My Omega [taekook ff]

By glaistone

Taekook ff : werewolf Au Alpha: Jungkook Omega: Taehyung Where... Jungkook a true alpha trying to protect his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 5

3.3K 166 40
By glaistone

Third person's POV

"He's not here today too." Yugyeom said, looking outside.

"Did he transferred to another school already?" Jaehyun asked.

It's already 3 days since they haven't seen Taehyung enter the class they have in common. They're getting bored since they can't do anything fun to the guy.

"He's avoiding us.. just forget him." Eunwoo said, eyes on the book on his hand.

"You know, you're really getting weird when it comes to that guy." Jaehyun said to Eunwoo, frowning at him. "You like him, don't you?"

"No." Eunwoo answered sternly.

"Then why are you acting like that? You're always like.. 'you should stop bullying him' 'he cried' and now, 'just forget him'  Are you his mate it something?"

"No... I'm just saying a fact. He's already avoiding us. Why bother finding him just to make fun of him? And we can find other male Omegas to bully, why him? He didn't even do anything to deserve it."

"See! You're protecting him."

"Stop making assumptions."

"Assumptions? I'm not assuming anything, It's obvious, you're protecting him... Why?"

Eunwoo just ignored him.

"Jungkook, are you going to continue bullying him?" Yugyeom asked.

"If I'm on the mood, why not?" Jungkook said in a bored voice.

Eunwoo stood up. "For fvck sake Jungkook! You're turning 18 in 9 days! Stop acting like a child!" He yelled. Jaehyun Ang Yugyeom was taken back at the sudden action.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.

When Eunwoo realized what he has done, he sat back. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"See?" Jaehyun whispered to Yugyeom.

"Shut up." Yugyeom whispered back.

They both turned to Jungkook who's still frowning.

"He's acting strange" Jaehyun muttered to Jungkook, pointing at Eunwoo.

Yugyeom agreed.

Jungkook sighed before talking. "What's wrong with you?" He asked.

Eunwoo just glanced at him before getting back to reading.

"Yah!" Jungkook called.

Eunwoo gave him a brief look. "If my assumption is right.. you'll regret being a bully because of that guy."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him. "And why would I?"

"If he really is, who I think he is.. then you broke your promise to him."

"Promise? I never made a fvcking promise to anyone."

Eunwoo scoffed. "Tsk! Like you even remember what you said back then."

~~~~~~~

The classes ended. Jimin and Taehyung are now getting out the campus. Still trying to keep low.

"When are we gonna stop doing this?" Taehyung asked.

"Till 8 days. It will be Jungkook's birthday in a week and a day." Jimin answered

"What if he still won't stop bothering me after his birthday?"

"I doubt that... He'll probably be busy looking for his mate or doing grown up stuffs."

"But what if?"

"Don't worry, he'll probably forget about you if he'll meet his mate... True alphas are possessive, his mate might be popular and he'll have a hard time keeping his mate safe."

"I hope so... I don't wanna get involve in anything with him anymore, after what he'd done. I'm starting to be scared of him."

Jimin pat him on the back. "Don't worry, karma is on our side."

Taehyung smiled at him.

They're almost at the gate when someone held Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung gave a surprise look at the guy but felt relieved when it was not his enemy(jungkook).

"Eunwoo... What's up?" He awkwardly greeted.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked. Eunwoo just ignored him.

"Taehyung can we talk?" Eunwoo asked.

"Oh.. about what?"

"Actually not right now... Let's meet up in the library tommorow, I have things to asked you and I need to confirm something."

Taehyung glanced at Jimin then looked at Eunwoo with hesitation.

"I promise, jungkook won't see you. I just really need to talk to you about something."

"W-well... Okay, what time?"

"Same time as now, in the last row of book shelves in the left."

Taehyung nodded.

"Okay thanks, I gotta go.. You should leave too before jungkook sees you here." Eunwoo said and gave them a brief smile before running away.

Jimin poke Taehyung. "I think I know what's he gonna say to you tomorrow."

"What?"

"You're his mate."

"What?! Are you crazy? He can't be my mate."

"But there's possibilities, and he's acting nice to you, isn't he? And he never bullies you and he helped you last time."

"He's just nice,okay? Don't give other meanings."

Jimin snorted. "Whatever..Let's go, before the demon see us here."

~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Jungkook looked at Jaehyun who was panting as he just ran all the way back to their last classroom from somewhere.

"J-jungkook.." he breathed in and out. Controlling his uneasy breathing as he's tired from running. "I saw him!"

"Saw who?" Jungkook asked.

"That guy! That male Omega we were bullying, he's still here and guess what I saw..."

Jungkook looked at him boredly, he actually had lost interest at the Omega.

"What?" Yugyeom asked.

"I saw Eunwoo talking to him!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

Jungkook frowned. "In what way?"

"I don't know if I'm certain but he was definitely talking to him nicely, I never saw and hear him speak so soft and looking innocent while talking to someone since he's mostly unbothered and emotionless, especially to those people he's not close with."

"So?.. does that means.. he likes him?" Yugyeom asked. "Or worst! He could really be his mate!"

"Yeah yeah! Like I told you guys last time, he was acting sus when we're talking about the omega." Jaehyun said.

"He can't be his mate." Jungkook said.

Jaehyun and Yugyeom looked at him.

"How can you be so sure?"

"I know his mate."

"What? Who?" Yugyeom asked surprised, they thought Eunwoo had never met his mate yet.

"Ask Eunwoo."

