(HORRIBLE/OUTDATED)You Can Tr...

By RetZ8080

⚠Art not mine! ⚠ (COMPLETED) This book has a sequal to it!! WHY ARE YOU READING THIS. THIS BOOK IS HORRIBL... More

⚠WARNING ⚠
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

8.7K 261 963
By RetZ8080

"Psst, y/n."

"Psssssst."

"Y/n!"

"Ugh, what." I moan, not wanting to open my eyes. It's my day off, shouldn't I get a break?

"Alyssa and I want to binge watch horror movies."

"Then go do that, Liam."

"We don't have popcorn."

"And... You think I'm going to go get some for you?"

"Yes please."

"I hate you. "

Liam pecks me on the cheek before walking back down to Alyssa. I hate that I said if you need anything let me know. As I stretch, a stinging in my left side makes me recoil. I lift my shirt as a re-cut heart scar appears. The hell? How did I not wake up if it was re-cut? Then again, wouldn't William have woken me up? I haven't seen him in a while. Maybe I picked at it? No. Could another person have done it? It has to be William. Nobody else is as crazy as him... Right?

I grab Kop. If I don't want to talk to anyone, I take my snake. Nobody wants to mess with a 9.8 foot boa constrictor... Until they find out he wouldn't hurt anyone, other than snakes, rats, ect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kop wraps around my arm, looking around at his new surroundings. So... Popcorn, and knowing Liam, he probably wants candy cigarettes and bottlecaps. (If you had either of these, you needa be my friend <3)

As yes, finally, the isle with popcorn and candy... Aka the snack isle. As I look for the best looking brand of popcorn, a voice comes up from behind me.

"Uhm ma'am, can you take your dangerous creature someone else?"

"No?" I turn around, the woman looking at me with large eyes, holding a kids hand, and by the looks of it, the kid wants to touch Kop.

"That could hurt someone!"

"How is it affecting you though? all I'm doing is shopping with my snake."

"It could kill anyone here!"

"I wouldn't have brought him if he would. Now, if you would excuse me, I'm going to continue my shopping now. " Turning around, I can hear her get angry as she grunts a little.

"If you won't get it out of here I'll get someone to! I'm getting security!"

"K." Kop looks at the lady with curiosity, his head, tilting a little in confusion of why she looks so angry. She stomps away, on her little trip to find security.

"Heh, people are crazy," I chuckle to myself, grabbing the candy cigarettes.

"Indeed they are." A guy smiles, walking up next to me, grabbing some Swedish Fish. "Cool snake you got there by the way."

"Oh, thanks."

He looks at kop, smiling. "Boa constrictor?"

"Uh yeah, Ten years, had him since he was a baby." He stares at Kop, still holding a big smile. Okay, time to get out of here. He's starting to freak me out. "Anyways, I'm going to get going, thanks for your compliment and I'll uh-... Bye."

Walking off as fast as I can without running, his voice gets further and further. Well, there's my daily dose of weird people. Checking out, my phone goes off. Great, what does Liam possible want now?

"Hello?"

"Heyyy Candy corn, we need one more thing, if you can go get it."

I sigh before answering. "What?"

"Alyssa wants some fredbear pizza. "

"Ughhhhh fine. I better get money though."

"Sure, I can spare twenty dollars."

I hang up, not waiting to say goodbye and pay for my stuff. I really, truly hope Afton doesn't see me. He usually makes my day horrible. Probably the reason why I've been so happy the past days. I haven't seen William.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming into Fredbears makes me frown. Kop looks around, still wrapped around my arm. A few kids look over to Kop and point him out to other children and adults. an adult gets up, angered, and stomps off to the hallway. Great they're going to get Henry because I have a quote on quote 'dangerous creature' with me.

Walking up to the counter, A mean looking lady stands, on her phone.

"Hello." I smile, trying to be as friendly as possible in able to get out of this place as quick as I can.

"Hey, welcome to Fredbears Family Diner, how can I take your order." She looks up, clearly not happy to be there.

"I'll just take a large pepperoni pizza please. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Okay then. Be right back, snake lady." She walks back into the kitchen and I place the money on the table. She's not the nicest and I support that. More and more children start to point Kop out. I brought Kop out so nobody would bother me... Not to get famous.

"Oh, what's this?"

No.

"The dangerous snake holder?"

I do not want my day to get any worse than it is.

"Hello... William." Forcing a smile, I turn around, showing Kop. His eyes become wide as he spots Kop on my arm.

"So, it's true?"

"How the hell did you not see his tank any time you came into my house?"

"I wasn't looking out for snakes." He puts his arm out, "can I hold it?"

"No." I pull Kop away.

"But, why?"

"Either one, he'll hurt you and two, you might hurt him."

"Aww, that's sweet. You care if I get hurt." I swear does this man ever get off my nerves?

"Just let me get my pizza and get out of here, rat man. I am not up for your little game."

"The customers are worried about this snake so we're gonna have to go into my office and talk about it. "

My eye twitches in annoyance. "No. I am getting my pizza and getting out of here. You can not stop me." As if right on cue, my pizza is ready. Grabbing it, I rush past William, successfully making it to my car without any problems. Today has been horrible. Absolutely horrible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n!" Liam shouts as he gets up and helps grabbing the pizza box.

"I hate both of you."

"We love you too." Alyssa takes the candy cigarettes and sits down on the couch as I put kop away. Before I can sit down with Alyssa and watch movies with them, my phone notification goes off. Oh, great.

RatMan🐀: okay, that was rude. I needed help.

Y/n: you never need help so that is frightening.

RatMan🐀: It's about Chris.

Y/n: oh great, did he die or something?

RatMan🐀: no of course not! His birthday is soon and I need you to control it because I'm training someone to use springBonnie that afternoon.

Y/n: how much do I get paid?

RatMan🐀: not everything's about money y/n.

Y/n: If I'm doing something for you, of course Its about money.

Ratman🐀: 10 an hour.

Y/n: 25 and you got yourself a deal.

Ratman🐀: I don't know if I can do that.

Y/n: then I don't know if I can make it to the party.

RatMan🐀: fine. It's 12 am, Friday.

Y/n: so, two days away? Alright.

Without waiting for a response, I shut my phone down and sit next to Liam on the couch.

"I thought you weren't going to watch with us." Liam wonders, grabbing a piece of pizza.

"I need a break from reality."

"Oh, okay well, I found this at the door." He brings out the horrible... Nasty... Disgusting spring Bonnie Plush. I take it and set it on the floor, out of my vision. No. I hate that thing so much.

As Nightmare on Elm Street starts, I settle in and take a deep breath. Tomorrow is another day.

(See what I did there? oh- you did? Okay....

1k reads!? You guys are amazing! Thank you so much!)

Also...

You lookin smexy today reader ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
277K 7.6K 21
We all know the story of the Once-ler. Nice guy, made a successful thing, then he got too greedy and he lost everything. The question is, how did tha...
2.1K 302 11
[PLAGIAT JAUH²] menceritakan seorang gadis cantik yang baru saja pindah ke Manhattan NY untuk berkuliah di salah satu universitas disana melalui beas...