๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

By imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก

9.3K 414 659
By imalready_simping

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴜɴ
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʀᴜɴ"
- "ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It was now halfway in the week of the training camp.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Tobio!! Shoyo!!" Y/n said running away from the Aoba Johsai team, over to them

"Hi Y/n-Chan!!" Hinata brightly smiled at her.

"Hey Y/n" Kageyama greeted while drinking his milk.

"How are you guys? She said getting into line with them for breakfast.

"Y/n-San!!" someone said causing the girl to look behind her.

"Bokuto-San!! Akaashi-San!!" Y/n smiled at the two as Akaashi nodded at her and Bokuto pulled the second year into a hug.

"Bokuto-San, get off of L/n-San, you're hugging her too tight" Akaashi said making Bokuto pout before letting her go.

"It's fine Akaashi-San" the teen waved him off, use to Bokuto's hugs.

The two have gotten a bit close after the practice match with Aoba Johsai and Fukurodani.

"HEY, HEY, HEY Hinata!!" Bokuto said energetically.

"Bokuto-San" Hinata giddily said while smiling widely as the two conversed.

Y/n moved up closer to Kageyama, to talk to her old kohai.

"I see you're out of your king phase" she spoke up after noticing his practice match with Nekoma yesterday, making the boy scowl after hearing her say king.

"Calm down Tobio" Y/n said patting his back. "I'm happy you're with a team that helped you out of that, especially.......Hinata" she pointed to the short orange haired boy.

"Hinata?"

"You'll see it soon enough, you're not the same Tobio I knew in Kitawaga..... I think Toru knows that too" she murmured the last part to herself.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Hinata appeared again, accidentally pushing his black haired friend causing him drop his milk carton.

"Hinata Boke!!" Kageyama yelled trying to kick Hinata, as the orange haired boy tried to hide behind Y/n, making her laugh at their nonsense.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Over at the Inarazaki table

The team was looking at there old manager seeing her laugh with Karasunos #9 and 10

"Why are you guys staring at her?" Ayumi said a bit upset that everyone was paying attention to their old manager instead of her.

"Why do you even care? Is there a problem, that we're looking at someone who was a part of the team wayyyyy before you" Aran snapped at her, tired of the new manager's antics making Ayumi roll her eyes at him.

"Babe stop looking at her" the girl told Atsumu making him sigh before looking away, as she cheerfully leaned into him.

Suna and Osamu looked at her in disgust.

"Kita-San who are we playing today?" Atsumu asked as the others ate their breakfast.

"We're playing against Aoba Johsai, Johzenji and Nekoma I believe"

Atsumu started full on grinning, his team noticed this.

"Why are you grinning Tsumu?" Osamu asked looking at his brother curiously.

"Well you know Aoba Johsai's captain right?" he asked pointing to the brunette haired boy at another table.

"Oikawa-kun, what about him?" Kita asked looking at the other captain.

"I saw him a couple days ago, practicing this serve. When I tell you that serve was awesome, like it went boom!!!" Atsumu tried to explain, by exaggerating with his hand gestures. "And he was complaining about it not being strong enough, but it was really strong!! That guy is a monster, he really overtrains himself" Atsumu said thoughtfully as his teammates looked at him with interest, it seemed like he had respect for the hard working captain.

"I think that was L/n's-" as he said the old managers name Ayumi pinched him.

"Ow what the hell Ayumi!" the blonde haired boy said rubbing his thigh where she pinched him.

"You really need to stop talking about that slut" she grumbled before getting up and storming off.

"As I was saying" the older Miya twin was starting to talk again as if his girlfriend didn't just storm off.

"Aren't you gonna go after her" Akagi asked while nervously chuckling, seeing how toxic the couple is.

"No this happens all the time and even if I go, we're gonna start arguing and I really don't want that to ruin my mood before the practice matches" Atsumu explained shrugging.

"Anyways remember when L/n was talking about a friend she played volleyball with......I think that was Oikawa-kun" he continued what he was going to say before.

"You know what....that actually makes sense" Osamu spoke up, truly thinking about it.

"Like look at how close they were, when we first came to the training camp" the grey haired boy explained.

"Yeah....you might be right" Suna said nodding.

Kita who was silent during the conversation finally spoke up "finish your breakfast so we can go warm up for the matches" earning a whole bunch of okays from his teammates.

It seems like they're figuring it out Y/n Kita thought as he looked at Atsumu eating his food fast, so he can get ready.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

Practice match: Inarazaki vs Aoba Johsai

"L/n-San!" coach Mizoguchi called out making the girl walk over to the bench with the two coaches.

"Can you go fill the water bottles up?" coach Irihata asked handing her the bag filled with empty bottles.

"Sure" she said looking at her team stretching before walking out.

Walking in the hallway, the second bumped into a someone.

"Excuse me" she said looking at the person.

"It's alright L/n" Ushijima said looking back at her. "What are you doing here?" the stoic boy asked.

"I'm filling up my team's water bottles" Y/n answered showing him the bag with water bottles.

"I'm guessing Aoba Johsai and Inarazaki is the last match for today" Ushijima asked making the teen nod.

"Yup, are you coming to watch?" she asked continuing to walk to the water filling station, with the boy walking beside her.

"Yes I suppose so" he said as two of his teammates walked up to the two.

"Wakatoshi what are you doing here? Oh hey L/n" Tendou said, pointing his arm around the manager as she tried to fill the bottles.

"I was keeping L/n some company" the ace of Shiratorizawa bluntly answered.

She stood up "hey Tendou, Semi" the girl greeted making Semi greet her "hey Y/n-San" as he took Tendou's arm off of her.

