I don't even know your name

By Anastasianoor

Shawn Mendes the pop sensation has everything in his life which he has dreamt of. He is heartthrob, rich, fam... More

Prince of Pop
Shining star🌟
Flashback
A Little more wait
Belong to Music
Keeping my distance
Falling all in you
Ruin
Healing heart
Pride over Love (Part 1)
Pride over Love (Part 2)
We were made to break💔
Perfectly Wrong
No reason to stay (Part-1)
No reason to stay (Part-2)
New Beginnings
Only Friends
Time is the best medicine
Must be Love
Friend Game (Part-1)
Friend Game (Part-2)
Broken
Night In the Club
Courage
Always Been You (Part-1)
Always Been You (Part-2)
Moms know
Questions
Piece Of You
Can't Let Go
Finally We Met (Part-1)
Finally We Met (Part-2)
Beauty In Love❤️

Song for you

244 20 0
By Anastasianoor

"I'm willing Andrew, how many times I've to assure you" Shawn told Andrew who was sitting there with a flat expression of disbelief on his face. Shawn had just told him that he was willing to release his song but Andrew thought he was saying it in anger as it was impossible to persuade him for doing something he refused to do once.

"I mean I was hopeful that you'll agree but you'll agree that quick, I wasn't expecting that" Andrew said.

"Well next time, you should better have nerves to ask by yourself instead of using my friends, I'll never tolerate this again, you're my manager..come on man" He replied playing with a glass ball placed on the table in front of Andrew.

"I wish you'll remember this forever, that I'm your manager and you've to obey me for your successful career" Andrew said dramatically.

"I did obey you, that's why I'm here..you know that Hun" He said with grin.

"Yeah of course, now tell me what made you willing to release the song" Andrew couldn't hold his curiosity.

"My heart" He replied plainly.

"Your heart" Andrew huffed.

"What's funny about that" Shawn asked with annoyed look.

"No nothing..ok" Andrew replied and then both started talking about various projects of Shawn ahead.

.............................

Straightening her legs Camila rolled on her bed to face the window. It was 12 am of the night and she couldn't help but think about Shawn. Last time she saw him was on party and it was 2 weeks before. She wondered if Shawn really wanted to get friends with her and if that's the case then why he hadn't contacted her. She wanted to deny it but the fact was that she couldn't get him out of her mind. She was desperate to talk to him and see him again. Head full of thoughts, clutching her phone in hands, she was daring herself to text Shawn. She opened his number and thought what to write.

"No Camila you are such a stupid" She said to herself and shut her phone. If he really wanted her to be friends with her then he should've texted by himself, she thought. She rolled again on her bed and now her back was facing the window, trying to get a sleep but all she could think was of Shawn on closing her eyes. Fighting with herself, she mustered up the courage and texted him "Hi". The moment she pressed the send, she sat up on the bed, eyes fixed on the phone, waiting for the reply. 5 minutes passed and there was no reply. She checked her phone again for the last time and then deleted the text.

"How stupid you are to text first, he don't care about you Camila" She said to herself in frustration. She put the phone on the side table and as soon as she was about to lye down, her phone beeped. She quickly grabbed her phone, expecting a text from Shawn but disappointment took over her face when she saw Emily's name on display. She texted her the same "Hi". She thought it would be a good distraction from Shawn, so they started texting each other, talking about their old school memories.

"How did you get in this music business" Emily.

"I don't know, it was luck you can say and then I was offered señorita out of nowhere" Camila.

"Oh with Shawn Mendes" Emily.

"Yah" Camila.

She wrote thinking of how she texted her to get distracted but he somehow managed to come in between their conversation.

"He's really a hot guy" Emily.

"Who? Shawn. Yah" Camila.

She rolled her eyes groaning while texting.

"I've heard about a scandal between you both, if it was real or just for pr" Emily.

"Yah it was just for pr" Camila.

She replied wanted to end the conversation by any mean.

"Right, you know being in the same business, I know about that kind of stuff;-)" Emily.

"Yah, Emily I think I should get to sleep now. Talk to you later. Goodnight❤️" Camila.

"Goodnight❤️" Emily.

Camila turned her phone off and shut her eyes, trying to sleep.

..............................

Shawn got out of the shower, rubbing his hair with the towel. He dropped the towel on his bed and moved towards the dressing table. Grabbing a watch from there, he tied it on his left wrist, then picking the t- shirt from the nearby chair, he shoved it on his head.

He moved towards the bedside where his coffee mug was placed, he picked it up along with his phone. Sipping his coffee, he opened his phone and the first thing that caught his eyes was a text from Camila. He hurriedly open it to see This message was deleted over there. His stomach twisted in several knots while thinking about what could be the text about. He scolded himself for sleeping at 12 am and not being able to see her text. Sitting there, he forgot his coffee was turning cold, all he could think was, how to know why she texted and then deleted the text. The only possible solution he understood was to text her back and ask her out about the matter. But at the end he decided, it was better to call her instead of texting.

