๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ

By Dysasther

Zoe Narah Garcia, with a tough family situation and a rocky relationship about to shatter, she decides it's t... More

โƒ Chapter one - Prologue
โƒ Chapter Two - Lie
โƒ Chapter Three - Club
โƒ Chapter Four - E-boy
โƒ Chapter Five - Alright
โƒ Chapter Six - Offer
โƒ Chapter Seven - Casket
โƒ Chapter Eight - Home Sweet Home
โƒ Chapter Nine - Business
โƒ Chapter Ten - Doctor's Appointment
โƒ Chapter Eleven - Kitten
โƒ Chapter Twelve - One Of A Kind
โƒ Chapter Thirteen - Serrated Whip
โƒ Chapter Fourteen - No Matter What
โƒ Chapter Fifteen - Perfect
โƒ Chapter Sixteen - Corruption
โƒ Chapter Seventeen - Caught Red-handed
โƒ Chapter Eighteen - First Time
โƒ Chapter Twenty - Bad, But Good
โƒ Chapter Twenty One - Coincidences
โƒ Chapter Twenty Two - Forever
โƒ Chapter Twenty Three - Productive Morning
โƒ Chapter Twenty Four - The Death Of Me
โƒ Chapter Twenty Five - Escape
โƒ Chapter Twenty Six - Fโ˜…cking prick!
โƒ Chapter Twenty Seven - Friend
โƒ Chapter Twenty Eight - Family Man
โƒ Chapter Twenty Nine - Ask
โƒ Chapter Thirty - So Much
โƒ Chapter Thirty One - Stalker
โƒ Chapter Thirty Two - Injured
โƒ Chapter Thirty Three - Achingly Beautiful
โƒ Chapter Thirty Four - Bad Feeling
โƒ Chapter Thirty Five - Under My Skin
โƒ Chapter Thirty Six - Lucky
โƒ Chapter Thirty Seven - Red Tie
โƒ Chapter Thirty Eight - Daddy Dearest
โƒ Chapter Thirty Nine - Epilogue

โƒ Chapter Nineteen - Happy Birthday!

2.5K 151 9
By Dysasther

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Zoe
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

Oh, he was amazing… so very amazing…

He was smart and strong and good and beautiful… and I was praising him, wasn't I?

But how couldn't I? The way he touched me and kissed me and how he relaxed me and distracted me so I wouldn't pay attention to the pain… how he still held back a little, not to harm me or scare me.

Indeed, I could see why sex was a little intimidating and why it had always been so to me. But the way he so gently treated me had me more than just impressed. And definitely greedy for more. Even as a cold blooded killer as my father had described him… he was so special.

I could not be prouder to give him my first time.

As he raised from the nape of my neck after leaving a long kiss on my skin, he looked at me through dark strands of hair. The look in his eyes was one of a predator who was done playing nice. And the mere realization had excitement shooting through my whole body.

My nails dug in his smooth skin, his back arching at the gesture, "Fuck, Narah!" He hissed as if hurt. Afraid I harmed him, I retracted my nails, keeping just my hands on him.

"No, I liked it," he murmured, kissing my breast, "I so very much liked it."

"Didn't it hurt?"

He dragged a hand over his hair so he could clear the strands off his face, "No, it didn't hurt," he clarified, green, darkened eyes staring right into my soul. With partly dried locks still invading his face, he raised his hand to my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb. "You tell me if you don't like it, alright? And I'll stop right away."

"I won't have to," I assured, parting my lips when I felt his thumb on my bottom one. "I can't not like you."

I sucked in the thumb when I saw him preparing to disagree. I rolled my tongue over the rough surface, moaning as I pushed my head back and released him with a popping sound. That was unexpected even for me, but a very straight order my body gave me. A little… learned maneuver from movies Luisa had forced me to watch.

I tilted my hips up and fluttered my lashes at him, "Harder please."

His eyes sparked and he grinned, pulling himself slowly out of me. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you, Narah?"

My hips lingered after him, but when he got too far. I felt cold from the lack of him just were he fitted best, even if our bodies were glued together.

"I don't know," I mumbled, from where I switched to spanish, "Por favor, Jerome…"

The whole time he just taunted me by leaving little kisses on my breasts, seeming to wait for something. My hand ran up and down on his chest, while the other squeezed his butt cheek.

"Por favor…"

"Please what?"

Biting my lip, I said without hesitation, "Fuck me!"

He didn't halt this time. He didn't even hesitate as he pushed inside me with threatening power. I nearly screamed, doing instead a loud whimper of agreement. He left a rough kiss on my cheek before raising to his nearly full height.

