THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVER

beautifulandmystery tarafından

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES BOOK ONE. ***... Daha Fazla

F O R E W O R D
A E S T H E T I C S
E P I G R A P H
1 | IN WHICH SHE BECAME SICK.
2 | IN WHICH SHE WAS KISSED BY A STRANGER.
3 | IN WHICH SHE AGREED TO HIS PROPOSAL
4 | IN WHICH SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.
5 | IN WHICH SHE WENT TO ONE HYDE PARK
6 | IN WHICH SHE'S TRANSFORMED
7 | IN WHICH SHE'S DISAPPOINTED
8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)
9 | IN WHICH SHE IS WINED AND DINED.
11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)
12 | IN WHICH THERE'S MIXED FEELINGS (M)
13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME
14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND
15 | IN WHICH SHE TRAVELS IN A JET
16 | IN WHICH SHE'S DEBAUCHED (M)
17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)
18 | IN WHICH SHE'S HOT AND BOTHERED
19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)
20 | IN WHICH SHE EXPERIENCES STRANGE EMOTIONS
21 | IN WHICH SHE GETS DRUNK AND LET LOOSE
22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK
23 | IN WHICH SHE MADE A PROMISE
24 | IN WHICH SHE LIVES LAVISHLY
25 | IN WHICH SHE GETS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
26 | IN WHICH SHE'S TAKEN PUBLICLY
27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME
28 | IN WHICH SHE READS MIND
29 | IN WHICH SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT. . .OF HERSELF
30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE
31 | IN WHICH SHE DISCOVERED HIDDEN TRUTHS
32 | IN WHICH SHE'S HEART BROKEN
33| IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE OTHER WOMAN
EPILOGUE : THE VOW
COMING SOON. . .

10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)

3.8K 121 14
beautifulandmystery tarafından

He opened the door of the apartment and waited for her to enter.

Malora walked in and stood with her back to him, waiting. She heard the thick click of the door, then he was standing behind her. His breath was on her neck.

'Mmmm. . .You smell so good,' he whispered.

She leaned her head back and found his chest. Rock solid it was.

Without another word, he grabbed her by her wrist and started toward the door she'd thought was the visitor toilet. Titan opened the door with his other hand. She halted just inside the door, one wrist still in his grip. Her heart began to pound as she looked around.

The dark-paneled room held a massive wrought iron bed with a shimmering scarlet cover, an antique armoire, and nothing else. She licked her lips. What was she doing? This was too much, too irrevocable.

She pulled against his grip.

'No, Malora,' he murmured. 'You're here because you want to be. You're mine to do with as I please right now, and for the next three months.'

Crap! She did sign a contract, didn't she?

Her breath came hard as he led her to the bed, but he simply sat on the edge and pulled her onto his lap, clasping her hand. 'First of all, this time between us is simply for pleasure. Trust me to know how to give you that pleasure. Can you do that?' His eyes were intent as if he could see into her soul.

She nodded then stiffened. 'You won't whip me. . .or anything, right?'

'No, Malora.' He stroked a finger down her cheek. 'At least not yet. Tonight is simply for pleasure. But I will take my pleasure easing you into the lifestyle later.'

Her muscles relaxed slightly. 'Okay.'

'Second. If you become too frightened or are somehow in pain, your safe word is Blue. If you use that word, everything stops. It's the equivalent of calling nine-one-one, so don't use it lightly.'

A way out. That was good. She realized her hands were cold within his warm grasp.

'But, Malora.' He tipped her chin up to pin her with a hard gray stare. 'If you're hurting or frightened, simply tell me.' His lips curled up. 'If I'm doing my job, I will know; nonetheless, I expect you to share what you feel with me.'

Bare her thoughts, her emotions? Could even sex with him be as intimate? Both would leave her vulnerable. . .This really wasn’t a good idea, was it? 'Titan, I think—'

'You think too much sometimes,' he murmured, releasing her hands to tangle his fingers in her hair. 'This is enjoyment, not a college exam. And you will address me as Master T, unless we're in public.'

Tilting her head back, his mouth closed on hers in a tender kiss. He kissed her slowly, thoroughly, as if he had all the time in the world. Her skin heated and suddenly she was ready to feel his hands on her, wanted his hands on her. Her fingers curled in his silky hair, and she kissed him back until her head spun.

She hardly noticed when he rose to his feet, his mouth still on hers, when he pulled her to her feet. He stepped back, leaving her out of breath, her lips tingling.

His eyes were dark, his mouth in a firm line as he turned her to face the bed. Bending her forward, he set her hands on the cool silk cover. 'don't move your hands from where I put them or there will be consequences, ' he said. 'Do you understand?'

