CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Clues, messages, and DRINKS

7.2K 234 303
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

[August 21, 1930]

{Y/n's Pov}

"That's all for today, folks! I hope you tune in tomorrow for more news about the infamous serial killer! This is Alastor signing off..!"

I let out a happy sigh and turned off the radio. Alastor has been going so good on-air, he practically didn't need me after 3 years for emotional support.

Actually, these 8 years have been so wonderful! Well, not a lot...

Last year was the beginning of the Great Depression, so many people lost money, their homes, property, finances, and children.

It breaks my heart to see the children on the streets. Sometimes, it would remind me of when I was younger.
I mean, it's been 18 years since I've even been at the orphanage.
I'm 24 and I guess I'm still an orphan but living on my own as an adult.

I'm still seeing Alastor, hard to say this so calmly but, I'm actually helping him with his murders.

That's rights, a few months after Alastor killed that Hunter when we were teens, he told me he had to keep doing it.

His second murder was with his abusive,alcoholic father. Markus was doing what he always do, abusing his family.

One night, Markus thought it would be a great idea to take out his gun and shoot Abigail.

The woman didn't do anything wrong.. She was such a sweetheart. I believe she's in Heaven– No, I KNOW she's in Heaven.

And now, Alastor had to fight back. He got out his shotgun and shot Markus right in the heart. A place where it was just empty nothing.

He still had a craving to kill after that.

As much as I got a bit scared that he wanted to keep killing, I don't judge him.

All in all, he's still the same Alastor I knew.

Hell, he's even a infamous serial killer and radio host!
I'm proud of him for that, he's grown up.

"(Y/n)! Stop dozin' off and get to work!!"
I snapped back to reality as my boss's voice rang through my head.
"S-Sorry!" I apologized shyly. Doing what my boss instructed, I started to organizing the files from the murder cases.

I know it might seem a bit messed up to work with a detective while my best friend is a murderer, but in my defense, it's an advantage!
And such a miracle that my supervisor/boss is working on the rapidly growing murders.

Like, if some kind of evidence comes in and it gets too close to Alastor, I'll sabotage it and everything will be fine.
I'm basically cleaning up his messes, he owes me A LOT.

"(Y/n), who would you think the killer is?" Detective Jonathan asked, the question kind caught me off guard.

I looked back at his desk to see Jonathan there with his feet up, "Uh, I don't really know sir. It could be anyone, the killer is very persistent." I replied, flipping through the file pages.

He hummed tiredly, hanging his head low.
"This person is getting on my nerves..! The only thing we've got from the fucker is his message from last night's case!" He yelled out angrily.
My eyes widen a bit from his tantrum.

Damn it, Al! What are you doing this time?!

"Well, who knows what he could be referring to. It could be just dumb graffiti some kids put" I debated with no hesitation, raising a brow at him.
"They drew it with blood, (Y/n)." Jonathon testified plainly. I internally sighed and made my eyes widen like I was surprised.

I put the file back in the cabinet and leaned against the file cabinet. "I mean, still. Kids these days like to point fingers at each other. It could be their own blood." I suggested.

When I see Alastor, I'm going to beat his damn ass!

Jonathan sighed, "Could be true, fucking kids, always messing with our evidence."
I smiled on the inside, but on the outside I let out a grunt.
"Could I at least see this 'message' you guys found?" I quoted.

"You know what, sure. You're my assistant, why wouldn't you see the evidence?" He asked playfully.
I giggled and we started to walked out the building.

On our little stroll, I kept thinking about the techniques Alastor would use to kill his victim.
I'm still confused why he chooses random people, but I just shrugged it off. All he does is stab the person, cut their arms or legs, and leave the body as far away from his house, and work place.

At first, I never understand why he would take the body parts. But once he had enough courage to confess, he just told me once he say me.

"(Y/n)! Thank Krampus you're here!" Alastor shouted as he slammed my apartment door open. I flinched at the loud noise.

"Al? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be working right bow." I questioned genuinely confused. Actually, he's not supposed to be working but on break.

"Listen! (Y/n), I'm a cannibal." He said bluntly.

I blinked at his sudden confession.

"What?" I asked monotony. Alastor grunted, "I'm. A. Cannibal." He repeated slowly.

