๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.

Life ๐Ÿ‹

2K 48 185
By k-kirstein

🍋 mature content. We did it, note at the end. Now, this will be the last time for this book. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

After the wedding you and Kai had gotten in a black car to a mystery location only he knew.

Your new husband didn't give you any clues to as where you were going.

His teasingly gestures in the car with your body at his fingertips made you throw a few guesses on the secret place.

"So where are we going? Are you taking the long way home?" You asked with the redness of your cheeks going away, it mostly only happened because you had drinks at the little wedding party.

"Don't worry my wife, we're almost there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I know I definitely will." Kai added with a whisper in the end.

Your head was still all over the place from guessing the location and the party.

"Did you like the wedding?" You asked him fixing the veil that was bothering the back of your head.

Kai turned to the left and answered. "Of course I loved it. I liked the colors and theme of it, I can tell you had lots of fun, and practiced dancing." He chuckled thinking back to the many times you pulled him on the dance floor.

"What I loved most of all was making you my love, my wife. Finally slipping that ring in you, I was so excited like a kid again." Kai spoke with a light chuckle.

"I know, you're my husband now. We have a little girl and two babies, it's a dream come true with my husband." You smiled at Kai who also had the same expression.

"Uh oh I'm going to hit that curb." Kai smirked and your eyes became wide open.

"Do not hit that curb, Kai I swear you better stop." You said worried with a panicked laugh because you wouldn't know how hard the curb would be.

Kai wasn't listening and you could see it in his smirk. "Kai you need to listen to your new wife if you want me to stay, you better not." You said gripping his black sleeve.

"You'll still be my wife, Eri would enjoy it right now. Whoops." He deeply chuckled and hit the curb that gave a light bounce.

You got scared for no reason, now having an annoyed face on. "You are such a bad driver and husband." You pouted at him.

Kai's slender finger went to your puffy white wedding dress and he patted his hand by your thigh.

"You won't be thinking that right now my beautiful wife, when I'm inside and your a mess underneath me. I'll also have my wife ride me all night." Kai huskily said turning over at you.

The feeling of the car stopped surrounded by a few others. Your eyes flowed to look outside the window.

It was, a love hotel.

"K-Kai." You spoke and he had already opened his car door about to head out. "I already made a reservation for us in a lower room, I don't want to risk breaking the floor from banging you. No time for cold feet my love." Kai smirked swiftly moving around to help you out.

You got out of the expensive car and held his warm hand tight. "Kai we can't go in dressed like, this." You mentioned your over the top puffy dress and Kai's fancy attire.

"There's no need to worry about it my love, it will come off soon. Besides, I get to show my wife to the world already." Kai lifted your hand up to his lips and gently kissed it.

You rolled your eyes but a bit of laughter spilled. "You really think your slick aren't you?" You asked Kai with a playful glint sparkling.

"I am sure that I am, that's why you fell for me first." He smirked and let your hand loose, pulling you closer in the process.

"Maybe I did or didn't, you'll never know." You smirked feeling like taking a lead.

Kai's golden yellow eyes widened. "You may be correct my love, I fell for the absolutely amazing Y/n first. Let's go head inside, so I can be in your sexy body." Kai licked his lips quickly eyeing you up and down, and gently pulling you close to him.

You both walked inside, your state a little more timidly. You've both done the dirty many times, but never not at home.

Alone time as S/n said. Lots of it.

The feeling of your bulging tired feet didn't stop, not even at the front desk.

"Kai you need to check in for a key or something!" You whisper yelled at him knowing others were around with the halls of doors.

"No we're VIP here my wife. Your husband only reserves the best for you. I have the code set, no key needed." He held you by your waist entering numbers as the pin pad turned green.

It made a dinging nose before Kai clicked and unlocked the door.

"This is our hotel room my love." Kai said and the space was revealed to you.

It was big, really spacious. The bed was a king sized one, the room was entirely clean.

"This isn't an ordinary room, it's a whole suite! Kai you didn't have to buy the biggest one." You turned to stare at him.

