A Fallen Terran (A Star Wars...

Od DewElr

Ichika wasn't saved by Chifuyu that night. She went on and won the Mondo Grosso. What about Ichika? He was fo... Více

CHARACTERS
Ichika/Neglectus Weapon
The Force is Strong in you
IS Academy
Duel
I Don't Understand
He's a She????!?!!!!
A Decision To Make
Ichika vs Laura
Revenge
First Contact
Aliens? The Force?
World Reaction
Politics and Reconciliation

Unpleasant Return

3.4K 40 51
Od DewElr

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS RUSHED, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ICHIKA ENTERING THE IS ACACDMEY. SO IT WOULD TAKE PLACE LATE AUGUST. THIS CHAPTER TAKES PALCE MID AUGUST

(Orimura's Residence)

Chifuyu was sitting on the corner alone drinking the last of the sake that was founded on her shelf. For many years she would keep finding her baby brother only to find nothing. She was drinking through the bottle. She believed it can help her cope with her depression. For sure it kind of did. Drinking lots of sake and beer helped her grow out of it.

She gets up and tries to get over to the couch and accidentally turns on the tv with the remote on the ground. Her barefoot turned on the power and it showed Nippon Broadcasting television.

"Good Morning, this is Aki Kobayashi for breaking news. The missing Ichika Orimura has finally come back to society after missing for 6 years."

Chifuyu's eyes widened as she heard the name Ichika. "ICHIKA!"

The camera pans over to Ichika. When he was talking to the news media, the press was constantly flashing their cameras at him.

"So I heard rumors saying that you can Pilot an IS?"

"Correct, I am probably the only male who can actually pilot an IS"

"So where have you been for the last 6 years?"

"Well that is classified, but I can say that I have been experimenting with the IS" he lied. "Honestly I'm actually looking forward to going to this IS Academy"

IS Academy? That is where Chifuyu is working as a homeroom teacher. If he attends this academy? Then this might be a chance to speak with him again. Chifuyu got up and began cleaning herself up. She took a shower and put on her usual outfit, a black skirt, dark pantyhose, a white shirt, tie, and a black suit. She fixed her hair and brushed her teeth.

"Ichika, you are back!" she said to herself

"So what will you be doing for the time being?" The reporter asked Ichika

"Well, I'm going to the IS Academy to sign up and attend it. In a couple of days, there will be a Press Conference."

Chifuyu continues to listen to the location of the Press Conference. She needs to prepare if she is going to meet him again.

(one day before Press Conference)

Neglectus was sparring with his master. Pandora's hood was down. She activated her purple lightsaber as Neglectus activated one of his twin lightsaber hilts. It showed a red crimson blade.

"Choose any form if you wish," Pandora said

Neglectus goes into the Djem So stance. He then began using his aggressive swings at his master. As the sparring continues, Neglectus uses force push on his master as he gose for a power jump attack. Resulted in Pandora blocking it. Sparring continues for the next 10 minutes.

"You are getting stronger my brother"

"Thank you my master," Neglectus said

"I told you to call me Pandora-nee," she said

Neglectus chuckled

"Now since you will be attending, I advise you not to use your lightsabers but trust the force. But you may use your lightsaber if deemed necessary" she said

"Ok sister, I will not do that," he said

(Timeskip day of the conference)

Today was the day of the conference meeting. Ichika and Pandora attended the meeting, though her hood was up. The conference room has a large glass wall that looked into a large area type room. The press was in the back of the room constantly taking pictures of Ichika and Pandora.

"So the Conference has begun"

It began as many of the press and the media tries to question him, but Ichika yelled out "one at a time"

(Observation Room)

"My goodness," Tabane said aloud as she saw Ichika enter the room

"Ichika!" Chifuyu said as tears formed in her eyes

"I'll be damned it is him," Tabane said aloud again "look at his face, he has a scar across his face"

Chifuyu knew how he got that scar. The day he wasn't rescued gave him that scar forever. In Neglectus' perspective, it represents Chifuyu's abandonment.

