๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

By imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก

8.5K 378 386
By imalready_simping

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

"ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ"
- "ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Four months later

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Life was quite different at Inarazaki for Suna.

There was no Y/n to talk to or laugh with.

It also seemed like he wasn't the only one who was guilty.

Osamu was very guilty, feeling like he should've done something to make her stay.

Atsumu felt the most guilty, he soon started to doubt Ayumi's accusations and felt bad he even argued with the girl in the first place.

"Tsumu are you even listening?" Ayumi asked making him snap out of his thoughts about
L/n.

"Yeah I'm listening....you were talking about the latest shoe you wanted to buy" Atsumu answered making a satisfied expression appear on his girlfriend's face.

"And....." she trailed off.,

"And what?" He asked yawning a bit looking at her then his note book, seeing it was empty. He didn't write any notes causing him to sigh.

"I want you to buy them for me, babe" she pouted making her boyfriend's brother look at her in annoyance.

"I'll think about it Yumi-Chan" the blonde haired boy tiredly yawned.

"But-" she was cut off by Sensei clearing his throat "is there a problem Atsumu-Kun and Furukawa-San?"

"No Sensei" the couple replied simultaneously making him nod, before continuing the lesson.

Osamu sighed at the two, these past months Ayumi has gotten so annoying and manipulative to his brother, when ever he tried to tell Atsumu, his brother would just simply ignore him or start arguing with him.

Osamu came to the conclusion that Atsumu foolishly liked her too much for his own good.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Finally it's time for practice, I heard Kita-San say there was an important announcement"Atsumu spoke up as he walked with his brother and Suna.

Suna shrugged "its probably not that important" he said making Osamu nod in agreement.

The three opened the door revealing the other players still in their uniform.

"Alright everyone go change" Kita instructed making his teammates go to the locker room.

Ayumi awkwardly stood there as it was just Kita and her, since he already changed into his practice clothes.

"You know Furukawa-San.... you may have fooled the others, but you haven't fooled me" he spoke up looking angry and disappointed in the girl.

"What are you talking about Kita-kun?" she asked fake chuckling to ease off her nerves.

"I know what you did to Y/n, just know this act of yours won't last long" Kita sternly said as the rest of the team came out in their practice clothes.

"Before we start coach Kurosu has an announcement" he said looking at the coach who was getting up from sitting on the bench.

"Everyone sit down" Coach Kurosu said approaching them.

The teen boys all sat down to listen, to hear the important news.

Coach Kurosu cleared his throat noticing Ayumi wasn't listening.

"Furukawa" he spoke up not receiving any response from the girl.

Ayumi was frozen, after listening to Kita's words.

Act. How did he know? I did everything right, I was nice, helpful, smart, everyone believed it....except Kita-Kun, what if he tries to tell everyone else. I can't let that happen, I just finally got Atsumu- the girl snapped out it, noticing the team were staring at her strangely and a bit confused.

"Are you alright Furukawa-San?" the coach repeated, looking at her carefully.

Ayumi looked at everyone sitting down before stopping at Kita, "yeah I'm fine" she said before standing beside him, clutching her notepad.

Coach Kurosu sighed, before speaking up again.

"We have been invited to a training camp" he said making the team excited.

"A training camp? Where?" Atsumu asked clearly excited the most out of everyone.

"The training camp would be held by Shiratorizawa, in Miyagi" the older man answered causing the team to be even more excited.

As the team started to chat about the training camp.

Kita raised his hand catching the coach's attention.

"Yes Kita-kun?"

"Who's going to be there?"

"Nekoma, Karasuno, Fukurōdani Academy, Shiratorizawa of course, Shinzen High, Ubugawa High, Johzenji High, and lastly Aoba Johsai" the coach answered making Kita slightly smile.

Noticing this, Osamu decided to ask him about it "Kita-San why do you look like you're smiling?"

Wiping the slight smile off his face, Kita looked at Aran for a moment before looking at Osamu "I'm just a bit interested in Aoba Johsai" he answered making Atsumu and the other team members' ears perk up in curiosity.

"Let's practice for a bit, then I'll give out something" coach said while clapping, making everyone get up to practice.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After practice was done, Ayumi started to hand out water bottles to the members.

Stopping at one last person, Kita. She hesitantly handed him his water bottle as he stiffly nodded at her.

That exchange did not go unnoticed by Atsumu, Suna, and Osamu.

Before the boys were about to question Ayumi about it, the coach started to speak again.

"Furukawa-San can you go get the stack of papers off the bench?"

"Sure" the girl said, walking over to the bench picking up the papers.

"Listen I need your paper signed and brought back tomorrow so you can attend the camp" Coach Kurosu said looking at everyone before nodding at Ayumi to pass it out.

The girl started to pass out the papers earning thank yous and nods in return.

After handing them out, she walked over to the coach to stand beside him.

"Are there any questions?" coach Kurosu said expecting a lot of questions, picking the blonde haired boy first who raised his hand.

"Yes Atsumu?"

"When are we going?"

"I believe we are going in two days, since our break is in two days. Our training camp won't affect your studies" he answered truthfully, knowing that if the training camp was during school; they wouldn't have been able to go.

Looking at more raised hands, the coach picked Akagi.

"Akagi?"

"Uh are we-..."

Akagi's questioned was unheard by Atsumu as he was excited and pumped up to go to the training camp.

The blonde haired boy turned to look at his brother "aren't you excited Samu?"

"Yeah I guess" Osamu said as his mind was drifting to what dinner he should make for himself as soon as he got home.

"Suna?"

Suna looked up from his phone, lazily shrugging making his friend sigh at his brother and friend's lack of enthusiasm.

Atsumu looked away from the two as a determined yet happy expression came across his face.

He looked forward to playing the other teams, especially this Aoba Johsai Kita seemed so interested in.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉

Author's note: Hey guys!!!! First I want to say thank you so much for the upvotes. And second did you guys see the new Haikyuu episode yesterday? I loved it so much but I realized........we only have a couple more episodes before the match and season ends😭😭😭

Anyways what did you guys think of this chapter?

Btw, I will be updating the next one in less than an hour so be prepared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.7K 53
"๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ" enemies to lovers love tria...
55.1K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
2.3K 45 14
"แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด„สœแด€ส€แดษชษดษข, ส™แดœแด› สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› สœษช๊œฑ แด„ษชษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡สŸสŸแด€?" FINISHED AS OF OCT 11,2020 REWRITING AS OF APRIL 3,2024
44.6K 1.1K 52
Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. She's lost interest in trying to make memo...