You saw his sharp jawline before meeting his face again. "My wife gets all the special things, no matter how big they are. Like this that hits it for free." Kai smirked and pressed his area on yours.

It was slowly rising just beginning to stay there. "K-Kai!" You held in a moan feeling him press his long area harder on your dress.

"It's okay my love, you can moan. Turn me on~." Kai roughly shoved his bulge bending a bit to play under your dress.

"Ahhhh mmmm~" you moaned gripping Kai's sleeves feeling his pressure.

"I love those noises. I can't take it anymore, I need you now my wife~." Kai groaned picking you up by your waist.

Your dress flowed as your legs hooked on his hips. His area rose as you went close enough kiss him.

"Please Kai, I want it hard~." You moaned with a whisper and kissed his lips. "I'm going extra hard just for you my wife~" he groaned and with a burning passion turned to kiss into a French one.

Your tongues collided as Kai's roamed around your mouth. You moaned feeling his teeth nibble around your lip and inner skin.

Kai knees stopped by the edge of the bed. He was about to place you down when you stopped him.

"Wait. I need to take the dress and these things off first. For a surprise." You added with a sly smile.

"I love all your surprises, turn around I'll unzip it my love." Kai kissed your glossy lips with some of your lipstick on him.

You obliged to his sentence and took of your veil and little crown setting them aside, then facing your back towards Kai.

His cold fingertips landed on your exposed skin as he slowly unzipped the back of your wedding dress.

Kai couldn't hold back and started to leave kisses on the back of your neck.

"I need to take the dress off." You whispered in a voice that turned Kai on.

Before the male could comprehend it, you slipped the heavy dress off with the diamonds that blinged.

Kai saw lace before you turned and faced him again. You were wearing thin white laced lingerie. It only had a few strings holding it up on your body.

He was eyeing your body up and down. You giggled seeing him like that. "You like what you see my husband?" You asked pressing your body close to him as your manicured nails touched his cheek.

Kai's golden yellow eyes twinkled with a scented lust. "Damn my wife is sexy, and only I get to see her like this." Kai licked his lips and kissed you passionately.

You melted again and fixed yourself up on him, your leg held his waist. Kai's big hand went up your bare thigh and landed on your ass that was barley covered.

"So sexy, my boners getting ready." Kai growled into the rough kiss and laid you down on the huge bed.

You let go of the kiss. Underneath Kai, you could see the boner he was talking about raised up in his pants. It was up, high.

Kai's hand went right above to tease your area, the lingerie was thin and you could feel his warm sensation.

"Mmmm nghhh~." You moaned feeling Kai's fingers press on the thin lace. "I love those sweet noises my wife, you're too hot to handle." Kai gave you a fiery kiss.

His tongue swiped across your lips and you let his wet muscle enter, Kai explored his new territory in full bliss.

He removed his hand from your spot that was getting extra wet. Kai teased more and pressed his hard boner against your clit, rubbing it deeper.

"Agghhh K-Kai~." You moaned loud as Kai's lips left your swollen ones.

His teeth teased and his tongue licked along your neck creating red and purple hickeys all over you, not a skin tone remaining.

Kai licked your collarbone and smirked feeling your area burst against his.

"Found my wife's favorite sucking spot." Kai deeply said and nibbled on your skin.

Your husband pressed himself closer to lick on your purple neck. His hands were on your bare thighs and he pushed them up to wrap around his arched waist as his boner hung squeezed on your wet bottom lingerie.

"Ahhh nghhh K-Kai~." You moaned loud feeling your throat tight.

Kai's tongue roamed from sucking on your neck to going down at your open chest that only saved your breasts with a thin cloth.

He left hickeys on your chest sucking and slowly going down to your bare torso. "K-Kai mmm~." You moaned feeling his tongue leave your skin cold as his hot breath went away.

Kai's bug hands went higher from your thigh and onto your ass that was covered a bit again by the white laced panties.

"I want to feel this before I get into it~." Kai moaned touching your panties and lifting them up into your ass more to create a thong with the material.

