dreamswap x female reader [ O...

By Keyrakhansa97

hello everyone I am a new member here, this is my first book. I hope you guys enjoy it and like it. story: (... More

prologue
part 1: misterious power?
part 2 : who are you ?
part 3 : promise
part 4 : ( y/n)?
part 6 : " new friends"
part 7 :" kidnapping"
part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
A/N
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK HAVE BEEN UPDATE!!
part 15
part 16
part 17
if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2
part 18
if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK AGAIN!!
if ( y/n) was death [×]
part 19

part 5 : lear magic and portal?

1.3K 33 41
By Keyrakhansa97

Previous:

"WHY !!! JUST WHY SHOULD Y / N!?!?" shouted nightmare.

"just ... why ..." whispered the nightmare while crying.

when nightmare was still crying suddenly something hugged him and tried to calm him down.

"shhh ... calm down ... calm down" someone said.

the nightmare quieted down a bit but still crying.

the person rubbed the nightmare's back.

"Are you okay?" asked someone that.

Nightmare's eyes suddenly widened after realizing the owner of that person's voice, Nightmare then looked at the room.

nightmare can see her hair (h / c), (s / c) her skin, and (e / c) her eyes again, he can no longer see the figure.

nightmare, still vibrating on its own, dared to speak.

"You ..." said Nightmare.

"hmm?" said the figure.

" y/n? " said the nightmare.

Now:

Third POV
Nightmare couldn't believe this figure he now saw.

nightmare seeing his (y / n) ... (y / n), who should have died.

now (y / n) is here with him, embracing him as before.

"y- y / n ... you ... still ... how ... why" whispered night.

"uhh .... sorry but who are you?" asked the figure.

Nightmare's eyes widened, he then looked '(y / n)'.

"Wh-what ..." said Nightmare.

"Don't ... joke ... y / n, this is not funny" said Nightmare.

"Sorry ... I'm not kidding, who are you ... and how do you know my name ??" asked y / n.

"No way ... this is not ... possible" said Nightmare as he let out his tears.

then 'y / n' eyes widened at the nightmare crying again.

" I am sorry
... this is all my fault!!! I should have .... if I .... * hicc * "said the nightmare crying.

then y / n saw the nightmare cry to be unable to.

y / n then hugged Nightmare and stroked behind him.

then nightmare returned his hug y / n while sinking his face in y / n's shoulder.

"I ... feel guilty ... I feel so guilty! Why can't I take care of her ... if only I could fight them ... then she ... still ... can ..." whispered Nightmare.

even though nightmare spoke whispered, still y / n could hear what he said.

"I fell so sorry for him ... he feels so guilty after losing the person he protected ... like ... me" thought y / n sadly.

y / n wants to say something to nightmare, but nightmare precedes y / n.

"how ... * hic * .... can you ... be here?" said Nightmare a little sadly.

y / n then tell the nightmaranya how she can be in the world of dreams.

"uhm ... well, I'm looking after my cousin at home because my aunt has IMPORTANT business that my aunt is doing" said y / n.

"oh ..." whispered the nightmare a little quietly.

"My cousin and I were making snacks after we finished making snacks, after we ate our snacks.

we fell asleep .... and here I am. "said y / n a little sweating.

"wow ..." whispered the nightmare.

silence envelops the room no one opens the sound of nightmare or y / n.

they are thinking something until they are in their mind.

"how ... did he know my name?

and ... why when I was near him I felt something familiar with him like when I first met a dream.

Anywas how about with him right now? "thought y / n.

"y / n ... she's here ... but, she's not like y / n who was always cheerful and excited.

y / n right now ... looks a little sad, and I can feel a negative feeling residing in her.

at the same time y / n and nightmare raised the sound.

"hey ..." said Nightmare.

"uhm ..." said y / n.

the two of them paused, then chuckled.

"* chuckled * you can go ahead y / n" said Nightmare.

"no ... no ... you can go ahead uhm ..." said y / n.

"oh ... I forgot to introduce myself to you ... my name is nightmare nice to meet you y / n." said the nightmare.

y / n nodded his head and said, "uhm! nice to meet you too nightmare" said y / n with a smile.

suddenly the nightmare froze in place, y / n who saw the silent nightmare frozen in place waved her hand in front of the nightmare and called out his name.

