๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Mr. and Mrs.

743 32 134
By k-kirstein

I'm so excited for this chapter, I don't know much about how this works. But by visuals please don't judge me. Enjoy~
_________________________________

To put it simply, you were stressed and nervous out for a whole week.

You had a reason to be all of the above.

It wasn't just any week like taking Eri to school and going out to small places as a family. Oh god no.

Today was the day that your family was going to expand in trust and love. It was the day that you had always dreamed of as a little girl.

Now that is was here, you were a frantic young adult filled with nervousness.

It was the day of the wedding. Your wedding.

"Holy crap, I'm going to be married today." You whispered to yourself laying in bed.

You couldn't sleep last night, or the night before. It wasn't the pressure of the wedding, it was thinking that you would act stupidly.

Thinking that, Kai would just quit it then and there, leaving you alone again. Throwing it all away, it made you worry a lot.

You drifted back down to Earth from all the negative thoughts when a pair of arms squeezed tight around your waist.

"Mmm you're getting married to me." The raspy morning voice of Kai reminded you in your ear again.

You felt his hot lips kiss your ear and trail down to your neck. "Are you, sure you want to do this Kai? With me?" You asked leaning into his warm touch.

Kai became slightly confused. "What do you mean this? The wedding, the new life?" He asked, you felt his finger play with your engagement ring.

That was also coming off and being replaced today.

You let out a sad sigh, Kai knew that sigh by heart. "I just- I still can't believe this is going to happen. My mind hasn't stopped moving and my heart hasn't stopped loving you. I'm worried that, you'll leave me too soon." You turned around to face Kai.

Well, your face collapsed on his hard chest as your nose released small sniffles.

Kai heard your pain and understood it, also becoming emotional. He lifted up your chin to see your glossy eyes.

"Oh my love, there's no need to worry. There's not a reason for you to cry. I proposed to you knowing that I would want to be with you my entire life. I say it everyday, I love you. Nothing will change that." He sweetly smiled and kissed your lips softly.

You melted giggling into his touch and kissed back passionately. Kai smirked seeing your boldness and pulled you the closest you two could be in the shared bed.

"I love you too." You opened your mouth letting his wet muscle slip in and explore your wet cavern.

Kai groaned feeling your hand go up in his messy brown hair and twist locks in your fingers.

His slender hand went down on the small of your back to your ass. Kai nibbled on your tongue and squeezed the part his hand was holding.

You released a moan making him want more of you. "My fiancée, less than twenty four hours my soon wife." He let your mouths both rest from the kiss to catch air.

Kai's warm mouth went to your chin to huskily breathe on it. He lifted your waist up a bit so you would be taller than him laying down.

"God, I love you. I can't wait for the wedding and honeymoon I have planned later, a very little amount of later. This is real life my love." Kai whispered beginning to suck on your neck.

You let out quiet moans with shut eyes as you felt his tongue preform moves and swirl around your neck.

It hit you feeling Kai suck on your neck harder. "K-Kai we can't be doing this now. I don't want to have a bruised neck on our wedding." You told his pressing on his hard built chest.

His muscles grew during his job of cleaning and lifting heavy things up.

Kai licked your neck once more before pulling away to lie his forehead on yours.

"My love, that's why you have makeup. Not that you need any cosmetics to make you any more beautiful than you already are." He rubbed your noses together.

You laughed softly kissing him. "You know just how to make me swoon." You spoke softly nuzzling closer.

"That's exactly why you're marrying me, because you do just the same Y/n. I didn't leave lots of hickeys, just two dark ones." He chuckled with a playful glint in his golden yellow eyes.

It made you roll your eyes and push against his chest. Kai let out a hiss at your sudden attack.

"I don't know how to make you stop." You scrunched your nose at him going to sit up.

Kai had an advantage with his hands loosely around your waist. He tilted his head acting cute.

"No you're not going to make me stop, I love you." He kissed your stomach as you paused sitting up.

Another person, or barley even half of a grown person, yelled.

"Dada!" Yuki yelled and threw her empty bottle at Kai's head. "Jesus first mommy then you little baby? I think you got her attitude." Kai said at the giggling Yuki.

"Aww look my baby girl is awake! How'd you sleep baby?" You ripped from Kai's grip and went towards Yuki's crib.

Kai glared at his little girl who was bouncing in her crib waiting for her to pick you up.

"Rawr ba do dada!" Kai got another bottle thrown at his head from Hajime who was also up and going.

"You bad little babies. I can't hate you can I?" Kai chuckled getting up and changing his mood.

