๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

By imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก

8.2K 383 481
By imalready_simping

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇxɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ" 
- "ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

That night Y/n talked to her cousin about what had happened and had made some phone calls to make a decision.

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

Two days later

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was finally the end of the day, all she had to do was go to the gym and tell Aran and Kita the news Y/n thought to herself as she stood at the sink washing her hands.

"Hey!!!" the second year heard another girl yell behind her causing her to turn around.

"What-" she paused noticing there were more girls beside that one girl who yelled, they looked like Atsumu's fan girls.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked slightly nervous on what they were about to do.

"This for Atsumu and Ayumi, you whore!!" She yelled pulling her hair making the girl yelp.

"What the hell!" Y/n yelled punching the other girl as she kept pulling her hair.

More of the girl's friends came to join in, easily overpowering the teen.

The girls finally left, leaving her in the bathroom bruised and bleeding a bit.

★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・★

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Getting up off the floor I limped over to the sink to spit out some blood not noticing Ayumi was staring at me from the bathroom door, smiling at me in pain before leaving.

"I'm tired of this" I said to myself staring at my battered up self.

I walked out noticing the hallways were empty, before heading out to the gym.

Walking there, and suddenly feeling dizzy I fell down causing my hand to scrape against the concrete.

"Fuck" I mumbled getting back up, seeing the palm of my hands were bleeding.

Stumbling, I made it to the gym noticing Kita was the only one there.

"Y/n!" Kita said alarmed by my appearance.

"Shin-Chan" I said in pain as Kita came to me examining my hands.

"Let's get you cleaned up okay?" Kita gently said leading me to the bench and heading to the closest for a first aid kit.

I'm going to miss him I sadly thought to myself watching him clean up my damaged hands.

For a moment it was silent between the two of us.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Look Shinsuke I-.....I can't do this anymore, everyone here is against me. I can't with this school, it's too toxic for me" Y/n paused while sighing. "I already told my cousin I want to leave and she's okay with it" she continued, fed up with everything.

"So what are you are going to do?" He questioned looking up at her, while opening a band aid to put on her hand.

"I already transferred....."

"Where?"

"Aoba Johsai in the Miyagi prefecture. I'm staying with a good friend of mine."

It was silent again for awhile the two didn't dare to speak.

Kita took a deep breath

"I'm sorry, I wish I could've -"

"Stop Shin-Chan you did all could" she said staring at him.

Y/n suddenly pulled him into a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too Y/n, I'll tell coach you won't be the manager anymore" he said tightly hugging her as he felt his eyes become watery.

She pulled away giving him an sincere smile as her eyes were tearing up even more.

The moment was ruined as the rest of the team including Chizu and Ayumi came in.

Y/n hugged him again as Kita tightly hugged her back again.

"You have my number text me" she mumbled near his ear.

"Of course" he said sniffling a bit.

The team looked confused on why they were hugging.

They moved away from each other as the second year quickly ran to the exit of the gym.

She stopped at the gym door.
"Shin-Chan? Aran-San?"

The boy sadly looked up as Aran looked at her confused and sad as he took in her appearance, she looked hurt.

"Thank you" were the last words she said to them as she completely left.

Everyone stood there confused on why she was thanking Kita and Aran.

Atsumu decided to speak up "Kita-San? What's going on?"

"That's none of your concern" Kita responded harshly shocking the team.

"Let's just get on with this practice, I have something to do later" he said in a low tone.

"Um coach I'll be right back I have to go do something" Ayumi told the coach, who had just arrived before leaving the practice.

Kita's actions caused everyone to be stiff never seeing their captain like this before, making the practice to be silent and awkward.

Causing all the team members to wonder what were Kita and L/n talking about.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Y/n went to her locker gathering all her stuff before getting ready to leave.

Ayumi stepped in front of her "I told you to stay away from him, but you couldn't leave him alone could you?"

"Now you're really leaving, because everyone finally knows the real you" she paused as she chuckled menacingly.

"The real me? You mean the lies you told, that everyone seem to believe" Y/n snapped at her.

The other girl started to look Y/n up and down, while smirking "it's the same thing but
L/n cute bruises, those girls really did a number on you."

