Chapter 5

-Rachel pov-
It's a new day today. I've been glares at, talked about, and called names. I just want it to be Glee so I can leave! I mean this is ju-

Splash!

"What you get for causing everyone to leave!" I get hit with a few more slushies before Mercedes speaks again "Just stay out of my way to stardom"

I hear them walkaway but I don't move. I feel like my insides have frozen solid and I can't move. I feel hands grab mine and they help me move to somewhere else. All hope goes away that it was the girls when I end up in the dumpster.

"You turned our heads into dykes!" The lid to the dumpster gets closed "Enjoy the rest of your day!"

I hear the laughing get farther away as my crying picks up. I've never been put in here before. Will I be able to get rid of this smell? What happened to my protection? Where was cherry?

"Hey" I jump at the voice beside me "It's just me...Cherry"

"Why are you in here?" I wipe the slushy and trash from my face "You are one of them"

"Cause I flirted with a girl I thought was batting on our team" Cherry sighs "She was not"

"I'm sorry" I push the lid but it doesn't budge "Oh god they locked it!"

"Now it's just stuck" Cherry moves and after a bit of hitting the lid raises "See"

"OH HELL FUCKING NO!" I look over the side and see a angry Quinn, Santana, and Brittany "What the hell happened?!"

"I got slushied by Mercedes and other people and then thrown in here by Cheerios" Dark looks pass over their faces "Cherry was in here"

"I got tossed at the beginning of the day" Cherry dives to the side and comes back up holding earrings "I found these real cute earrings though!"

"I think we need to get Cherry some mental help after this" Quinn looks over at me "So Mercedes and some other people slushied you and then our Cheerios dumped you?"

"Yeah" I look down at my hands "I understand if you wanna postpone the date"

"We aren't postponing the date" Santana holds her arms out toward me "Come on"

I reach out and she helps me out of the dumpster. We get Cherry out, who still is holding onto her earrings, as well. We all head inside the school but I get taken to the bathroom. I'm alone with Quinn and Santana for a little bit. Soon Brittany is back with a gym bag.

"It's the best we can do right now" I get handed the bag before Quinn grabs some paper towel "Let's get you cleaned up"

I nod and let Quinn help clean me off. I see Santana messaging someone but leave it alone. Right now I just want this trash and slush off of me.

"Emergency glee club meeting now!"

I look at Santana confused. She doesn't say anything at all. She grabs some towels and helps clean me off. I guess I'll have to see what's going on in the meeting.

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
I'm seething in silence right now. It's taking all I have in me not to rip that girl to shreds! She slushied my baby! I was all for being nice but she's forced me hand! When my girls finally come in I look at Rachel.

She's wearing a oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants. She gives me a small wave before walking to the seats. Once we make sure that's all of the kids Will closes the doors. He walks back beside me and claps.

"Alright so it's been brought to my attention we have an issue" Will looks at Rachel "What did you say to set off Mercedes?"

"Excuse me?!" Will looks at me confused "Your student threw a slushy at my daughter off no reason! How do you even know Rachel said anything?!"