Can I Fly Too? | Sanders Side...

By HarperIsGonee

Everyone here has their own pair of wings they are born with. It can be the same color, or it could be differ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Pride Month Special
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
4th Of July Special
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Halloween Special
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Christmas Special
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Eight

877 57 86
By HarperIsGonee

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

The group of teenagers were exiting another store from the mall. They had yet to go to Hot Topic, apparently it's a big deal for Roman to vist it.

"I'm hungry!" Remus complained, leaning against his twin.

"We could get some food," Patton suggested, holding Logan's hand.

Remy sighed, "I would love to eat, but mall food normally sucks." he crossed his arms.

Virgil snorted, "That's something I can agree with you." He grumbled to Remy, the cousin smirking at it.

"Why don't we leave and get food?" Roman said, "I don't really need to see this Hot Topic place today."

Remus rolled his eyes, "We can go to Hot Topic and then get out to eat good food," He decided, "I can wait."

"Can you?" Roman questioned.

"Of course I can, asshole." Remus huffed.

"Yeah sure, dickface."

"Fucker."

"Dick sucker."

"Ha, true, but you're still a cow fucker."

"A what? Ew!" Roman shoved him off, "God, why are you like this?!"

The twin winked at him, "Why not?~"

Virgil laughed, "We can hate our family members together." he joked, bumping shoulders with his boyfriend.

Roman grinned up at him, "Yes, yes we can."

Remus pouted, "You know what?" he turned to Remy, "You can be my new brother."

Remy chuckled, "No offense, but I don't wanna be your brother."

Remus glared, "Fuck you all, I'll just go back to D- Janus." he crossed his arms, almost tripping over himself.

"We have to go back to school," Emily giggled, swinging her bags back and forth, "So you can't see him all the time and be with him."

"Don't remind me," Remus whined.

The group eventually found the store, Virgil's eyes glowing with excitement.

He turned to Roman, "I hope you like it." he said nervously.

Roman smiled at how happy the regularly moody teenager was, "I'm sure I will."

They walked in, Roman making a face at how.. dark a lot of it looked.

"Funko Pops!" Patton squealed, "C'mon LoLo, let's check them out!"

Logan nodded, being oddly quiet. Though, Logan is the quiet type naturally.

Virgil was looking at some of the hoodies, Remy and Emily looking at the pins. Remus was excitedly looking at a giant Jake the Dog from Adventure Time pillow.

"What do you think of this?" Virgil showed Roman a black hoodie with words in white that said 'I'm Tired, Suck It'.

Roman smiled kindly, "Definitely a thing you'd wear."

Virgil rose an eyebrow, "What's with the fake ass smile?"

"It isn't fake!" Roman sounded offended, "I truly believe you'd wear something as ridiculous as that."

"Ridiculous?" Virgil repeated.

Roman snorted, "Well, yeah," he looked around, "this whole place is for emos like you."

"Oh, so I'm an emo now?" Virgil crossed his arms.

"You always were."

"You little-" Virgil huffed, "I can see you don't like this place."

Roman slowly nodded, "Yes, unfortunately, I do not like this place's.. theme."

"I mean, neither does Patton, Emily, and Logan," Virgil pointed at the other couple by the Funko Pops, Patton showing Logan a Pearl figurine, "But they still find things they like."

Roman looked at Logan, "Specs doesn't look like he enjoys this place."

Virgil waved it off, "Logan doesn't like a lot of things."

Roman huffed, mumbling under his breath.

The emo rolled his eyes, "I literally have no idea what you're saying when you're mumbling." he sneered, looking back at the hoodies.

Roman scowled at him, "Fine, I'll say it louder."

"Eres tan molesto, pero todavía te amo." ["You're so annoying, yet I still love you."] Roman said louder with a growl.

Virgil snapped his head towards him, "Wha- What was that?" he looked amazed.

"What?" Roman grinned, "It's just Spanish."

Virgil felt his face heat up, feeling flustered for some reason, "H-How do you know Spanish?"

"Mom taught me in homeschool, Remus knows some too." He looked over at his brother, "¡Oye Remus! ¿Por qué no les dijiste a tus amigos que sabías Español? Virgil se está volviendo loco por eso." ["Hey Remus! Why didn't you tell your friends that you knew Spanish? Virgil's freaking out over it."]

Remus looked at him in surprise, the others immediately looking at the two with confused looks.

"No lo sé, pero nunca pensé en mencionarlo." ["I don't know, just never thought to mention it."] he shrugged, "Y ellos son tus amigos también." ["And they're your friends too."]

Patton had stars in his eyes, "You two know another language?!" he gasped.

"Of course," Logan looked confused as to why Patton was excited, finally speaking, "Roman did call you 'padre', which means 'father' in Spanish."

"Do you know Spanish?" Remus asked.

The nerd shook his head, "Not really, only a few words. Basic words, to be specific."

Remy whistled, "You two could talk shit about any of us and we wouldn't know."

"Like I'd do that," Roman rolled his eyes.

"I might." Remus raised a hand with a big smile.

Virgil swallowed, "C-Can you uh, say something else in S-Spanish?" he shyly asked, which Roman found adorable.

"Sure, any requests?" he asked.

"Not really," Virgil shrugged.

Roman hummed, then grinned. He took Virgil's hand, making the bright red emo look down at him.

"Eres absolutamente hermoso, querido. Puede que seas mi primer novio, pero te amo de verdad. Más que nada." ["You are absolutely beautiful, my dear. You may be my first boyfriend, but I truly love you. More than anything."]

He bowed a bit, closing his eyes and kissing the pale hand. When he looked back up, Virgil's face somehow got even redder, the taller biting his lip.

"God, I wanna kiss you.." Virgil muttered.

"As do I." Roman whispered back.

But they knew better than to do that sort of thing in public. They were only teenagers. Besides, the cashier was giving them a funny look.

Virgil pulled his hand away, keeping it close to his chest. His heart was beating extremely fast, his face never seemed to be able to return to it's normal pale color.

"L-Let's finish up here and go eat." he turned back to the clothing.

Remus laughed, "That was cheesy as fuck."

"What'd he say?" Emily asked curiously, looking at the taller boy.

Remus shrugged, "Just shit about how Virgil is beautiful and he loves him more than everything and stuff like that."

Emily awed, "That's so cute!"

She sighed, "I can't wait until I find someone like that." she said dreamily.

Remy gave her a side look, fortunately the glasses didn't show his eyes. He would love more than anything to be that someone. But he had no idea how Emily felt about him romantic wise.

Maybe one day he could finally confess. But for now, hanging out with her is good enough.

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

you're welcome for adding the translation :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...
84.4K 2.5K 38
Virgil use to be a dark side and life was less than perfect. but he's a light side now so everything should be ok... Right? Trigger warning, self har...
46.6K 1.8K 52
6 teens. 5 abilities. 4 shared classes. 3 reasons to hate each other. 2 groups. 1 unlikely romance. Logan is 15. He's a total nerd, and he possesses...
4.7K 151 10
Don't hate me, only a few of the sides are babies. Well.. three of them. And Thomas isnt in this story. 😂 Poor Thomas, he gets left out of most Fand...