The Dom's Personal Assistant

Emajai

Madison works for two hot and sexy CEO's and they both want her, they are used to sharing everything includin... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

12K 213 40
Emajai

~Dominic up top~

Chapter 3

      I had no idea what I was going to cook later on. When I got to the supermarket I had figured out what I wanted to cook. I picked up two plantains, some kidney beans, rice, chicken, and the spices I needed to make the food and went to checkout. When I was done I got back in my car and headed home. I was going to make fried plantains, Caribbean coconut chicken, Haitian style rice and beans, and peanut butter cup cookies. It was now 10:30 in the morning so I wasn't going to have to start cooking until 4 o'clock later on today. I had to clean my room today and do laundry so I busied myself with that till 1. I went to Imani's room and we talked for a bit before she decided to drop the bomb that she had decided to invite both my bosses over.

"What would make you want to do something like that?!" I yelled at her.

"I just didn't want you to be alone while I was with Alec." She said giving me the pouty lip face.

"And you couldn't think of anyone else at all no one popped into your head but them."

"I don't see why it's such a big deal to have them over." I was counting to ten in my head because I was really about this close to strangling the life out of my sister.

"Imani I don't want to ruin this night for you so since I love you I will let this slide, just this one time but next time before you do anything else involving me please just ask me first."

"Ok."

     I got up from her bed and made my way down stairs I had lost track of time talking to her. I first started the rice that was going to take the longest to cook. I placed the beans on and then I let them cook. After the beans were about halfway done I put on the chicken and fried it then when that was done I put that into the oven for 45 minutes with the coconut milk. After I placed the chicken on I started on the cookies. After I had put everything on I sat down for a little to let them cook. I had put on the rice and mixed the beans and the rice together with all the sauces. By the time everything was finished it was about 6:20.

"The food is ready when is he coming?" I yelled to Imani.

 "He is on his way now." She yelled back from her room.

     This was perfect I went upstairs and changed into my mid-thigh length black dress with one sleeve, my red ankle boots, the red jewelry set that I bought with my boots and did my makeup, when I was ready I went downstairs to the dining room to set up. I was all ready and set when Imani came rushing down the stairs she had on a black pencil skirt with a purple deep v-cut shirt with black shoes that had a purple bow on the back of them.

"He's here." She said stopping by the kitchen.

"Ok everything's ready." Imani went to open the door and came back with Alec in tow. He looked at us and did a double take,

"I didn't know you had a twin you just told me that you had a sister." He said shocked.

"Yeah, this is my twin sister Madison."  She said gesturing to me.

"Hi, nice to meet you have a seat I'll get you something to drink."  I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Chardonnay and five wine glasses and walked back to the dining room. I walked in to see my two bosses in there already. My steps faltered a little before I plastered a smile on my face and continued to the table and poured everyone some wine.

"Imani could you come help me in the kitchen I need to bring out the dishes."

"But... can't Damien or Dominic do it?"  She whined not even looking at me.

"No now come on." Reluctantly she got up and helped me with the dishes.

"Why couldn't someone else help you?" She was still complaining when we got in the kitchen.

"Because these are your guests and this is your house."

     We walked back into the dining room where the guys were talking about some type of business. We placed the dishes down and Imani went to sit next to Alec and I was left to sit on the side of Damien. I gave her the death glare, but of course she didn't see it she was too busy making bedroom eyes at Alec. The guys dug in as soon as we sat down. We sat around mainly eating before the silence began to become awkward.

"So Madison what is it that you do?" Alec asked me.

"Well, I um... work for these two guys sitting here, I am their P.A." I said gesturing towards Damien and Dominic

"You guys look familiar. I feel like I've seen you guys somewhere else. Are you the Dominic and Damien of D and D?"

"Yes" they both replied at the same time.

"You guys have the best hotels I stay at them whenever I travel or go on business trips." Alec sounded like he had just met a celebrity.

"Thank you." They said.

"So what is it that you do Alec?" I had to ask, he was about to start going with my sister.  

"Well I am part owner of the club that you were at last night."

"Oh really what made you want to start getting into such a lifestyle?" I asked and after I finished asking the question I felt a swift kick to my ankle. I had to hold back a yelp, I looked at my sister and she was looking at me as though she wanted to bite my head off.

"I mean um... that is interesting." I said rubbing my foot over my sore ankle.

"Yeah. I'll go get the dessert now." I got up from the table and went into the kitchen to get the cookies, damn she just kicked the shit out of me that really hurt. I came back into the kitchen with the cookies and you could smell the chocolaty peanut butter aroma in the air from them.

"How about we go sit in the living room instead?" I began walking to the living room and I heard the scrape of the chairs on the wood as they followed me. I put the tray of cookies on the glass coffee table and sat on the couch. Imani and Alec sat on the loveseat and Damien and Dominic both sat on one of the other chairs around the couch. We started some small chat as we got to know each other better.

"Alec do you plan on playing in the lifestyle with my sister?"

"Madison!!" Imani yelled, as Alec almost choked on his cookie.

"Um...I don't know how to answer that."

"You don't have to she was only joking, right Madison?"