"Fuck," he grunted, dropping his head back, "Yeah…"

Having a moment of pause, he swiped his hair back again before looking down at the union of our bodies. Without another word he bent his back and slid an arm under my waist, raising me off the bed. My legs curled around his waist, my hands linking at the back of his neck. As I stared up at his features with utter admiration, I was aware of him throwing the covers at the foot of the bed and punching a pillow, while holding me like I weighted nothing. Kissing my temple, he then placed me down with my head on the very pillow he had been arranging.

I watched him hungrily, taking in his whole god-like appearance. From his gorgeous features, all the way down those marvelous muscles to his hard member and twin weights down bellow.

With utter predatory moves, he slid the sweats off his legs and slowly settled between my parted thighs. Making himself more room with his hips, he rubbed himself to my flower for mere moments. As his stare drew mine, he gripped himself and started stroking that lentgh. There was little sweat on his smooth and beautiful body, his scars more lovely and his tattoo more visible than anything else.

With little bites of my bottom lip, tiny moans and big eyes that drowned in his sight… I waited. And I waited, even if my body impatiently begged.

Grinning at the impatience my body showed through little signs, taking pride in making me greedy, he eventually pushed the tip of his hardness inside my softest part.

I gasped, my back arching at the friction that provoked great pleasure, at the great stretch that hurt a lot less than earlier. Christ, he was so big! Seeing that length, probably as long as my forearm, and that girth, definitely thicker than my wrist… it was nothing compared to the real deal. Nothing compared to him inside me.

"Goddamn," he groaned, filling me completely. He looked into my eyes as I moaned from the delicious invasion, for a mere heartbeat. Then, in slow motion he pulled out and pushed back in. He went like that for a little while, slowly, giving me time to adjust to the feeling.

Finding his stare through the whirl my mind had been slowly drawn into, I licked my lips slowly, my hips beginning to charge in with his rhythm. I raised myself on an elbow, not breaking eye contact for one second as I licked his collar bone, the shin of sweat that had begun to roll on his chest.

He clenched my ass, grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me hard and good. It was at that moment that he finally let go of the restraint and drove into me with full force. I wasn't far from shouting his name, but dimly aware of the other people living in the house, I bit my lip instead and moaned loudly.

He pumped into me like an animal, going on with insane speed and roughness beyond belief. I lost all rhythm, limp in his hold as I subdued to the dominion. Each stroke, each thrust, each empty and refill, each rough grab and kiss, it all left me incapable to interpret anything. I almost couldn't comprehend all motion, my mind dumbfounded by it all, but my body?

Oh, it surely got it all. Because in nearly no time, I felt the orgasm hitting me. And damn me if it wasn't stronger than the first two he gave me.

I knew I left marks when I ranked my nails on his back, but I was too far gone to care. With my back arching up, my head pushing back into the pillow, I saw stars for the third time tonight. He stilled inside me, allowing my core to clench him, suck him in further. I shook a lot more than earlier, not even able to hold a grip over the reality as I just got lost in the powerful orgasm.

After managing to finally fall into the satisfaction after the orgasm, one I just learned existed, I released the smooth musculature I had gripped earlier, smoothening my fingers over the spots. His rough goatee scratched my skin as he lowered to kiss my neck.

"I love those claws of yours, kitten," he breathed into my ear.

I inhaled and exhaled heavy breaths, my breasts flattening briefly into the great wall of his chest with each breath taken. "I'm…" I paused, "No… words…"

He laughed throatily, raising to meet my eyes. "I'm flattered, honestly."

"Mm-hmm," I moaned, closing my eyes. "Finish…"

"You look tired," he murmured, stroking my throat with my thumb.

I lifted heavy lids to look at him through them. Taking my hand from his back, I brought it to my front and slowly lowered it where we were united. He held my stare the whole time my hand moved. As I slipped my fingers on the base of his cock, as I pulled him out and stroked him myself, as I licked my lips at the thought of kissing his cock, the entire time he held my stare with those green orbs and pierced my soul for good.

I had no clue what I was doing, but I could see he enjoyed it by how he parted his lips to breath, by how he hung his head and how he groaned from the feeling, by how his hips kept a smooth rhythm with my hand. He was so hard and soaked in wetness from my flower, I couldn't help but bite my lip and escape a little moan as well. I dragged my other hand to join in the motion and rubbed him until he barked my name.

Next thing I knew, he was pulsing in my grip, his hips pushing forward into my hand. I felt him release these hot jets of thick liquid over my front in a couple rows. A few moments later, as he collapsed on my side and breathed heavily, I glanced down to see my breasts and my belly covered in the white substance.

The sound that came from deep in my throat as I redirected my stare to the ceiling was one I've never heard before. It was a very feminine exhale that softly pushed into a moan. I wasn't quite sure how to call it.