"I must attend this meeting," Chifuyu said

"Stop, he is here for interviews and papers to be signed. You can see him when the semester begins" Tabane said

"I don't care"

"Yes, it does! If you speak with him, your relationship with him will disappear completely! Worse of all I don't know how he will react if he saw you again"

"It doesn't matter! I'm seeing him after this is all over"

Tabane facepalmed as she shook her head.

As the conference went on, a dark IS Unit was placed in the room. It had red highlights, and it had the Old Republic Symbol on its sides. The only difference is that this didn't have thrusters like any other IS, but just a pair of wings. Neglectus has plans for this. Neglectus and Pandora smirked as he knew these primitives were wondering how on Earth did he manage to get a hands-on one of those.

"Ichika did you make that yourself?"

"Correct" he half lied "Although I have friends who helped me built this, I needed to give them credit somehow"

(Flashback)

Three months before the present day, Pandora returned to Earth to learn about the IS. She landed at the same spot then she went to the nearest town to find information about the IS. She found a business company that sells blueprints and instructions on how to create your own IS.

Pandora enters the building and was greeted

"Welcome to Aki's IS the company. How may I help you?"

"I Would like to purchase a blueprint of an IS"

"Ok, well that is going to be at least 20,000 Yen for your total"

Pandora knows she dosen't have that money. The only option is to influence her mind.

"You will give me the blueprint for free" She said

"I will give you the blueprints for free" the receptionist repeated as she gives it to her

"You will forget about our conversation"

"I will forget about this conversation"

"Have a nice day"

"Have a nice day"

Pandora leaves with the blueprints as she put it on her pack

"That was easy, now let's get this back to Neglectus

(Flashback End)

With the help of some scientists and advanced engineers, Neglectu's IS is thousand years more advanced than the IS on earth. Therefore making it the most technological IS. Ichika is the only boy who can pilot the IS. No one else.

"Tabane, did you give him an IS?" Chifuyu asked

"N..no, I never gave him an IS. How did the hell did he managed to get a blueprint of an IS on his hands"

"Are we ever going to see you in this IS?" a reporter asked

"You will eventually. I'll upload it to the internet to see what this baby can do. For now, one I want more questions"

Neglectus and Pandora were currently surrounded by the Government officials and the people that Neglectus didn't want to see. Tabane and....that bitch.

"We are begging to know where have you been for the last 6 years," A female reporter said

"I have said this many times. That is highly classified" Neglectus said

So for the next few minutes were spent filling out paperwork and other types of things so he could attend the IS Academy. But as fast as it started it ended. They were finished and Neglectus could finally leave. The only problem was....her.... She immediately rushed over towards Neglectus once the meeting was over.

"Pandora-nee go back to the car and wait for me. I have things to do before I go. I won't be too long"

"Of course my little brother" Pandor said as she walked off

Neglectus took the other way with Chifuyu trying to catch up to him

"Ichika!" Chifuyu yelled but only to be ignored. She tried again, but once again ignored.

"Ichika please!" Chifuyu's voice cracked as she yellow. Although she was very happy to see him again but sad.

"What do you want, woman? '' Ichika asked, not sparing a glance back. Her presence just fuels his anger.

"I...I...uh" CHifuyu flinched from the way that Neglectus addressed her

"Spit it out," Neglectus asked with Venom in his voice

"Please come home with me. Your the only family I have" Chifuyu begged

"Home? I have a home. Ever since you abandoned me at that factory" Neglectus said

"I thought you were at home with me" Chifuyu was digging her own grave

"What makes you think that?"

"Well I thought you were...well...well" Chifuyu stuttered but Neglectus cuts her off

"Let me tell you this woman If you think I can just crawl back to your home and become your sister again? In your dreams! I've gone through hell for seven days six years ago BY MYSELF" Neglectus' anger swell as his eyes began to turn from his natural color to a fiery red-yellow color.

