๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ || ๐ฆ. ๐›๏ฟฝ...

By MIRACULOUS_FANCLUB

โžก this is the fan club's community book where you get to learn how this fanclub works, and sign up for a cert... More

โ” welcome
โ” news: book club
โ” jobs
โ” discord
โ” academy
โ” cover contest
โ” review shop

โ” application form

258 21 119
By MIRACULOUS_FANCLUB

- The password is Orange.

- Hello there and welcome to the application form, where you will fill out a form for the specific job you want. The limit to how many jobs you can fill up for is three, just so we could give other people a chance as well.

- If you ever wanted to quit, you can, but make sure you have no works on your plate at that moment because that wouldn't be fair. So for example, if you're an editor and you want to quit the job, make sure the books you have on your plates have already been edited before you can resign.

Alright, let's carry on with the form.

•••

• fill out the form right beside the respective job you want to have •

• username •
• job title •
• experience •
• password •
• 4 payments •
• 5+ tags •

(The "Plot Giver" banner is for both Plot & Prompt. So, please add in your form whether you want to be a Plot Giver, or a Prompt Giver)

PROMPT GIVER: [ FULL ]

(add in your form whether it's permanent judge or substitute judge)

(please add in your form whether you want to be an admin for the book club, game night, or the winter ball).

[ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ] ━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 20.5K 76
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...