I didn't judge him, I accepted who he was. The cannibalism never bothered me one bit, but when he actually eats the meat in front of me, geez it would give me chills.

But him just leaving the rest of the body where it was is risky!

I'm the one to hide the evidence and clean the mess. It's kinda hard on me, I mean, I'm his partner in crime but sometimes I think he kinda takes me for granted..

He never says thank you, never tells me how hard I work and that he's proud to have me. It makes me think that, he doesn't care about me anymore..

"(Y/n)?"

I blinked back to reality from the sudden voice.
"We're here, Woe" He mentioned. I nodded and looked around the area. It was the alleyway me and Alastor went to last night. It was a guy he targeted, again, I don't really know why that guy.

"Name?" I asked walking around the surroundings. It was barely bloody, some scratches here and there but not too noticeable and not too important.

"Edward Markus, cause of death; stabbed, bleed out. Time of death; around midnight." He informed, I didn't really pay attention to that. I already knew that information.

But something did catch my eye. There was some drawing down the alleyway wall.

I walked up closer and what I saw, literally killed my mind.

"АTc мe íғ Уօαɴ!"

My blood went cold but boiled at how STUPID Alastor is. What the Hell is he thinking?! Does he want to get himself caught??!

"Huh, that's weird. In my opinion, this killer is stupid. But it still could be kids" I confessed. Jonathan let out a chuckle, "Mhm, but it's like they're tryin' to get themselves caught!"

For once, we're on the same page.

Oh, crap!

Fuck, there's a footprint of Alastors boots! This clumsy bastard.
I looked back to Jonathon, who was looking away to smoke.

Now's my chance..

I quickly stepped on top of the print and quietly smudged it with the dirt ground. I checked the floor and saw no more prints.

Jesus Christ, Alastor has been a murderer for years and he does not know how to fucking do this.

"Well, I'm sure this will clear up, I gotta go anyways.."I sighed out, Jonathon took a glance at me, blowing out a smoke.
"Be careful. Remember ya'r coming in early tomorrow, apparently the boss needs us for a meeting." He reminded.

I nodded and gave him a smile, which he returned before going back to smoke. I went my way back to the neighborhood and on the path to this fucking, stupid, mindless boy.

I really can't believe him. We've been together for years and he still doesn't know how to cover up his tracks?!
For fuck sakes, if he wants to get caught then I'll gladly turn him over, like, what has gotten into him?!

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"Ah, (Y/n) darling! Great to see yo–" Alastor greeted but I didn't have the time of day to let him finish.
I pushed him inside his house and slammed the door with a great passion of anger.
"You have... 5 seconds, to explain what the FUCK you just did." I commanded with a growl, turning to face a confused man.

Alastor tilted his head as his grin widen, "Whatever do you mean dear?" He asked oh so innocently. But that only boiled my blood more.
"Last night, why the hell did you write that message?! Why did you go back when I cleaned the evidence??!" I growled angrily.

He raised a brow and started to laugh.
Is he trying to get himself killed?!

"I just wanted to have some fun with the coppers, darling! No harm done." He reassured.
I let out a slow sigh through my nose as I cupped my hands together under my chin. "Alastor. How long have we been partners?" I asked calmly but with a bit of stress.

"8 years..?" He replied, more like a question than a statement. "Exactly. I don't want you to get caught, Al. At this point, what you're doing, it seems like you don't care. But I do.." I sighed quietly.

He probably doesn't care, he just lost all the... Feelings he had from when we were younger.
Maybe this was all for nothing.

My body tensed up a bit when I felt Alastors arms wrap around me.
"I know you do, my dear. But I have my ways, I'm going to be fine, I promise." He cooed.

I hanged my head and didn't respond, instead, I just went all out.

"... Are you just using me, Alastor?" I asked with little emotion.
To be honest, I've been questioning this for a while.
What we do together, it doesn't have the same spark we used to have. It just... Poof!

"Of course not! I am very grateful you stook by my side throughout these years. You're one of the people who accepts me!" He whispered yelled. Alastor grabbed my chin and made me turn to face him.
"I will never use you, dear. That's not who I am.." He added.

I stared into his eyes trying to find any traces of false emotion, but there was none.

"Since I started killing, I've become more confident with myself! I even made a few new friends, isn't that exciting?!" He quizzed with happiness I haven't seen in a while.

