It's You (Supercorp)

By supercorp_arrowverse

Lena Luthor wasn't the most fortunate woman in National City. Neither was Supergirl. After a lot of awkward g... More

The CEO
The Gay Bar
Blackmail
Closer
Forget About It
Control
Take Me To Church
Leave Me (Not)
Crossfires
Forgiving, or Not?
The Interview
Jealousy
Making Amends (And Bending Metal)
A/N
Truth
The Cat's Outta The Bag
NEW STORY UP
Planetary Disscussions
Other Worldly Aspects
Needs You
Bewed?
Holy...
The Death of a Super
DONT KILL ME!
El Mayarah
I love you
Thanksgiving
A/N
All Good Things Have An End
The Gala
Come Back Home...
Silence
And In My Arms, She Lies
Tensions
Count Me In, Jerkwad!
Lena's Birthday
Perfectly Imperfect
Pranksters 101
Evil, I Tell You. Evil.
Oh, Jealousy...
Here We Go Again...
Here We Go Again... Pt 2
Perfectly Wrong...
Running Home To You...
It's A Compromise
Day Two
Please Don't Go
The Time of the Year
Christmas Eve
And Here's To All (SNEAK PEEK)
Anytime, Mom. (And Here's To All)
Bleach
live chat:)
Kennedy
Niece?
The Challenge (Pt. 1)
The Challenge (Pt 2)
The Challenge (Pt 3)
The Hero and the Sword
SEQUEL

Sorry Is All I Can Say

4.2K 102 43
By supercorp_arrowverse

Kara

('~ ~ ~' means dream! get used to this! and if it suddenly goes into this kind of form then kara/whoever is dreaming is actually saying it or the action is happening in their physical body and in their dream!)

~ ~ ~

Looking around me, I saw many things. Many things, including my father. Zor-El. He was floating... his eyes were open. They looked dead. With no light in his eyes as I had recalled from when I was living on Krypton, he looked dead.

He started to speak, "You left me, Kara. You let me rot here! You aren't strong enough. You aren't fit to wear our family's coat of arms! You're a fraud, Kara. You're no hero. You... are nothing. You are nothing to me. Nothing to Alura. Nothing to Astra, and nothing to Kal-El. You should have died with Krypton."

"Please, dad... you don't mean that... you don't," I whimpered.

He laughed. A maniacal laugh. He sneered, "Oh, I mean it. I hate you. You're no daughter to me or Alura. You mean nothing to me." He moved closer to me, holding a shiv made of Kryptonite. I whimpered.

"You're nothing."

He plunged the dagger into my stomach once. I screamed, shaking, and flinching. He dug the dagger into my side once this time, as I screamed again.

"Please stop!" I shouted. He just laughed again, stabbing me over and over again, as I screamed louder.

~ ~ ~

I felt myself being shaken awake and arms wrapped around me. I pushed them away, scooting away from them quickly. A light was turned on and I saw Lena looking at me concerned.

Maggie was in the room, and she shared a look with my girlfriend. Tears rolled down my cheeks, and Lena made a move to soothe me.

"Don't. I'm sorry... I need air," I grabbed my glasses and slipped on some shoes, grabbing my coat and keys on my way out. Lena wore a shocked expression, and slightly hurt was filled in her eyes. I felt bad, but I just needed air.

I didn't know where I was heading until I found myself at M'gann's bar at two in the morning. They were open 24/7, so I entered, sitting down at one of the bar stools. I saw M'gann give me a questioning look as she wiped down the counters.

"What brings yo-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence.

"Just get me something strong, please. The strongest you've got," I asked. She nodded and handed me something that I promised Alex I wouldn't drink again. I broke my promise as I downed it in one, ordering one after another.

The world spun around me, and it was almost as if I didn't have a care in the world. Downing another glass, I set the glass back down. I knew I had drunk over 7 shots of it. I attempted to order another one, but this time being denied.

"Kara," M'gann spoke, "who should I call? Alex-" I cut her off quickly. The world was spinning around me, but it took the pain away.

"Don' mention her," I laid my head down on the bar table.

She grabbed my phone, unlocking it, somehow. I didn't bother to stop her as she scrolled through my contact list, "How about Lena?" I shook my head. "Maggie?" I shook my head. "J'onn?" I shook my head. J'onn would just get angry with me. "Oliver Queen?" I debated it, but shook my head, nonetheless. "Laurel Lance?" I nodded.

After an incident with Barry messing with the multiverse and timeline, he somehow merged all the worlds into one.

M'gann called Laurel as I rested my head on the table again. M'gann started speaking, "Hello, is this Laurel? No, I'm not Kara. Kara, however, is drunk off her ass and she doesn't want to see her sister or Lena, neither does she want to see anyone else originally from Earth-31. You're on your way? Great. It's Al's Dive Bar. Thank you," she hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

"What happened with Alex?" M'gann questioned as she continued to wipe down the countertops.