" nightmare? .... nightmare!? ..... hey nightmare!!" Said Y/n called nightmare name.

Nightmare, who heard his name called, immediately woke up from his reverie.

"uh ... what?" asked Nightmare.

"You were daydreaming when we talked" said y / n.

Nightmare's eyes widened and a purple blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Sorry I was thinking about something," said Nightmare.

y / n just makes faces (▪ O ▪).

"how about if we get to know each other better at nightmare" said y / n.

"uhm ... okay if that's what you want" said Nightmare.

"yay!" said y / n.

Nightmare then smiled and there was still a purple hue on her cheeks.

"what if we start from .... you nightmare" said y / n.

nigtmare then nodded, "I like playing with my friends cross and error and prank someone, I also have a cock breeder named Kevin.

my hobby is playing a violin and pranking someone

I also have friends who can be said to be very close like me and Cross.

We first met when I was chased by my brother named Dream.

dream always tries to kill me and find myself wherever I am.

until one day I met with cross and error they were great friends and best friends.

cross was actually my first friend, we met when my brother chased me.

he was wearing a black and white X-shaped shirt, had a scratch on his cheek, and he was also afraid of a cow. but he is very good.

then we both met error, he's my best friend error has a disease fear of being touched.

we both found him in a quiet and white place.

then an error and we both became best friends and we made a member called the meme squad.

that's the story of the first time I met two of my friends. "said Nightmare with a smile.

"wow ... that's so great" said y / n with sparkling eyes.

"now it's your turn y / n" said Nightmare.

"alright ... let's start with my daily preferences and the ones I hate and like

and nightmare after i finished can i ask you later? "asked y / n.

"Sure you can" replied the nightmare.

"OK let's start. I like (f / f) and (f / flowers), and I don't like bullies,i hate (a / n / h) (animal name hates).

I also have a (male friend / female friend / both), named (f / n).

I have a hobby (h / n) (hobby name), i like playing the violin and listening to music.

I have a brother / sister named (s / n), I also have a dear grandmother named (gm / n).

the relationship between me and my grandmother is like mother and child, "I said.

"how about you and your brother / sister?" asked Nightmare.

then y / n is silent ... what is the relationship between her and her brother / sister?
do they love her?

nightmare felt a sad feeling from y / n ... lest he ask the wrong one!?

Nightmare then quick apologize to y/n.

" i so sorry y/n!!! I din't...din't mean know your ( brother/sister) it's..." nightmare said sorry.

" no...no it's okay you don't have to apologize nightmare" y/n said little sad.

nightmare who still felt guilty lowered his head.

"sorry" whispered the nightmare.

"Didn't I tell you ... I forgive you nightmare" said Y / N.

"Let's continue the introduction / story." said y / n with a smile again.

"I think my relationship with my brother / sister is not good .... we both always fight, brother / sister was not like that before.

he/she used to always love me protect from harm but we were both happy not long after our brother / sister accepted a job that was quite far away.

brother / sister before leaving he/she gave me a ( f/c) teddy bear, brother / sister said to keep it.

Then brother / sister left, I also promised to take care of the doll given by my brother/ sister.

Until one day after 1 year my brother / sister left, I often played with my mother in the garden and made crown flowers.

after we both finished making the crown .... suddenly we heard gunshots from the house.

my mother who was worried asked me to stay in this garden, I who was still innocent could only nod my head.

my mother then smiled and immediately ran towards the house, I waited ... still waiting for my mother to come back but my mother did not come, finally I decided to go home.

When I was in the house my eyes widened after I looked inside the house, everything was messy.

I then looked for my father and mother, I searched them both throughout the house ... except the library.

When I was in the library ... I widened my eyes and I felt my body trembling, I saw my father and mother ... were tested by the blood on their bodies.

I ran towards them begging them to be by my side.

but fate said otherwise ... they both were gone, they both left me alone.

After the incident that happened to my family I was left at my grandma's house, my grandmother who heard the incident tried her best to look after myself like her own child.

I, who was still in shock with the incident, became traumatized, several years have passed .... I've improved a little after I felt at Grandma's house.