"But I'm your sister," she said

'YOUR NO SISTER TO ME" he said in anger "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE"

Chifuyu grabbed hold onto his legs and cried

"Please Ichika. I'll do anything to be your sister again. I don't care I'll be your maid, or I'll be your girlfriend, or I'll treat you like your a king and I'll just be a lowly servant"

"What the hell woman, now I clearly don't want to be your sister" Neglectus felt disgusted as these requests were shoved into his face.

"PLEASE ICHIKA I LOVE YOU! YOUR THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE" Chifuyu wailed

Neglects shooks his leg off her. He turns around to his former sister and looks down on her. Chifuyu looks up to his eyes hoping to see the beautiful crimson red color, but only to find not just red, but a mixture of fiery yellow eyes

"Let me tell you something CHifuyu"

He then cupped her chin so she stared up to his face

"You can never be my sister again. Besides, you have been replaced. A new sister who doesn't abandon me treats me like crap, or neglects me" he said as a small number of tears runs down his cheek. Chifuyu could tell he was in much pain

He then lets go of her and walked away

"I-I-Ichika.." Chifuyu was in utter terror hearing that she has been replaced

(Outside)

Ichika's eyes returned to normal as he catches up with his master.

"How did it go my brother?" Pandora asked

"I don't want to talk about it, let's just get out of here," he said

(Arena Room)

Chifuyu was sitting at an empty chair where the conference meeting was held. She was looking down in sadness knowing that this wasn't the Ichika she remembered. Tears ran down her eyes as she wiped them with a tissue. Tabane walked over to her to see if she was ok.

"Chifuyu, are you ok?" she asked softly

The only response she got was the sound of sniffing and whimpering

Tabane got closer as she sat next to the Orimura who was whimpering. Tabane put her hands closer to her. Out of nowhere, Chifuyu put her face onto her dress. She then began sobbing as more tears came out of her eyes.

(Another Part of the city)

Neglectus and Pandora were looking around the shopping district of his home town. He was nearby his old home where he and Chifuyu lived together when they were younger. He immediately got flashbacks of the time when Chifuyu taught him how to ride a bike, and one time she would take him to the park and play. But those memories are nothing but trash to him. Anger began to swell a little.

(Bike Flashback)

"I'm scared Chifuyu-nee please don't let go"

Then Chifuyu let go of the bike without him noticing

"Don't let go don't let go" Ichika opens his eyes to find that he was riding a bike "Chifuyu-nee I'm riding my bike. I did it. I did it"

"I'm so proud of you Ichika"

The last thing he heard was the laughter of his younger self

(end of flashback)

"I sense anger in you, my brother. Is it about your former sister?"

"Yes" was the only response she got

"Very well, let's keeping moving"

"Where are we going?"

"We're getting your supplies to attend the IS Academy. You will need a pack, some utensils, and some other things on your way," she said

"Ok so when I'm away at the Academy, what will you be doing?" he asked

"I have to get back to the Republic. Master Skywalker needs me to help other students with their training" she said

"Will you be returning?" he asked

"I will, probably around in a few months before the Earth Holidays. Don't worry I believe in you. If you ever in distress or trouble, let the force be your guide" she said "If violence tends to take place, use your lightsaber. Remember the lightsaber is not just a weapon, but an extension of yourself."

"Yes my sister" he said

"You are a strong, wise, and powerful brother and I'm very proud of you," Pandor said as she placed a hand onto her brother's shoulder as Neglectus smile

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.3K 486 8
This is a Star Wars Rebels/Crossover harem book. Y/N Drake was only 12 years old when the Purge happened, only 12 years old when the men he served a...
967 40 10
Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi Knight who was always in denial, could never bring himself to admit, or rather, would never accept that he was, in fact, a...
591 7 21
"I lean back in my chair, staring at my computer screen, lost in thought, when I get a sudden feeling from the Force. It's the feeling I always get w...
15.6K 490 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...