Fake love ✔

由 laix_x

[completed] Morgan Rivero is the leader of the most powerful mafia in the country. Romeo Mazzaro, also known... 更多

authors note
intro
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LII
LIII
Alternative ending
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

LI

3K 64 11
由 laix_x

⚠️more smut. at the end. im sorry. im gonna cry⚠️

Chapter fifty one

•Romeo•

"Come on, babe", I take my Morgan's hand, dragging her through the airport to our gate. We went through security and ate food, now I'm pulling her away from the stores so we don't miss our flight.

I look out of the windows as we wait in the line to get on the plane. It's still dark, seeing as it's the early hours of the morning. "How long's the flight?" She asks as I pull her over to our seats on the plane.

"Eleven hours", I tell her. I look around the plane; we're sat in business class beside each other.

Around ten minutes later, the plane begins to move. She takes my hand in hers as we begin to move faster, until eventually we're in the air. "I hate taking off", she groans. I  chuckle at her, lifting our entwined hands to press a kiss to the back of hers.

I take the earphones I brought out of my pocket, plugging them into the small screen in front of us. "Here", I hand her one side as I pick a movie.

Around two hours in, she ended up falling asleep. Her head now lays on my shoulder and her legs are pulled up to her side with a blanket over them. The seatbelt sign has been taken off and I see the food cart being pushed down the aisle. "Babe?" I whisper. "You want anything to eat?" She shakes her head, mumbling some incoherent words before falling back to sleep.

I pick up the menu in front of me, and take a look at what they have. "Hi, can I offer you any food or drink?" The air hostess asks.

"Hi, yeah can I have—two butter croissants and two fruit smoothies, please", I place the menu back in the side of my seat.

"Can I have a chocolate one, please", Morgan stirs in her sleep.

I chuckle, "sorry, could I have one butter croissant and one chocolate one, please", she smiles.

"Yeah, of course. It'll be right with you".

"Where is it?" Morgan mumbles, rubbing her eyes.

"They only keep the snacks in the cart, the rest of the food they get from the kitchen and bring it over here", she sits up, nodding.

"How do I move my chair?" She questions. I press the button that makes it recline into a bed. "That's so cool", she turns to me, amazed.

"Two croissants, one chocolate, one butter", another flight attendant comes over to us, placing two plates down. "And two smoothies".

"Thank you", we say to him as he leaves.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"You were sleeping for a while. There's only, like, six hours left".

"Cool", she stretches. "I wanna watch a movie".

✯✯✯✯

"What language do they speak in Bora Bora?" Morgan asks as we make it to our room.

"They mainly speak French and Tahitian", I tell her, putting our bags down by the bed.

"I took French in high school. If anyone asks me what I have in my backpack, I'll be fine", she shrugs, jumping on the bed. I chuckle, walking over to join her on the bed, pushing her down so I'm laying my head on her chest with my arms around her waist.

The room is nice. It's big and leads straight into the ocean. "Wanna go for a swim?" She nods, eagerly. I jump up off of her and open our bags, grabbing our swimsuits. She changes into her khaki two piece as I change into dark blue swimming trunks.

"It looks so cold", she mumbles as we stand at the edge of the deck.

"The quicker you get in, the less cold it will be", I attempt to push her in but she takes a step back. "Don't".

"Come on, I'll jump in with you", I offer. She hesitates for a second, so I use it as an opportunity to pick her up by her waist and jump in.

She squeals, slapping my arm. "What the hell", she whines, holding onto me.

"See, it's not cold", my arms circle around her, pulling her closer to me.

"Whatever", she rolls her eyes at me playfully, wrapping her legs around my waist. I release my arms from around her, needing to keep myself afloat. There's a moment of silence before she breaks it, no doubt to say something completely random. "If you jumped in here with me and I drowned, what would you do?" She lifts her head off of my shoulder to look at me and I can't help but burst out laughing. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"You know how to swim", I deadpan.

"How do you know that?" She retorts.

"Babe, we've been swimming together", I remind her.

"Oh yeah—but anyway, if I did drown, what would you do?"

I chuckle again, shaking my head. "I would've given you CPR. Are you forgetting I went to med school?" I tease. She grins, leaning her head back on my shoulder to press a kiss to my neck, before pushing herself off of me and treading water.

"Who can hold their breath for the longest—three, two, one, go", I hold my breath and dunk myself under the water. My eyes instinctively open, but I don't see Morgan so I come back up to see her head dunk under the water.

"I win", she comes up after me, making me laugh again.

"No you didn't", I shake my head, still laughing. "I can open my eyes underwater. I saw you—more like didn't see you".

She groans. "Fine, you win".

For the rest of the day, Morgan and I walked around to explore, inside the lobby and reception down at the front of the hotel. We went to get some food before coming back to our room to sleep. "How was your day?" She asks me as she lays on my chest, fiddling with our bracelets.

"It was great", I murmur, playing with her hair. "How was yours?"

"Very good", she smiles, linking our hands so our bracelets attach. "I love you".

"I love you", I press a kiss to her forehead before we both drift off to sleep.

