Love Maze: 18 Exits (BTS X Re...

By JHPixelizedJM

Being the new girl is hard... especially if you have all 18 members of the Big Three going after you. The Big... More

Ch. 1: Almost an Accident
Ch. 2: The Big Three
Ch. 3: Awkward, Horribly Awkward
Ch. 4: Meeting TXT
Ch. 5: Sharing an Umbrella
Ch. 6: The Auditorium
Ch. 7: Secrets
Ch. 8: Hidden Talents
Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 10: Fight Your Fears
Ch. 11: Special Performance
Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing
Ch. 13: Schedule Papers
Ch. 14: Ex
Ch. 15: Make Him Jealous
Ch. 16: Rooftop
Ch. 17: Hidden Sides
Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2
Ch. 19: Confession
Ch. 20: Wrong Move
Ch. 21: Break Up
Ch. 22: Fixing Mistakes
Ch. 23: A Little Too Late
Ch. 24: Accident
Ch. 25: Night Out
Ch. 26: Return
Ch. 28: Officemates
Ch. 29: Guilty
Ch. 30: Night Out 2
Ch. 31: Passed Out
Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute
Ch. 33: Promise
Ch. 34: Moving On
Ch. 35: Misunderstanding
Ch. 36: My Turn
Ch. 37: Who's At Fault
Ch. 38: Awake
Ch. 39: Talking Things Out
Ch. 40: Couples
Ch. 41: Couples pt. 2
Ch. 42: Finally Discharged
A/N

Ch. 27: New Workmate

61 3 0
By JHPixelizedJM

Your POV

I’m heading towards the usual intersection near my home to go to work when I suddenly notice the members of Astro, in a car, going towards the way Moonbin usually goes to when he goes home.

Y/N: Hmm? Where are they going?

I then realize that there were bags in the back of their car.

Y/N: And what’s with all the bags in the back?

I’m curious, but I still have to go to work, so I just shrug it off and continue going to the bus stop near the school to wait for the bus that’ll take me to work.

I’ll just go ask them in the afternoon.

...

Moonbin’s POV
Moonbin’s House

Moonbin: Wow! I miss this place! I’m surprised it’s still in good condition after 5 years.

Eunwoo: Yeah... we tried to maintain it after you were gone.

Jinwoo: We’d come every week and do the usual stuff, like, you know... sweeping the floor, wiping the windows...

Minhyuk: Fixing that broken leg on the living room table I kept telling you to fix since 6 years ago...

Minhyuk raises his brow at me and I laugh.

Moonbin: Thanks for fixing that for me, though.

Minhyuk shrugs carelessly and I turn and go back to the car.

Moonbin: Well! Time to go get my things! Mind helping me carry my bags into the house?

I look back at the others expectantly while smiling playfully.

Minhyuk: Don’t you think we’ve helped you enough already?

Minhyuk gives me an annoyed look and Eunwoo, Jinwoo, and Myungjun shrug before walking out with me.

Eunwoo: I can’t just leave you to do heavy work after you’ve just recovered, so I’m still helping.

Myungjun: You’re still our dongsaeng, anyway.

I smile brightly at them and Jinwoo places his hand on my shoulder and gives me an annoyed look.

Jinwoo: We’re helping you, but don’t push your luck too far.

Moonbin: Don’t worry. I’ll try not to.

Jinwoo: Yah!

I laugh and we go out to the car to bring my bags inside.

...

Your POV
Your Office

I’m at my desk as usual, going through the papers when I notice a paper that seems out of place.

Y/N: Hmm? That’s weird. Shouldn’t Mina be the one in charge of trades and connections?

I stand up and walk out of my office with the paper in my hand to go to Mina’s office. As I’m walking in the hallway while looking through the paper in my hands, I don’t notice the person
walking in the opposite direction and I suddenly bump into that person, making him drop all the papers he’s carrying.

Y/N: Ah! Mianhae!

I quickly drop down and help the person pick up the papers. When we’re done, we both stand up and I look at the person and feel my eyes widen.

Y/N: M-Moonbin?!

A surprised look forms on Moonbin’s face then he suddenly smiles sweetly, making my heart pound.

Moonbin: Good to see you again! I didn’t know you work here.

Y/N: Y-yeah... I didn’t know you were back already. It’s great to see you, too.

I smile shyly at Moonbin and look away. Suddenly, I notice the papers I picked up from the ground.

Y/N: Annual expenses?

I then look at the other papers I’ve picked up and a confused look forms on my face.

