Random "X Reader" One - shots...

By -LIGHTGLYPHS

Includes: - Bill Cipher x reader - Marco x reader - Danny phantom x reader - Dipper x reader And others (Thi... More

A/N
Request Page
Requests ➳ Closed (For now)
Be satisfied《Marco x reader ➼ Angst》
Without me《Gai x reader ➼ Angst》
Adrenaline《Donnie x reader》
Hologram《Danny Phantom x reader》
Back into the Unknown《Wirt x reader ➼ Angst》
Miss You《Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader ➼ Fluff》
Welcome back to Gravity Falls!《Older! Dipper x reader》
You'll Be Back《Human! Bill Cipher x oc ➼ Angst》
Just Your Problem《Tom Lucitor x Demon! reader ➼ Angst》Pt. 1
Just Your Problem《Tom Lucitor x Demon! reader ➼ Angst》Pt. 2
Cuddles!《Varian x reader ➼ Fluff》Pt. 1
Scenarios《Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader Scenarios》
Cuddles!《Varian x reader ➼ Fluff》Pt. 2
A Guy That I'd kinda be Into《Dipper x Reader》
Another Halfa《Danny Phantom x reader Pt. 1 ➼ Fluff》
Another Halfa《Danny Phantom x reader Pt. 2 ➼ Fluff》
Scenarios 《More Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader Scenarios》
Scenarios《Last! Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader Scenarios》
A/N
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!
Just a quick ques
Pretty《 Dipper Pines x reader ➼ Fluff》
Wishes I want to be true《Rocket Raccoon x OC ➼ Fluff》
new book?- 👀

Ice Cream《T. Shirogane x OC ➼ Modern! AU》

538 3 2
By -LIGHTGLYPHS

Requested by: no one

video and image above not mine, credit to the artist :)

i decided to do this myself and I think I'll regret it *insert a sad sigh*

oh also, this character is from Voltron: Legendary Defenders and yes, i know he's gay, but i've been stressed lately and he's my fav and comfort character so... yea... also i think he's aged down here. i cant tell, im too dumb :)

also this is another songfic :D, bonus! i've never been to a pop concert or something before, sorry if i got it all wrong :'D

i hope you guys enjoy :'> 

note: it's really long for some weird reason. i think i went too in detail with the song.

oh! and here's a note: 

Natalia: In bold italic

The entire group together: In bold italic and underline

Backup singers / rest of the group: In underline italic / other forms of the font (im too lazy to list the others... soryy)

Thoughts: In Italic

3rd person P.O.V.

Sitting at the lunch table, one of Altea High's most popular cliques, Voltron, gathered around, all hyped up for a big event that was coming up. The concert to the famous girl-group, The 5 Diamonds, was nearing and the entire group was planning to go together.

Chatter burst amongst the 5 members, the last one dazing off slightly.

"Shiro!"

He perked up, lifting his head which was resting on his palm.

"Yes?"

"You were daydreaming again." Pidge sighed, her hands crossed. The others snickering slightly, making the dual-hair coloured male turn red slightly.

"Look, if you're too busy, we could just ask Lotor to take your place–"

"No no, it's fine, I was just... tired?" He shrugged, other's looking at him with a deadpanned face.

"Whatever you say, Space-dad." Pidge rolled her eyes, planning once more with Allura. "So can Coran pick us up and stuff?"

"I'm pretty sure he can, but I'll need to confirm it again. You know how busy he is trying to support both him and I." Allura sighed, her uncle truly was very busy. "You know we're actually pretty lucky that I'm related to Natalia."

"WAIT YOU ARE RELATED TO THE NATALIA OF THE 5 DIAMONDS?!" Lance freaked-out, eyes wide, the others jumping in surprise, Shiro blushing slightly at the name as he thought he heard Lance calling him out.

"Well, urm, yes. She's my cousin to be exact. Slightly older than me, looks a little different, but is my cousin nonetheless."

Lance then run around in circles, racing in excitement. "DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET AUTOGRAPHS?!" 