Oh… It was starting. Her heart gave a hard thud. As her fingers curled the quilt into bunches, she nodded.

'Say, 'Yes, Master T' so I know you are hearing me.'

'Yes, Master T,' she whispered, and shivered.

'Very nice.' He stroked her cheek. Then she felt his hands on her back, undoing her zipper. His fingers were firm, sure. When her dress pooled around her feet, leaving her bare, she jerked and started to stand.

'Stay in place, Malora,' His hand pressed on her back, unmoving until she resumed her position, hands braced on the bed. And then he touched her, massaging her buttocks, murmuring in pleasure. 'You have a beautiful ass, Malora. Just right for my hands.' His fingers slid down the crack between her cheeks, touched her folds so intimately that she gasped. 'You're wet for me already,' he rumbled. He slid his fingers through her wetness over and over until her slit was on fire and her hips squirmed uncontrollably. But she managed to keep her hands still.

'You didn't move. Good girl,' he said, and the approval in his voice filled her with pleasure.

'Turn around now.' He helped her stand and smoothly unhooked her bra and pulled them down her arms, leaving her completely naked. Ah, you are a beautiful woman, Malora,' he said, his eyes heating as he took his time looking her over, his gaze as warm as his hands had been.

He really did act like she was pretty. She could listen to that all night.

His warm hands ran up her arms. 'Your skin is like expensive silk, Malora,' he murmured before stroking across her collarbone. Her nipples tightened even before he touched them and stroked them with his fingertips into aching need.

'Up on the bed now,' he said, his voice deep, smooth. He pushed her ahead of him until she reached the middle. With steady hands, he rolled her onto her back; the way he handled her so easily shocked her. He straddled her, one knee on each side of her waist. She stared up at him. His jaw was strong, darkly shadowed, and his firm lips curved a little in a smile.

He stroked her hair. 'Do you trust me not to hurt you, Malora?'

She nodded, and he waited until she whispered, 'Yes, Master T.'

'Good girl.' His eyes never leaving hers, he picked up her hand and lifted it toward the head of the bed, wrapped a soft strap around it. And then he did the other. So quickly, so easily, and then he moved to lie beside her.

When his eyes left hers, she felt shock sear through her. She yanked against the straps, realizing her vulnerability. She was naked, and he was. . .She didn't even know him. 'No. I don't like this.'

'Malora, look at me.' He cupped her cheek in one big hand, forcing her to meet his dark gaze. His level, straight gaze. 'You agreed to this Malora. It was one of the things you ticked. Relax for me. Can you do that?'

Her panic receded a little, even more when he brushed a tender kiss across her lips, nuzzled her temple. She'd never met anyone who affected her like this. She did trust him, far more than made sense. She sighed her acceptance, stopped fighting the ties, although her body stayed rigid.

As she lay there, hands tied over her head, he stood and stripped, not hurriedly, just as efficiently as he did everything, it seemed. Oh, he was as gorgeous without clothing as she'd imagined, his skin darkly tanned, tight over the muscles beneath. She was able to see the tattoo more clearly now. It ran from one end of his shoulder, over his chest and to his other shoulder. The image of a a dragon breathing fire and a Phoenix rising from its flames. It was so vivid and so clear that she had to bite back a gasp from the beauty of it.

Her eyes dropped lower, and she flushed. His erection was huge, thick and hard and jutting toward her, both a threat and a promise.

Following her gaze, he glanced down. 'As you can see, I'm looking forward to burying myself in your slick pussy, feeling you all around me.'

Her core clutched at his words, as if it had a mind of its own, heating and moistening for his invasion.

After shedding his wristwatch, he joined her on the bed. Leaning on one elbow, he caressed her cheek and teased her lips in a soft kiss that quickly turned hot. His tongue took possession, smoothly plunging in and out of her mouth.

And she felt the heat returning as he toyed with her mouth, as his fingers traced up and down her neck, stroking across the tops of her breasts.

Then his hand moved down. 'You are like a Christmas present'—his voice was smooth and dark—'gifting me with such tempting pleasures. Your breasts are lovely.' He lifted each one, evidently savoring the weight in his hand, running his fingers on the underside, circling each breast until the nipples contracted into hard buds, aching to be touched.

She arched, trying to get closer, and he chuckled.

His fingers closed on her right breast, running over the tiny areola pebbles until they tightened even further. When he drew her nipple into his mouth, his hot, wet tongue drew shudders from her as it circled the peak. His teeth closed and nipped. She gasped. The feeling was just short of pain, sending pleasure jolting down through her like an electric line to her core.

She tried to bring her hands down, wanting to touch him, but the restraints held her tightly. She realized again that she couldn't move; she couldn't stop him from taking anything he wanted. Her breath hitched even as her excitement rose another level.

