Forgive me, help me, be with...

By 626edge

There are tons of Glee What Ifs? Here's one for ya What if Rachel joined Trouble Tones instead of Mercedes ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Back part 1
Chapter 13: Back part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 25:Sectionals part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: 6 days till christmas
Chapter 29: 5 days and a new relationship
Chapter 30: 4 mistakes while gifting
Chapter 31: 3 women dating
Chapter 32: 2 different 2 days
Chapter 33: Twas the night before Christmas
Chapter 34: A Fapezberry christmas
Chapter 35: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Solo and talks part 1
Chapter 40: Solos and talks part 2
Chapter 41: Duets
Chapter 42: Group and reveals
Chapter 43: Backstory and Cherry
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47: Valentines week part 1
Chapter 48: Valentines week part 2
Chapter 49:Valentines week part 3
Chapter 50: Valentines week part 4
Chapter 51:Regionals part 1
Chapter 52: Regionals part 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60: Easter
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: Prom!
Chapter 68: Nationals part 1
Chapter 69: Nationals part 2
Chapter 70: Nationals part 3
Chapter 71: Graduation
Sequel!

Chapter 46

218 7 0
By 626edge

-Holly pov-

I wake up feeling a heavy weight on me and something fluffy under my head. I move to stay comfortable but stop when I smell something heavenly. I sit up and open my eyes. I look around worried when I see I'm in a room.

I jump and cover my head when the door opens. I feel eyes on me and lower my arms slightly. I'm met with Shelby holding a tray of food. There's a bowl and it smells amazing. 

"Sorry to scare you" She walks over and sets the tray on my lap "Just figured some soup would do your fever good"

"Fever?" I feel my head and it's burning up "Oh I'm so sorry"

"No problem at all" Shelby pulls up a chair and sits down "How are you feeling?"

"Confused" I turn to the bowl of chicken and noodle soup "Is this poisoned?"

"No" I look up to see her look hurt "I though I made some good soup"

I look back at the bowl "I'm sure you did" I grab the spoon "How did I end up here?"

"Well you get born and breath" I put the spoon in the soup and stare at it "What happened to you?"

"Fell for a guy and got beat" I get a spoonful of chicken and noodles "Managed to get in my car and leave"

I eat what's on my spoon and smile. It really is heavenly. I would love to get used to that but I don't think I'm still gonna get that date now. Once I'm better I'm probably gonna have to be gone.

"You think too loud" I look over at a smiling Shelby "Didn't know my soup did that"

"You never answered my question" Shelby sighs "Please"

"I forgot something at the school and saw you" I look back down at my soup "How long have you been living in your car?"

"Months" I get another spoonful and sigh "Been using Will's money for food"

I hear Shelby get up and leave then silence. I sigh and go back to eating. I finish my soup when I hear footsteps. I look up and see Shelby with a cup of water. I look at her confused.

"Water for your throat" She walks over and gives it to me before sitting "So this will be your room until we go on that date"

"Are you sure?" She nods with a smile on her face "What happens after the date?"

"You either join us in our room or stay in here" Shelby looks at her phone and stands "Get some sleep beautiful"

She walks out and closes the door "I will make it up to all of you" I move the water to the beside and put the tray on the ground "The date will be the best you all have ever experienced"

I lay down thinking about ideas for the date. I close my eyes when my head hurts and slip into sleep. Sleeping after eating is a feeling I wanna get used to again.

-Time skip-Shelby pov-

I get to school in time for glee. I walk into the club room and see everyone. I look at my girls and it throws me for a bit. Unholy Trinity in cheerio uniforms, Rachel in a modified one, and My girlfriends...wow.

"I already feel weird enough" Judy pulls at the almost skin tight track suit "She got the wrong size"

"Good for you" Maribel throws her arms up "She said she was worried I'd strip!"

I laugh as the sleeves finally fall "I hope mine is better" They nod and I look toward the club "We are going to be doing a Valentines thing this year! You wil~"

"You will be spending time in a rented house for the week!" I turn wide eyed toward Sue "I have the pairs right here!"

I take the paper from the random Sue attack. I look at it and notice something odd. She has names next to all of the pairs.