Shiro blushed a little harder. He was already quite the nervous kid, and meeting his favourite girl band was already a dream, but interacting with his celebrity crush? No thanks.

"I don't know, Lance. I've already gotten VIP tickets for us, but autographs may be a bit of a stretch, but if you really want it–"

"I'D DIE FOR IT!"

"–I will see what I can do."

"ALLURA, YOU ARE THE BEST."

She smiled a little blushing as she looked at Shiro, who seemed to be daydreaming again. He usually wouldn't daydream, instead he would definitely help out a little more, but something was definitely on his mind, and it must've been related to the event, because she noticed that he would doze off more as the event got closer.

Creeping over to Pidge, Allura whispered in the shorter girl's ear, causing them both to giggle furiously. This drew the attention of the Cuban and emo boy, who then were told the secret.

"I think Shiro has a crush on Natalia."

Lance wiggled his eyebrows, getting closer to the dad of the group, who was drinking some water, before sliding in the seat next to him and asking, "So... Shiro... Who's your celebrity crush?"

The older male's eyes widened slightly as he gasped while drinking, causing him to go into a coughing fit while almost spitting some of his drink out.

"Lance!" Keith hissed, knowing where the Cuban boy was headed.

"What?! I was just curious! Jeez, I didn't think he would react that way!"

"Keith, it's fine." Shiro waved his hand dismissively. "I'll answer. Even though it's kind of embarrassing." He muttered the last sentence out, other's leaning in to hear.

"It's Natalia from the 5 Diamonds."

Of course Shiro loved the music of the group, but something about their leader just made him more curious and drawn towards them, maybe it was her pretty smile or maybe it was how she always seemed to smile and stay strong no matter what, but whatever it was, it always made him fascinated. But his thoughts were soon interrupted by a loud voice.

"HAHAHA! I KNEW IT!!" Lance cried out, fist bumping the air.

"Lance! Shut it, plus we all knew before you." Keith rubbed his temple.

"Sorry."

"So you like my cousin huh?" Allura grinned while the American-Asian male looked away still blushing. "I think she'll like you, a lot."

"Yea, whatever. So the concert is on Saturday night?"

"Yes! We will all be meeting up at my house, at 8! Why are you asking." Allura queried, a small smile gracing her features.

"I was gonna say that I can drive us, but if Coran can then–" Shiro was then interrupted by Pidge who jolted up from her seat.

"Nope! It's perfect! Thank you so much, Shiro!"

He smiled softly while looking over the group, who were back to chatting excitedly, Lance still pestering Allura about the autographs.

At least he had something to look forward to that week.

Saturday had arrived sooner than it seemed, and the group had finally reached the sport stadium on time, even though Lance took forever glowing up.

Shrugging in his light brown hoodie, Shiro gripped his ticket, anxiety and excitement took over as he and the group pulled up, all of them piling out and dashing over, not needing to wait due to the VIP tickets.

Reaching their seats, the lights dimmed. 5 girls walked up on stage, the leader, Natalia waving at the crowd, mics all in their hands, as the crowd cheered on.

The girls smiled brightly, all still waving.

"Good evening everyone and thank you for coming!" Natalia grinned, her signature green eyes shining with excitement. "It takes a lot of dedication to be here so late, but thank you so much for all of your support!!" The crowd cheered louder, making the girls behind her grin wider.

"I won't bore you anymore with my talk, so everyone, we will be performing 'Ice Cream' considering that it was one of our biggest hits, surprisingly." She joked, everyone chuckling slightly.

Shiro blushed, as her eyes met his grey ones, her smile warming.

'Holy shit, she is pretty and funny.'

"Anyways, enjoy the show!" She 'jogged' back as she and her group got into position for the dance.

Upbeat music began to play, the girls dancing along, before Natalia sang, her short blue hair bouncing with her actions.

-

"Come a little closer
'
cause you looking thirsty
I'ma make it better, 

sip it like a Slurpee."
-

Natalia grinned, looking at Shiro, making him blush profusely.