My grandmother was always by my side and if I was in trouble, until one day .... I heard from my grandmother that my brother / sister was going to visit here.

I heard the news and became a little happy, after a few hours I waited for my brother / sister to come here.

Suddenly I heard a bell ring, then walked towards the front door and opened it.

I immediately widened my eyes when I saw a figure in front of the door, which is my brother / sister but there is something strange about my brother / sister.

he/she looks creepy with a dark aura makes me immediately walk backwards avoiding my brother / sister ... then my brother / sister saw me back away immediately pulled my hand and took me out by force.

I, who was in pain, tried to release my hand from my brother / sister, but I couldn't finally try screaming for my grandmother.

my grandmother who heard me scream calling her immediately went to the direction of my voice was.

My grandmother saw the atmosphere in front of her became angry, then she ran towards me and grabbed me from my brother / sister's grip.

I then hugged my grandmother and cried in her arms, I could hear the screams of the two of them but I didn't hear what she said.

The argument between them both continued, until the grandmother's neighbor tried to calm them both.

my grandmother has calmed down a bit but not with my brother / sister, she kept saying something until something that made me suffocate.

he said "I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A KILLER SISTER IN MY FAMILY !!! HOW - HOW  FATHER AND MOTHER DIED.

JUST TRY FATHER AND MOM DO NOT PROTECT THIS KILLER CHILDREN THEY WILL NOT DIE !!!

THIS IS ALL THE WAY OF HER! FATHER AND MOTHER DIED, I WAS HOPING THAT THIS CHILD WAS NEVER BORN !!!"

I then widened my eyes and held my tight chest, my grandmother who realized something with me worriedly.

but I didn't answer her, then my sight became unclear and the pain in my chest ached even more.

"Suddenly, I immediately fainted, and then panicked seeing me fainted." said y / n sadly.

Nightmare, who heard the story of his new friend, felt very hurt, it turned out that it was not only him who suffered what he was experiencing but so was his new friend.

"This ... why me and my brother / sister do not have a good relationship ... no ... no this is so bad" said y / n while holding back  tears.

Nightmare can only be silent he can feel a feeling of fear and sadness to his new friend.

"heh ... hahahaha ... it turns out that my brother / sister is right ... just try, I was never born ... it's possible that mom and dad are still alive" said y / n with a blank look in her eyes.

when y / n said that suddenly something tightly hugged her, y / n then widened her eyes (e / c).

she was hugged by the nightmare, but this hug she received was very soft and warm.

y / n then returned the hug from her and drowned in the embrace that she was sipping this new friend.

after y / n calmed down a little, they let go of their hug but nightmare felt like he didn't want to let go ... but his hug y / n was .... warm, very warm.

"Thank you very much for the nightmare" said y / n while wiping her eyes which still had tears.

"no problem" said Nightmare as he rubbed the back of her head.

y / n then smiled, nightmare who realized that y / n smiled at him directly looked at him.

"why?" asked Nightmare.

y / n then shook her head and said it was okay.

Y / N POV
After I and Nightmare got to know each other until I told Nightmare about the relationship between me and my brother / sister.

I don't know that he blames me if my father and mother are gone, and the words he used to say when I was little continue to haunt me.

When I told half of the story .... Nightmare suddenly hugged me, I widened my eyes.

nightmare hugging me? is he trying to calm myself down?

I then hugged nightmare tightly and drowned my krpalaku in his arms, his embrace was very .... warm.

I then let go of Nightmare's hug and I can see from Nightmare's face that he doesn't want to let go of his hug.

"Thank you very much for the nightmare" I said, rubbing my eyes which still had tears.

"It's okay" said Nightmare as he rubbed the back of his head.

I then smiled at him how cute he was, the nightmare saw me staring at him asking why?

I then just shook my head and said it was okay.

then we continued our conversation both

"Oh, yes ... you don't want to ask me something?" asked Nightmare.

"oh ... yes I forgot, so here's how I want to ask you if your brother is a guard for positive ... means are you also a guard for negativity?" I asked.

nightmare sweating straight away.

".... yes .... I am a guardian for negativity" said Nightmare, a little scared and sad.

y / n feel that nightmare is not comfortable with the question.