I waved her off, mumbling, "Coma," M'gann's eyes grew wide as she muttered apologies. She made sure I stayed in the building until Laurel arrived. As Laurel made it to the bar, she grabbed me by the arm, a somewhat angry look on her face. She murmured apologies to M'gann as I was dragged out of the bar and to Laurel's apartment. (PSA: LAUREL DIDN'T DIE IN THIS FIC)

Laurel helped me onto the couch, and I realized there was someone else here. Sara.

Laurel started to speak, "Kara, does your boyfriend know your whereabouts? And does Alex know? Does your cousin know?" Sara grabbed a glass of water and handed it to me ordering me to drink the water.

I laughed, "Boyfriend? Nooo! I don't have- a boyfriend! I have a girlf-" I hiccuped, "-riend! Alex is sleepinggg! Wayyy passed out," I laughed.

"I hope she wakes up th-ough," I sighed, "Please don't call Kal,"

Sara sighed, "Do you live with Lena?" I nodded. Laurel furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before her sister explained.

"Kara's bi. Lena's her girlfriend," Sara explained. Laurel nodded. Sara plucked my phone from my pocket, calling Lena and putting her on speaker.

Lena

"Kara, where the fuck have you been? It's been two hours since you just up and left, I'm worried!"

I put my head down, facing the floor as my girlfriend's voice sobered me up just a small bit as I hiccuped again.

Sara

"Kara's with Laurel and me. She's in good hands for the night, she got drunk off her ass. Is everything alright between you two?"

The world around me was spinning. At this point, I couldn't tell which one of the two figures was Laurel and which one was Sara.

Lena

"She got drunk? And... I'm not sure right now. She just left. I don't think she wants to see me... is it fine if she stays with you two for the night?"

Sara

"Of course, anything for a friend. I'll bring her back soon. Thanks,"

Lena

"Thank you for calling to tell me where she's at... could you tell her that 1) She owes me an explanation for what just happened, and 2) I love her?"

Sara

"She heard you,"

I laughed, another hiccup coming out of my mouth.

Kara

"Love y-you too, Lee,"

The phone hung up, and Laurel sat next to me, glaring at her sister, who was holding back a laugh.

"Hey, there's an ear-earthquake, world is... spinnnning!" I giggled. Sara muffled a laugh as Laurel looked pissed beyond belief.

"Go to sleep, we'll talk about this in the morning," Laurel instructed, helping me lay down. I nodded and let myself sleep.

.

.

.

As I sat up, I groaned, holding my head in my hands. Sara handed me a yellow sun boost pill, to which I thanked her for. A few minutes later, I felt a lot better. But then I realized what I had done. I broke my promise to my sister. I promised Alex I wouldn't do this...

Laurel entered the room and crossed her arms over her chest, "You know, I used to be a drunk. I'm not letting you become one." I looked down at the ground.

"I have something to confess," I spoke quietly, ashamed, "In college... I used to be an alcoholic. Addicted to drugs, too... many other things. Al-Alex pulled me out of that... I broke a promise at two in the morning,"

"It's alright, Kara. It happens. But... please don't drink anymore. Not until you're in the right mindset. You can get fired. I did," Laurel reasoned with me. I nodded, letting her hug me.

"I'm so sorry for this whole morning," I apologized.

Laurel and Sara both shot me a glare as they started to speak at the same time, "Don't you dare apologize," I nodded.

"You ready to go see Lena?" Sara asked me gently. I nodded, grabbing my things. As the three of us made our way out of Laurel's apartment, it happened again. I saw a flash of my father, his lifeless, dead eyes, and his pale face as his words from my dreams haunted me, echoing into my head.

"Kara? You okay?" Laurel asked worriedly. I nodded.

.

.

.

"Kara! Thank god," Lena wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back, not missing the look Maggie gave me. Disappointment.

"Laurel, Sara... thank you for taking care of her. I owe you two," Lena spoke to the Lance sisters. They just laughed.

"Anything for a friend. Kara, remember what we talked about," Laurel shot a worried look at me, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I do. Again, I'm so sorry for all this," I apologized once more. Sara and Laurel just gave me a hug and bid their farewells, leaving Lena and I's apartment.

I turned to face Lena, "Lee, I'm so sorry... I said I was going out for air but I found myself at a bar," I explained. Maggie shot me a sympathetic look, exiting the apartment.

"Kara, this morning you were screaming in your sleep... what happened?" A tear fell from Lena's eye, to which I wiped away.

"It was just a dream, Lee," I assured her. She shook her head.

"It wasn't just a dream, you were shaking, screaming, pleading, flinching..." I looked down to the ground at Lena's statement.

"It was just a dream, baby..." I tried again.

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. Why- why are you lying to me? Kara, why?" her voice cracked.