"Nope." You laughed holding a chubby Yuki in your hands. "Dada do gaa goo bo!" Yuki went crazy in your arms and smacked Kai with happiness as he picked Hajime up.

Hajime gasped with excitement seeing you a little lower from the height difference. "Mama do ya goo!" Hajime giggled moving around in Kai's arms.

"Hi my little baby boy! Did you hit daddy too?" You laughed caressing his chubby cheek as he spit with drool falling.

"Pow do ba dada rawr goo!" Hajime yelled in his arms with a deeper voice than Yuki's. "Mama do ba ha ga no!" Yuki hugged you by your neck.

You laughed seeing your two hyper twins.

"This is another reason why I love you so much. I would never randomly have babies, and for these, I stayed with their mother. We made these with our many wonderful nights, and I'll relive it again with only you." Kai kissed your lips again.

You kissed back with Yuki and Hajime glaring and spitting at each other.

"Hi Yuki and Hajime, silly chubby babies! Hi- ew mommy and daddy!" You heard Eri make fake gagging noises.

You pulled away hearing your older daughter, whom you actually thought was ready to vomit.

"Eri are you okay sweetheart?! Let's go to the bathroom hurry before it spills!" You fixed Yuki in your arms and hurried towards Eri.

Her red eyes widened and she giggled. "No mommy I'm okay! It's just because you and daddy were kissing!" Eri laughed uncontrollably and it passed to the babies.

"Mama go gaa boo!" Hajime and Yuki crazily bounced up and down. "Oh my goodness you scared me little nugget. Now I'm going to give you kisses! Rawr!" You said giving Eri many smooches.

"Rawr!" Hajime knew that word like his best already.

Kai laughed seeing you with his girls, you included.

"Good morning my princess. You'll have to get used to that because it's going to happen more often today, and the next days." Kai spoke and Eri skipped to him.

Yuki sniffled to follow her sister and complained, you knowing your baby girl like the back of your hand.

"Huh why daddy? Is it today?! The day nana told me about with our family?! Is it the wedding for you and mommy?!" Eri bombed him with so many questions, more excited with each coming one.

Kai chuckled and you softly smiled at your daughter that was bursting with excitement.

"You're a very smart girl Eri, I'm so proud you remembered." Kai smiled letting Hajime crawl around.

"Mama mm ba goo!" Yuki yelled leaning to the floor where Hajime was already going crazy. You placed her down slowly as the babies chased each other.

"I'm proud it's finally here for you and mommy to love each other more! Auntie S/n said I can wear a pretty white dress and throw flowers!" Eri jumped up and down.

Your phone rang on the counter and you saw a message pop up.

'Bestie Keigo 🐤'
Hey I won't be able to make it today to your wedding. I came across your mom the other day and she invited me, she's really nice like you! I have stacks of work but early congratulations Y/n!

The text message read. You were already on the glossy side getting ready to cry at his words.

Then, your phone rang and you immediately saw the contact name. 'S/n'.

"Well my little Eri, it won't be long before you get to throw flowers." You spoke to her, Kai's golden yellow orbs widened and Hajime farted.

You answered the call. "Y/n we finished our setting up! We need the family, groom, and bride to come so we can all get you ready. Hari's driving me there." S/n spoke and you heard his laugh.

"Yeah tell Kai to get his ass up from bed, he's a heavy sleeper. Y/n I'm still praying for you." He joked causing you to laugh.

Worry and nervousness started to nibble at you everywhere again knowing with each time a number went by on the clock, it got.

"O-okay. We'll start going, do we need to bring anything?" You asked with a shaky breath.

"Nope not one single thing, we have all the stuff back behind the scenes. Get your babies things and we're out. Bye sis!" S/n spoke happily and you heard a chuckle from Hari before she clicked.

"It's going to start." You said with a nervous smile on turning to Kai who held both babies and a happy smiling Eri.

"I'll get the basket nana gave me to use!" Eri ran to her room. He felt Kai in front of you with your eyes closed.

"What is it?" You asked opening them to see your babies giggling. "Mama boop ah!" They both patted your head.

"Let's go my love, I'll get the babies' things together. You just rest while their driving over here." Kai kissed your forehead and went to get everything set.

"How did I end up with such a man." You smiled also getting some things ready.

You couldn't stay still.

______________

You really couldn't stay still.

"Y/n stop going back in forth in that robe if that's what's you want to wear for your wedding. I'm getting dizzy just seeing it." Your mother sighed getting the iron ready to do your hair.