"Ah !! I'm sorry !! I didn't mean it like that !?" I said panic.

"It's okay !!! This is not your fault" said Nightmare.

"But ... but-" I cut off the nightmare that held my hand

"I told you it's okay." said nightmare softly.

I can only nod, nightmare then smile.

"You remind me of my chilhood friends" said Nightmare.

"Really?" I asked

nightmare nodded then said "yes" with a smile.

I who saw the nightmare smile somehow I never felt it? but where?

while I was thinking about that feeling, suddenly my head felt a little sore.

I then held my head and my eyes began to blur, the nightmare that saw me looked so very worried.

"Y / n! Are you okay !?" said  nightmare worried.

I can see the nightmare shedding tears ... why is he crying?

I who could not stand the pain of my head which was getting sicker finally fell to the ground.

My vision grew blurry, I could hear the nightmare screaming out my name ... and finally I passed out.

when I fainted I immediately felt warmth on my body, I then opened my eyes and all I saw was my aunt and my friend (f / n).

they looked at me with a very worried look.

"oh my goodness y / n finally you wake up !?" shouted Aunt Rosylena worried.

"there ... what happend aunt?" I said weakly.

"y / n you ... experience shortness of breath and ... you also scream in pain" said (f / n) who was worried.

I widen my eyes.

I also feel that there is wetness on my face .... do I cry while sleeping.

I then remember that Kelvin slept with me.

"Where is Kelvin Aunty !? Is he alright !?" I asked, worried.

"calm y / n ... Kelvin is fine ... he's just-" Aunt's words were interrupted by someone's shout.

"y / n older sister !!!" shouted Kelvin who was crying.

kelvin then ran and hugged me

"Kel-Kelvin" I said, startled.

"Kelvin ... y / n can't breathe Kelvin" said aunt.

Kelvin didn't listen to what aunt said.

I smiled while stroking him silky brown hair.

"I'm fine, Kelvin" I said.

but kelvin continued to hug me

I can only waste my breath, I then saw my friend.

"(f / n) ... you brought the 'book'?" I asked.

(f / n) just nodded with a worried smile.

"This is the book" said (f / n).

(f / n) gives a book (f / c) and there is a heart image?

"uh ... you sure this is the book?" I asked.

"Yes, this book is about the nature of the soul and magic" whispered (f / n).

I can only nod.

"well ... Kelvin ... y / n want to rest .... and our time seems to have run out what if we go home and next time we play again here." said the aunt.

Kelvin then looked at me and I nodded my head.

"okay" said Kelvin accordingly.

then they both left, after the departure of aunt and kelvin left behind (f / n) alone with me.

"You sure ... are you okay y / n?" asked (f / n) worried.

"yes ... I'm fine" I said calmly.

"okay" said (f / n) resignedly.

I then opened the first page and I saw various pages that were interesting in my opinion.

"an interesting and good book" I said praising (f / n).

"Of course it's great! Your loyal friend chose it" said (f / n) amazed.

I then got up from my sofa chair and walked to the backyard.

"where are you going y / n?" ask (f / n).

"let's try the practice now" I said.

"now !? but y / n you just rested" said (f / n).

"nothing but (f / n)" I said seriously.

"huh ... okay but before that y / n there is something I gave to you from the library owner" said (f / n).

"the library owner?" I asked.

(a / n: "guys, actually the owner of the library from Part 1 actually hasn't really disappeared yet, he's like a kind soul who just wants to pay back.

actually the shop owner is like someone told them to deliver goods for their loved ones, (○ w ○).

(f / n) then give me a necklace?

"uh ... a necklace?" I asked in surprise.

( if you don't like a color you can change to your ( f/c) )

(f / n) nodded his head "he just asked me to deliver this thing to you.

hey y / n why don't you say that you have a boyfriend (♡ _ ♡)? "asked (f / n).

I then looked at (f / n) with a 'don't start it' face.

I then took the necklace from hand (f / n), and continued on to the backyard.

in the backyard ~

I walked towards the flower garden in the backyard, which was followed by (f / n) from the back.

"y / n are you sure you still have the energy to practice?" ask (f / n).

"Take it easy (f / n) I'm still strong" I said.

"ugh ... okay but don't blame me if you faint, you know" said (f / n).

