Naruto: Next Chance

By Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... More

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

I Accept Part II

1.3K 27 6
By Takamiya_Shido

Naruto : To do What?

Sayuri : To create a history. Naruto you may not consider yourself special but i believe that you are a very special ever since you came in this world. From what i have heard, you were born weak, Since the Soul of Nine Tails sealed in you, You became more weak in your physical condition but you didn't give up to live on. You struggled all this time to stay alive and when you were poisoned by orochimaru drugs, you defied the very fate of Death and You did no one had ever imagined. God of Death couldn't even touch you and by a miracle you were chosen to become a warrior. A warrior who is born from his past soul and your current life emotional fragments. You maybe two as an individual but as now you are a single soul from a fusion.

And a warrior never give up against fate. If you want to love Hinata, Love her. If you wish to make each and everyone of us happy then bear the consequences of those wishes. You yourself have to make a wish. So what do you want to do.

Naruto : First is , He gave the soft kiss to the Sayuri and after taking his breath he said, with a charming smile on his face, I want to respond to confession you made that day. And my answer is Yes. From this day onwards, you are officially my girlfriend, and once we came back from this mission. I will ask your parents about our marriage. Secondly, I will have to accept Yasaka feelings also and i want you to get along with her. And I have to get stronger and at the same time prepare myself to get beaten by Hinata too. And I want to live my life here as Naruto Namikaze. Last but not the least I want to become the Strongest Shinobi this whole world had ever seen and settle down with my lovers. Yep, that will be it.

Yasaka appeared at their side and Said: That is a wonderful goal At least you have a fixed goal for now. And Sayuri you stole his first Kiss. Nothing less from you, I guess that officially makes you his legal wife and lover. And as for you, she winked at Naruto for his wonderful acting in front of Hokage, Naruto you bear some responsibility for me. Make sure to give me some attention. It doesn't matter of who you was or what is your past. To me, The one i want is to be with you for who you are. She Kissed softly on his lips and said: I may be older but please treat me well. As for family, please introduce me to your parents as your lover too.

Kurahime said in his mindscape: Nothing Less from my Daughter. Sweety I am Proud to be your mother. Come on naruto, Bring her home, we are gonna fun enjoying her sweet tails. You dominate her and show how experience you are in your sexual techniques. Bring that Uchiha Girl, I will show how great this Demon queen of Makai is perfect in making a woman out of girls.

Naruto immediately cut the link from his mindscape and thought that Kurahime is unusually excited for something like this. He then said to Yasaka: Ok I will but please prepare yourself, your mother is very excited for that kind of Stuff.

Yasaka immediately realised the intentions of her mother: Naruto, Sayuri between us. Besides my father, My mother likes to feel the body of the young girls and it seems that she hadn't done any young girls for past 12 years, she is desperate to do it even with me.

At that words even sayuri trembled a little bit, You serious about that Yasaka. And Yasaka nodded. Naruto and Kurama immediately realised that she swings both ways but her main interest aligns with young girls. Yasaka said: It is said if any fox girl get the touch or blessing from my mother, she is guaranteed to become a mother in her future.

Sayuri said: So, there are perks for bearing that humiliation. I hate to admit it but even i want to become a mother of Naruto child in the future when we all will settle down.Well I guess i am in.

Yasaka said: As far i would like to continue these talks, Sayuri i guess its time for me to request you to look after Naruto. There is a high possibility that he will remember something from his past life. And Naruto promise you will came back alive and fulfill your promise.

Naruto and Sayuri said: I will.

And Yasaka took her leave that she had look after Kunou and many other things. Minami heard every single conversation and as soon she realised that Yasaka had left, she appeared from the shadows and was hesitant because of the guilt of realising that on that night her naruto had died and because a forbidden technique was used by Nine tails, his brother is back but not the one who he remembered but a fusion b/w his current life and past life. she started sobbing and tears came from her eyes while saying....

Minami: Naruto, I am....... I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to kill you. I am sorry,........... I don't deserve to be your sister. Naruto i am sorry for doing such bad things to you.

But Naruto immediately wiped her tears and said: Hey, Don't cry. What has happened is none of your Fault Onee San You didn't kill me remember. It was me myself who choose the price to protect you. And moreover i am not angry at you Minami, you did nothing in this. It just i started dreaming myself as someone who has no parent and suddenly having all of that is like a dream from a paradise. I was hesitant of you not only because of things you have done to me,but because i was also feeling attracted by your beauty.

Minami while sobbing said: I am not beautiful Naruto. I am a horrible person who did nothing but bad things to you. I stole your limelight, attention from our parents, didn't let your wishes be fulfilled. And I eventually because of me you are in this state.