"No I want to know, just a simple yes or no." Imani got up, grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the other men.

"Do you really want to know the answer to that question?"  She asked me.

"Yeah actually I do." I told her crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Ok then, yeah I am going be into the lifestyle and let him tie me up and beat me because I have been a bad girl and then let him do anything that he wants to do to me and...."

"Ok! I don't want to know anymore." I covered my ears hearing that come from my twin was just disgusting.

"Ok so can we go back and sit down now?" She was satisfied that she got me off the topic, I shook my head yeah and we went and walked back to our seats.

     After the dessert was done I went to the kitchen and began to clean the dishes while Imani and Alec went to go do something, looks like I was left with my bosses sitting in the kitchen with me. They were having a silent conversation and all I could hear was them mumbling, so I just tuned them out. I started lowly singing one of my mom's favorite songs that she used to sing when I was younger.

"Ma e lo Towo ba de sho ma bami na Iwo ni mofe ni ayemi." I sang to myself.

     I was so entranced in washing the dishes and singing that I didn't realize the guys behind me listening to the song. When I finished the dishes I turned around and came face to chest literally smacking into it. A pair of arms went around my waist to steady me. There was another body behind me also,  I could feel the heat radiating off of him. I looked up into Damien's beautiful amber eyes and I forgot how to breathe. We just seemed to stand there and stare at each other before Dominic cleared his throat. I backed away from Damien and walked around him to dry my hands off on a dish towel.

"Madison we need to talk why don't we all sit down at the table?" Damien said I looked at him a little hesitantly but I walked over to the table anyway and sat in front of Dominic and Damien.

"What were you doing at that club yesterday?"  He questioned me.

"I was doing whatever I wanted to do." I stated, here we go again. Who did they think they were questioning me about what I did outside the office? 

"I'm not going to ask again, what were you doing in the club last night?" Dominic said sounding angry, I felt an almost overbearing urge to look away from him and answer his question but he didn't have a right to know what I did.

"I was there enjoying myself." I stated in defiance, leaning back onto the chair and crossing my arms over my chest, Damien and Dominic were behind me in a flash, I blinked and I was in the living room laying on Dominic's lap with my dress flipped up over my ass.

"What the hell are you doing?"  I yelled.

"You wouldn't answer my question so now I am going to punish you." I didn't hear anything but I felt the stinging slap to my ass. After the first hit I pushed off of him only to slam onto the ground and fall on my ass. I got up and quickly walked away from them.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I yelled at him walking over to the stairs.

"You disrespected me so I punished you, plain and simple."

"Imani!!" I yelled up the stairs, waiting for her to come down.

"What happened?" She looked at me with a worried look and I knew that I was going to have to explain.

"He hit me." I ground out as I looked back at Damien and Dominic.  Imani turned around and glared at each of them.

"Which one?" Imani asked. Dominic spoke up.

"I did." He said.

"Don't ever touch my sister again, especially without her permission." She said to the both of them.

"Get out of our house now." They looked pissed that she was telling them what to do but they got their shit and left.

"Thank you." I said looking back at her as they walked out the door.

"Always, I love you, you know you can call me when anything happens."

"So what exactly did happen?"  She asked me in all seriousness

"Umm... I will talk to you about it later, you go hang out with Alec." I said shooing her off.

"Are you sure I can stay with you and have him come back tomorrow?"

"Yeah go ahead I'm just going to go lay down." I gave her a smile to encourage her to go. She gave me a skeptical look but went upstairs anyway. I went to my room and decided that today was definitely a bath day and I wanted to soak with my cotton candy smelling body wash. I poured some into the water to make bubbles and let it fill up with hot water.

     One of the things I like in my attached bathroom is the drop down tub because it is so deep and it looks just like a Jacuzzi. The wallpaper was specifically designed by me, I picked out the designs and the color pattern. The tub had just filled up so I went into my room grabbed my cellphone and went back into the bathroom. I sat it on the stool that held my towel and threw my clothes into the hamper. I sank into the bathtub and I fell into a state of blissfulness. I laid my head back onto the headrest and I was in dreamland within a few minutes.

     I was woken up by the sound of my phone alerting me that I had a text message. I looked at it and my boss Damien had said that he wanted me to come in earlier tomorrow to help with a proposal that they would need for the meeting they had in Italy the day after. I really didn't want to go in but I was not about to risk my job for something that happened outside of the office. I got out of the tub and went to my room to finish getting ready for bed. When I was done I slid into my bed and tossed and turned thinking about what happened between me and Dominic earlier before I was able to fall asleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

NORA yourdrugdealer55

Любовные романы

2.1K 75 19
In a world filled with luxuries and where opportunities are offered to her on a golden plate ,Nora grew up to be a spoiled young woman promised to an...
LOVE ME HARDER •serene•

Любовные романы

23.9K 255 23
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
Their Poly Love Madi<3

Любовные романы

25.2K 635 11
17 year girl black girl named Madison meets a group of bestfriends when she moves into a new town. Will she meet them again.......... we will see.
A Wolfe's Reward ArinaWolfe

Любовные романы

137 0 5
After a hard week at work, she is summoned.