William Vangeance's little br...

By da_foxy

Asta wasn't really treated well at the Church, they treated his older brother Yuno extremely nice because he... More

Chapter 1- Difference between Yuno and Asta
Chapter 2- You're my little brother now
Chapter 3-Magic unlocked
Chapter 4- 7 years later
Chapter 5- Time to get a grimoire
Chapter 6- Sneaking Out
Chapter 7- Let the magic knights entrance exams begin
(magic knights entrance exams 2)Chapter 8- I choose...
Chapter 9- Welcome to the...
Chapter 11 They are people I must protect
Chapter 12- A part of his past
Chapter 13 A day off first pay day
Chapter 14 Searching for information about Asta Vangeance( A day off part 2)
Chapter 15- Helping Patolli(A day off part 3)
Chapter 16- A dungeon mission
Chapter- 17 People I could rely on(A dungeon mission part 2)
Chapter- 18 A sibling bond( A dungeon mission part 3)
Chapter- 19 A debt repayed
Chapter 20- He's my little brother Asta Vangeance
So do you guys want a book 2?
Book 2 is out
Mother's Day special (I said I'd make it so here you go)

Chapter 10 A wild boar mission gone wrong

10.4K 199 36
By da_foxy

Asta is now flying on his own broomstick while Noelle and Magna are flying on Magna's broomistick which Noelle kept complaining about.

"Damn it, why do we have to do this mission because you and taichou lost at gambling." complained Noelle.

"Yami taichou doesn't clean after his own mess, we do." said Magna.

"Let's just complete the mission quickly then we can go back." said Asta.

Are you wondering how this happened? This is why...

Time magic: Flaskback*

Yami and Magna were at a casino playing cards with an old man.

"I won again." said the old man.

"Damn it." said Yami and Magna.

"I'll be going now." said the man.

"Wait, we'll bet our grimoires." said Yami and Magna.

The man started laughing.

"Fine then." said the man.

A few minutes later, they lost again.

"Yami taichou...." said Magna.

"I'm just kidding, you shouldn't bet something like your grimoires. I won't take them. And here, but, in exchange, you will have to do something I say." said the old man tossing their grimoires back and their Black Bulls short cape.

"And that is?" asked Yami.

"Wild boars have been causing trouble for my village. I want you uys to take care of them." said the old man then he left.

Yami and Magna returned back to the Black Bulls base laughing.

"What happened?" asked Luck.

"Nothing. Anyways, I got a mission for you guys." said Yami poiting to Asta, Noelle and Magna.

"I want you to go to ****** village and take care of wild boars." said Yami.

"Why do we have to go?" asked Noelle.

"because we lost a bet and has to do what the old man says and he wants us to take care of the wild boars that had been messing with his village." said Magna.

Dark aura started surrounding Yami.

"I-I'm sorry taichou. I didn't know you didn't want them to know." said Magna.

"It's fine." said Yami.

End of flashback*

The three teammates landed on the grass near the village the old man that Yami and Magna lost the bet to and looked at their surroundings. The area was clear, they couldn't see any wild boars.

"There isn't any wild boars here." said Asta.

"We need to lure them out then." said Magna.

"Aren't wild boars weak anyways. They should be easy to deal with." said Noelle.

"Never underestimate wild boars. They are strong." warned Magna.

Then, they started hearing foot steps coming towards them, when the person/animal that made the noise came closer, they saw that it was a bunch of wild boars.

"Looks like we didn't need to lure them out." said Magna.

"Should you really say that when there's a bigger problem?" asked Asta.

Magna was actually currently being chased by the wild boars.

"You're right!" screamed Magna.

"It's pretty obvious he's right." said Noelle.

"Don't just stand there! Help me!" shouted Magna still being chased by wild boars.

Asta immediately used his black chains and wrapped them around the wild boars making them unable to move, he then knocked each of them out one by one.

"Thanks a lot Asta. Why didn't you help lady Noelle? You just stood there doing nothing while Asta did everything." said Magna.

"Because I am royalty and royalty shouldn't have to do those things." said Noelle flicking her silver hair.

"I don't care if you're royalty. I'm your upperclassman." said Magna.

"And I'm royalty." said Noelle.

"Guys stop arguing, we already finished our mission so let's go to the village and tell the man we finished so we can go back to the Black Bulls base already." said Asta.

They both stopped arguing straight away wanting to go back to the base and relax.

"Alright, lead the way Magna." said Asta.

"Follow me to the village." said Magna.

The three teammates walked to the village which was nearby and saw that mist surrounded the village and only the village covering what's hidden in the mist. The Black Bull members immediately knew that something wasn't right.

"This mist, it's quite thick." said Magna.

"You're right Magna, it's too thick to be ordinary mist." said Asta.

"It's definitely magic, I can feel it." said Noelle.

"There's definitely something going on with the village right now." said Asta.

"What are we going to do then?" asked Noelle.

"Well, we are obviously going to go in and help them." said Asta.

"What!? No way Bakasta!" said Noelle.

"Why not lady Noelle? We are magic knights, if there's something going on in that village, it's our job to help them, even if it's none of our business. That's how a real man should act." said Magna.

"Are you to crazy!? Wait you are nuts. Look at the mist! It's magic! We can't see anything inside the village and the villagers can't see what's outside either. We are going to get lost in that magic mist spell as soon as we enter the village. We won't be able to save anyone and we'll probably end up dead after getting lost in the mist." said Noelle.

"It's ok. We won't get lost, we will be able to see what's beyond the magic mist spell as well. Did you forget? We have Asta here who can nullify magic with his sword." said Magna pointing to Asta.

"That's right Noelle. There's nothing to worry about. We're magic knights, we wanted to become magic knights to save and help people, not wear a squad symbol to show it off." said Asta.

"You're a real man Asta. Just like your older big brother. We are definitely saving the villagers. I know them and, they're a part of my past when I was younger. Saving them would be a way to apologies for the trouble I caused them." said Magna. 

"Alright then, let's go." said Asta.

"Fine..." said Noelle.

Asta grabbed his grimoire from his grimoire holder around his waist and opened it. He pulled out his sword, the only thing that he got from the grimoire right now and started cutting through he thick mist. What they saw next shocked them, the villagers of the village were crying, they were scared holding onto their loved ones and there were sharp ice above them floating in the air. Their was a guy with a scar across his face sitting and people with capes behind him, the man that won at gambling against Yami and Magna was also laying on the floor with blood dripping from his mouth, he was dead. A little boy and girl were watching out for the old man's body crying.

"Commence execution." said the man with a scar across his face. 

The ice shards started falling down and were going to kill the villagers.

"Flame Magic: Explosive scattershot!" said Magna, then many little explosions broke the ice shards apart.

The villagers opened their eyes and in front of them, they saw the Black Bulls symbol.

"The magic knights! Did they come to save us!?" said the village.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 679 70
Vanellope is a 15 year old girl who came to Hage Village at the age of 5 after her hometown was destroyed by a foreign enemy. She was raised in the s...
401 22 4
a Various! Black Clover x OC Fanfiction 'Eyes as clear as water, crystalline orbs that hold no colors but reflect anything that she sees like a fragi...
52.4K 1.6K 21
This is the second book of 'William Vangeance's little brother' so if you haven't read it yet, go ahead and read it before this one but, if you want...
428 28 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...