James

Por izzy_whatever_

⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also t... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Thank You!
Character Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Fifteen

2.9K 47 4
Por izzy_whatever_

A/N: We made it to 100 reads!!! Thank you so much!!
"She isn't the sunrise, she's the fucking Sun."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Bella's POV

I can feel someone touching the area right below my breasts. It feels good and even though I am awake I don't want to open my eyes. But I do anyways and I open them to see James over me tracing my tattoos.

"Good morning beautiful," James says still tracing my tattoos.

"Good morning handsome," I say back with a smile and he chuckles.

He then rolls off of me laying back down to the side of me and pulling me to him. I snuggle up against his chest loving the warmth he gives me. And also loving the feel of his skin.

My mind drifts off to what we did last night and I blush. I never thought I would do what I did to James but it felt right and I also had no idea what to do but I just went with it and didn't think to much about it which ended up being a good thing for James.

I'm still scared to have sex with him though. I can't help my thoughts going back to when Aiden told me that he was only friends with me for sex and since I wouldn't put out I was useless.

I know James wouldn't do that to me but the words are still there keeping me from going for it. But I think it's a little early still to go all the way.

I then remember that the rest of the gang left us alone yesterday.

"Hey James, did the rest come back last night?"

"Owen did and he brought Lily here but Josh and Clara didn't come back and they both texted me saying they were fine." He says and my mind drifts of to those two.

"Do you think they are together?" I ask.

"Yes but I don't know if those to are going to work, they keep denying their feelings for each other but then always go missing and we all know they are together when that happens."

"I can tell they like each other but how come they won't get together?"

"Well Josh doesn't want to give up the bachelor life and just wants to stick to one night stands, and Clara just got out of a relationship with someone who was just like that and he ended up cheating on her 3 times, if Josh wants her he needs to get his shit together and change for her." He says and I understand what he's saying.

Clara doesn't want to end up heartbroken in the end again but Josh isn't ready to give up meaningless sex so they are off and on. That sounds toxic, but maybe in the end they will get through it.

I know James used to do the same thing Josh is doing but he changed his ways for me which I bet wasn't easy but I am thankful that he did. If he didn't we wouldn't be here right now, I probably would be up in my room on the floor with bruises.

"James?"

"Yah?"

"Thank you." I say.

"For what?" Literally for everything, I want to say.

"For saving me, for being with me, for not dropping me on my ass or only using me for sex." I look up at him and he is quiet for a few minutes till a smile appears on his face.

"Bella you don't have to say thank you, I would do it a million times if it meant that I would have you here with me right now." He says and I blush. He then leans down and captures my lips in a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes we pull away for a breath of air. "Do you want to go and get breakfast?" James asks and I nod.

We then go and take a shower together, then get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast. Taking showers together seem to be our thing but I'm not complaining. It saves water.

We get to the kitchen and it's empty which is unusual because me and James are usually the last to wake up.

We sit down and start eating the breakfast that Emily made. And right in the middle of it Owen and Lily walk down both with major bed head and Lily in one of Owens t-shirts which proves that they had a fun night last night.

They stop in the doorway of the kitchen clearly not expecting us to be sitting here. I see Lily blush and I shove food in my mouth so I don't laugh.

I swallow right before James says, "Rough night?" He says in in a tone that says we know what you did. And thank god I swallowed the food because of the horrified and embarrassed look on their faces make me burst out laughing.

They then roll their eyes and join us at the table.

Then Josh and Clara come in with bed hair also. Jeez what's in the air that is making everyone participate in sexual activities.

James voices my thoughts, "Damn so all of you guys had sex." He says and Josh glares at him.

"Your just jealous you aren't getting any James," Josh says and James smirks. Oh no, please don't say what I think your gonna say.

"Actually Bella gave me an amazing blowjob while you guys were gone," James says confidently. I cough in embarrassment and look down at my food.

"Damn Bella I see your a freak inside." Clara says with a wink and I roll my eyes playfully.

After we are all done eating we go to James's office to talk about me meeting the spades.

"So what are we gonna do?" Clara asks James.