It also caused the front of your panties to rise and expose your area more.

Kai's hands squeezed your ass and you let out a loud moan. His slender fingers curved close around your ass and went under your area.

"Nghhh ahhh~." Your moan was high pitched as Kai's fingers rubbed against your area, his wrists now on your rear end.

"God, I can feel your wet pre cum. You've been so naughty my wife, you want your husbands touch hard don't you?" Kai asked sucking on your lower stomach, that lead to your soaking area.

"P-please I want it~." You squeaked with your red cheeks and hair sprawled on the sheets.

"What was that my wife? I couldn't hear you~ louder~." Kai growled and his hand teased your wet area more, getting ready to fully pull it off.

"Please Kai I want it hard!" You yelled with a moan louder.

Kai smirked with pleasure. "That's more like it." He spoke licking his finger that caught a bit of your pre cum slipping out and swallowed it.

He took off his tie seductively with his teeth and threw it on the floor. Along with his black blazer.

You eyed Kai who stared at your laid body with a lustful glint in his golden yellow eyes.

From his white shirt you could already see the building of his abs. Kai undid the buttons and threw his shirt off showing his strong abs.

You smiled picking your hand up to trance along his build. Kai but his lip feeling your touch, his bulge grew.

"Since you asked for it hard, I'll bang you like a screen door in a hurricane. Let's start by ripping this attire off, I can always buy you a whole lot more for our daily evening wardrobe." Kai huskily spoke and placed his hand on your thin lingerie.

He placed it on your breasts that were covered, used to be covered. Kai ripped off your bra and threw the scraps on the floor.

"Damn I need to take in this view of sexiness laying below me." Kai smirked and leaned his head down, his hands now at the sides of your ears.

His loose brown hair fell on your bare chest and sent a rush of adrenaline into your system.

Kai's hands that were once at your ears were now playing around with your breasts. "Ahhh mmm~" you moaned feeling wetter and wetter.

"My urges need to get inside, I can't handle this any longer. I'm so lucky with my wife's body~." Kai groaned licking your chest.

In a matter of seconds he ripped off your panties that barely covered anything anymore.

"I'm very lucky aren't I? The happiest man alive to be exact." Kai whispered as your face became flushed, reality hitting again.

You couldn't handle seeing him take off his belt all sly. "And I'm the happiest women." You giggled leaning up and wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing his lips to yours.

Kai's golden yellow eyes widened at your sudden actions, he chuckled into your passionate kiss while pulling his pants off.

You didn't feel Kai taking his boxers off as your hands ran through his hair into the heated kiss.

He threw his boxers across the room and held your bare waist, little did you know.

Kai lined himself up and inserted his huge member into your soaking area.

You felt the sensation and moaned loud all the way into his throat. Kai pulled away from the kiss and thrusted harder into you, hitting your g-spot every time.

"Gahhhh aghhhh K-Kai~ f-faster please~." You began to moan uncontrollably digging your nails into his back and scratching red marks.

"I'll go faster for you my wife." Kai groaned thrusting himself faster and banging you so hard the bed had started to creek loud.

"Ahhhh nnghhhh k-keep going~." You moaned and screamed in his touch. Kai's big member slipped in and out getting even more ready with his liquids.

"I-I'm gonna cum a little inside you, and the rest, you're going to suck off my wife~." Kai groaned feeling his point boil as he released a bit inside of you.

Your insides knotted up as you felt the sensation.

"I want to suck it off my husband." You let out breaths as you took the remaining in your mouth and swallowed it. Kai moaned feeling your tongue.

After that, he dropped onto the creaky bed with you both naked.

"You're so sexy and beautiful my wife. Did you enjoy it?" Kai tucked your hair and kissed your lips.

"Mhm, though I hope it don't get pregnant again with that seed. I don't think I will, I miss my babies." You spoke nuzzling into Kai.

"I miss them too Y/n, we'll see them first thing tomorrow. I want to make love to my wife again, are you up for another round?" Kai asked going into your neck.