You were pacing around in a silk robe with flats on. Your hair was held up weirdly and your makeup was already half done, just the foundation base.

Everyone was already dressed and ready for the wedding.

"Y/n don't bite your nails I painted them!" Your sister yelled as she saw it going to your mouth.

"Ugh help me! My body won't stop moving!" You complained having a mental breakdown.

Kaito had brought your dress in and saw your face. "Oh Y/n honey, don't worry. You'll be fine, as long as you get ready." Kaito hugged you calming your heart down.

You took a deep breath and let it out. "Okay I'll try to stay calm." You smiled looking at your very unorganized self.

"Great! Time for makeup hair and then dressing up! I bought some white lingerie for you since Kai told me his plans. Let's go chop chop time is ticking!" S/n smirked at you for a split second, making you freeze as they pulled you to sit.

It took four hours, just for makeup and hair. You were putting your wedding dress on that fit perfectly.

"Alright now turn so I can put the veil." Your mother said instructions. "And place your leg here so I can put the garter on your thigh." S/n said with the little lingerie piece.

You did as they said and turned to the mirror, finally seeing yourself.

In a beautiful simple yet elegant wedding dress. Your natural makeup with a nice hair do hidden by the veil. Your heels were covering but they were shining.

You felt, amazing.

"My baby, I'm so proud." Your mother spoke in a cracked voice holding you. "Don't cry right now." You said fanning your own eyes.

There was a knock on the door.

"If the bells are starting to ring, does that mean that it's time?" You heard your Uncle Levi's voice.

The ladies eyes widened. "Yes we need to go! You can't be late! Or us!" The girls rushed you out.

The door opened with you holding the purple styled bouquet. Your Uncle Levi saw you and warmly smiled.

"How wonderful you are Y/n, there's many waiting. Shall we go?" He asked giving you his arm.

You laughed and fixed your arm oh his. "We shall." You spoke feeling confident.

"Mommy! You look pretty! Look Yuki and Hajime!" Eri came dressed as the flower girl. You smiled and laughed seeing your babies dressed up in a wagon, Hari was pulling it.

"You look great Y/n." He smiled and S/n came in.

"Let's get going in order we don't want to keep everyone waiting, even if it's a minor amount! Come on bride, time to see the moment!" Your sister smiled walking up to Hari and kissing his cheek.

Your perfect makeup done face gleamed. "So it's going to be the two friends and the two sisters." You laughed as your mother fixed your dress at the end.

"Expect ones moving faster and shes getting married right now. Come on Y/n!" S/n said and Hari laughed as everyone got in place.

The maid of honor and best man went out of the small curtain, followed by a little more people. Eri came out and threw lavender purple petals, Kai smiled seeing his smiling daughter.

Your mother stepped out pulling Yuki and Hajime as they sat nicely with chubby cheeks. Kai smiled seeing them laugh with his mother trying to calm them down.

"Are you ready Y/n?" Levi asked feeling you squeeze on his arm. "I-I'm ready." You spoke growing up the courage again.

"You'll do fine." He reassured you as the little little song sounded. You heard moving as everyone stood up to turn towards the opening.

It was time.

Kai was the one growing nervous and pulled on his tie. "You'll do fine man, relax." Hari whispered trying to calm him down.

"Easy for you to say. I hope everything goes smoothly for- holy crap." Kai's sentence stopped as the curtains lifted revealing you with Levi.

You looked so beautiful to him. You smiled seeing his shocked state and walked down the aisle. You held the flowers right seeing some thrown on the floor by Eri.

You took your final step in your heels standing in front of the gazebo with Kai and the priest.

"Take care of her." Levi spoke sternly giving your hand to Kai. "I will." He responded gently taking your hand.

Kai lifted you up on the two stairs and you stood in front of him holding both hands together.

The music stopped as everyone took a seat. M/n had already began to tear up.

"Today, we welcome to bring together this man and this women in holy matrimony. Y/n L/n and Kai Chisaki, both different souls and hearts finally being able to be connected as one on this wedding day." The priest spoke as you looked into Kai's soft golden yellow eyes.

"Miss Y/n, would you like to say your vows to Kai?" He asked looking towards you.

You nodded and inhaled a deep breath, you felt S/n supporting you from behind.

"Kai Chisaki, when I first met you, I never thought I would see you as a potential lover as you had given me the job. Every thing you did, I soon realized that I loved you, I was falling inevitably. The more I went to learn more about you and get closer to your daughter, who is now also mines, I grew to love you both. I grew to hope that I would start a family with you." You said with eyes growing watery and wiping the tears gently in attempt to not mess up your makeup.