"I was thinking we could set up a meeting at the warehouse and once everybody is there we will announce Bella as their queen/other boss." He says and my eyes go wide, I was not expecting that.

"Why am I their queen?"

"Because Bella I'm their king, your my girlfriend so your their queen." James says with a soft smile. I give him one back and we don't take our eyes off each other till Josh clears his throat.

"So when are we doing it?" He asks and James thinks a little before answering.

"How about tomorrow night?" James asks and we nod.

Then they all leave to do whatever while me and James stay in his office as he finishes some more work.

"I have to go to the club tonight and work there, would you like to come?" James asks me and I think about it. I haven't been there in a while and it could be fun helping James work and also learning more about what he does. Plus if I'm there I can make sure no girls come up to him to try and fuck him.

"Sure that would be great," I say and James smiles while pulling me down on his lap and kissing me.

The rest of the day is spent just lounging around doing nothing. We cooked food for everyone and we all sat in the theatre room and watched the hangover. They also have a popcorn machine! I put it to good use while I was there much to James's amusement. Every time I went to get more popcorn he would watch me and when I gave him a questioning look he would just shake his head in amusement.

Right now me and James are in his car going to the club so he can do some paperwork. Usually business stuff bores me but the fact that I can learn more about James and also help him makes me exited.

We pull up to the club and head inside. There is music blasting and sweaty bodies dancing all over the place and each other. James grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs towards the VIP area and then down a hall in the back to where I'm guessing his office.

He unlocks and we go inside only to stop in our tracks. I expected to see it empty, but that's not the case.

There is some blond girl naked laying on the couch. What the actual fuck!

"Hey James," she says seductively and I tried to hold it in but I couldn't.

I burst out laughing, bending over and holding my stomach as I basically suffocate from laughing so much. James turns to me with a confused look and the girl looks pissed which makes me laugh even more, making me fall to the floor.

Once I'm done I lay on the floor for a few seconds to catch my breath also while a few chuckles escape my mouth.

"Bella why are you laughing?" James ask and I have to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing again. I stand up and turn to the girl. "Because this girl is laying here in her birth suit trying to seduce you and she was all like 'HeY JaMeS' and I just haven't ever seen someone so fucking thirsty," I say while laughing again.

Then James joins me in laughing and the girl then hurries to put her clothes on. She then runs out of the room with tears in her eyes probably from embarrassment and rejection from James.

"I thought you were gonna get mad," James says after we both stop laughing.

"No I trust you, I mean it was a little annoying at first but she just seemed so thirsty it was so funny," I say and James smiles at me and pulls me into a kiss.

Then we walk over to his desk and he sits in his chair while I sit in the one across from him in front of his desk. He looks up at me expectantly and I give him a confused look.

"What?" I ask and he makes a motion with his hand to go to him. I stand up and walk over to him and he pulls me on to his lap.

"That's much better," He says and I blush. Then he gets started on paper work and I help him out a little.

When we get back to the house it's the middle of the night and everybody is asleep so we go to James's room to sleep to.

We get ready for bed and once my head hits the pillow my eyes start to slowly close. I feel James crawl in bed and pull me to his chest so we are spooning.

"Goodnight Bella," James says but I don't have the energy to say it back and I fall asleep.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Me and James wake up at the same time and get dressed.

We head downstairs to eat and like always everybody else is already down there.

"Hey guys." I say and they all say hey back. I take a seat next to Clara and Lily. They both have seem to become friends which is good because I didn't want it to be awkward if they didn't like each other.

"Bella are you ready to meet the spades tonight?" Owen asks. I totally forgot that was tonight and I feel my nerves build up.

"Yah but I'm a little nervous," I admit and James comes up behind me and rubs my shoulders.

"Don't be I'm sure they will love you," He says and I turn to him and give him a sweet kiss. When I pull away he looks like he has something else to say but isn't saying it. I wonder what he wants to say?

We all finish eating and head to the game room. I play COD with Josh and Owen while James, Lily, and Clara watch. I keep beating them at the game and they are getting so pissed off and I can see Clara and Lily holding back their laughs while James is looking at me proud.

We finish in the game room and go to the theatre to watch some other movie that I forgot the name of.