I decided to go along with this, I don't want to ruin his moment.
I let out a dry chuckle from his behavior, "Sure does, Al. Can I meet them?"
He seemed even more excited, making me smile more.

"Yes, of course! We can go now!" He exclaimed dragging me through the door. I let out a yelp as he continued to pull me away from his home.

꧁꧂

"Husker! My dear friend!!" Alastor chirped. Apparently, one of his friends, Husker, worked as a bartender in a bar.
Another, Nifty, was a cleaning lady.
Last, but certainly not least, Mimzy, a flapper girl who works with entertainment.

They sound good so far, but can't really trust them too easily.
I have always told Alastor to smile, that was important. But there was something else more important than just a facial feature.

Don't get caught, don't trust any one so easily.

It's like... A motto, something me and Alastor go by.

"Stop calling me that, you prick." A raspy, deep voice sneered. We finally came to the bar with a tall, black hair, beige skin man. He had a bartender vest on and his hair was slicked back. He had some... Big, and large eyebrows.

I mean, no doubt he looks quite attractive but that's something I, as a women, have to keep my guard up for.

The man looked really tired and pissed, I feel you, my fellow.
He was cleaning a shot glass with a white cloth.
Maybe I can get a drink while we're here.

"Niiifty, Mimzyy!" Alastor sang out loudly, I've never seen him this ecstatic with such people.

After a few moments, two women came from different rooms. One from, apparently, upstairs and one from this floor.

One of the women was a very short, brunette hair girl. She had hazel green eyes, beautiful if I do say so. She was wearing a white dress that had a hard pink on the bottom half, there were the same hard pink dots on the top white part of he dress.
It actually looked cute.

The other was a plump, blond, green eyed, pale skin woman. And what Alastor told me was right, there was a flapper girl here. Because the Blondie had such a pretty dark purple dress on that looked pretty comfy.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce you to a very close friend of mine. This is (Y/n)!" Alastor cheered glancing between everyone in the room.

I felt my anxiety raise up a bit as I eyed the women and man. But I don't want to seem rude, these were Alastors friends.
I smiled and waved my hand to everyone.

"Oh my Lord, she looks like a sugar plum!" The blond woman gleed. My cheeks heated up lightly as I stared down at the floor.

I mean, I'm not even dressed up. I'm still in my uniform, it's just a dark (F/c) tux, nothing special.

"Wow, she looks so professional and nice and cute and a bit dirty, but really pretty!" The brunette woman complimented quickly.

They seem.. Nice?

"But what the fuck Al. You brought a detective and you're a serial killer." Husker grumbled. I stilled for a second from his response.
"What did you say..?" I questioned quietly as I looked towards the bartender.
"Huh, oh yea. Dumbass already told us already." Husk chuckled.

I slowly faced Alastor, who was looking away from me with a nervous smile.

This man is going to be the death of me, literally.

"Alastor. A word?" I asked very sweetly, pointing towards the bathroom. He gulped and went to the washroom as I followed.

I slammed the bathroom door close and leaned against it. "So, you're telling strangers, that you are a FUCKING MURDERER?!" I yelled, shooting my arms out.
"Do you know how hard I work to destroy evidence that YOU leave behind while YOU'RE a infamous radio host and MY partner his working his ass off to find you?!" I shouted, poking my finger to his chest.

Alastor put up his hands defensively as he was backing away. "D-Dear, no need to bring out the foul language. Everything's fine, just smile!" He tried to reason but to be honest, I don't really care.

All I feel is just anger, disappointment, and frustration.
I put my arm over my head, ready to slap but as I was aiming, he flinched and stepped back.

Then I remembered.

He was abused by Markus.

I bit my lip and slowly put down my arm. I felt slightly bad that I was going to hit him but my anger got the best of me.

Maybe I can get a drink here...

Letting out a low sigh, I opened the door and went out the washroom.

I made my way to the bar with a very confused bartender and 2 frighten but calm ladies.
My eyes gazed onto some vodka that were on the shelf.

"That." I murmured, pointing to the vodka bottle behind him. Husker raised a brow but did what I said.
The man got a medium cup for the alcohol and poured it in the cup.
I need this drink after today, fucking Alastor..

Husker slid the cup to me, might I say, he seemed flawless with his movements. I grabbed the cup and went in for a long sip.