✯✯✯✯

"Come onnn", Morgan drags me along the beach the next morning after we've eaten breakfast. "Doesn't it look so pretty", she stops abruptly, staring out at the horizon.

"Yeah babe, it's beautiful", I sit on the sand, out of breath. "You have too much energy", I chuckle as she flops down beside me.

"I drank a lot of coffee because I wanted to see the sunrise", I think back to early this morning. She woke me up at 5am so we could sit on the beach and watch the sunrise. I ended up falling asleep, but she didn't mind. She said she had a good time, anyway.

"Alright, let's go", I stand up, taking her hand. "I booked jet skiis".

"Really?" Her face lights up as she skips along side me.

"Yeah. Just over there", I point to a small hut with jet skis in the water in front of it and quad bikes beside it. "We can go quad biking tomorrow", she nods, taking my hand in hers as we walk up to the hut to get our jet skis. They give us a quick run through of how to use them and where we can and can't go before change into wetsuits and start moving.

"This is so cool!" Morgan exclaims as she speeds past me. As she gets further out, she slows down before eventually stopping to wait for me. "Keep up".

I roll my eyes at her, playfully. "Wait", I stop beside her, moving back in my seat, slightly. "Sit here", I pat the spot in front of me.

She hesitates before agreeing, standing up warily. I hold my arms out to hold her waist as she moves over to my jet ski. "And what is the purpose of this?" She tilts her head up to look at me. I lean forward to start moving, making her squeal and latch onto my arm. "You could've warned me!" I chuckle at her pressing a kiss to her cheek as I move back over to her jet ski, letting her get back on it.

For the remaining time of our session, we ride further out into the sea before having to drive back. We then explore some more and take a walk on the beach until it's time to eat dinner. As the sun sets, we eat in a nice restaurant on the beach, with a perfect view of the sunset.

By the time we finish eating, it's already dark. Morgan takes my hand and swings them between us like a kid as we walk back to our room.

"What if—", she starts but I cut her off, rubbing a hand down my face as I chuckle.

"I swear, if you ask me another question about you drowning I will actually push you in", she gasps, chuckling before pushing me slightly, making me stumble and laugh along with her.

"How much longer until we get there?"

"It's straight down there", I point to the end cabin. Her head falls back as she groans loudly. "Come on", I let go of her hand and bend down in front of her. She jumps on my back and I carry her the rest of the way.

Once we get back, I drop her on the bed before walking into the bathroom to take a shower. The bathroom has a glass wall that fogs up so you can't see in, and a large bath in front of it. To the left of the bath there's a large glass shower and over to the right there's a double sink, with two large mirrors in front of them.

After my shower, I pull on a pair of boxers before brushing my teeth and then walking back into the bedroom. Morgan lays in the middle of the bed, fast asleep. I don't want to wake her, but she's sleeping in denim shorts. "Babe", I whisper, crawling over beside her.

"Hm?"

"You need to change", I stand up, grabbing her a pair of pyjama shorts and a tank top. "Here", I hand them to her as she stands up off the bed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower first", she takes her clothes into the bathroom to shower.

She doesn't take long in the shower. Once she's finished, she walks out with her hair in a messy bun and she trudges over to where I'm laying on the bed.

She drops down onto my lap, straddling me. "Hi", she smiles lazily at me.

"Hi", my hands find her waist.

"I love you", her voice comes out in merely a whisper.

"I love you", I match her tone. She leans in to press her lips to mine, hovering over me as her mouth moves against mine. I pull away to look into her eyes, searching for any hesitation as my hands latch on to the bottom of her shirt. "Yeah?" She nods, wasting no time in pressing her lips to mine again as I swiftly pull of her tank top and discard it on the floor.

Her hands immediately go to the waistband of my underwear and she shuffles down my legs to pull them down. My manhood springs out in front of her face and her eyes dart straight up to meet mine. She then scoots forward, her hand wrapping around me and my breath hitches. Her hand begins to move as my breathing gets heavy.

Her thumb runs over my tip, moving painfully slow, covering the head with pre-cum. "Fuck", I groan as she begins to pick up the pace, her hand moving swiftly up and down my shaft.

She then takes me in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, and pumping the rest she can't fit in her mouth. "Shit, babe", I sough as my hands entangle themselves in her hair. I latch on to her hair as I come close. "Babe", my voice croaks as she pulls away, however keeping her hand there, pumping up and down until my release.

I'm left breathless. She crawls up to me, pressing a kiss on the corner of my mouth before grabbing her towel she used in the bathroom to wipe her hand.

As she throws it on the ground, I roll her over, caging her in. "I love you", I mumble as my head swoops down to capture her lips, again.

well. i want to cry. idk why i did this again😭
i also hate this chapter. ive been writing it for the past week🤦🏽‍♀️

uan:
i hate this chapter so much. it's my least favourite out of them all ew

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.9M 61.6K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
359K 6.6K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
569K 14.1K 65
He was a devil inside out. Suffering his way through life. She was haunted by her past. A dark past no one knew about. Until he saved her Until sh...