Haikyu!!!. Oneshots. ༼ つ ◕_◕...

By Haikyuu_Ahh

COVER PHOTO MADE BY @TwilightMewniverse IM BAD AT WRITING IM SORRY. I HAVE IDEAS I JUST CAN'T TYPE THEM WELL... More

New haikyu!!! ONE-SHOTS
Cuddles. KageHina.
Parents. IwaOI.Daisuga.Kagehina.
BLahhh// All Karasuno ships
12 days of Christmas
Day 1: Kagehina (Snowball Fight, Cuddles, Hot Chocolate)
Day 2: Daisuga (Christmas Movies)
Day 3: IwaOi (Family Visting)
Day 4: Kuroken (Ice-Skating)
Day 5: BokuAka (Wrapping Presents)
Day 6: Kagehina (Baking/Mistletoe)
Part 7: Daisuga (Getting Christmas Tree)
Day 8: Iwaoi and KageHina (Sleepy Boyfriends)
Day 9: Kuroken (Snowy day)
Day 10: Bokuaka and Kuroken (Snowed in)
Sorry
Kagehina and any other ship (Hinata is mad)
MatsuMakkiIwaOi (Oikawa relapse)
Kagehina (Valentines day)
Kagehina (Hinata gets stuck in the net)
Kagehina (Sick Hinata)
Iwaoi (Oikawa's knee hurts)
Help
Kagehina (Hinata doesn't play volleyball)
Iwaoi (IWAIZUMI IS A PERVERT)
Kagehina (Hinata has a bad day)
Hinata gets sad. (Kagehina)
Bokuaka (blind date)
QUESTIONS
Daisuga, Kagehina, and Iwaoi FAMILY AU (again)
Kagehina, Daisuga, Iwaoi Family Au (again)
Daisuga, Kagehina, Iwaoi (Family au, once again)
Daisuga and Kagehina and Iwaoi(Family Au AGAIN)
Daisuga, Kagehina, and Iwaoi family Au (ONCE AGAIN)
Daisuga, Kagehina, and Iwaoi (Family Au)
Hinata in a skirt (many ships)
Iwaoi Smut
Kuroken smut
Daisuga Smut
What the hell
Lots of ships. But mostly Kagehina (weird porn stuff)
Oikawa is genderfluid(MatsuHanaIwaoi)
THIS IS A WEIRD CHAPTER WITH A BUNCH OF SHIPS
PRIDE MONTH BITCHES
Iwaoi (Coming out)
Kagehina (Coming out)
Trans Tendo (UshiTen)
Trans Yamaguchi (Tsukiyama)
Trans Oikawa (Iwaoi)
Trans Bokuto (BokuAka)
Trans Kenma (KuroKen)
Trans Hinata (Kagehina)
Trans Suga, Noya, and Hinata (A lots of ships)
TsukiYamaKageHina
MattsunHanaIwaOi
KuroKenBokuAka
Hinata's a brat (Kagehina)
AHHHH PLEASE READ.
Karasuno adorable bottoms.
Fight (MatsunHanaIwaoi)
Oikawa hurts his knee at practice. (MattsunHanaIwaOi)
Hinata in a skirt.......... part 2
Hinata doesn't have a dad. Karasuno ships
TsukiYamaKageHina Hinata in a bikini.
Kagehina (Ice Skater Hinata and Hockey player Kageyama)
5 times Hinata and Kageyama got in trouble. KageHina, IwaOi, and DaiSuga.
Hinata and Kageyama get into a fight. Kagehina, IwaOI, and DaiSuga.
Kagehina, Daisuga, and Iwaoi.... again
TsukiYamaKageHina. Jealousy
Hinata doesn't play volleyball... part 2
MattsunHanaIwaOi Smut
Haikyuu given au. KAGEHINA
Oikawa gets spanked in front of the team. IwaOi
Kageyama wants cuddles. Karasuno team
Insecure Hinata. Karasuno ships.
Oh boy please read
Kageyama misses Hinata
Iwaoi
Hinata in a skirt part 3?
HINATA GETS ABUSED
Kageyama is a doctor and a grump
Oikawa doesn't sleep for a while. MattsunHanaIwaOi
Kagehina.
TsukiYamaKageHina. Adorble Hinata.
Kagehina being cutely gross.
Im sorry
MattsunHanaIwaOi. Oikawa says the safe word
TsukiYamaKageHina smut
Oikawa cuts himself.
Oikawa's dad visits. MattsunHanaIwaOi
Halloween
KuroKenBokuAka Kenma Angst.
Just a bunch of MattsunHanaIwaOi crap.
Hinata has a sad childhood. KageHina.
MattsunHanaIwaOi they have a child.
IwaOi and DaiSuga catch KageHina
Hinata steals Kageyama's clothes (Kagehina)
Hinata is scared of the dark. KageHina.
MattsunHanaIwaOi the tops are jealous.
Hinata passes out.
I'm taking a break.
IwaOi. Fluff.
KageHina. Docter Au
Iwaoi fluff