"So, how long have ya seen this fucker?" Husker asked leaning towards me. I sighed and leaned my head onto my balled fists.
"Long time.. About 18 years." I replied quietly.

The male hummed, he went around the bar and took a seat next to me.
"What about your job. Isn't that a bit risky?" He queried with a chuckle. Oh God, I KNOW. But still very useful for evidence.

"Yeah, but it's just a side job. It's full of advantages when that shit head fucks up." I groaned out. I took another swig of vodka as me and Husker kept chatting.

He is good company, but I would really like to hear more from the ladies.
And luckily they eventually join into the conversation.

The plump and short women sat to the left of me.
"So, honey. How did you meet Al?" Mimzy inquired sweetly. Her tone of voice made me smile, maybe these people aren't so bad.

"Well, we met when we were children. I was 6 he was 7, I found him in a alleyway behind a orphanage I was at. So, I had him live there with me. And the rest is history." I explained, gesturing my hands every now and then.

Everyone seemed to be listening to every word I was spitting out. It was nice to feel like I had actual friends.

I kept telling stories to the group as I would tell a joke here and there, surprisingly some would laugh to that, even Husker, and he seems like someone who doesn't know how to have fun.

꧁꧂

Before I knew it, it became night. I never knew having this much fun can make time fly!
Especially with people like them.

And hah, not to be a bit out of hand. But I may have drank a bit too much. I usually don't drink this much but, hell, I couldn't help it!

"(Y/n) dear, I think it's time to go home.." Al muttered out as he put a hand on my shoulder. I leaned my head back, being a giggling mess.
"But Aaall it was juust gettttting good!" I whined quietly. Alastor let out a sigh and grabbed my shoulder, prying me up to my feet.

I had to leave my unfinished cup of tequila on the bar as Alastor dragged me away from the stool. "Byyyeee peeople!" I slurred with a wave. They all laughed and waved back.

Now me and Alastor were on the streets going back to my apartment.
"Aalaastor?" I asked quietly, tripping on my feet here and there.

"Yes, darling?" He replied keeping a good grip on my shoulders.
"W-Why do you.. U-Use me..?" I sniffles as I started to cry.
I wouldn't cry unless it was really sad or I just got too emotional, like what I'm doing right now.

Even Al know this and he still has problems trying to comfort me.

"I don't use you, dear. I'd never use you! You know that, why would you ask me such a question?" He asked a bit worried. I let out a yawn and leaned against Alastors arm.
"You ne-never say anything to me.. Like "Oh dear, you did su-such a good job hiding these shits..!" nothing t-thing THAT" I confessed, mocking his speaking with a frown.

He was silent for a moment, I didn't want him to feel bad. Even though it makes me feel bad, I don't want him to feel like that.

Alastor stopped in front of me, grabbing both my shoulders gently.
"(Y/n), I.. Never knew you felt this way. I'm sorry I never praised you in doing all of this, you really are my partner in crime, and I'm thankful for you.." He snivelled quietly, his smile turned into a weak smirk.

"I.. Really do have great respect that you're doing this for me.. You have worked so hard and it's so risky.. I'm very happy to have you, (Y/n)." He expressed softly. My drunken, emotional self started tearing.

I've never actually seen him this affectionate before, before it was more or less just fake. But now, I can tell it was real, even if I was drunk.

I opened my arms and hugs Alastor tightly. "That's all I wanted to heaar!" I cried out on his shoulder, sense I'm still a bit shorter than him.
He patted my back gently, I know he's not fond of touching, but right now I don't really care.

"I love you, Aaaall!"

—————————————————

A/n: This chapter has been my LONGEST so far, be grateful.

And I'm sorry for like, so many time skips with the years but these are like, just some parts from the past that were related to the present.

Also, I don't know what age Alastor died so I'm making him die at 28 years old.

Love you guys! Hope you enjoy this fucking long ass chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 3.9K 49
"๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ใ€” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
86.6K 1.4K 12
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด โ†ฃ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...
266K 10.9K 44
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ท๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ต ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฉ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š...
32.5K 491 27
๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š• ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š—๐šœ แ••( แ› )แ•— โš ๏ธ๐™ฝ๐™พ ๐š‚๐™ผ๐š„๐šƒ โš ๏ธ โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค !! 4๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐š— #...