The KILLER (1)

Від _youreadmymind_

A suicide or a murder? Who, how and why? Love is beautiful. But it can make you do things you would have neve... Більше

THOMAS
JANICE
THOMAS
JANICE
ELIZA
THOMAS
JANICE
ELIZA
THOMAS
JANICE
ELIZA
THOMAS
ELIZA
THOMAS
ELIZA
THOMAS
AUTHOR'S NOTE

HILLARY

12 1 0
Від _youreadmymind_

I walked away from all the commotion in the living room, after all, it was late and way past when I usually go to sleep. My head was pounding. There wasn't one night I walked past the master bedroom and didn't think of everything that happened. Everything that changed the way I looked at him. Everything that made me hate every single day.

After that day, I slept in the guest bedroom, now my old one was all Thomas's.

I have had trouble sleeping for a week, especially since she came to visit me. Something was bothering me since then. Something wasn't right. I was hoping for better luck today. Ugh. The sound and laughter from the living room weren't helping my headache. I shut the door and got right into bed.

After tossing and turning for hours, I was getting impatient. I got up and walked to the master bedroom and took the sleeping pills we used. I went back to my room, drowsy.

These pills were working quite fast. Huh. I pulled my covers over myself and shut my eyes. Something was wrong. My headache got worse. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. 

I still couldn't breathe. What was happening? I tried to sit up straight but to no avail. My body felt limp and weak. Suddenly my heart rate got faster, I was trying to breathe through my mouth, gulping as much air as possible. Thomas. Thomas. And then I remembered. The pills. Wha- Oh my god. Mistake.... that was a mistake.... and this.. this is karma... but surely...I. It wasn't my fault. I couldn't stay still. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even speak. My memories flashed in front of me, faintly while my eyes were shut.

 I could feel it all at once. Hatred, anger, despair, love, pain, and regret. And then, I could feel nothing at all. I was sucked down into a black abyss. My last gasp was let out and that was it.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Revenge Never Knocks Від Sonali🔮

Детективи / Трилер

5K 937 38
A little insight: "Rule number one, do not underestimate your enemy," she laughs, "And as for the game, I have been rolling the dice this whole time...
FORBIDDEN FLAMES : A Romantic Thriller Від Shree

Детективи / Трилер

1.8K 320 31
In the bustling city of Mumbai, a series of chilling murders have left the citizens in a state of fear. The crime branch, desperate to catch the cunn...
Crimson Connections Від Tuhiii 📜

Детективи / Трилер

3.3K 548 15
Just a week prior to Advik's wedding, a brutal murder case lands on his desk. He is thrown into a race against time to solve the mystery. As Advik di...
1.1K 228 16
'CAUTION!! A serial killer on the loose! Dead bodies piling up every day! Where are Manhattan's finest in the hour of need?' Yep. You guessed it rig...