"How did you- wait you made them do it" Y/n said in realization.

"I didn't make them..... I just paid them" she shrugged nonchalantly.

"You know once you find some crazy fan girls, money and a little convincing could help you do a lot" Ayumi continued with a sickeningly smile.

"You're just as crazy as them, you're obsess with Atsumu."

The new girl gasped acting offended "I'm not crazy nor obsess, I just love MY BOYFRIEND" she emphasized the my and boyfriend, causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

"He's mine L/n, all mine" Ayumi bragged.

Y/n's face turned blank for a minute as she started laughing confusing the new girl.

"Good for you, I really don't care" Y/n started to walk away from Ayumi.

"Oh and Ayumi" she spoke up.

Causing the girl to look at her.

Y/n raised her middle finger at the girl, smirking.

"Go to hell."

She walked off, leaving the other girl stunned.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Finally leaving the school Y/n stood in front of it, thinking of the good memories before it all came crashing down

Memories:

Memory 1:

"Atsumu" she said getting his attention.

"What?" he asked, looking at her.

"I-......I'm really gonna miss you, you know." She confessed, already feeling butterflies from just being around him.

"I am too" Atsumu smiled brightly at her, hugging her more tighter.

Memory 2:
"Miya Atsumu, but you can just call me Atsumu."

"Y/n L/n, but just call me Y/n."

"Well let's go Y/n, I have a feeling you'll be a great manager" Atsumu said grabbing her hand, taking her to the gym.

Memory 3:
"Here" the boy interrupted her rambling with handing the teddy bear into her hands.

"W-what?" She stammered.

"I'm giving it to you. Take it as a way to remember the fun we just had" he smiled, while patting her head walking ahead of her, leaving the teen frozen and flustered.

Memory 4:
"Can you tell me....." he nervously sighed before continuing "can you tell me about yourself and some of our memories."

Her eyes softened, at his words, as she looked at him smiling "of course, what do you wanna know first?"

"How did we meet before?"

Memory 5:
"Atsumu stopppp" the teen laughed as the boy tickled her non stop.

"No not until you say I'm the best twin" Atsumu laughed as he kept tickling her.

"You're the best twin" she breathed out,before laughing again, making Atsumu smile.

Memory 6:
"Osamu stop eating my onigiri" the first year chased him around the cafeteria as the grey haired boy laughed.

Memory 7:
"Let's take a pic together" Suna spoke up as he sat next to the first year on the bus, going on a school trip.

"Why?"

"For memories" he lazily answered, while leaning his head on her shoulder, making him hear her beautiful laugh.

"Yeah for memories" she repeated as she smiled for the picture.

Memory 8:
"Isn't the sun set pretty?" Y/n questioned eating ice cream while sitting on the swing beside Atsumu.

Atsumu reached out his hand to wipe off the ice cream off her cheek.

"What?" She giggled turning to look at the boy.

He stopped to stare at her, seeing the moonlight glistening on her.

"You're beautiful Y/n" Atsumu blurted out surprising the teen.

Memory 9:
"Stop fighting Osamu and Atsumu" the first year yelled as the two twins were screaming and kicking each other.

The teen looked to her left to see Suna recording them.

"Suna!!!!"

Memory 10:
"I'm glad,  I'm your friend Y/n" Atsumu said laying his head on her lap.

"Me too, Atsumu" she said looking off into the night sky.

Memory 11:
"Y/n I'm gonna miss youuuuuu" Atsumu whined.

"I'm gonna miss youuuuu too" she said matching his energy.

Memories over

Y/n's tears fell down her cheeks as she pulled out her phone to call someone.

After picking the contact Y/n listened to the rings waiting for the person to pick up, then they finally did.

It was silent as you could hear the second year's sniffing on the phone

"Y/n-Chan?"

"Toru..."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Author's note: Hey guys, how'd you like this chapter? I was listening to sad music while rereading and editing this so I decided why not publish it even though it's currently 12:46 a.m. where I am. I hope you guys enjoy it, and thank you for the reads, comments, and upvotes!!!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
1.3K 46 9
"๐–๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐–, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐโ‰ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ...
3.6K 276 23
"๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐." . . . ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’“...
204K 4.5K 63
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™...