๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

By imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก

8.7K 394 313
By imalready_simping

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
"ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ"
- "ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ" ʙʏ sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs
꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

After settling in on the weekend, it was now Monday, Y/n's first day.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Y/n started tossing around in her bed.

"Y/n-Chan get up!! I made breakfast" Oikawa cheerfully said knocking on her door.

"Five more minutes" she demanded, covering her eyes as the sun glistened through her window into her room.

"Y/n-Chan you have 45 minutes until school starts" Oikawa sighed at his friend's stubbornness, before leaving her door.

Hearing what the boy said, Y/n reluctantly got out of bed.

Walking to her bathroom that was connected to her room, she started to brush her teeth to start the day.

               ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

After getting ready, Y/n walked out of her room with her new school uniform. It was quite different from Inarazaki's, the new one was a white colored vest, a beige plaid skirt, a pale lilac shirt, and a dark red tie.

"Toru" she called out, walking to the dining area to see Oikawa eating pancakes at the table.

"I left you some" he said looking up at her, sounding muffled since he was eating and talking at the same time.

"Ewww Toru, don't talk while you have food in your mouth" the second year chuckled before sitting down at the table noticing he left her some left over breakfast.

"Thank you" she spoke up, looking at him.

Oikawa paused before swallowing his pancakes "no problem Y/n-Chan, are you ready for your first day?"

"Do you want me to be honest?" She asked making the boy nod.

"No" the teen answered making her friend slightly frown.

"Don't you worry Y/n-Chan, I'll protect you" he dramatically said while puffing his chest out trying to look heroic.

"Toru, we're in two different grades" Y/n deadpanned at him.

"Well I'll still protect you" he continued scratching the back of his head, embarrassed.

"Alright Toru, I hope you do...especially from your crazy ass fan girls. I already had enough with that already" Y/n mumbled making him look at her guilty.

"Um eat up Y/n-Chan, we have 20 minutes before school starts" Oikawa said finishing his breakfast, now waiting on her.

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Driving in the car with Toru made me anxious, and I think he noticed.

Oikawa glanced at me "hey don't get nervous, remember Y/n-Chan this is a new start."

"I hope it's a good one" I said looking at him, as he parked his car before opening the car door and getting out.

Oikawa then walked to my side, opening my door as I quietly thanked him before stepping out.

We then walked in silence as we got closer and closer to the school.

Getting there I noticed there were a lot of students outside chilling before class.

"Welcome to Aoba johsai Y/n-Chan" Oikawa spoke up as I looked at the school, it was big and way fancier than Inarazaki well I guess that was because it is a private school.

"Oikawa senpai!!" I heard a girl squeal.

I quickly grabbed Oikawa's arm dragging him away from everyone towards a random gym.

"Y/n-Chan what was that for?" Oikawa whined as I stood there with my arms crossed.

"Your fan girls, I don't feel like being annoyed right now" I said walking to the open door of the gym, to peak.

"Y/n-Chan wait up" Oikawa said trailing after me.

Looking at the boys..... I saw Iwaizumi.

"Haijime!!" I called out running into the gym making him look at me.

"Y/n" he said slightly smiling at me before pulling me into a hug.

Pulling away I saw unfamiliar faces look at me.

"Iwa-Chan" Oikawa obnoxiously greeted him.

"Shittykawa, you're late" Iwaizumi said looking at his best friend, annoyed.

"Well it's Y/n-Chan's fault" he pouted childishly while pointing at me.

"Been a while Y/n" I turned around to see Matsukawa and Hanamaki.

"Issei!! Maki!!" I greeted pulling the two into a hug.

"Y/n-Chan" Oikawa pulled me away from them.

"This is the team" he continued showing everyone there.

"This is Y/n-Chan" Oikawa introduced them to me, causing me to bow to the them.

"Now we have to go, get your schedule" Oikawa said wrapping his arm around me.

"See you later Y/n" Iwaizumi said as Matsukawa said Hanamaki waved at me, before Oikawa and I left to go to the office.

As we were walking there, Oikawa kept glancing at me.

I sighed annoyed knowing he wanted something "what do you want?"

"I was wondering if you could come to my practice, and see......"

"And see what?" I urged him to continue.

"If you wanted to become the manager" he blurted out.

"Sorry if it's too fast, I just thought you would be a good manager especially since you like volleyball" Oikawa ranted trying to explain himself.

"I'll think about it" I said making him stop ranting.

"What?" He asked excitedly.

"I said I'll think about it, when I go to your practice" I repeated making him hug me out of excitement.

"Yay!! Y/n-Chan is going to be our manager" Oikawa said cheerfully.

"I said maybe- you know what just show me the office. I need to get to class."