I just nodded my head while looking at this heart shape necklace.

"why do I see this necklace ... and the same feeling as meeting nightmare and dream" I thought gloomily.

I kept thinking until my friend said something "y / n why do you keep looking at the necklace?" ask (f / n).

"I've seen this necklace before ... but where?" I asked myself.

"You're sure you don't have a boyfriend y / n ... or don't you know that the necklace is from someone who secretly likes you," said (f / n).

"no ... I don't have someone like that ... and please stop saying that this necklace is from my boyfriend (f / n) !?

I have already said that I don't have a boyfriend "I said a little annoyed with the question.

"Alright ... wow we seem to have arrived" said (f / n).

I then looked forward it was faster than I imagined.

I then sat on the seat that was already available together (f / n) beside me.

"So first what do we do now?" asked (f / n).

"how if we see the soul first" I replied.

I then opened the book and searched the page.

"ah! here the page!" answer (f / n).

I then saw the designated (f / n), "soul trait page and mixed soul trait" I thought.

"interesting page" I whispered.

"Right! This book must be useful for you, y / n" said (f / n).

"uhm! thanks a lot (f / n)" I said with a smile.

(f / n) nodded his head.

"ok let's see what souls are in this book. First I have to see the color of the soul and the soul of the trait" I said.

"but ... how?" ask (f / n).

"That's right, if I'm not mistaken, it's only a certain person who can bring out a soul" I thought, closing my eyes.

when i close my eyes i hear 'ping' sound, then open my eyes and get a heart?

( i sorry guys if my pitcure it's ugly)

"Is ... that my soul?" I thought.

(f / n) widened her eyes and slightly opened her mouth, "that ... that's your soul y / n?" ask (f / n).

I didn't answer (f / n), I kept staring into my soul.

"my soul ... my soul is mixed !?" I thought in shock.

"hey !! y / n you heard me !?" shouted (f / n).

"wh-what" I said.

(f / n) sighs and says "is this your soul?" ask (f / n).

I nodded my head, "yes" I replied.

"Try y / n you check your soul in the book" said (f / n).

I nodded my head and immediately opened the next page which is about 'mixed souls'.

I then read it and immediately widened my eyes.

"No ... impossible !?" I thought.

The contents of the page indicate that mixed souls are very step souls.

that soul only belongs to those who are lucky and have strong determination.

and for someone who has mixed and added souls at them side has wings then that person has strong hope.

the soul can also take out a weapon and a barrier.

I'm still shocked by the contents of this page, "no ... maybe" I thought surprised.

"uh ... y / n ... are you all right?" asked (f / n) who was worried about his/her friend on this one.

"I ... can't believe this (f / n)" I said resignedly.

"huh? why?" ask (f / n).

I then shook my head and said 'forget it'.

I then got up from the bench and stared at my soul, (f / n) saw me confused but I didn't care about it just yet.

I then put the book on the table and walked a little away from (f / n), I then closed my eyes while imagining a (f / w) (favorite weapon).

I then opened my eyes (e / c), I was shocked when I saw an (f / w) in front of me and orange and green like my soul.

"so ... so it's true" I thought.

"wow !! y / n did you make that !?" said (f / n).

I then turned my body and shouted 'I managed to make something' to (f / n).

he/she  immediately shouted happy, I can only laugh at his/her habit.

I suddenly stopped laughing after hearing the screams (f / n) calling out to me, and I also felt something from behind me.

I then looked at my back and fell silent as if my body couldn't move.

behind me was a portal (f / c), the portal pulled my body and as a result my body went into the portal  then my soul disappear and the portal closed.

A/n : hello guys!!! How are you today, i very sorry because i have homework and exam i can't make a update this book...but don't worry i will do my best to update this book.

I can't give up just because i have many work to do! And thank you very much for everyone, for reading my book.

I very happy you guys enjoy the book. I hope you guys enjoying my book and see you !!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.2K 19
You are a normal everyday girl but one day going to visit his grave you get transported to a new world. What will this world hold? In this fanfic you...
205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
43.7K 1.1K 18
(y/n) is a girl with a ordinary life. She love to draw and is well know for it in her class. She loves to draw country balls and human all day in he...