"Maybe one more, just to make sure the bed won't brake." You giggled and Kai was on top of you again lining his member up.

"The husband and wife will be testers. I love you Y/n." Kai kissed your lips. "I love you too." You mumbled as another session began.

______________

It was the next day and Kai was opening up the door with his keys.

"You want me to carry you in like those movies do? Are you sure you can walk Y/n?" Kai asked seeing you limp slightly.

"I can walk fine, just a bit pained but nothing I can't handle." You laughed patting his cheek.

"Oh that's right, my wife's strong isn't she?" Kai chuckled and kissed your lips, opening the door.

Little heads immediately shot up and turned. "Mommy and daddy!" Eri yelled running down the stairs.

"Mama go ba you da!" Yuki slammed her toy on the floor and walked wobbly. "Dada ba poo goo!" Hajime placed his bottle down and also ran.

You and Kai stepped closer inside. You bent down despite the feeling in your legs.

"My babies!" You shouted with excitement as they all went into your arms and gave you a big hug.

S/n was the only one watching them smiling at the scene. Kai waved before picking up his three kids. "I missed my babies." He said and hugged them.

"We missed you daddy!" Eri happily smiled. "Dada!" The twins touched Kai's face.

You saw S/n and waved. "Thank you for watching them." You spoke hugging her.

"No worries miss Chisaki. Now if you'll excuse me I actually need to get on a date with Hari. I made fresh noodles, but they refused to eat without their mother." S/n laughed and got her things.

You whistled teasing her as she headed for the door with pink cheeks. "Go get him S/n! Thank you again!" You yelled as she closed the door and left.

"Time for lunch!" You clapped your hands and saw Yuki plus Hajime running towards you. "My babies I love my chubby babies." You smothered them with kisses.

Eri giggled with Kai as he sat her down. You put both Yuki and Hajime in their high chairs to eat, they were already hungry for oatmeal.

You served everyone a plate and got to feeding the hungry babies. You went back to your plate to eat the rice.

"Holy this is hot, be careful Eri." You told Eri who nodded and blowed on her food.

Kai didn't listen.

"Lord this is hot! Agh it burned my tongue!" Kai said spitting the rice out and drinking water.

"Silly daddy you didn't listen!" Eri giggled slurping a noodle. "Dada boo ya waa!" Hajime and Yuki both played around and giggled. Kai held a smile.

You laughed seeing your family all happy in front of you.

This was life. You couldn't ask for a better one, a better family. They were perfect.

Your oldest daughter, twins, and your husband.

It was funny to think that this all started from a desperate babysitting job Kai had offered you. Then it excelled with the persistent topics on Eri.

Kai also held your mind in the job. Later, you found your boss as your boyfriend, and your job priority your daughter.

Two more miracles happened as yours and Kai's relationship got happier.

Your family grew with Yuki and Hajime. You and Kai were parents again, and now married with the silver rings on both of your fingers.

It all changed because you were a curious subject to Kai, and you were interested in him while going on.

His appearance mostly caught your eye, the bird mask he put away for good.

Along with,

His white gloves.

_________________________________

And just like that, this book has been completed. I never thought I would say this soon.

5 months. FIVE MONTHS. It took me to complete this. This is a record right here. And it's all because of your amazing support. ❤️

I don't know what to say, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! HUGS! ✨❤️

More stories coming, as this one will remain here forever. Thank you, I'm still in shock I get to put this.

I love you all❤️.

November 20, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 51 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สœแด‡สŸแด˜...ษช ส€แด‡สŸสŸส แด…ษชแด…" "สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด›...?!" "ษดแด! สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…! ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแด‡...ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชษดแด‹ แด…แด‡แดแดษด!!" _____________...
182K 4.8K 20
ยซ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 54 5
โ› ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ! โœโ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "็ˆ†็™บ็‰ฉ" ๐Ÿ’ฅ ; -', ( ๐™‹๏ฟฝ...
224K 8K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...