"Shawn, what happened" Camila on the other side spoke, as soon as she received the call.

"Nothing, did I disturb you" He asked.

"No I was actually heading up for a studio" She replied.

"Oh..I actually called you to ask about the text you've sent last night..If it was something important" He asked with hesitancy clear in his voice.

"It wasn't important, actually...I wanted to send some pictures from the shoot to Roger but accidentally, I sent it to you, so don't worry about that" She said the first excuse came in her mind.

"Alright" He said in disappointment.

"Are you free, I mean after your studio session, Can we meet somewhere" He finally asked.

"Yeah..I'm free" She responded as she was waiting for him to ask her.

"Good, then I'll text you the place" He said in excitement.

"Right, ok bye"

"Bye take care" He said and shut his phone. A big smile on his face was evidence of how happy he was feeling in that moment.

"It's going to be good day, Mendes" He said to himself and sipped his coffee but made a bitter face after tasting the cold flavour, he moved the cup aside, picked his phone calling room service and ordered his breakfast.

...............................

Shawn moved his phone screen up and down for the 3rd time in a minute. Looking around, most of the people were looking at him which made it awkward for him to look at them back. Being famous wasn't an easy task, you would be in public eye for your whole life. Where were you going, what were you eating or who were you meeting it was nearly impossible to hide the truth except when you'd take the extreme measures. Like booking the entire hotel for meeting one person, that was going on in Shawn's mind. He was anxious to comfortably talk with Camila in public place but he couldn't help it as they weren't in that intimate relationship to meet in private. With a little gratefulness, a smile peeked at Shawn's lips as he saw Camila at the entrance of the cafe. He quickly moved from his chair and waved his hand towards her forgetting that he's still being watched by several people but that girl had that special affect on him.

"Hi" Camila said while giving him a slight hug before Shawn pushed the chair to offer her a seat like a gentleman he was.

"I hope I didn't make you wait so long" She said after taking her seat.

"No...actually I can wait for my whole life for you, these were just few minutes" He replied shyly looking at the table, so untypical for the guy like Shawn.

"That was cheesy" She replied jokingly.

"Maybe for you but I'm completely fine with it, if it's cheesy" He replied with a smirk now looking at Camila.

"What will you order?" He asked.

"Nothing much, just a cup of coffee" She replied and Shawn called the waiter for their order.

"So what's up, why you wanna meet" Camila asked.

"I just wanted to see you, talk to you, that's it" He replied.

"Ok then talk about something" She said.

"Mila" He sighed. "You know everything now and I'm little bit fearless but still nervous, it happens whenever I am around you" He told her.

"Nervous for what" She asked softly.

"Nervous for saying something wrong which will make you angry, I don't want to lose whatever we are left with" He said and then become quite as waiter approached to serve the order.

"Even if it's only being friends" She said after waiter left.

"Hun?" He looked at her.

"I mean whatever happened we are just barely left with a friendship" She added.

"Oh yeah totally, I'm okay with it, atleast I'll get to see you..." He shrugged.

"So if I'd have a boyfriend you'll be fine with it" She asked.

"Yeah" He paused and then continued "As long as you are happy I'm happy with it" thinking of he might regret his own words.

"Shawn" She smiled at him and his heart suddenly filled with happiness. "I love this new change in you...less egoistic" She said with a grin.

"Well love makes you to do things you've never thought of" He replied smiling back.

"Great!" She said looking down at her coffee.

"I might send you a gift very soon" He told her.

"What kinda gift" She asked after taking a sip from her cup.

"What could be the best gift you can receive from a singer?" He asked.

"A song?" She said with a doubt.

"You are so smart Mila" He told her with a smirk.

"Come on tell me you are writing a song for me?" She asked in desperation.

"You'll see, it's a surprise" He told her and didn't tell her anything else.

.....................................

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.2K 62
The boxing trainer by a profession for everyone but his real profession wasn't known to anyone, even his close friends. His harsh childhood and early...
8.1K 465 42
When Manuel Mendes wanted to spend rest of his life on an Island with his wife, he appointed his one and only son as CEO of Maple Cooperation. Shawn...
You and I By j

Fanfiction

36.4K 1.8K 35
Ahh, Shawn Mendes. UCLA's most known student throughout campus, not only because of his amazing hockey playing skills for the school, but also for hi...
14.1K 1.1K 20
He's loved her from afar since he first laid eyes on her, she's thought about him everyday since the day they met. An indecent proposal between frie...