COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

Per ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... Més

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

35 | DEADMAN

8.8K 308 24
Per ourvante

you woke up in a unfamiliar room, laid in a bed.

you felt your heart fasten, unaware of where you are and you didn't know how you got here.

however, the room was awfully large with modern decoration around. the room was designed with dark colours. there was a shelf filled with action figures and comics, and the room also had couches and chairs as if this was a living room and bedroom combined together.

this would only be considered a room for the rich.

looking around, you realized you were laid on a king-sized bed. it was comfortable and warm.

the sun shone brightly through the curtains that hung over the large window that was behind you.

you sat up from bed, feeling a headache instantly hit you. it was a hangover. you groaned in pain, but managed to sit up. memories from last night flash through your head, about almost being raped by an unknown man who attended the party.

you remembered clearly how he brought himself into the bathroom and how he dragged you into another bedroom. you also recalled when he forcefully kissed you and even hit you a numerous of times.

you felt disgusted after remembering how his hands made their way into your shirt, and touched your body in an inappropriate way without consent.

just having these thoughts roam through your mind was like a nightmare. having to deal with what happened last night was the nightmare — a dream you couldn't escape. you shook away your thoughts, not wanting to remember how he touched you that way in the bedroom.

you focused on what was happening now.

remembering that you were in a unfamiliar room, and unaware of how you got here, you quickly lifted up the blankets and saw yourself in men's clothes.

you are wearing a baggy grey t-shirt and basketball shorts that were clearly oversized on you.

you weren't in your previous clothes.

but you still wore your underwear so you were safe.

you turned to the side, seeing a figure laid next to you shirtless. you couldn't see his face, because the figures face was against the pillow sleeping cozily.

you panicked for a second.

but felt relieved when you figured it was jungkook. looking at his sleeping state, you smiled to yourself but soon tried to carefully leave the bed.

you wanted to call jimin.

you wanted to call and be told of what happened for the rest of the night. the last thing you remembered was being dragged out of the room.

you removed the blanket from yourself, but was stopped by a hand.

you faced the sleepy boy, seeing him look at you with squinted eyes. "what are you doing?" he asked. "why are you leaving? are you alright?" he bombarded you with questions, still half awake as the sun shone brightly on his face.

he pushed himself up from his position and sat up crossed legged on his bed.

jungkook brushes his fingers through his hair before he wraps his arms around your smaller figure and pulls you into a hug. a tight hug that felt reassuring to you. his presence was reassuring.

you snuggled up against his chest, as you heard his heart beat steadily.

jungkook rests his chin over your head as his hand patted your back in a slow, but comforting way. you and him were in this position for a while, nothing but silence in the room.

you looked down to your wrists, seeing your wrists all bruised up.

"jungkook," you spoke with a soft voice. "w-what happened last night?" you stutter, your voice becoming unsteady due to the traumatic events.

"don't." he said. "forget about it, i'll tell you later." he responded. you pulled away, looking at him with a frown displayed in your face. "tell me." you demand.
a sigh escaped his lips as his eyes darted away from yours, and elsewhere in the room.

"that bastard tried messing around with you. i was not able to find you when i went back to the bathroom and even tried calling you." he pauses as he inhaled deeply. "i saw your purse on the floor in the bathroom and knew something was up. i looked around the loft but didn't see you." he explained.

you listened carefully, feeling yourself tense up.

"i ran into a few rooms but there were just people fucking each other. but the room a few doors away from the bathroom was locked." he continued, "i tried opening it but it wasn't budging."

you stared at him, worry written all over your face as he continued to explain what happened.

"i leaned my head against the door and heard you scream." jungkook looks at you, with an expression on his face that you couldn't describe.

he looked mad, worried, upset, overwhelmed and more. all of those combined into an expression you weren't able to describe.

he felt mixed emotions too.

"so i called jimin and the guys up, from the stairs and kicked the door opened. i ended up breaking the knob and saw that bastard all over you."

that's when everything else flashed through your mind. you remember seeing jungkook's silhouette near the doorframe and approaching the man with large steps, not hesitating to beat him up. tears gathered in your eyes at the thought of last night, as he pulls you back into his embrace.

"i knocked him down, and the boys came in. jimin helped you out and that's when you blacked out. i remember after jimin and aera got you into jimin's bedroom, jimin kicked everyone out of the party and called the cops." he added.

"seokjin had to stop us because i would've killed that man. i swear if he didn't stop me, i'd be the one going to prison for his filthy actions." jungkook said as you felt goosebumps form on your skin.

you are taken aback by his words, still in complete shock that you were almost raped.

but you were thankful.

you were extremely thankful because if it wasn't for the guys to kick in and help, things would've escalated to be worse — things could've drastically been different.

"he was arrested for attempted sexual assault, and i brought you here. jimin offered for you to stay but i wanted to bring you back to my place. though it's still not safe here, this was the best place to bring you." jungkook finished.

you felt a heavy weight lift off of your shoulders as he finished explaining every little detail from the other night.

"do... you know who it was?" you asked.

he shook his head, "no, but i think he attended the party because of jimin's fucking tweet."

jungkook glared at the thought of the guy. "i swear, if i see him again i'll kill him this time." he added.

you chuckled, playfully hitting his chest. "you don't need to worry about it, i'm alright. you came at the right time before anything bad happened." you said as he raised a brow. "but he hurt you, y/n. the guy tried raping you for fucks sake, how could you say you're okay?" jungkook asked in disbelief.

you pulled away from the hug, as the corners of your lips curved up into a smile.

jungkook looked at you utterly confused at how you could smile in a situation like this one. for a second he thought you were going crazy.

"just remember, things could've been worse."

you bring your wrists up, "and these," you both look at the bruises. "they don't even hurt anymore."

he rolled his eyes in defeat causing you to chuckle once more. "whatever, but if i see him again just know that he'll..." jungkook paused in his sentence as you stared at him.

"he'll what?" you questioned.

"he'll be a dead man."

+

decided to keep this chapter short and take a small break from drama.

hope u liked it, and the man will remain unknown, bc he was just an excuse for drama to occur. but, i wanted to tell you guys that someone will make an appearance soon....wait and see!!!!

and soon it'll lead us to more drama hehehhe

[ 1370 words ]

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

840K 72.6K 48
My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm mute, it reads. ❝ And I was one of those people who made his school days a living hell. ❞
489K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
3.1M 130K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...