Trapped (Tsu'tey X OMC)

By Peacock72

Allen Wright, a xenobotonist following in Grace Augustines steps. When Allen first signed up to follow in the... More

Memories
Meeting Jake Sully
FEILD TRIP!
First Day
Time with Tsu'tey
Ikran's and Lanay'ka
Time With Grace

Quick-ish Notes

5.3K 73 5
By Peacock72

     So, this is obviously a new (Tsu'tey X OMC) story. I had made a previous Fanfiction that I think was a little to crazy and chaotic. I have not updated that story for 2 reasons. One, I am almost done with my first year of college. This has taken up my time aswell as helped me understand alot of what I was doing wrong to begin with. Two, I messed up my first fanfiction attempt so much that I think I'm going to let it sit for a while. I need to look back at it and either decide to fix it or get rid of it. So until I decide what to do, I have decided to make a much simpler and less chaotic version of this story.
     That being said, this story is a BoyXBoy Fanfiction of James Cameron's "Avatar". As of right now, the set relationship is between Tsu'tey and Allen.
     I don't own anything except my character Allen. I don't forsee this having any sexual scenes in it, however I may change my mind. I hope this story turns out better than the last one and that you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 9.1K 17
This is a Tsu'tey x Reader story. You are an ex Marine going to Pandora to be an Avatar driver and start a new life then met Tsu'tey. Currently being...
11.2K 442 23
"Greetings Former Corporal Sully." His head whipped around, nearly jumping out of his skin at the sudden voice. "My name is G.E.N.E, Genetically Enh...
396 12 7
A young girl's life is turned upside down when she is kidnapped and experimented on. Her name is Catherine Elemental, formerly Wright. She controls f...
154 4 8
Here's a backstory of Andrew (my Avatar OC). Of how he lost his family, and become the na'vi because of the experiment created by Zephyr, and ended u...