KageHina.

8.3K 204 382
By Haikyuu_Ahh

Kageyama hates Christmas. He hates it with all his heart and hopes the holiday dies. He hates the Christmas music. Hates the decorations. He especially hates the people. There all cheery and always trying to talk to Kageyama. Sometimes he wishes he could stay home for the whole holiday. 

Kageyama sighs as he walks into a coffee shop. He wanted to try something new, and this coffee shop didn't look too Christmasy outside. But of course, the inside was decorated. Kageyama sighs and walks towards the counter. He looks at the menu and just decides on a black coffee. 

"Hello, what can I get you?" An employee asks. 

"Just a black coffee," Kageyama says. He looks down at the employee, and his eyes go wide. Holy fuck. This guy was probably the cutest person he's ever met. He was so small and adorable and sexy at the same time. His red fluffy hair and his cute face made Kageyama just stare. 

"That will be $3.73," The redhead says. Kageyama does nothing; he just stares, and the redhead looks at him weirdly. "Sir," He says. 

Kageyama snaps out of it quickly and nods. "Yep?" Kageyama asks. 

"That will be $3.73," The redhead says. Kageyama nods and soon hands the redhead the money. The cutey smiles and puts the money away. That's when Kageyama notices the redhead was wearing a headband with antlers, and Kageyama smiled at how cute it was. "I'll get your drink," The red smiles and turns away. That's when Kageyama noticed the deer tail he was wearing, and Kageyama smiles. When the redhead came back, Kageyama had written his number down already and was ready to give it to him. "Here you go," The redhead says before setting the coffee down. 

"I'm Kageyama," Kageyama says before handing the paper to the redhead. 

"Hinata," Hinata smiles before taking the paper. "You know, if you come back here in like an hour, I'm done for the day; maybe we could walk around and eat somewhere," Hinata smirks.

"Yep," Kageyama smiles. "I will be back then," Kageyama smiles before taking his coffee. He waves, and Hinata waves back, of course. 

Hinata smiles and watches the black-haired sexy man walk away. "Holy shit," Hinata giggles. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Kageyama came back, Hinata was finishing up a drink. "Hey Suga, I'm done for the day," Hinata smiles as he hands the drink to the person. 

"Alright, Hinata, see yah," Suga waves. Hinata nods and takes his apron off. He walks out from behind the counter and grabs his jacket. 

"You ready?" Hinata asks. 

"Yep," Kageyama smiles. 

The two walk out of the coffee shop and start walking down the street. "Everything is so pretty; I love Christmas," Hinata smiles before shoving his hands in his pockets. 

Kageyama nods and looks around. He looks back at Hinata and sighs. "I'm not a big fan of Christmas," Kageyama says. 

"WHAT!!!" Hinata yells before he grabs Kageyama's arm and makes the two stop walking. "How can you not like Christmas?" Hinata asks. 

"I just don't," Kageyama shrugs. 

"Nope, nope, if you plan on dating me, you have to be a fan of Christmas," Hinata pouts. "Come on, I'm gonna make you love Christmas," Hinata says before grabbing Kageyama's hand and dragging the two into a store. 