Naruto lifted her chin and said: Ne San, look in my eyes. She was hesitating but this time Naruto said: Minami Look in my eyes with a bit of possessive voice. and she finally looked in Naruto eyes. It was blue like sky and deeper like ocean blue. This change in color of Naruto eyes reminded her that the brother she used to know from her birth is no longer there. The one who is standing is a fusion of his current brother emotions and soul of his brother past life. A life she never know about.

Naruto said: Minami, what happened to me was none of your fault. What i felt during these past days is not your fault. I am not dead Minami, Not in a way I expected but I am alive. I was hesitant to speak not because i hate you, but because the feelings I should not possess in myself started to came in my heart. My attraction towards you and Naruko as a girl was also making me tremble. At one point i felt that it wrong for me to have these feelings for my sister, but now that the truth is out, I understand it now. I never had any sister in my past life, so when i saw you and Naruko, i was not actually able to recognise you as my sister but more like a girls i was getting infatuated with.

My condition and what will happen to me is not your fault. I don't know what its feels like to have a sister. I don't  knew if i can see you and Naruko as my sister in future. So please have faith in me. And promise  me you will keep this secret with yourself. Promise me Ne-San.

Minami while sobbing said: I will try to keep it.

Naruto: Sayuri thanks. It helped me. Really. Once our mission is over. I will keep my promise.

With that Sayuri left them. She knew it is not right to involve any further with them. So, she left, but her heart is now blooming like a flower. Her wishes are going to be fulfilled. Her dream to be with Naruto will be fulfilled once the mission will be over. Her freedom from the shackles of the Uchiha Clan will be soon accomplished.

Naruto Said: Onee san, Time for us to head our home.

Minami asked: Naruto, Am i worthy as a Shinobi and as your Sister?

Naruto: Onee San, you are a genius that i never become. You are a kunoichi who already become a chunin and made proud to our parents. You are skilled than me. The entire village acknowledges your skills so there is no doubt that you are a worthy shinobi. I also believe you are the most beautiful kunoichi of our village. Though my heart believes Hinata is most beautiful one. You both are princess of this village. A place where i will never reach.

And as for being a sister, I don't think for a moment that you are a bad Sister. We may have never get along but I don't hate you. That is all you need know.

Minami said: Naruto.

Naruto: Well, I guess today was a very long day for me and i want to take it easy on my mission. Well i guess i feel a bit relaxed. And moreover, i want to take this first step so i will be counting on you Nee san.

With that Naruto held her hand and took her home. Minami didn't oppose to the gesture. And  they eventually returned to their home, and for the rest naruto didn't said anything during the dinner. Naruko tried to ask Naruto a lot of things but naruto just said that its ok. Kushina eventually realised that there is something naruto is hiding again. she didn't ask but thought that minato will give her the answers. After the dinner Naruto went to his bedroom but this time, he was Alone, He wrote his diary as his hobby and the events he remembered from his past till this time. Naruto was secretly leaving the clues about his life because yes he wanted to recognised as Naruto Namikaze, at the same time he didn't want to forget who he was in his past.

When Naruto went to sleep. He was having a peaceful night. No one bothering him but at the same time he is not alone. Meanwhile while he is sleeping, Minato came back to his home and when he came, Kushina offered him the dinner, and during the dinner she asked:

Kushina: Minato what happened between Naruto and Minami.

Minato: Its nothing Kushina dear. They are fine its just they are trying to get along at their own pace.

Kushina: Minato I can tell when you are lying? Tell me what happened to our children.

Minato said: Kushina my dear, there are some secrets you better not knew about this world. What happened to Naruto is something along the secret that the universe doesn't know about.

Kushina: Minato please don't make puzzles. I hate the riddle thing you know that. i want straight and forward answers. I want to mend our bond with our son.

Minato: Dear, i know are worried but i believe its better if naruto himself will tell us about it. I only knew a portion of the truth. And trust me you won't believe what happened. It may sound cruel but nothing short of a miracle.

Kushina: Minato then tell me?

Minato: Sorry Dear. This is my promise to my Naruto. only he will tell you someday.

Kushina: Alright I will definitely ask Naruto once he will be back from his Mission.

Minato smiled. in reality he do wanted to tell it to kushina but that will either break her or make her feel guilty. Due to that he left it to Naruto himself.

But there was one person who was listening to that conversion. It was Naruko and she is now very curious of this secret. But among all the members she knew very well about Naruto hobbies and things Naruto liked. She believed that the secret will exist in the Diary her brother wrote. Ever since he started how to write, he write all his experience and events like a life story. She knew what she had to do.

Next day Naruto and Minami packed for the mission and eventually got everything ready at the front gate of their house. Before Naruto can leave Naruko decided to visit her brother room. When she entered, it was a very clean room. Just like always, Naruto kept his room clean. Things are organized and during that she looked for the diary her brother wrote and luckily it was at the same hiding place since last time. She took it with her and kept with her in an item scroll.