Y/N: These are all finance papers. What are you doing with these?

I look at Moonbin and he looks at me cluelessly.

Moonbin: Oh, the boss told me that I’ll be helping with finance management since there seems to be a lot of paperwork for only one person to handle. Why do you ask?

I shake my head then give Moonbin the papers.

Y/N: I-it’s nothing. I guess I’ll see you later, then. I’ll just go bring this paper to Mina.

I quickly walk away before Moonbin could say anything else and reach Mina’s office.

...

Mina’s office

I enter Mina’s office with my heart beating rapidly to the point that my breathing isn’t normal and Mina looks at me with a confused and concerned look.

Mina: Anything wrong? You look like you’ve just seen a ghost.

I shake my head.

Y/N: Worse. Moonbin’s back and he’s working here now.

Mina looks at me with wide eyes and I cover my face with the paper I’m supposed to give her.

Mina: You met him?! What happened? Did he say anything? Did you say anything? Tell me in detail!

I look at Mina with an annoyed look and see her looking at me with her head resting on her hands, waiting for me to tell her the whole story.

Y/N: I just met him. That’s all.

Mina: Oh, come on, Y/N! That can’t be right! What else happened? Didn’t you talk at all?

I look back at what happened and sigh as I sit down on the chair infront of Mina’s desk.

Y/N: Not really. All I found out is that he’s gonna be helping me with finance management.

Mina: Yah!

Mina hits her desk with her palm and I almost jump.

Mina: How can you not talk about anything?! You literally haven’t seen or heard from each other for 5 years! Aren’t you curious about what he’s been up to?

I groan and place the paper I’ve been holding on her desk.

Y/N: This was wrongly placed on my desk. I’ll be going now.

I stand up and start to walk out of Mina’s office while she shouts at me with an annoyed tone.

Mina: Yah! I’m asking you questions! How can you just leave like that?! Yah!

I ignore Mina and continue going out without saying anything else and head to our section head, Jisoo’s, office.

...

Jisoo’s office

Y/N: Unnie!

I burst into Jisoo’s office and she gives me an annoyed look.

Jisoo: We’re at work, Y/N. We may be friends but I would prefer if you spoke to me formally when we’re at work.

I groan and walk over to her desk and sit down at the chair infront of it.

Y/N: But, unnie-

Jisoo glares at me and I sit straight on the chair.

Y/N: Ma’am, I heard you hired someone to help me with finance management. I’m doing fine on my own so I don’t really need any help. You can tell, right? Or is this your way of firing me?

I then place my hands on the desk and look at Jisoo pleadingly.

Y/N: Unnie, please don’t fire me!

Jisoo looks at me with a confused look then she suddenly starts laughing.

Jisoo: Relax! I’m not firing you. The only reason I let the new employee take that kind of job is because Dahyun says you’re not really having much free time since you started working. And besides, he just got back from the States with no job, and he seems to be good in math, so why not?

Of course, he’s good in math.

I then remember my first day in that school here in Seoul when Moonbin corrected my equation. Over the years, I’ve gotten good in math, too.

Y/N: *mutter* I could handle it all on my own, though.

Jisoo: Oh, come on. I’m sure you’ll love working with him! He’s also very good-looking, you know. Have you met him already?

I freeze for a second and Jisoo smiles at me playfully.

Jisoo: So you did meet. That’s good! If there’s nothing else you wanna talk about, you may leave now.

Y/N: W-wait. So the office he’ll be working in...

Jisoo: Oh, don’t worry about that. I made sure he’ll be really accessible for you.

Jisoo smiles playfully and I look at her doubtfully as I stand up.

Y/N: Okay, that’s all I came here for. Thanks, anyway, unnie.

Jisoo: We’re at work, Y/N.

I roll my eyes and turn to Jisoo as I reach the door.

Y/N: Ma’am.

I then walk out of her office and go to mine. Finally, I reach my office and suddenly hear something moving from inside.

Y/N: What the-

Suddenly, I hear papers fall to the ground and I quickly open the door and feel my eyes widen when I look inside.

Y/N: You?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 84 36
Imagines about your idols! Note: Not all Kpop idols/groups will be here, I only write imagines about idols/groups who catches my attention. And, yes...
39.2K 2K 60
Love is a crazy thing but still we search for it. When you thought you found the one but it turns out you're not suppose to be together. Or when you...
28.4K 573 20
y/n: a girl who hate to love boys but that does not mean she is lebian.....its just she wasn't in a good terms of relationships with any of her exs. ...
763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...