KINDERGARTEN [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis' son, Freddie, has Harry as his kindergarten teacher, though he might end up... More

π‘·π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑢𝒏𝒆
π‘»π’˜π’
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝑢𝒏𝒆
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π‘»π’˜π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†

π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

8.4K 287 219
By Maguii_Sol

TWENTY-SEVEN

Two days after Brianna's wonderful news, and me and Harry getting back together, things couldn't be better.
Honestly, it felt like some kind of shitty fairytale.

The only thing that was still yet to be resolved, was my case at the firm.
We had been working really hard with my boss, side by side, fighting for this good cause; and the truth is, I really needed that win too.

It'd be the grand finale of this hell of a year.

So, that morning, when I got to the office and saw that my boss was actually waiting for me with a bottle of champagne and not a new pile of files to go through, I knew it was it.
We won.

I jumped around like a crazy person for around fifteen minutes, not yet believing how did everything work out in the end, how hard was for me to deal with all at the same time and how amazing it felt right in that moment when I felt myself being my best version. My happiest version.

A high peak I never knew I could reach.
All the planets aligning.

I celebrated with my boss, then, he invited the rest of the office to a bar, saying we all had the day off, just to keep celebrating.
Even if it wasn't even ten am yet.

From the bar, I texted Harry, telling him the good news and that I would see him at his place after he returned from the daycare.
I knew Brianna was picking Freddie up, so that left Harry and I alone to continue the celebration back home.

What I wasn't expecting was to find Harry already home, tons of daisies spread around the apartment, two glasses and a bottle of wine in the middle of the table and some candles lit up.
The whole place smelled great. A mix of good food and the scent of the candles on the background.

"Harry?" - I asked, walking towards him with a curious smile. - "What is all of this?"

"Pf... this is nothing." - He smirked.

"H..." - I chuckled, shaking my head. - "You did all of this for something."

"You said we were celebrating."

"Yeah, but you're supposed to be at the daycare still."

"Not really." - He shrugged. - "Today we had theater day, so after the play, all the parents came to pick them up, babe." 

"Oh, right. Freddie told me. Didn't remember that it was today."

"Yeah, so I thought... why not surprise my wonderful boyfriend?" - He smiled, stepping closer and sliding his arms around my waist. - "You had a pretty good day so far, why not making it better?" - He said, almost in a whisper as he leaned down to kiss my lips.

"I love the daisies." - I bit my lip. - "Thank you. You shouldn't have."

"I wanted to." - He shrugged and I leaned up to kiss him again. - "I did this because you always amaze me. You've done so much, you're a fighter. Everything you went through... Louis it's incredible." - He cupped my cheek. - "I just wanted to do something to reward you."

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while... but today seemed right."

"For a while?" - I smiled, curious.

"I just wanted you to celebrate the person you've become. And all the triumphs you had. Today's news just adds to that."

"The person I've become?"

"Yeah. In a way, I feel like you've grown, evolved from the person you were when we met. Don't you see that?" - He said and I found myself nodding in realization.

"Yeah... I'm a total different person. I've changed so much." - I hummed in thought. - "I'm not the same guy you met months ago."

"I know." - He smiled. 

"And you still like me?"

"Yes, babe." - He smiled, stroking my cheek. - "Do you like this new you?"

"Yeah." - I nodded, proudly. - "I love him."

"Good." - Harry grinned, leaning down and pecking my lips.

I wrapped my arms behind his neck and brought him closer to me, kissing him harder.

"I love you."

Harry smiled widely, pecking my lips again. He cupped my jaw and stared at me, analyzing every inch of my face, giving my lips extra attention.

"I love you too."

I cut the distance between us and joined our lips on another kiss. 

The kiss went on, getting more passionate and heated every second.
When we both ran out of breath, I kissed my way down his neck, burying my face in it and leaving little kisses.
He hummed in approval as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"So... any hidden reason behind the candles and the wine?" - I arched my eyebrow and looked up at him. -  "Anything you had in mind?"

"Uhm..." - He smirked. - "I have plenty of things in mind right now. And they all include you."

I rolled my eyes and poked his shoulders. 

"Are you trying to get me in your bed, Styles?"

"Perhaps?"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Do you want to do this?"

"Yes, please." - I smiled, kissing his lips one more time before pulling away and walking backwards to his bedroom. - "Are you coming?"

Harry just simply nodded, following me until we reached his bed.

I fell backwards on his bed, him quickly climbing on top of me and not leaving space for second guessing.
He just started kissing me again. Not letting the mood we had built, drop.

