//๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜™๐˜•โ™ก

By m0th_fa3rie

โ—œ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. โ—ž Warrior, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ 1. A brave or... More

(A/N)
A Nap
Death, ig
A baby?
Fire.
No home.
16 years.
First stage.
The second stage.
The third stage~~part one.
The third stage~~part two.
The fourth stage.
The last stage.
Republic of Padokea
The Emperor of Jappon.
A/N
Princess.
Another hot guy.
Kidnapped?
Godly power.
Specialist.
Kurapika.
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~
The auction.
The auction~~part two
Fight with the Leader.
A date with the hottest man in HxH.
Story time
A/N

A/n

763 11 1
By m0th_fa3rie

I'm really sorry but I'm having a little bit of a writers blok rn, I think that's what you call it?

Anyways I've got no clue what to write so I'm taking a break.

It'll only be a short one I swear.

I plan to have Aiko meet up with Kurapika more. I also have to remind her about her second goal: finding that murderer that killed her mother.

So stay tuned for the next chapter!

Ps: thank you so much for reading this far, if you have.
I appreciate every read and I think it's really cool to have over 1000 reads!

THANKS SO MUCHHHH🤍🤍🤍🤍💖💖✨💗💗💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925 45 9
๐–ง๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ท๐–ง๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ท ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ฌ ๏ผ ๐–ฎ๐–ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ "You're strong... So if I win this one, it should mak...
8.3K 352 12
**DISCONTINUED** "I woke up staring at a dark muddy sky, accompanied by an unpleasant smell" Alice had lost everything at 17, having died from a terr...
6 0 9
A normal looking high school boy is isekai'd into a world that he has only heard about in legends and fantasies thanks to truck-kun. He first brushes...
13.8K 396 25
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๐‘เ ฌโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฎ Throughout the events that occurred these past years, they could never overcome a longing heart. Even the trembling ea...