Kageyama looks around at the store and sighs. "It's just all too much," Kageyama says. 

"Alright, the decorations can be a lot, but there are always some that can cool, like come on, the reindeer are cute, and if you don't like color lights, always get white light," Hinata smiles before he drags Kageyama over to more decorations. "See, white lights," Hinata smiles. "My place has some white lights; the inside does; it's not the best idea to have bright, colorful lights inside," Hinata chuckles.

Kageyama smiles as Hinata goes on about lights. "Ok, maybe I can put white lights up at my place," Kageyama smiles, making Hinata cheer. 

"See," Hinata says before grabbing a box. "I can even come over and help you put them up," Hinata smirks. 

"Yep, I'm totally getting them," Kageyama says, making Hinata laugh. 

"You have lights, ok at least get a little fake snowman to put up; it could go inside or outside," Hinata smiles before looking at the snowman lights. 

"I'm already getting lights; I don't need anything else," Kageyama says, making Hinata groans. 

"Fine," Hinata sighs before walking to the register to Kageyama. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have to at least like Christmas cookies," Hinata says as the two leave another store. 

"I haven't had any," Kageyama says, making Hinata stop. 

"What," Hinata says. "Your crazy," Hinata whines. 

Kageyama rolls his eyes and sighs. "I don't have anyone who wanna makes me some," Kageyama says. 

"I'm making you some then," Hinata says before grabbing Kageyama's hand. "Now shall we go and get you Christmas clothes," Hinata smirks, making Kageyama's eyes go wide. Hinata drags Kageyama into another store and quickly goes to the Christmas sweaters. "You should get some hat to match me, maybe a Santa hat," Hinata smiles before he picks a sweater. "We're getting you a sweater, though," Hinata says. 

Kageyama groans and looks at all of them. "They're all ugly," Kageyama sighs. 

"Whole point," Hinata smiles. 

"Why do I need one?" Kageyama asks. 

"You're coming to my party this weekend," Hinata says. "You need an ugly sweater," Hinata smiles before grabbing a sweater with Christmas cats on it. 

"I don't remember agreeing to that," Kageyama says. 

"You want to try Christmas cookies, then you're coming to my party," Hinata smiles. 

Kageyama sighs and looks at the sweater Hinata has. "Oh hell no, that thing is way too ugly," Kageyama says. 

"As I said, it's the whole point," Hinata smirks before shoving it into Kageyama's arms. 

Kageyama groans, and Hinata smiles before walking off. He comes back and quickly drags Kageyama to the checkout. The two pay, and as they're walking out, Hinata puts a Santa hat on Kageyama. "What the" Kageyama says before going to pull it off. 

"Don't take it off," Hinata whines. Kageyama stops and rolls his eyes again. "Now to your place to put the lights up," Hinata says. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your place is nice," Hinata smiles as he finishes putting up the last of the lights. "It's sad you can't put them outside," Hinata pouts. 

Kageyama chuckles and sits on his couch. "Your adorable," Kageyama sighs. Hinata's face fills with a blush, and he looks over at Kageyama. "I'm not lying; your dress-up adorable, and your face is adorable," Kageyama smiles. 

Hinata sighs and takes the headband off. He takes the deer tail off and soon sits next to Kageyama. "That's why you gave me your number," Hinata chuckles. 

Kageyama smiles and looks at Hinata. "Yeah," Kageyama says. 

"You know, another good thing about Christmas is mistletoe," Hinata smirks, moving a little closer to Kageyama. 

"Oh really," Kageyama says. 

"Yep, you have to kiss whoever your under it with," Hinata smirks. "If you maybe decorated, we could be under some," Hinata chuckles before standing up. "But since you don't have any, we can't kiss," Hinata sighs. 

"What, no, come on," Kageyama groans. 

"Gotta wait till my party, which you will be at, right?" Hinata asks. 

"Yep," Kageyama smiles. 

"I'll text you my address," Hinata smiles before walking to the door. "See ya," Hinata says. Kageyama sighs and soon leans back. 

"Damn," Kageyama says. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Kageyama walked into Hinata's house, he expected a lot of decorations, but surprisingly, there wasn't too much. 