"I liked that," I admitted, smiling brightly. I positioned my head on the pillow to look at him. Jerome still held his forearm over his eyes as his chest rose and fell with those breaths he took. "Are you okay?" I asked, trying to figure if this was normal… or he actually wasn't alright.

"Oh I'm… I'm more than okay, kitten," he removed his arm, turning his head to look at me. His eyes glimmered with the brightest kind of satisfaction as he smiled genuinely at me. "You're gorgeous, you know that?"

The blush creeping up broke strong heat from my neck up to whole face. I glanced away, feeling the smile on my face become radiant. We stayed like that for what felt like forever. Just staring at each other, getting lost in each other's gazes.

At one point, when my lids became too heavy for me to keep up, Jerome came closer, swooped an arm around my waist and rolled me on his chest. My conscience came back online in the blink of an eye at the reminder that I was mostly covered in his… uhh… yeah…

"I'm kinda dirty," I muttered, trying not to let the cum drop on him.

He rose a brow and quickly glued my body to his. At the lack of words, he just said, "You got me a little dirty too, honey."

And then he added with a smirk, "Guess in the morning we'll have to take a shower."

I blushed again, finding no other place to hide, but in the crook of his neck. As my eyes lowered down his body in my moment of heat, I noticed his… oh, God, why did it so suddenly become awkward to even think about the thing?

I scowled myself at the fact as I partly noticed he was still hard. I wasn't sure… okay, I saw enough biology books to be sure that was not how a dick… dick? It felt like an underestimation calling it a dick. Cock? That sounded too vulgar. I was gonna stick to shaft cause member seemed too… anonymous? Yeah, definitely. He seemed definitely too… all of it to just be anonymous. I wasn't sure why anonymous made me think of average. He surely wasn't average. Nope… far from it.

Yep, he was still hard… had to be.

"Why are you still hard?"

He twitched, as in… his shaft twitched. It was such a curious thing. It was almost as if he'd been set off…

"Was it not enough?"

Jerome inhaled a long deep breath that raised his chest, along with me. And then, he exhaled slowly. "It was more than enough, kitten."

"Then why are you still hard?" I pushed, raising on my elbow, leaning my forearm on his chest.

He groaned, shaking his head meekly, "Why don't you go to sleep?"

"Why don't you answer me?"

"Cause I'm liable to fuck you again. There. Do you like that answer?" He cocked a brow. In the quiet that followed, with his eyes closed, a little smirk lifted the corner of his lips. That smirk was one of pride for silencing my curiosity.

That for a mere moment.

I leaned my chin on my palm as I analyzed his features. "I do like that answer, yes." I admitted. "So are you going to do it? Fuck me again, that is?"

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Jerome
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

It was clear, I was done! Just… done for her.

Whipped to the point of no return. Wait, no, actually… I think I had been whipped from the moment I first saw her. Yup, I was definitely done for from the moment I first laid eyes on her.

And for the hundredth, maybe thousandth time… I was not afraid to admit it.

The whole night… but the whole, entire night we had raw sex that just blew my fucking mind. It had been around five, maybe six times? Wait, was it seven? Didn't matter. Point was… I had the best night of my life!

Besides the fact that after an entire month of no action for my buddy downstairs, I felt like a teenager who saw boobs for the first time, I surely didn't act like a teenager. I fucked her in most positions I had said I would. I took her on her back, then doggy style, but with her chest down, and then I lifted her up on top of me. God, I think that was the best position of the whole night.

Her, being the one to lead, moving up and down on me, rolling her hips as she teased me, throwing her head back when she came. Oh and how her hair fell on her breasts! Such a delight to the sight!

There had been two rounds on top, that I could remember for sure. The first time she wasn't too sure what to do… that until she got the gist of it and took over. I just couldn't get out of my head the way she planted her hands on my chest and stared down at me with that pitch, hungered stare as she took me in over and over again.

A real fucking goddess, that was exactly what she looked like.

Okay, it had been six. Just six rounds. She fell asleep around six thirty am, cuddling with me, the sheets covering us. I fell asleep around an hour after her because I had found it difficult to look away from her. Sadly, I knew we weren't going to get much sleep, but until nine am when my alarm called - in case it was one of those rare times I slept more than a couple hours a night - we had some time left. At least before breakfast at nine thirty.

She was one to toss and turn a lot, but with every turn she took, I somehow adjusted to her position, managing to curl myself around her. Even while I was dozed off into some weird thoughts I could take as dreams, I knew when she moved. When her arm raised, when her leg kicked mine or when her head shifted directions. I was dimly aware of all of her moves, probably even partly awake to assure her safety in case - just in case - someone barged in.

In the end, she settled with her back against my chest, her hair in my nose so that smell of fresh roses could fill my nostrils. My arm was curled around her waist, while the other was right under her head.