-

"Snow cone chilly
Get it free like Willy
In the jeans like Billie
You be poppin' like a wheelie"

"Even in the sun,
you know I keep it icy
You could take a lick 
but it's too cold to bite me."

"Brr, brr, frozen
You're the one been chosen
Play the part like Moses
Keep it fresh like roses.
"

"Look so good yeah,
look so sweet
Lookin' good enough to eat!"

"Coldest with the kiss,

so he call me ice cream
Catch me in the fridge,
right where the ice be~"

-

Grinning at the crowd, she winked at Shiro, making Lance flip out.

"SANTA MARIA, SHE WINKED AT YOU! I THINK SHE LIKES YOU–"

Keith slapped his hand over Lance's trap, seeing how red his adopted brother was.

"Lance don't make me shut you up."

-

"Look so good yeah, look so sweet
Baby, you deserve a treat."

"Diamonds on my wrist,
so he call me ice cream
You can double dip
'cause I know you like me~"

"Ice cream, chillin', chillin'
Ice cream, chillin'
Ice cream, chillin', chillin'
Ice cream, chillin'!"

-

Her green eyes didn't leave his, until her part came up of course, and she blushed slightly. How did Allura meet him again? He was pretty frickin' cute.

-

"I know that my
heart can be so cold
But I'm sweet for you,
come put me in a cone."

"You're the only touch,
yeah, that get me meltin'
He's my favourite flavour,
always gonna pick him!"

"You're the cherry piece,
just stay on top of me, so
I can't see nobody else for me, no."

"Get it, flip it, scoop it
Do it like that, ah yeah ah yeah
Like it, love it, lick it
Do it like la la la, oh yeah
"

-

She saw Allura smirking at her, and she playfully glared back, ignoring the rest of the crowd. Oh Allura was so gonna get it later.

-

"Look so good, yeah,
look so sweet
Lookin' good enough to eat~"

"Coldest with the kiss,
so he call me ice cream
Catch me in the fridge,
right where the ice be~"

"Look so good yeah, look so sweet
Baby, you deserve a treat."

"Diamonds on my wrist,
so he call me ice cream
You can double dip
'cause I know you like me~"

-

She smiled looking at the group, Pidge and Allura cheering while Shiro looked away blushing, Lance shaking Keith violently.

'Oh mah gawd, Allura. Thank you for bringing him along.'

-

"Ice cream, chillin', chillin'
Ice cream, chillin'
Ice cream, chillin', chillin'
Ice cream, chillin'
Ice cream, chillin', chillin'
Ice cream, chillin'
Ice cream, chillin', chillin'
Ice cream."

"Chillin' like a villain, yeah, ra ra ra
미친 미친듯한 속도 in my La Ferra'
너무 빨러 너는 삐끗
원한다면 그냥 지름
Millis, billis 매일 벌음
한여름 손목에 얼음
Keep it movin' like my lease up
Think you fly, boy, where your visa?
Mona Lisa kinda Lisa
Needs an ice cream man that treats her
Keep it movin' like my lease up
Think you fly, boy, where your visa?
Mona Lisa kinda Lisa
Needs an ice cream man that treats her.
"

"Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Ice on my wrist, yeah, I like it like this
Get the bag with the cream
If you know what I mean~

Ice cream, ice cream
Ice cream, chillin'
Na na na na na
Na na na na na (hey)
Ice on my wrist, yeah, I like it like this
And I'm nice with the cream
If you know what I mean~

Ice cream, ice cream
Ice cream~"

-

The song ended and the crowd went wild, everyone yelling, but Natalia's eyes were too focused on a man with steel grey eyes, and as she saw him clap with a smile on his face, a warm small smile graced her face as she blushed, winking at him.

And the night went on, song after song until nearly 11.

"Thank you all so much for joining today! I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves! Get some sleep and stay healthy! We love you all so much! Good night Altea!" They all cheered smiling, before the leader's eyes widened slightly. 

"Oh and could all the VIP ticket purchasers see us after the concert? Thank you!"