"We should head back to the gym, I wanna see the match between Aoba Johsai and Inarazaki" Semi said making the other two boys leave Y/n alone, making her mutter a thank you to him as they left.

"Bye L/nnnnnn" Tendou said as Ushijima nodded at her before they walked away leaving the girl by herself at the water fountain.

A couple minutes of silence passed, before she heard someone clear their throat behind her.

"L/n" the obnoxious voice she knew all too well, called her name.

"What Ayumi?" Y/n asked as she continued to fill her team's water bottles.

"Still being a slut, I see" the other manager insulted her.

"How?" Y/n asked bored of the girl already.

"I saw you with all those boys."

"There's a thing called friends" Y/n remarked putting all the filled bottles into the bag, turning around to look at Ayumi.

"Well listen I just want to say.........stay away from Atsumu during this match, we already got into a argument about you, you hear me?" Ayumi asked with an attitude, waiting for a response.

"Whatever" Y/n replied back unbothered, leaving the girl alone.

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Soon the two teams were in their 2nd set, their points going neck to neck until........

"Shit" Y/n mumbled seeing Kindaichi fall and twist his ankle.

The second year ran over to her team, as the team called for a time out.

The manager went over to him, worried evident all over her face.

"Kindaichi" she said looking at him.

"Y/n-San" he said in pain.

"We gotta get you to the nurse come on" Y/n said trying to help the boy up.

"Yahaba!" she called out making the other boy walk over to them from the bench.

"Come help me bring Kindaichi to the nurse" Y/n then instructed the boy to help her get the first year up.

"Y/n-Chan" Oikawa said walking up to the three of them.

"Yeah?" she asked as Yahaba and her helped Kindaichi slightly stand up.

"Take care of him" Oikawa said seriously making Y/n nod.

He sure is a good captain the girl thought as she and Yahaba were helping the injured first year to the nurse.

Soon after the two had gotten Kindaichi situated at the nurse.

Yahaba and Y/n walked back to the gym, noticing they didn't continue the match yet.

"L/n" coach Irihata called her over to the bench.

"Yes."

"Is..... is it okay, if I substitute you in for Kindaichi in the next set?" the coach asked looking at her, hoping she would say yes.

"Uhhh.....you know what I haven't played in a while so sure" she answered making the two coaches nod at her.

"Y/n, come over here" Iwaizumi called out to her, before she walked over to him.

"Oikawa has your bag and he's waiting for you in the hallway" he told his friend, making her nod before heading to the hallway.

"Y/n-Chan you ready? We haven't played together in awhile" the Aoba Johsai captain said handing her bag.

"Yeah I'm ready Tooru" Y/n smirked taking the bag, walking to the bathroom to change.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

As the two teams continued playing, they had to begin a 3rd set.

All of sudden the referee blew his whistle making everyone stop.

"Why are we stopping?" Atsumu asked looking around before his eyes landed on Y/n.

"Samu, Suna she's substituting in" Atsumu pointed at their ex manager as the girl soon entered the court smirking.

"Guys I might be a little rusty so don't mind that" Y/n said looking at her team.

"It's fine" Hanamaki said waving it off as the referee blew his whistle again to continue the game.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━☆⭒

After a few plays, the teen blended right in with the team.

"Just like old times right Y/n? Iwaizumi asked her as they waited for Oikawa to serve.

"Yea- " the second year was cut off by Oikawa serving, making the ball slam onto the opposite side of the court giving her team a point.

"That was good Tooru" the girl called out giving him a thumbs up.

"Thanks Y/n-Chan" he said getting ready to serve again.

He did another jump serve but Akagi was able to pick it up, passing the ball to Aran who passed it to Atsumu who was going to set to his brother.

"Samu!!" Atsumu said setting the ball to Osamu as the grey haired boy spiked it only for it to be received by Y/n.

"Watari" Y/n called out to the libero, ignoring the surprised look from Osamu.

"Got it. Oikawa!!" Watari passed it to the setter, making the second year step back a bit before running forward.

"Toru!!" Y/n called out, making Oikawa know it was time.

"Alright Y/n-Chan!!" the boy said sending a 3rd tempo set over to the teen, making his team and Inarazaki freeze.

Oikawa sets to Y/n as she gracefully jumped high in the air like Hinata before slamming the ball down in a line shot, earning a point for their team.

Leaving everyone who was either playing or watching the practice match surprised, especially Y/n's old team.

It was silent for a moment before Iwaizumi spoke up "you guys haven't done that quick attack since Kitawaga. I'm surprised Y/n could still jump that high."

"Iwa-Chan really" Oikawa whined as Y/n chuckled before turning to look at her team.

"That was so badass Y/n" Hanamaki said as he and Matsukawa went over to her, hugging her tight.

"Guys stopppp" Y/n whined as the whole team laughed at her, while Atsumu, Suna, and Osamu watched their opposing team in envy; wishing they were the ones making her laugh.

It seems like L/n was right, he is a good setter Atsumu thought turning to look at Oikawa, to see the captain was already looking back.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Author's note: Hey guys, thank you so much for the upvotes and comments!!! And we just reached 2k reads, thank you all for that!!!!❤️❤️❤️ Right now I'm still currently writing the last couple chapters for this book so be prepared for the ANGST in the next couple of updates!!

What'd you think of this long chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 89 10
โ”โ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’..๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„. ๐๐Ž, ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„. ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐๐‹๐„๐€...
3.6K 276 23
"๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐." . . . ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’“...
9.6K 387 15
"๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." ~After having a fallout with one of y...
44.4K 1.1K 52
Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. She's lost interest in trying to make memo...