And Kushina asked everything regarding what naruto needed on his mission. While it was not pleasant being treated like a child but it was a nice thing . He responded yes for her mother question and eventually getting a big ok from his mother. As Naruto wished to see his little sister, said little Sister suddenly appeared in front of them and said:

Naruko: Oni san. Sorry.

Naruto: Imouto. Today is an important day for me and i thought i will not be able to see you.

Naruko: I am sorry, I went to take this charm to and give it  you.

Naruto : For me? What is this.

When Naruto opened it, he was surprised to see it. It was a custom made Kunai Three prolonged Kunai but the thing is it was something he decided to do it for himself. The style was very different from the one his father created since Naruto was aware of Boruto Fashion sense in weapon creation, he draw that shape of Kunai on a paper he wished to submit to be ordered but how come Naruko is aware of this?

Naruto : How?

Naruko: I saw you drawing it. Oni san compared to Father three pronged kunai, i liked the design very much so i made an order for you.

Naruto: You are not allowed to touch my things.

Naruko: Sorry, but you like it, huh?

Naruto: Yes. I will ignore it because today is my first mission  But next time don't enter in my room or touch my things without permission. There is something called privacy, and if you don't want me to enter in your room and take your personal things without permission, you won't do it again. Promise me.

Naruko: Ok Oni San. Onee San look after our brother no matter what. If anything happened to Oni-San, I will not forgive you no matter what.

The tone was so soft yet dangerous that everyone felt scared for a moment. And lastly she said: Oni- San, Do your best.

With those parting words naruto Left for the Mission to reach the Village Gate. Minami promised herself that she will do her best to keep Naruto Safe.

At the gate, he meet his remaining Team Members. Team 15 Shisui, Sayuri Minami and Naruto are Present. For his surprise even Kakashi was on time along with the client and Hinata. Naruto felt a bit shaking in front of presence.

Naruto: It seems you are not late this Time, Kakashi Sensei?

Kakashi said: Naruto, Your father threatened me to be on time. And moreover, i can't be late because i am not only coming as your assistance but also a bodyguard for hinata and Tazuna san.

Naruto: Bodyguard? For Hinata Hime?

Shisui elbowed Naruto when Naruto saw hinata giggled a little bit. Hinata said: Naruto, I am a clan heiress not a princess.

Sayuri spoke: But Naruto always regarded you as a princess Hime Sama. You may not recognize but entire village calls you Hyuga Princess.

Hinata said: You are newly graduated and Daughter of Konoha Leaf Police Force. Sayuri Uchiha. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Sayuri: I have been eagerly waiting to meet you this entire time. Princess. You see, I am Naruto Girlfriend and soon i will become his fiance so just a warning for you. Do not take advantage of my Naruto Kindness.

Hinata eyes twitched at that statement and said: You should not claim yourself as naruto san Fiance. It is disrespectful to your father and Clan reputation. At least you should ask your parents for the approval of this marriage.

Sayuri responded: Hime sama Unlike you, I want be freed from the shackles of my clan curse. I will carve my own destiny with my own power.

Hinata was a bit angered by Sayuri Declaration. She was aware that naruto teammate were his sister and a recently promoted Genin. But for her to be this close to Naruto didn't fit well with her.

Hinata said: That is not for you to Decide Sayuri San. You must respect your father's position since your the daughter of the Uchiha Clan Leader.

To Sayuri Simply replied: I want to make one thing clear to you Princess Hinata. If i have to, i will break any cage which is built by clan tradition and rules in order  to be with Naruto. I have no single interest in my clan. I have only dream. To be with Naruto. As long as I am alive I am his Sword and if anyone and I mean Anyone have to go through Naruto. They have to go through me.

It was soon when Kakashi entered and Spoke: It seems you are popular Naruto. As i would like this Conversation to go on, right now we have a mission to do, so Girls won't mind holding this conversion for another time.

At that Statement there was a bit of silence And hinata Said: For Now, But I would like to have a clear Interaction with You, Sayuri Uchiha.

At that Sayuri said: I will wait for that Moment. Hinata Sama.

While breaking the Silence, Naruto said: I think we should move for our Mission.

While Everyone decided to proceed with Client for their mission. There was a bit of tension in the air, Naruto gulped at the Atmosphere. And Minami looked at his brother. She was silent but her inner feelings were in turmoil. She felt the guilt and even though Naruto said that it was not her fault, she couldn't help but blame herself for this.

Shisui thought : Now things will get interesting for sure. Naruto in middle of these maiden battle. Who will win his was not his concern but the spice of threats coming from both the clan girls is getting heated. Now, the real adventure had began. Let's see how it goes.

With that they moved out of the Village. Not Knowing that an excellent Adventure is waiting for them with a lot of revelations..

To be contd............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
8.5K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...
283K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...