after with hearts and flowers.We all know the classic story. ...
119K 2.4K 42
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’‘π’π’Šπ’π’• π’Šπ’ π’“π’–π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ..." 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’–π’“π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ π’šπ’π’– π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒔...