Chapter 12: Back part 1

-Santana pov-
Everyone has been silently watching Quinn, Rachel, and I. Cherry said she hadn't heard anything but she'd keep trying to find out. We are currently at our lockers, before free period then glee, when Dave walks up to us. I see Noah behind him and Mike.

"What can I help you with boys?" Dave points to me and nods his head back. I nod and look at the girls "I'll be back in a second princesses"

I follow the boys to the trouble tones glee room. I stop when I see the room trashed and the piano broken. Shelby is just staring at the mess in the middle where it once stood. I walk over and put a hand on her shoulder.

"They destroyed it" She shakes her head and looks at me "They destroyed it to get back at us"

"They did" We look at the door to see Sue standing there "If Shelby could come with me we will have this all figured out"

Shelby walks to Sue defeated. I watch her leave and my anger boils over. My thoughts go sporadic and I'm seeing red. One stupid move and I'm gonna kill someone.

"RICK SLUSHIED QUINN AND BERRY!" The boys looks at me and then stop the boy from running past "Uhh hello"

That's the stupid move.

-Snixx pov-
I'm stalking through the hallway to where I left MY girls. Rick drenched MY girls in slush! Rick IS GONNA FUCKIN DIE! I push my way through the crowd and see Rick laughing over them. Quinn is shivering while holding a protective arm around Rachel.

"YOU!" All eyes go to me and Rick stupidly gives me a smirk "You drenched a pregnant girl and and my other girlfriend as well!"

"Yeah" He holds up another cup in his hand "This one is for you"

"Santana think about this" I look at Puck and growl at him "Think about the girls and competition! They need you out of trouble!"

"I'm gonna kill him!" I start stepping toward Rick who finally looks afraid "You messed with Santana and now you get Snixx"

"Please" I turn to my left and see Rachel looking at me "Don't do it"

"Listen to her San" I look at Quinn "Please Snixx"

-Santana pov-
I blink and look at my girls "Alright" I look at rick who's smirking again "I'm not gonna hit tou"

"Satan has gone soft" Rick steps toward me "I finally win"

A fist pops out of no where and punches him. His eyes roll back and he hits the ground. I look to my left and see Sam standing there. He looks at me with his huge mouth smile.

"Take this as my first step in apologizing" The crowd slowly disperses and he looks at Rachel "I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to stop them and I haven't been the best friend"

"Forgiven" Rachel and Quinn stand up "Thank you"

He nods and walks away quickly. We grab our stuff too and walk away. We don't need to be associated with that area right now. We are passing by the office when we see yelling. What's going on in there?

-Shelby pov-
"You have no proof I destroyed that room or members from my club did!" William looks at me with a glare "She's setting me up to be fired!"

"I believe this will clear things up finally" Sue gives Figgins a dvd "Thanks for letting me add security cameras into the school"

Wills eyes bug out as the video begins. It shows him, Kurt, Mercedes, And Finn go into the room with bats and crow bars. When they come out you can see the piano smashed and stuff scattered.

"I think I've had enough of this" Figgins looks up at Will "You are fires and the three students from this video will be expelled! New Directions are over!"