🅈🄰🄾🅈🄾🅁🄾🅉🅄 🅃🅆🄸🄽🅂...

Bởi SoleilShoyo

『Mpreg 』 This story is trash and cringe. I am embarrassed by it. Don't read it If you want to read it pleas... Xem Thêm

Character Information
Love Interest
1️⃣
▪️◾◼️⬛ 2️⃣ ⬜◻️◽▫️
CH 四
Ch 5
A/N
CH 6
CH 7
Meme
CH 8 : Life Is A Soup, I Am Fork
CH 9 : Rivalry For Love
Homophobic People
CH 11 : Marry Me
CH 12 :Overhaul
CH 13 : Stop Breaking The Fucking Fourth Wall

CH 10

8K 230 202
Bởi SoleilShoyo

CH 10

WARNING :little obsessive behaviour and short chapter.

❁❁❀❁❁

❛❛WHY THE FUCK THEY ARE HERE, I WANTED TO GO HOME AND READ MANGA ❜❜

"That's pretty sad Aniki and I hope you don't forget that you have to practise for sports festival", Momo said. "Sad".

Yao-Y/N is really pretty. I wish to keep him in a cage so that I am the only one that could see him-Kirishima thought staring blankly at Y/N and came back in reality when Mina shook him.

Y/N forget his pen. This is not a problem because I will keep this in my shrine for Y/N - thought Izuku happily and he kept them in his bag."Momo and Izuku let's go", Y/N said a hint of annoyance was in his voice, gripping Izuku and. Momo's hand, he approached the crowd.

'Y-Y/N is holding my hand. His hand feels really soft' Izuku thought.

❛❛ Fuck off, I don't wanna fucking fight with you fucking bastards, so give me fucking space ❜❜

"Aren't you rude ?",Monoma said, "I know I am fucking rude so now fucking leave", Y/N said glaring . 'This isn't how I wanted to talk with my crush' Monoma thought and he couldn't say anything as Y/N just went away.

The trio went as the crowd separated to gave them space.

'Midoriya is really good friends with Y/N
............ I want to be the only person that Y/N looks at ' Kaminari thought .

❁❁❀❁❁

Place:Yaoyorozu Mansion

❛❛Y/N aniki, he is coming back ❜❜

"Eh why", Y/N said, "I dunno", Momo said hugging Y/N who was sitting on the chair reading 『fav/manga』.

" What are you reading", Momo asked the older male, " Can't you see", y/n said, " Aniki stop being rude"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

384 2 13
A mha fanfic story..its poorly written because I am a shit writer but I actually dont think this is the worse so I'll post it . It has some OC's of m...
171K 4.2K 20
[Thank you for 100k+ reads! I'm glad you enjoyed (or I hope you enjoy) my absolutely dreadful and embarrassing work of fiction.] IM AWARE THIS IS BAD...
1.5M 51.2K 69
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧! |crack fic| |mostly text fic| y/n gets added to 1a's group chat by accident ᵒᵒᵖˢ |i...
285 14 10
Bakugo had always been the best. That twerp Deku has always been the worst. That's just the way things were, and Bakugo liked it that way! Then sud...