"Just like a little girl I imagined this day would come, but I never thought it would be with someone like me. Someone that also has flaws and loves me for being myself. I'm so glad you felt the same way and took me into your life willingly." You said with sobs wanting to spill.

"I trusted you enough and still do, for you and I two soon have two babies of our own along with Eri. That same day you proposed, I always think I'm dreaming because it's so surreal. With you I found my reason to live again, I found a person I love so much. Thank you Kai." You squeezed his hand looking up so the tears would slip back in.

Kai was staring at you in amazement, also growing emotional from your words.

"Wonderful. Now your vows Mister Kai." The president smiled and turned to Kai.

He blinked realizing it was his turn. "Right let me just take this out." He pulled a small note out of his pocket.

You laughed seeing him open it up. "What I forget these kinds of things." He said causing everyone to laugh in the atmosphere.

"Y/n L/n, where do I start. You alone since you walked in, changed my entire life. You were a curious babysitter, and made Eri happy for the first time. I had been interested in you the moment you tried to boss me around, which you do everyday now." He read from the paper making you and everyone laugh.

"I knew you were the perfect person for me. You were amazing inside and out. Such a beautiful personality as was your appearance. You impacted my heart to finally feel emotion, and then there I knew I loved you." He spoke as you felt teary eyed again.

"I hoped that Y/n would have the same feelings, and she did. You didn't care about my past or doings, you actually loved me because I was myself. I proposed to you, and when you told me news about our twins, I couldn't have been more happier. I love you much more." Kai put the note away and held your hands again.

"Ring master would you bring fourth the rings?" The priest called Vovok who held the rings in a matching black tuxedo like Kai.

You took Kai's ring and Kai took yours.

"Repeat after me Y/n and Kai." The priest stated and you two listened.

"With this ring, your heart will always be full. With these hands I will guide you. With this love, we will experience a journey together." You both repeated.

Kai slipped your diamond ring on your finger and you slipped his silver ring on his.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He spoke and Kai smiled with you lightly laughing.

He grabbed your cheek and lifted your lips to his softly kissing each other as cheers erupted.

Kai pulled away and held your hand. "Shall we go Y/n Chisaki?" Kai asked. "Alright Kai Chisaki." You laughed and held your dress walking down the aisle together.

"Mama! Dada!" Yuki and Hajime yelled as you would see them later.

Married.
__________

"Everybody welcome the newly weds! Y/n and Kai Chisaki!" The DJ, surprisingly Joi, yelled as the spotlight was on you two walking in.

You laughed as Kai spinner you around in your white dress on the dance floor. He dipped you down and gave you a kiss as everyone let out whistles.

"Congratulations!" Your sister came up and gave you a huge hug. "Thank you." You laughed hugging back as Hari patted Kai.

"I heard you're with S/n." Kai smirked at Hari. "Yeah but today's about you two." Hari patted him on the back.

The two backed away holding each other's hands as the kids ran up.

"So this is your wedding mommy?! You chose my colors?!" Eri hugged your puffy dress. "Of course my baby, I loved them." You kissed her cheek as her friends smiled.

They were all invited. "Let's go to play tag!" Hinata yelled beginning to lead the way.

Eri waved away and ran with her flats and bouncing dress. Kageyama stayed behind a bit.

"Miss Y/n and Mister Kai, you both look really cool." He smiled with a little blush at you. "Thank you Kageyama." You squished his cheek as he ran off to play tag.

Your mother and Kaito came up holding your babies.

"My babies! I missed holding you!" You took Hajime who was holding his hands out and twirled in your dress with him.

Yuki went with Kai who kissed her forehead and danced with her.

"And our babies left the nest." Kaito and M/n wiped their tears away with a tissue they saved.

"Alright time for the groom to take the garter off his bride and throw the bouquet!" Hari yelled placing a chair in the middle.

You both gave the babies back as Kai took your hand and led you to the fancy seat.

He placed you down and put one knee to the ground as everyone saw. "What are you doing?" You asked not understanding.

"Taking the piece of lingerie off you with my teeth." Kai smirked and slightly lifted your dress. "Wait do I just go in like this?" He asked the crowd with a confused expression holding your heel.

The laughed and nodded with claps. Kai shrugged and put all of his head inside your white dress.

"Damn sexy inside." You heard him whisper and bite the cloth on your thigh. "Kai!" You yelled at him earning laughs.

