Chapter 38

-Lucy pov-
It's been two weeks and Santana's refuses to talk about Snixx. If Snixx even gets brought up she's gone. It's so annoying! I'm trying to hold back on demanding her to listen but I'm so close to snapping.

"Santana" she looks at me and smiles "Can we pl~"

"Snixx?" I nod and she frowns before standing up "I'm going for a walk"

"NO YOURE NOT!" She turns toward me with a mixture of fear and cockiness "You are going to sit back down and talk! Something is obviously upsetting you and you won't run away again!"

"What do you want me to say?!" She walks toward me suddenly very angry "That I have another person up here?! That it's hard sometimes to hold her back?! That sometimes I just wanna let her out?! That sometimes I think jumping would be better than living?! That...that I just want it all to go away?"

Santana starts to break down and I catch her. I pull us to the couch and sits us down. I run circles on her back as she lets it all out. After a few minutes she pulls back and sniffles.

"You better?" She nods and i grab her hand "Why haven't you takes yo anyone about all of this?"

"So I can be called crazy?" Santana sarcastically chuckles and shakes her head "No thank you"

"You aren't crazy" I cup her cheek and make her look at me "You are just experiencing things that shouldn't be dealt with alone"

"Snixx really does love her" Santana sighs and frowns deeply "She wants to be able to experience life too"

"You've had her locked up for so long" Santana sighs knowing where I'm going with this "Maybe it's time to let her out?"

"Promise you won't leave and neither will Rachel" She holds up her pinky "Please"

"We will be right with both of you all the way" I take her pinky in mine "I'll let you and her figure things out while I get Rachel up"

Santana nods and I get up. I giver her a quick kiss before heading for Rachel. The moms had some errands to run and Fran took Beth to Emma's. That leaves us here alone.

I get to our bedroom door and open it. I smile when I see Rachel asleep and drooling a little. She looks so adorable! I walk over and lay down beside her. I put my hand on her stomach.

"Mommas here babies!" I smile as I moves it slowly around the bump "I know there are two of you in there"

"Bite your tongue" I look up at Rachel's face to see her smiling "How late is it?"

"Not too late" I sit up and help her sit up too "We need to talk though"

"Is everything ok?" I don't answer and her face shifts to worry "What's wrong?!"

"Nothings wrong" I cup Rachel's cheek and smile "Snixx is gonna have some time outside of her box and we are going to be there for her"

"What if she kills someone Luce?" Rachel frowns and leans into my hand more "We will have to bail her out!"

"She won't kill anyone" Rachel looks disbelievingly at me "I promise she won't"

"Alright" She leans forward and gives me a small kiss "I trust you"

"Can I get some of that action?" We both look at the door to see Sa..Snixx? "It's Aunty Snixx if you didn't know"

"Please don't call yourself aunty" Snixx smiles and stays in the doorway "Aren't you gonna come over?"

"I wasn't sure I was allowed to" Snixx sighs "I don't wanna mess anything up like I tend to"

"Behave and you won't" She nods and Rachel's stands up "Let's test Snixx out then"