Chapter 18

-Lucy pov-
"So Caboosey" I glare at Santana as she smirks "It's the weekend"

"I know what time it is" I raise a patented eyebrow "Why do you care that it is?"

"I found them!" I look at Rachel confused and see her holding some books "It's the photo albums"

"Photo albums?" I watch as everyone slowly enters the living room and I see mom holding a box of tapes "What's on those tapes?"

"Just some old memories" She smiles and it starts clicking in my head "You want to be Lucy again and we want to help you remember what Lucy was like"

"I never met her so I'm happy to learn about her!" Rachel sits down and opens a photo album "Ohhh! Look at baby Lucy in the bathtub!"

"Not that album" I go to grab the book but get stopped by a smiling Fran "If you ever could love me stop now!"

"This is just learning you babe" Santana flips the page and I know she sees it "You dressed as Blue from blues clues on Halloween?"

"I-I-I loved the show!" I pout as my girlfriends laugh "I'm sure you have an embarrassing costume!"

"I never really did any characters" Rachel looks to be thinking before she shrugs "I think the worst was a Broadway one that didn't match at all"

"I looked great in everything" I smirk and Santana raises a eyebrow "What?"

"Nothing" I get up and run upstairs and grab a photo. I come back down and hold it up "Great in everything huh?"

"Why do you have that?!" Santana runs at me and I hold the photo away "Let me destroy it!"

"Rawr reptar! Rawr!" I laugh as she keeps reaching for the photo "Give it up! It's my pay back!"

"Fine" Santana calmly walks away and picks up the pink photo album "Two can play this game"

"Here's the photo San" I hold it out as she looks at me flipping the page open "Santana think about this"

"Or what?" She smirks "I'm gonna sleep on the couch?"

"What's the photo San?" Santana smirks and shows it to Rachel. It's a photo of chunky little me, Leia buns, glasses, and a toy lightsaber "You look so cute! What are you dressed as?"

"WHAT AM I DRESSED AS?!" I walk over and stand in front of Rachel before grabbing the photo "I am dressed as only the best Princess in all of space! I am dressed as Princess Leia!"

"Who is Princess Leia?" Santana snorts and I scoff "What?"

"Shes Lucy's first crush" I smack Santana on the arm and she holds her hands up in mock surrender "It's true!"

"Lucy used to always dress up like that" Fran has a small smile on her face "But dad never liked it"

"He said I'd be too gay for boys" I chuckle "Guess he was right"

"You weren't too gay" I look at Rachel confused and she points at Beth "You had Beth with Puck remember?"

"Wow" Santana smirks and my jaw is dropped in shock "She got you good Caboosey"

"Why do you keep calling her Caboosey?" I glare at Santana who at least looks guilty "What?...again"

"Caboosey is what kids used to call her" Mom frowns deeply "Russell then got her surgery after surgery to get her to his perfect Quinn"

"Now he's gonna and I'm free" I walk to the kitchen and grab a box of cookies. I walk back in and shove a bunch in my mouth "I amph Phee!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" I glare at my mom and open my mouth to show the chewed food "You are disgusting"