A players game (Raura)

By latenight_writer

A Player's Game (Unedited) Laura- Never been in love but have made-out with a couple of guys, doesn't believe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 part 2
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue + Reasons

Chapter 19

3.5K 143 120
By latenight_writer

Laura's Pov:

"Come on! Let's go Laura. It's a beautiful day for walk in the park." He beamed through the phone.

"We could get ice cream and sit on the swings." He said sing-songy like. I wasn't face to face with Alan but I could already imagine his face. Blue eyes sparkling and smile creeping up his cheeks.

Turns out Alan was my good-looking neighbor I used to see every morning before school. He's 20 years old and lives alone. Has a nice car and manages his own business.

He's pretty cool and has been a great friend these past couple of days. He seems pretty scary and all but that's because he hates talking to people and has been alone most of his life. So he doesn't trust people easily. But he's a total fan of fantasy/ action movies. We both have a love for it.

I leaned against the headboard as I snuggled up with my blankets and got comfortable.

"But I already set up a movie and got comfortable." I whined Munching on popcorn.

"Harry potter will be rather when we get back! Now be ready 5. I be there to pick you up." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fineee." I said pouting.

"See you a bit." Alan said before hanging up. I could already imagine a big smile on his face because he won.

I lazily got up from my comfy bed and got dressed. Right when I was about to put on my shoes, the doorbell rang.

I grab my phone and shoes in my hand as stumbled down the stairs, I'm such a klutz.

"Hey."

"Hey ready to go..? Why are your shoes on your hands you know they could on your feet right?" Alan questioned as he gestured to me.

"Ha-ha very funny. I rushed down the stairs to open the door for you, so I had no time to put on my shoes."

"I said be ready 5 minutes." He said obviously sticking his hand in leather jacket.

"It's only been 3!" I said bouncing up and down as I put on my shoes.

"What can I say, I get impatient." He said smiling and led me outside to begin walking towards the park.

"Nooo really?" I said sarcastically walking next to him.

He just chuckled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-,-.-.-,-,-,-,-.-.

Alan was right, this day was beautiful enough to be the park. I was enjoying the sweet warm sun in my face and the sweet smell of nature filled my nostrils. Everything felt so peaceful and calm, I missed it.

I hadn't felt at peace with myself in weeks, I was constantly thinking and worrying and wondering about my choices and decisions in life that I had forgotten to live my life.

After a week and half of full on crying with sobbing, my eyes weren't swollen with tears and my lips didn't have a big frown. I was smiling, my soul and body felt great and my mind was ease.

"Laura...Laura.." Alan voiced echoed in my head.

"Laura!" He yelled a bit louder and waved a hand in my face.

"Huh." I said completely lost in conversation. Alan just chuckled as he ran a hand through his hair.

"What's the matter? You have a lot on your mind." He said staring at me with his big blue eyes.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I said sighing.

"You sure? It's seems like something been eating you up for weeks." He cooed sitting closer to me.

I hesitantly nodded.

I felt his hand lightly grab mine and give it a gentle squeeze. I sucked in a deep breath and I started from the beginning.

"Ok so it all started with Hannah..."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"So now he hates my guts." I finished I spent the last hour and half explaining the whole Queen Bee task and the revenge for sex thing to Alan.

"Wow...You're life's a mess." Alan said and laid on the ground.

"Gee thanks, that makes me feel better." I said smacking his arm but laying down too. He chuckled.

"Haha sorry. But I mean you did play with his feelings and didn't tell about the bet."

"I know I mean I guess I deserve that humiliation." I sighed playing with my fingers.

"Now I didn't say that you deserved it, I just said you did hurt him and pain changes people. Anger blinds a person into doing the most terrible things. I don't justify him but I do understand why he did it...sort of." Alan said.

"So why did he do it? Mr smarty pants." I said shoving him.

"He loved you Laura, he was so heartbroken and hurt that he was still trying to bury his love for you. And before he let you go, he wanted to prove to you his love in the deepest way." He said.

Ross still loved me?

"And maybe he still does." Alan whispered.

I rolled my eyes.

"I highly doubt that, I think he gave up his love for me and let burn to ash." I said.

"Where there was once fire, the flame still burns." He said putting his heads behind his head.

"I don't know..." I said thinking about it. Is there a chance Ross still loved me? He seemed pretty angry at me still.

I stared at the clouds in the sky as new shapes formed and Alan laid beside me.

In the sweet peacefulness of my relaxation and thinking, a small laugh broke my thoughts. It was a deep and cheerful laugh I knew to well, one that send shivers down my spine once sounded louder.

Sitting up, I began to look for the sweet laugh as it sounded like music to my ears. It was weird how I desperately missed the sound of it, even though the time spent together was short.

My mind began racing as all the memories and imagined filled my head. My mind might have gotten over what happened, but my heart was definitely still pain. It was the "what ifs" that never left me alone. It was the "what could have" that still tied me back into thinking maybe things could have worked out. And maybe they things can still change.

But all these ideas where smashed and destroyed when I finally spotted the sweet laugh near the benches by the pond. My heart rattled against my rib-cage as it felt like someone was deeply slicing me open.

It was the shiny golden locks and mesmerizing pink lips that quickly made me recognize who it was.

None another than Ross Lynch.

It wasn't his presence that brought pain inside my chest. Rather it was who he was with, holding hands as matter of fact. Her red lipstick and long blonde hair, reminding me that I knew her from somewhere I just couldn't figured out from where.

I felt I light bulb go off in my head I realized who she was! She was Emma from ice cream shop. From that day Ross and I went to the beach.

My eyes were glued to them, watching their every move like a hawk. He said something and she laughed, deeply because she threw her head back and clutched her stomach. He just watched her with adoration.

Like he once looked at me. I sighed. I don't think he stills loves me.

"But you still love him." Alan whispered into my ear.

"No i don't." I said defensively.

"Well you definitely don't hate him." He said.

I glanced back at what seemed a happy couple. She had her hand in his cheek as he was slightly beginning leaning in. And Emma followed.

Looking back at Alan, I fiddled with grass as I plucked it out.

"Let's get that ice cream." Alan said noticing my discomfort and offering me his hand to take. I mentally sighed and smiled, taking his hand as he helped me up.

"Race ya!" I screamed and pushed him back down.

"Hey ...Come back here!" I heard him yell. I laughed before sprinting down the road faster thinking.

Maybe I'm not over Ross.

VOTE / COMMENT! 😊

Anyone remember Emma? 😏

Who remembers they guy in leather with nice car and ass (according to Laura ) back in the beginning? Well that's Alan.

SPOILER: SPECIAL POV IN NEXT CHAPTER! WHO'S is it? 😊

Comment who you think it is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} Emily Richwood is a 16-year-old girl who is trying to find her real father's whereabouts after being abused by her own mother. After succ...
107K 2.1K 38
"My biggest fear is that eventually you will see me the way I see myself" This book contains: sexual assault, sexual content, profanity,and drug abus...
60.2K 971 37
He just wants to help the girl who's hiding her pain. The girl he bullied. ~ COMPLETED Harry Styles fan fiction
47.6K 942 24
Annie and Johnny are just two heartbroken teens trying to get over their first love. When they meet, their friendship blossoms and things start to ge...