"Right, let's go Y/n-Chan" he said taking my hand into his, dragging me to the office.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

"For the last time, Tooru I'll be fine" I repeated for the third time as we stood outside my first class.

"Alright Y/n-Chan, you know where to find me at lunch right?" Oikawa asked again as if he didn't convince the principal to give me a tour of the whole school.

"Yeah" I answered again as he patted my head.

I knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.

"Good luck Y/n-Chan" Oikawa said grinning before leaving.

"Come in" I heard a voice said as I opened the door revealing unfamiliar faces, it felt as if it was my first day of Inarazaki for my second year.

"And you are?" A older looking woman, about in her forties asked.

I bowed "I am L/n Y/n, the transfer from Inarazaki from the Hyogo Prefecture. Um nice to meet you all, I guess" I muttered the last part while standing straight up again noticing people were staring at me.

"Um L/n-San you can sit next to
Sakamato-San, please raise your hand Sakamato-San" Sensei said as a pretty girl with short black hair and clear framed glasses covering her brown eyes raised her hand.

I walked towards her, sitting beside Sakamato-San as Sensei started to teach.

"Hey" I heard someone beside me whisper.

Turning my head it revealed Sakamato-San.

"Sakamato Hanako, but call me Hanako" she introduced herself while smiling at me.

"Call me Y/n" I smiled back.

"So what do you like to do?" She asked quietly making sure Sensei didn't catch us talking during her lesson.

The whole time in class, we got to know each other and had a lot in common.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

The second year entered the gym hearing the sound of volleyballs slamming onto the floor and chatter.

"Y/n-Chan where were you for lunch?" Oikawa asked as soon as Y/n came in.

"I made a friend so I sat with her for lunch" She answered him truthfully.

"Y-Y/n-Chan is already making friends I'm so proud of you" Oikawa said dramatically as crocodile tears ran down his face before Iwaizumi threw a ball at his head making him stop to rub his head.

"Ow Iwa-Chan."

"Leave her alone Shittykawa, let her see us practice. So she can decide if she wants to be our manager or not" Iwaizumi said dragging him away from her.

"Thanks Haijme" Y/n called out making him nod.

"Alright let's have a little practice match" Oikawa said to his team.

"Oooo are you trying to show off your skills for Y/n" Hanamaki teased making his captain blush.

"N-no" he denied it before choosing who would be on team 1 and team 2.

"Alright it's Oikawa's turn to serve" a first year said getting prepared to receive.

The second year sat on a empty bench intently watching the team.

The brunette tossed the ball in the air before jumping up to slam the ball on the opposite side of the court with immense power.

It's gotten even better Y/n thought smiling not knowing the team especially Oikawa was looking at her.

Did she like my serve? the boy excitedly thought before he started playing again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"So what do you say?" Oikawa asked Y/n as his team were having a water break before they leave.

"I'll be the manager" she said making him smile a bit.

"Great let's go to the coaches" he said grabbing her hand and bringing her to the other bench with the two coaches.

Seeing them she bowed, "hi my name is-"

"L/n Y/n I know you from kitagawa, you were really good, you know" one coach complimented, making her smile with pride.

"Coach Irihata and Mizoguchi, Y/n-Chan wants to become our manager."

"Really well L/n-San I'm the head coach,
coach Irihata and that's coach Mizoguchi. Well I already know you're not like those fan girls of Oikawa who want this position and you know a lot about volleyball, I've see you play so yes you can become the manager. We just need to get you team jacket" the older man said smiling at the teen.

"Thank you so much, I will do my best for the team" Y/n said thankful, making both coaches nod at her.

"Alright we're done for today" coach Irihata clapped his hands, letting the team know.

The members all left after Oikawa individually introduced them to Y/n one by one.

All that was left were the third years and Y/n tagging along since she went home with Oikawa now.

Looking up from her phone bored, Y/n started to look at third year's as the moonlight glistened on all of them.

Y/n glanced at Oikawa last before stopping to stare at her friend.

Why am I just noticing how beautiful Tooru is? she asked herself as she stared at him talking to Matsukawa not noticing that Iwaizumi was smirking at her.

Finally Iwaizumi thought to himself before looking away to continue to talk to Hanamaki.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

Author's note: Hey guys thank you so much for the upvotes, comments and reads. Today we have some FLUFF AGAIN!!! but that's okay the next chapter will get a bit interesting,

What'd you guys think of this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
2.5K 111 8
An Oikawa Tooru short fic. ยทโœฟยทโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยท ยท After all of those tears, she still forgave him. "I love you" it was poison in her system that slowly killed...
82.4K 2.7K 53
"๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ" enemies to lovers love tria...
24.6K 774 7
All you had to do is stay by his side... too bad you didn't do so. ๐Ÿ“ขCaution: Some readers may find some aspects of the story offensive, so please d...