He moved to the other breast while his fingers kept playing with the first. He took her into his mouth, sucking hard until the nipple stood erect and a dusky red.

'Very pretty,' he murmured in approval, and slid down. His mouth pressed against her stomach, nibbling and kissing until she squirmed under his touch, her heart pounding faster with every inch.

He knelt between her legs now, looking at her. . .her shaved pussy. She flushed. Why hadn't he darkened the room? Sex was one thing; being looked at was another. That area should be private.

Tilting his head, he ran his finger down her stomach to the top of her cleft, and she caught her breath and yanked at her bonds. He eyed her, pushed her leg out a little. Feeling exposed and vulnerable before his gaze, she resisted, unable to help herself.

'I don't think you're going to obey me easily,' he mused. 'You're too shy.'

She had a feeling she knew what was coming. Now he'd restrain her legs. She'd heard about being spread-eagled, legs tied toward the corners. Her breath sped up even as she tried to tell herself it would be fun. At least she knew what was coming.

His eyes crinkled as he smiled at her. 'Perhaps not the spread-eagle, then.'

Reaching under the mattress, he pulled out a wide strap that was attached to the side of the bed. After wrapping the soft velvet-covered fabric just above her knee, he bent her leg up toward her chest, then out, and pulled the rope tight.

'Oh, my.' Her eyes widened even as he did the same to her other leg and this time she tried to resist, but he was finished before she recovered from the shock. Rather than her legs being straight, he'd pulled her knees up toward her stomach, and outward, tipping her pussy up in the air.

'Now you are open to me,' he said, gazing straight into her eyes. 'Open for whatever my mouth or cock wants from you.' Excruciatingly slowly, he slid his finger down between her folds, taking her wetness and spreading it. 'This pretty little pussy is mine to use.'

Staring at him, she shivered as her mind went blank. She was bound and more helpless than she could ever have imagined. Her legs jerked uselessly, unable to close, to move. Her usual worries about what to touch, how to move. . .All decisions had been taken away from her; he made them all. And arousal settled like a warm hand over her whole lower half, and dampness trickled between her legs, revealing her desire to his knowing gaze.

His warm hands ran up and down her legs, massaging the undersides of her restrained thighs. When he stroked the tender crease between her leg and pubis, she shivered. Her core coiled tighter. Leaning forward, he nibbled on her stomach, his breath warm against her skin.

When his fingers barely caressed her clitoris, need exploded within her. She quivered, her entire core burning almost painfully.

'Please,' she whispered, not really sure what she wanted.

He raised his head, frowning. 'Who?'

'M-Master T, please.' She needed more, needed something so badly she ached, her insides throbbing, wanting.

'Ah, I like it when my women beg.' His big hands curled around her thighs, holding her as tightly as the straps, and his head dipped. His tongue licked into her, and she cried out in surprise, the slick curl of him too quickly gone. But then his tongue found her clit, moving over and around in teasing little flicks, so that her breath almost stopped with each tiny touch. She needed to arch her hips, to press against him, and she couldn't move. She was open and immobile to his touch.

Suddenly he slid a finger between her swollen folds, and into her.

'Ah, ah!' Her tissues were so sensitive, he felt huge inside her. Hot. Her legs shook, straining against the straps.

In, out, one finger, then two, and then his mouth settled on her clit. His tongue stroked, soft then hard, never the same, until every nerve in her body was waiting for the next slide of his finger, the next touch of his tongue. She panted in little hard breaths.

And then, his mouth closed over her clit, and he sucked hard even as he plunged his fingers in and out of her. She screamed as electric spasms shot through her with the brilliance of fireworks. Her insides convulsed around his invading fingers, her hips jerking uncontrollably.

A/N:

Holy shit, and they're just starting?????

Give me some holy water people!

Hey, y'all how are you doing? Sorry for the later update. Been busy with exams and whatnot, but now I am done!!  Which mean, more update, yay!

Side note: it's my birthday today, hence the early update.

Thank you for being there and holding on to me. And also for 2k followers, like what????

I love you all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.

Question time😁:

Did you expect Master T tenderness with Malora this time around?

Do you think it will last????

Also, what do you think of the scene as a whole?

Don't forget to vote 🌟.

Merry Christmas in advance people!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.2M 193K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
24.8K 1.5K 42
[18+ ] [Photoframe Series Book #2]🦋 If you get a chance to taste a bite of a bittersweet chocolate, you will get addicted immediately. No matter how...
770K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
384K 15.9K 39
When Kira, a young heiress is invited to a frat party, the shy socialite reluctantly accepts. A few drinks too many lands her in the arms of Billiona...