'Lucy/Rachel/Santana-Fapezberry

Sugar and Brittany-Bugar(Need better name)

Tina and Mike-Tike

Dave/Sam/Blaine-Kanvens

Cherry and Lola-Cola(Second favorite)'

I look up at Sue "I had a completely other idea" Sue motions toward the club and I turn "Apartments or Valent...Yeah apartments will win"

"Glad you could see things my way" Sue steps forward "Find you apartment partner and start talking ideas!"

The kids look at the list and then group up. I turn toward Sue and see her smiling. That is a terrifying sight to see. I motion to my office and the four of us go into the office.

"What was that?" Sue looks confused at Judy "That was something positive"

"I can be positive" I raise a eyebrow and she sighs "There is a thing going on and it's best the kids I...care about aren't here"

"What's going on?" Sue looks out the window then back at me "Sue?"

"Will is coming in with a legal team" Sue reaches in her pocket and pulls out tickets "Enjoy a vacation"

"There's four tickets" She nods and I narrow my eyes "Where are the mics?"

"Trust me" Sue hands me the tickets "It's best they stay"

"While I have you hear" We turn toward Maribel "Can I get a smaller track suit?"

"That isn't yours" Maribel glares at Judy who's trying not to laugh "I like it though..you can't strip naked in it"

"Which is my suit?" Judy points to hers and Maribel grabs her "I'm gonna kill you!"

I look at Sue "I'll take those tickets" She nods and I grab the tickets before looking back at the duo "Should we stop them?"

"Not yet" soon a plant pot gets smashed "Now we do"

-Rachel pov-

I look at all of the groups and smile. They all look so happy to be together. I think that this could be very good for everyone. I look back at my girlfriends who are laying across some chairs. 

"Hey Rach" I look at Lucy who smiles "You wanted me to test how I could control right?"

"I have mentioned it a few times" I tilt my head confused "Why?"

She looks at Santana "Go sing something nice" Santana groans a Lucy raises a eyebrow "Are you arguing" 

"Maybe I am" Santana sits up "Snixx went away at the wrong time"

Santana gets up and walks down to the Piano. She looks at the keys and then starts playing.

-Santana singing-

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be

For though they may be parted
There is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Yeah, there will be an answer, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Ah, let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be

I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Oh, there will be an answer, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Ah, let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

The club claps and Santana walks back up to us. She lays back down beside Lucy and cuddles into her. I look at Lucy and see the look in her eyes. I shake my head no but she nods.

"I love your voice though" Lucy points at the Piano "Sing the one I did when I was pregnant please?"

"Fine" I sigh and walk down to the piano "I am owed for this!"

-Rachel singing-

This is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing
Nothing without a woman or a girl

Listen to me now
Let me tell you

This is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing
Nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
Yeah, yeah
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Man made the car
To take us over the road
Man made the train
To carry the heavy load
Man made the electro light
To take us out of the dark
Man made the boat for the water
Like he told me
That Noah made the ark

This is a man's world
Oh, oh, nothing
Without a woman or a girl
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Man thinks about a little bit of baby girls
And a baby boys
Man make them happy
Because man makes them toys
And after man made everything, everything he can
You know that man makes money
To buy from other man
Oh, oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

This is a man world
But it wouldn't be nothing
Without a woman or a girl
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

Ah-be-ba
Ah-be-ba
I feel good
I wanna tell everybody we're there, am I right?
I think you're out of sight
Everybody, oh my love, huh

Everyone claps again and I walk back to my chair. I look at Lucy and see her smile. I roll my eyes and pout.

"Told you I had power" She sits up making Santana Groan "I can't wait to be in that apartment though"

I nod and smile "Neither can I" I see the moms walk out with Sue "Is Glee dismissed?"

Mom nods and everyone slowly leaves. A few more days till apartment time with my loves. I can't wait! Now I get to yell at a bunch of cheerleaders.

Life is great!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 123 20
Prequel to: A Gleeful Reunion The sadness, drama, excitement, and fun of Junior Prom is now over. Rachel is dropped off first, as Sam and Mercedes c...
8.3K 222 47
Madeleine Parker 𝒘𝒂𝒔 a perfect girl, co-captain of the Cheerios, Straight A student, everyone in McKinnley High adored her- how do their opinions...
18.3K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
99.9K 2.9K 46
//finchel// Glee clubs bubbly Rachel isn't as bubbly and happy as everyone thinks. Something's happened that haunts her, now it's up to a certain qu...