Harry was gentle and sweet, loving my skin with every breath, with every touch and every whispered word; and just like that, I gave in to him.
I was completely at his mercy, knowing he'll take care of me.

I took Harry's shirt off and then mine.
After part of our clothes were discarded, Harry returned to my lips, kissing me and making me moan out of longing. Longing for more.

He smiled satisfied against my opened lips.
It was happening.

"I'll take care of you, my love." - He whispered.

He returned to kiss on my lips while tangling his fingers on my hair, making me arch my neck to feel him a bit more.
I ran my hands on his bare back, searching for his warmth and the friction against my body.

When I pulled back to recover my breath, he took the opportunity to kiss down my torso until he reached the hem of my trousers, starting to slip them out, kissing my thighs and running his hands on my legs on his way down.

With the pants out of the way, Harry moved to kiss over the waistband of my underwear and stopped only to look up at me, asking for permission.

"God, yes."

I followed with my eyes every single one of his moves, taking it all in.
His eyes full of love, his hands like fire over my bare skin, his lips prowling all over my body.
I just couldn't get enough.

This was definitely the right decision.
Giving my all to Harry was the right decision.

I dropped my head back on the pillow and arched my back.
I needed more. I was ready.

I ran my hands on his hair, pushing him to my neck. He took the hint and started kissing it again, making me want more and more, moaning and whining underneath him, dragging me to the edge.

"Lou..." - He mumbled into my neck, as he kept exploring it with his lips and tongue.

"Yes?"

"Do you really want to do this? To go all the way?" - He asked, now taking some distance to look into my eyes.

"Yes, please."

"You sure?"

I nodded eagerly and he smiled down at me, finding my lips once more and taking my breath away.

I was too focused on his lips that I almost didn't feel his fingers burning my soft skin, touching those places that were never touched before.
I whimpered into his mouth.

"Open your eyes, Lou. Look at me." - He said and I felt his free hand cupping my cheek.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him.
His eyes were everything I needed to get reassuring. Bright, calm and loving green.

"We can stop anytime." - He assured me.

I nodded and motioned him to continue. I wanted more contact, more friction, more Harry.

I noticed that after a while, my body was relaxing over the mattress, I was actually enjoying it. 
Feeling better every second that went by, reaching a level of intimacy I had never had before.

And Harry, he just was there, looking me in the eyes every time I opened my eyelids, he was there admiring my face, pecking my lips and making me feel safe.

"Just tell me when you feel ready? Yeah?" - He whispered near my lips.

I closed my eyes once more, nodding.
It was, all of it, completely overwhelming.

"I want you, Harry. I want every single thing of you. For the rest of my life."

I felt his lips kissing my cheek as I continued with my eyes closed.
Then I felt his fingers roaming up my torso, touching me gently as we became one.
I held my breath for a couple of seconds, not expecting that fulfilling sensation at all.

"You have me." - He whispered and kissed my lips gently and slowly.

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers together, resting our tangled hands on the side of my head as I felt him moving deep and slow.
He leaned over me again and captured my lips, squeezing my hand even tighter and making my body melt underneath him, repeating his actions, determined to make me feel good until the very end.
I dropped my head back, giving in the overwhelming feeling of having Harry on top of me.

After, he collapsed above me with a satisfied smile on his face.
I just opened my eyes again, admiring the amazing person that was Harry Styles.
And yes, he was all mine.

Smirking to myself, I closed my eyes again.

"That was great, babe." - I whispered. - "Thank you."

He kissed the side of my jaw and got off of me, laying down by my side instead.

"You are great. I love you."

"Love you too."

Okay, so a little comment because maybe you're confused right now. 
In my head, this isn't their first time. BUT it is the first time of Louis bottoming.

I just never felt it was necessary to write the other times for the story.

This one, I feel it kinda closes Louis' character development, because he can now totally embrace his sexuality, in a way.

Remember that at the beginning he didn't know he was into guys, so trusting Harry this way is a big deal.

I'm always team toplinson, you know that, but in this case, I thought it was necessary to show Louis' acceptance to all the changes he went through. If that makes sense.

Well, just one final chapter and the epilogue soon. 
Be alert.

Mag 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 50 16
louis goes to camp with his son and meets his sons favorite camp counselor
155K 5.2K 26
where louis is harry's alphabet boy β™‘
86.5K 2.8K 26
"I don't wanna teach you English, I wanna kiss your lips." Or where Harry is a cute Italian boy who needs a tutor and Louis is a messed up boy with b...
1.2M 42.6K 38
Where Louis and Harry have been best friends for years but that changes when they decide to isolate through Covid together. ⚣ Boyxboy, Larry Stylinso...