~~~~~~~

Taehyung was walking into the library, head down and eyes on the ground. There wasn't much students in this side of the school since they call it the boring part of the campus but not for bookworms.

And for Taehyung, he's not much into studying but he likes reading books. He always reads different kinds of books before he goes to bed.

He arrived at the last row of shelves but there was no one there so he decided to look for interesting books.

He scan the first bookshelf his eyes landed on. He spot a thick dark red book titled 'Mates'. It caught his interest so he decided to get it and went to sit a a chair near him.

He looked around if Eunwoo was already there but when he saw no one, he opened the book.

It was a book about being mates, rules, its origins and whatnot.

He scan the table of contents of the book. He spot a word 'marks'. He immediately went to the page.

He read it silently.

It says there that a wolf can only growl 'mate' once.. marking of a fated mate will never fade unless the trust is broken.. once it faded it will never be the same as they are fated.. it will be the same as they were forced mate that need to mark each other every week because it fades in that amount of time. When the trust between the fated mates is broken.. The one who was marked first will suffer from pain until the mark is gone which is in 5 days time.. and the one who marked first will suffer only on the last day. A fading mark of fated mates will look like it's burning with black burn marks around it.

Taehyung was reading it carefully, when someone closed the book. He glared at the guy but was taken back when he met the same dark eyes he hated started in first day of school.

"Look what we have here.. having fun?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the table.

Taehyung was about to stand up when he was pulled back by Jungkook. "Already leaving? You haven't finished reading yet."

Jungkook's two other friend Yugyeom and Jaehyun wasn't there but Taehyung is still a bit scared since the man he is facing right now is a true alpha. He can hurt him without even breaking a sweat.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked, trying to sound brave. But he's literally tearing up, he's just holding it back.. the water incident just give him trauma. He almost died that day from choking.

"What's your relationship with Eunwoo?" Jungkook asked, straight to the point.

Taehyung frowned, confused at the question.

"Uh... I don't know." Taehyung said, it was true.. he doesn't know if they're friends or just two individuals who happen to know each other.

Jungkook punch the table causing Taehyung to flinched.

"Oh really now? You don't know? You're must be one of those omegas who want to get close to Eunwoo just to get Fvcked, because you want a popular one to have a night stand with." Jungkook insulted.

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed, eyebrows furrowed.

"If you want a popular one... Why not the most? If you just want to get Fvcked, just say it. I'm free--" Jungkook wasn't able to finished his sentence because a hard slap landed on his cheeks.

Jungkook smirked, clenching his jaw.

He gave Taehyung a death glare.

Then Eunwoo came and pulled Taehyung behind him. "What are you doing here Jungkook?"

"Look what we have here... The knight in shining armor trying to save his Princess." Jungkook uttered.

"Go Taehyung, I'll follow.. I'll just text you where to met up." Eunwoo said. Taehyung frowned.

"You know my number?"

"Yeah, just go. I need to talk to him."

"O-okay.." with that, Taehyung immediately ran away from the scene.

"So it was really true.. you're talking so soft with it comes to him." Jungkook said, chuckling mockingly.

"Jungkook, you really need to stop this."

"And why would I?"

"Like I said... You might regret doing all this things to him."

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 17K 33
Ture blood alpha jungkook found His mate after so many years as a kid and moreover his mate is his best friends son a little kid but jungkook determi...
10.5K 642 6
jeon jeongguk is the youngest alpha his pack has ever seen, and they all trust him with their lives. one day, a strange wolf enters his territory. th...
195K 8K 37
The more you hate, the more you love. Jungkook a true-blooded Lycan Alpha created a Mafia Syndicate to hunt Rogues in the Human territory. Taehyung...
3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...