"I haven't been lying to you," another lie. Lena just shook her head at me and started to leave.

"Lena!" I called after her.

"Lee, come on!" she just kept walking to the door.

"Babe," I called again.

She stopped, opened the door, and looked at me, "Call me when you feel like telling me what's really going on with you, Kara. I'm not breaking up with you."

Then she just left, right out the door. I walked over to the kitchen, opening a cabinet and grabbing the nearest alien alcohol.

"I'm sorry, Al..."

.

.

.

Wasted. That was what my nights were like. Maggie didn't even make an effort to stop me anymore as I resorted to alcohol. No self-harm or drugs, just alcohol.

Some weekends I would just spend in a bar. Seven weeks had passed, yet my sister was still in a coma. Maggie still had hope in Alex waking up. As for me? I was spiraling down that dark hole once again.

After Lena left, she hasn't tried contacting me. Until now.

Here she was, picking me up at Al's Dive Bar after M'gann had gotten sick of me spending my nights there. Sick of me spending the whole weekend there.

She drove me home as the world was spinning around me, but she was about to leave before I stopped her, "Lena, wait. I need to tell you something." Sure, I was drunk, but I would sober up soon.

"You're drunk, love," Lena replied in a monotone voice. I shook my head, staggering to the bathroom and just standing under the cold water, sobering up quickly.

I quickly changed and moved over to her, "I'm sorry... I should have told you. I should have told you everything! Sorry Is All I Can Say, Lee..." tears were now streaming down my face. Lena slammed her hand onto the table.

"Then tell me! Kara, I love you and all, but this? You getting wasted every night?  You spending your weekends in bars? This has got to stop," her voice cracked as she said what's on her mind.

"I should have gotten help... I should have told you what happened to me when I was in college. I was an addict. Drugs, alcohol... self-harm-" Lena cut me off.

"I know. I wanted to wait until you were ready to tell me what's going on, but that was my mistake. I want to know what happened. Why... why are you an alcoholic again, love?" I looked down to the ground.

"I saw my father's dead body in the Phantom Zone. I had that nightmare, he- he told me that I'm not worth anything. Not worth- not worth living, being in my family... he told me everything I wished wasn't true, Lee... the screaming... he murdered me in my dream."

"Kar, holy shit, you're shaking. Come here," she held me close on our bed, comforting me through the night.

"I've got you, baby... I'm not going anywhere. I love you. I'm gonna help you, okay?" Lena whispered. I nodded.

"I love you too, and I'm so sorry Lee..."

"Stop apologizing and go to sleep, we'll talk about this in the morning, love. Goodnight," she pressed a kiss to my forehead, holding me closer until I drifted off to sleep.

~ ~ ~

"You idiot. You really thought I loved you? Kara, I hate you. I really do. Goodbye," my mother held a gun with Kryptonite bullets loaded in it.

"Mom, please, don't! I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry, I'm sor-" 

A loud BANG could be heard as I screamed.

~ ~ ~ 

"Kara? Love?!" Lena rushed from the living room to our bedroom. Maggie was gone, she was at work. It was morning.

"Sorry, it was just a dream," I explained. Lena sighed and pulled me closer to her, whispering comforting words and phrases into my ear.

"It was only a dream, Kar... you're okay, I'm here," Lena murmured, "Was it always this bad in college?" I merely nodded.

"Love?" she caught my attention as my head snapped up, my eyes meeting hers.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Kar, let me see your wrists, baby..." I nodded, pulling my sleeves up. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm proud of you," she paused, "well, not for the drinking, but for not self-harming. How about that talk I promised you?" I reluctantly nodded, pulling away and sitting cross-legged on the bed, Lena mirroring my actions.

"I'm gonna have to have M'gann stop serving you any alcoholic beverages at Al's. I'll confiscate your alcohol storage here, and if you feel the need to drink, instead, come talk to me. I don't care about what time of day, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. But please, no more drinking," Lena spoke. I nodded. 

"Am I on probation at work?" I asked her. She sighed, nodding. She had bought Catco a while ago.

"You'll work in my office. You get to spend all day(s) with me. But, you are not allowed out of my line of sight."

"Understandable," 

Suddenly, my phone bleeped with a message. It was from Maggie.

Mags

9:48 am

Alex woke up. Get to the DEO, now.

"OHMYRAO" I screeched loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.4K 30
When Kara Danvers found herself in her boss's office, with no other than Lena Luthor herself, her ex best friend, who was mad at her for not telling...
42.9K 1.5K 39
°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...
208K 5.7K 37
Lena was devestated as she found out about her best friends true identity, well she thought they were true friends. She felt hurt and betrayed...Kara...
327K 12.8K 23
A slow-burn fic alternating in which Lena Luthor already knows she is crushing on Kara Danvers, but as Supergirl and she save one another time and ti...