I was about to actually assume she would stop moving, when her ass unwillingly grinded against my cock. Guess what happened then! I got hard. Again.

Amazing how I still had it in me, seeing that I never found such satisfaction in having nights so long with one person before. I never was one to die after sex and women like Logan.

In fact, I could shamefully admit I had two girlfriends during highschool. Worst experiences ever. I didn't have women preferences and I never had a problem about sharing my life with someone else. Sure, my family situation left a scar, but I wasn't one to let that shit affect me. However, those two relationships I had in highschool managed to cure me of trying to find love at the time.

Two girls I dated in my whole life, and they turned out to be… not as I had expected. One of them yelled at me every time I talked to my sister, as if I were from fucking Alabama for Piper to be more than that.

And the other? Oh… that one made baby albums. At the point, I was just a teenager. Children were the last thing on my mind. After we broke up, I had to assure myself almost every night for a whole month that every condom we used was from me, not to have been holed by her. Cause I could imagine that psycho holing the condom just to tie me down for good.

Fortunately, highschool was the only time I bothered with girlfriends. After that Logan hired me, so I was mostly on jobs, occasionally having anonymous sex. And even then… I rarely had more than two rounds, let alone a whole fucking night. It wasn't that I had a problem or the women I slept with had any. Good God, no! I just… didn't find much joy in sex. Even with those girls I dated, even while I was drunk or high… it was nothing but a momentary release. A passing moment of satisfaction, from where the weight of the responsibilities would return.

But tonight? Huh… I could finally see what was so damned awesome about sex. Even as a passing moment of glee… with her I'd take it. Only so I could turn those moments into hours and hey… maybe more. A lot more.

Narah snapped me out of my thoughts in her sleepiness. She arched her back and repositioned herself with a leg over my thighs, still grinding her ass against my cock. Fully awake now, I squinted to look down at her peacefully fallen asleep figure facing me.

Leaning my forehead on hers, I closed my eyes tightly. Her hand raised to her breast a little above the material covering her nipple, and scratched the spot right under the edge of the blanket. I groaned, seeing her draw away the blanket. Her brows were lowered in annoyance, her lips pouting adorably.

Biting my lip, I slowly raised my hand, just about to palm the weight of her breast, when I was stopped midway by the sound of my ringtone, Only God Can Judge Me, by 2Pac.

Rubbing a hand over my face in irritation, I hurried to pick up the phone from the nightstand before it woke up my Narah. I sighed at the sight of the ID, thinking how ironic it was that she called me right now.

What a cock blocker!

"What?" I muttered hoarsely, leaning on my back next to Narah.

"Oh, well, it's not like you don't already know!" Piper said excitedly, the sound of Vincent crying in the background getting most of my attention.

"You need help with the kid or something? I'm sorry to inform you, but you're the mother."

She scoffed, "I can handle Vin, fuck you very much." As if on cue, the crying stopped. "But that's not why I'm calling. C'mon, you gotta know!"

I pursed my lips, actually thinking about what the hell she was on about, "I have no clue what you're blabbering about."

"What day is it today?"

I frowned as I checked the date on my phone. Thirteenth of November. I frowned harder, wondering if it was mother's or Dad's birthday. Nope! Not Logan's, Damian's or Piper's either. Cole and Nathan definitely not… neither Vincent's and the twins. Samantha was in the same day with Logan… Reeve? No, he was in December. Were there any anniversaries?

Piper's and Reeve's… nope, they were in June… Sam and Logan were in May…

Mother and Dad were… in February, yeah…

"I don't get it," I sighed, giving up.

Why did she have to bother me so early? I didn't get that either. What could be so important that she had to call at fucking eight thirty am? Maybe it was seven hours later for her, but to me it wasn't!

"You seriously don't remember?"

"No, Pip, I have no clue what you're fucking on about. Now if you don't mind, I'd very much like to go back to sleep-"

"Wait, wait, wait! You're a morning person, you never go back to sleep after you wake up!" Oh, how I hated it when she knew me so well! "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Can I hang up now?"

"No. Logan said you've been talking weird, are you sure you're alright?"

I grinned at the question, glancing down besides me. "Oh, I'm perfect." I replied huskily. "Now will you tell me already what today is so I can hang up?"

There was a long silence that followed, before she sighed and finally said in a cheery tone, "Happy Birthday!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 145 28
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'You can't escape me that easily, my love. I will hunt you down and when I find you, I'm going to fill your body, soul...
21.9K 844 27
MAYA, a girl who goes through life with an unwavering smile-around other people that is. While juggling four jobs to support her father and a side ho...
54.8K 967 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward โ™ฅ๏ธŽ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
5.5K 66 22
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...