He got out from under your dress and in his mouth was the lace on your thigh.

"Men and ladies line up!" Joi yelled as everyone went to the dance floor.

You and Kai turned away to throw the garter and bouquet.

"One. Two. Three!" You both yelled throwing the items back.

S/n caught your bouquet and Hari caught the garter that was once on your leg.

"Well we know who's planning that wedding." You yelled and saw her blush hiding herself with Hari.

"Alright time to pin money on the bride and groom before their first dance!" Joi yelled again playing more hype music.

"Yay more for diapers." Kai sighed and turned to his babies who were drinking their bottles. The people laughed over again getting their money onto your clothes.

After collecting the large amounts of cash, you and Kai were the center of attention again. "Time for the bride and grooms first married dance, step on the floor!" The DJ said as Kai pulled you from your little shared area.

Kai placed his hand around your waist and you placed one on his shoulder as the others linked. He pulled you close as a slow song played.

"How are you enjoying this my beautiful wife?" Kai asked giving you a kiss. "I'm fine with all the stares as long as I'm with you my husband." You smiled not stepping on him this time.

Kai was in pure happiness seeing you in an elegant dress, you were in an amazing state seeing him in a tuxedo.

Holding hands that held the linked rings. You kissed each other more as the DJ called out.

"If any couples want to join them on the floor everyone welcome to join!" He played peppier music again.

"Do the wap dance Y/n!" S/n yelled next to Hari who chuckled. "You do it!" You yelled back at her.

Hajime and Yuki ran fast towards you and Kai pulling on you and Kai.

"Awww my babies let's all dance." You picked Yuki up as Kai took Hajime. Eri came out of breath and saw you dancing.

"Yay me too!" She grinned and went crazy playing with your dress and dancing. Kai kissed you as you all freestyle danced on the floor.

You danced with Hari and your Uncle Levi, Kai danced with his mother and your mother. It was an amazing time at the dance floor.

It was cake cutting time. The cake was very simple yet very well done.

You and Kai held the knife at the same time and cut a piece for your self's.

Grabbing a piece with the fork you turned to the little kids and winked. Kai was placed the fork down as you smashed a piece to his mouth.

"Hey!" He said full of frosting all over his mouth. You had cake all over your hands and shoved it on more.

"Don't play dirty." Kai chuckled and got frosting to put on your nose, then kiss you with the remaining he had. "My makeup!" You yelled looking the same now.

"It tastes good though might as well." Kai said taking the fork and feeding you instead.

After eating the cake and more food. You and Kai did more dancing to the point you had to take your shoes off, the heels didn't work.

All night was a blast, and it was just getting started there with family.

It was time to depart from the wedding hall and head to your secret honeymoon Kai never said anything about.

He opened the door to the expensive black car you stepped into. "Mommy and daddy you're leaving?" Eri pouted seeing you leave.

"We'll be back my baby okay?" You told her kissing her cheek. "Daddy and mommy just need some alone time. You can stay with nana and grandma." S/n held Hajime with Hari winking at you two.

Kai smiled kindly. "Thank you for coming everyone." He waved and went around the other side. "Bye see you later! Have fun!" S/n yelled with a whistle from Hari.

"Go newlyweds!" Your mother yelled making a sleepy Yuki wave goodbye.

Kai sat in the drivers seat and drove away. "You didn't drink Kai?" You asked remembering him sip your wine.

"Not as much as you did my love." He chuckled remembering your dancing all around. "Mm I did drink more." You smiled fixing your dress to not take up space.

"Stupid thing." You cursed trying to get it away in case it moved something. "Don't worry my love, I'll zip it off right now." Kai chuckled feeling your thigh underneath it.

"Oh you're still naughty Kai." You smirked at him with a bit of smudged lipstick from his earlier kisses.

"Don't act innocent either, I saw that drunk side of you too Y/n." He squeezed your upper thigh, close to that area.

You moaned lightly, turning him on.

"God I can't wait to fuck you over and over again Mrs. Chisaki." He smirked touching you with eyes on the road.

"Please I want it hard Mr. Chisaki." You bit your lip turning Kai on even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.9K 9
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด ษชษขษชสŸแด€ษดแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡แด‹แดœ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แด€ สŸษชแด‹ษชษดษข แด›แด แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษขสœแด›๊œฑ แด˜ส€แด‡แด…แด‡แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดส€ โœจCOMPLETED โœจ 16+ ----------------------------------------------------------- สธแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰สณแต‰...
114K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
127K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
126K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...