"Kageyama," Hinata smiles and runs over to him. He grabs Kageyama's hands and drags him over to a grey-haired boy. "This is Kageyama," Hinata smiles. 

"Hey," Kageyama says. 

"You're the boy Hinata won't stop talking about," Suga chuckles, making Hinata's face go red. 

"Oh, really," Kageyama smirks. 

"You know, maybe letting you talk to him was a bad idea," Hinata says before dragging Kageyama away. Suga just laughs and watches the two. 

After Kageyama basically meets everyone there, the two are soon in the kitchen. Hinata smiles as he looks at the Christmas cookies. "You're helping me frost them," Hinata smiles.  

"If you get frosting on my jacket, I'm leaving," Kageyama says before he rolls his sleeves up. 

Hinata chuckles and grabs the bowl of frosting he made. He grabs two knives and hands one to Kageyama. "Nothing pretty, just frost them," Hinata says. 

Kageyama takes the knife and soon gets some frosting on. He starts frosting cookies and watches as Hinata just eats the frosting. "Your not gonna help?" Kageyama asks. 

"I'm making sure it tastes good," Hinata mumbles before he frosts some of the cookies. 

Kageyama chuckles and soon goes to taste the frosting. "This is good," Kageyama says. 

"It would be better with a cookie," Hinata says before picking one up. He turns to face Kageyama and stands on his tippy toes. "Eat it," Hinata smiles before putting the cookie up to Kageyama's mouth. 

Kageyama sighs and soon takes a bite of the cookie. His eyes go wide at how good it is. "Holy shit," Kageyama says before he takes the cookie and eats the rest of it. 

"See," Hinata giggles before he finishes up frosting the last cookies. 

Kageyama grabs another one, and Hinata just laughs. "These are so good," Kageyama says. 

"I know," Hinata smiles. Hinata grabbed a plate and soon started to put some on it. "Guys, I have cookies," Hinata says as he leaves the kitchen. A bunch of people cheer, and soon Hinata comes back. 

"They're gonna be gone now," Kageyama sighs. 

Hinata rolls his eyes and looks at the few cookies left. "I left some," Hinata says. Kageyama looks at them and grabs another one before eating it again. He looks over at Hinata and notices he's wearing a Santa hat. Kageyama pulls something out of his pocket and puts on his own Santa hat. "Aw, you brought it," Hinata smiles. "Now we match," Hinata chuckles. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the party ended, Hinata forced Kageyama to stay. Kageyama just sat awkwardly on the couch as Hinata said bye to everyone. Some people waved to Kageyama, so Kageyama waved back. 

When Hinata finally shut the door and locked it, he smirked before he walked to Kageyama. "Follow me," Hinata smiles before walking towards a hallway. When the two walked in, Hinata stopped, and Kageyama was very confused. "Look up," Hinata smiles. 

Kageyama looks up, and he chuckles at the mistletoe. "Can't break a tradition, I guess," Kageyama smirks before he looked back at Hinata. Hinata wrapped his arms around Kageyama's neck, and Hinata grabbed Hinata's hip. Hinata stood on his tippy toes and kissed Kageyama. Kageyama, of course, kissed back and pulled Hinata closer. When the two pulled away, Hinata chuckled. "Now that we have had our first kiss, we can make out in my room," Hinata smirks before running to his room. 

Kageyama followed after him, a big smile on his. "I love Christmas," Kageyama mumbles before he walked into the room. 

OOOOOOfnajfhgajfjhahjfhaj. '

Thanks. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 965 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...
62.1K 1.3K 19
Just some matsuhanaiwaoi oneshots no-one wanted. I am gonna focus on one character at a time. So please give me some time. #1 on matsuhanaiwaoi - 20...
31.7K 896 11
Hey there ppl! :3 Since I'm so deep in the Haikyuu fandom I have come up with the idea of writing some one-shots.. Many many thanx to my friend (and...
337K 8.9K 118
Idk This was inspired by a lot of other writers, I'm new to writing so please give me suggestions if you feel like my writing needs it. Thanks for r...