SCARED | Sirius Black

By potterdrip

"Is it really shocking to you that you managed to knock her up, Padfoot?" "I'm a saint." Sirius joked. "Say t... More

SCARED
Cast
CLARIFICATION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
EPILOGUE
Wedding
Uncle Regulus
SEE YOU IN ANOTHER BOOK!
Christmas Special (extremely short)

Chapter Sixteen

16.2K 399 50
By potterdrip

FOR THE PAST MONTH, SOLIS AND SIRIUS HAVE BEEN STAYING ALERT. Solis is now almost 18 weeks pregnant. The morning sickness era is long gone. Now, the girl is only trying to not stress out about the whole situation of being pregnant, in danger and having to care about N.E.W.T.s. Everything was getting overwhelming, she's tired most of the times nowadays. Sirius tries his best to help her in everything, which she's thankful for but it's just not enough. Her heavy pregnancy hindering her from doing too much activity.

"Baby, what do you need hmm? I'll help you." Sirius gave her a small peck on the cheek.

"I'm fine." The girl forced a smile, she didn't want Sirius to worry. She's terribly going crazy inside, the Blacks didn't show any sign of dangerous movements but if they drop their guard, bad things will happen.

"I'm here. I'm here for you." Sirius wrapped his arms around her from the back and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Hmm." Suddenly, she felt something on her bump. The baby was kicking. Making her smile, "Your child is kicking right now." She chuckled.

"Really?"

"Really." Sirius got down on his knee and caressed the baby bump. He was in awe as he felt the baby was kicking lightly. "It makes me happy. It's giving us a sign, that they're healthy and we shouldn't worry too much. You shouldn't worry too much baby."

The girl sighed. "How am I not supposed to worry? You parents are trying to kill our baby and me essentially. I'm scared." Tears started to stream from her eyes. She never showed any of her fear, that it shook Sirius.

"Baby..." He pulled her onto a warm embrace. "We'll be fine. I will protect you. The both of you. You're my family."

"I'm sorry. I pretended things didn't bother me. But truthfully I'm completely terrified. Not just for me and the baby, but for you too." She sobbed on his shoulder. The boy rubbed comforting circles on her back.

"It's okay. I understand how you feel. Next time, tell me everything yeah. You can share you burden with me."

"Hmm."

After an hour of mental breakdown in Sirius' arm, Solis felt slightly better. As if something she had been trying to cover up was now out in the open. These past few months, Sirius Black is like a pillar in her life. Without him, she probably can't do this alone. They both needed each other.

"Siri..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. For taking care of me."

"You say thank you a lot nowadays." The boy chuckled deeply, "Well then, thank you for keeping me sane."

"I keep you sane?" Solis asked.

"Of course. Everything about you makes me feel sane and alive."

"Which part then?" The girl teased.

"Hmm. Everything. Your lips is probably my favorite."

Solis laughed, "How could you say that so honestly?"

"I don't know. Probably that Gryffindor bravery." The both of them laughed out loud. Moments like these helps both of them cope with the life they're currently living.

"I honestly don't understand how I'm a Hufflepuff. I think I'm a Slytherin."

"I think the fact that the way you carry yourself. You're kind. You're loyal. You're such a Hufflepuff just with an extremely brave tongue. If you're not a Hufflepuff, you'd probably be a Gryffindor."

"What do you mean brave tongue? I'm just a bit more sarcastic than other people." She huffed.

"Oh and it definitely wasn't you who initiated all of our escapades in bed." Sirius winked.

"Sirius!" Her cheeks were going red.

The boy laughed, "It's okay. I love your confidence."

The boy didn't give much notice on what he said but the girl did. Love, what a weird word. She never really thought about it. Their relationship has been going on with the flow, no pressure. Now that she thought about it, she has never fall in love before. Solis didn't know what it feels like. Did she love Adrian Lockhart? No. She knew that. Looking at the boy next to her right now. She wasn't in love with him just yet. But, she knew she will be in due time. The girl smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Sirius asked.

"Because you're cute."

"I'm not cute." He pouted.

"You literally just pouted. You're cute."

"Hey! If you want to describe me at least don't say cute." Solis chuckled. She stood up and left to her room. It was now time for Transfiguration class. "Hey! Don't leave!"

"McGonagall's going to transfigure your arse if we're late." The girl entered her room to grab her books. Then, she sat back in the common room's sofa waiting for Sirius.

"Let's go Solis." Sirius said. Solis quickly casted the disillusionment charm.

The two left for their transfiguration class. It's now April, meaning one more month until N.E.W.T.s, Solis is actually relieved that the exams are coming. It means that graduation is coming up soon and she didn't have to worry about school anymore.

"Good Afternoon class, today will be one of the last topics I will be teaching for your N.E.W.T.s, it is human transfiguration." Professor McGonagall explained.

"Psst Padfoot!" A whisper — James called out.

"What?"

"How's your baby?"

"Obviously good with me as the father. Why?" Sirius questioned.

"I have a list of baby names." And with that, Sirius quickly turned his head to the front. Not wanting to listen the list of weird names James gave out.

"Oh come on. Gwen didn't want to listen to it. Now, you don't want to listen to it."

Solis Edwards was seated with Belle Hallow, it's a permanent seat even before their broken friendship.

"Edwards."

"What do you want Hallow?"

"Isn't it funny? You're pregnant." With that said, Solis clenched on her quill tighter.

"Funny. Are you going to run around and spread the rumors?"

"Spread rumors? Is it a rumor if it's true?" Belle Hallow smirked evilly.

"You know nothing Hallow." Solis said.

"Oh I do. I've been quite curious on why Solis Edwards move dorms, spent most of her time with Sirius Black and his friends, teachers giving her the sympathetic look. Quite odd. Until, I heard it. How hilarious. You. Are. Pregnant. With Sirius Black's baby. If everyone finds out, what do you think will happen?"

"You look at me Hallow. You can say whatever you want. You know nothing about me or Sirius. You can spread rumors all you want. But, just remember, I can and I will destroy you. I will make sure of that." Solis threatened.

"I'm not scared. You should be." With that, the class ended. Belle Hallow immediately left.

"Sola?" A familiar voice popped in.

"Siri...she knows. That bitch knows." Solis said.

"Hallow?" She nodded. "We'll be fine Sola. I promise."

"I trust you, but I can't trust her."

The pregnant girl left Sirius.

"What happened?" James asked.

"Belle Hallow knows about Solis' condition. She's worried that something bad will happen." Sirius sighed.

"We got your back Padfoot." Remus tiredly said. It must be full-moon tonight.

"Yeah Padfoot." Peter chimed in.

"Tonight is the full-moon huh? I need to give Solis an excuse for being gone later."

"You can tell her about me Padfoot." Remus knew that Solis can be trusted.

"I would prefer if you tell her yourself. Look, the last time I gave a tip to Snape made me feel horrible. So- it's your secret. I prefer to tell her with you by my side."

"Alright. We'll talk to her before the moon." Remus sighed.

Author's note:
OKAY THAT BITCH BELLE UGH. Special update bcs BELOVED is about to end its PART I

[EDITED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 232 37
"Severus Snape hasn't always been the best man. But when it matters most, he undergoes a treacherous journey that no one has done before- bringing th...
439K 10.7K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
20K 1K 41
"There is this thing about you that amazes me every time I look at you, but I just can't quite comprehend." "Maybe it is beyond your understanding." ...
1.5M 60.4K 116
"Words, Black. Words and sentences..." Adelaide Rose Fawley, member of the sacred 28, The Pureblood Princess, heiress to the Most Noble and Ancient H...