And for the rest of the day we don't do much.

Then night comes and it's time to get ready to meet the spades. I am exited and nervous at the same time. I put on black ripped jeans, white shoes, and a brownish long sleeved v-neck. I also put on a black choker.

I then go downstairs to meet everyone. We head out to a SUV parked outside. James isn't driving because his car can't fit all of us and he doesn't want to have it at the warehouse.

I sit next to James and feel his stare on me. I look to him and see him staring directly at my neck where my choker is. I see him lick his lips and then bite it and I tell myself to not look at them. He then meets my eyes and gives me a kiss on the cheek .

We pull out of the driveway to the house and go to the warehouse.

We get their and there are some cars parked in front. We go inside and to the meeting area which is just a big open room with a stage so we can talk to everyone.

James starts walking to the stage and sits down on one of the chairs that are on there while I fall behind a little to walk with Clara and Lily.

And when we make it on the stage a girl with died auburn hair walks up to James and sits on his lap. A wave of jealousy hits me but goes away once I see James practically throw her off his lap and onto the floor.

A smile makes it's way on my face as I walk up to James. He sees me and smiles at me, pulling me down onto his lap. The girl that is on the floor with a pissed off look on her face scowls at me and walks away back to the crowd that is quickly growing in the room. So that means that she is apart of this gang.

Once everybody is here we stand up and make our way to the edge of the stage. Everyone quiets down for James to speak and they look at me with curious expressions.

"I called you here for something important. I would like to introduce Bella Hayes, your queen and second boss." He says and there are multiple gasps in the crowd.

"She is mine so if any one of you guys try something your dead, and I want you to show respect to her like you do to me do you understand?" The whole crowd nods except one person, the girl that sat on James's lap who I found out is named Jessica.

Then everybody breaks out into applause and a smile grows on my face at them. James turns to me and kisses me passionately in front of everyone. Then he grabs my hand and walk away.

We meet everyone back outside and get back in the car.

"We should go out to eat and celebrate," Clara says and we all agree. We head to a small diner and sit in a booth in the corner of the diner.

We order what we want and wait for the food comes. We just talk about random things but Clara is being unusually quiet.

"Clara are you ok?" I ask and she gives a small nod looking down at her food.

"Come on Clara don't be like this," Josh says and Clara scoffs at him and rolls her eyes.

"You know what Josh? Why don't you go fuck yourself!" She yells and gets up and leaves. Josh grumbles and gets up to leave to.

The rest of the group cast worried looks at each other but decide to stay out of it. It's probably another fight.

We continue eating and then we head home.

I hope Clara and Josh will eventually end up together and stop hurting each other...

Unknown POV

I'm walking to my shit hole of a house that's in a crappy ass neighborhood when I hear voices in an alley.

"So do you know when we are gonna go with the plan and get Bella?" I hear one voice ask.

"Soon just be patient and if you keep asking I'll do this myself and you can find your own way of getting her," a more older voice says. I hear the other man scoff probably rolling his eyes.

So they are talking about Bella? And they want her? I wonder why, and maybe I can help.

I turn down the alley and head towards them.

"Hey what are you doing here?" The older voice says.

"I heard you guys want Bella and I want to help," I say and they chuckle.

"Why do you want to help us?" The other voice says.

"Because I hate that bitch and I want revenge on James." I say and they look at each other then back at me.

"Fine, you should know I am Bella's dad," The older voice says and I'm surprised. Her own blood is doing this to her. Poor bitch.

"Ok and who are you?" I ask to the younger guy.

"Sorry sweet cheeks but that is something you can't know yet," He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"To make your plan even better I can get The Vipers, a rival gang to The Spades to hop in on this?" I say to the two guys and a wicked smirk comes on their faces.

"That's perfect," Bella's dad says.

"Now let's tell you our plan then you get The Vipers." He says and I nod. They then began to explain to me the plan on getting Bella and ruining James's life and I couldn't be happier.

Looks like things are gonna go my way after all...

Thank you for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.7K 492 20
This story contains: juicy lies, *smirk smirk* and adventure! // I don't know why but I just started running as fast as I could. I ran towards the w...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.2M 28.1K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...