Allura and the group looked at each other. How many other people exactly had purchased the VIP tickets?

-

Waiting backstage, the group realised that they were the only ones with the VIP tickets. Dang.

"Well, well, if it isn't my favourite cousin!"

The group turned their heads to the the 5 Diamonds behind you and Lance nearly fainted. Allura ran into her cousin's arms, gripping her tightly. "How's my lil' sister doing?" She smiled, the rest of the Diamonds chuckling behind her.

"I'm doing fine, Nat! Oh! Let me introduce you to the Voltron gang!" She introduced stood aside as Natalia saw the group of four behind her. "This is Lance–"

"–CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?"

"Keith."

"Sup." He waved slightly, hands still in his jacket pockets.

"Pidge."

"I really like your music, I listen to it while working!" She shook the leader's hand.

"And Shiro."

"N-Nice to meet you!" He stuttered, taking out his robot arm to shake with the leader's. She stared at it slightly, curious, but grinned, and shook it warmly.

She wasn't afraid of him!

And that's what made him fall for her harder.

She brushed her hair slightly.

"Well, it was lovely meeting all of you, and uh, Allura here told me that you all wanted our signatures?"

Lance squealed before Keith smacked his boyfriend upside his head lightly. "Babe, shush."

"It's fine, anyways, do you guys have any markers? We actually somehow have the paper part sorted." Jennie, one of the Diamonds spoke up. 

"Oh actually, do you guys want photos / selfies as well?" Rose and Jisoo asked at the same time.

"YESYESYESYESYES!" Lance practically jumped as his grin got wider.

"I like him, he's definitely got the energy." Lisa joked, before she led the way. "Come on! Let's go take some photos and autographs."

-

After the short photo session, both groups were smiling widely as they offered to sign the polaroids / photos and the Voltron group eagerly agreed.

Natalia sat at the table, signing off the second-last polaroid, which was Pidge's, and when she was done, gave it back to the girl, who looked at it with stars in her eyes.

"Yes!" She fist-bumped the air.

"Um, hi, Natalia... C-Could you, sign my polaroid?"

Her eyes met his steely grey ones as he shyly handed it to her.

"Yea sure! You didn't really need to ask, but I don't see why not!" She grinned, making him chuckle.

He rubbed the back of his neck slightly before speaking up.

"So you're the leader huh?"

"Yeah, it gets tiring now and then, but it's definitely worth it."

"I get how you feel, especially with Lance and Keith, god! They can cause such a ruckus at times."

The two laughed a little as she handed him back his polaroid. "Here ya go. Thanks for coming by the way, your support meant a lot."

"O-Oh, no problem! I like your music anyways so..."

"Glad to know you like it, anyways..." She tip-toed as she pecked his cheek, everyone looking at them in surprise and excitement. "Have a safe journey back~" She grinned at his red face, a slight red dusting covering her own.

"Y-Yeah... thanks!" He looked down to see her autograph, but with her number beside it, smiling giddily.

"Call me when you're free and maybe I can arrange another VIP ticket for our next concert here." She smiled.

"I SHIP IT!" Lance yelled, raising his hands triumphantly, the others agreeing while laughing.

"See ya later, Shiro! Hope to see you soon!"

"Yeah... Same here." He sighed, walking back with the others towards the car while rubbing the image with his thumb.

"Same here."

hi 

i know it was long, im sorry :)

but i hoped you guys like it, (even though im mentally cringing so hard), and you guys can request away!

bai!

- Im_a_human06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 14.7K 42
"You smell very nice." "Are you...trying to flirt or something?" • A socially awkard witch has to struggle with being the sudden love (?) interest of...
13.9K 269 16
warning: cursing smut cringe stuff 😭 these characters belong to Alan Becker
18.9K 224 38
Hey everyone! I really appreciate everyone for reading along on Tales of Berseria: Calamity's Hero. This is for anyone's questions they have if the...
503K 4.7K 42
➝ 𝐬𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ➝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 ❛ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 ❜