Something In There (FAÇADES)

By TOLA_AISH

~FAÇADES Teenagers are also humans who are not excluded from the challenges and problems of life. They're pro... More

•|INTRODUCTION 1|
0•|INTRODUCTION 2|
•|MY CHARACTERS|
1•|ABOUT LILY|
2•|ABOUT PINK|
4•|INTO HIS WORLD|
5•|SHOCKED|
6•|WHERE ARE WE NOW?|
7•|NIGHTMARES AND FRIENDSHIP|
8•|I'M THE DEVIL|
9•|NOT MY DAY!|
10•|STUPEFIED|
11•|MOOD SWINGS|
12•|I WILL KILL HER DATE|
13•|BLACKED OUT|
14•|DOCTORS REPORT|
•|NOT A CHAPTER|
15•|BASKETBALL|
16•|SHE'S MINE|
17•|THOUGHTS AND STRENGTH|
18•|THE FUTURE|
19•|SOMETHING IN THERE|
20•|FEMI AND MUMMY |
21•| RUCKUS |
22•|DIFFERENT|
23•|TADE AND ME|
24•|TEST|
25•|LEO AND PANIC ATTACK|
26•|ETHEREAL|
27•|FIRST TIME AT A 'FRIEND' HOUSE.|
28•|WHAT HAPPENED IN JSS3?|
29•|HEART CHOICES|
30•|FRIENDS|
31•|MOVING ON|
32•|I FOUND MY MISSING PIECE.|
33•|IT'S HER BIRTHDAY.|
34•|HYPOCRITE.|
35•|A HUG.|

3•|GET TO KNOW|

528 227 489
By TOLA_AISH

|CHAPTER THREE|

~Is a one life, you tell me one life
Is a one chance, I tell you one chance
Open your eyes, open your eyes babe
Can you be wise
Cuz I'm your prize baby~

(Song: listen to damages by tems)

~Lily~

It had been a week since school resumed and it had also been a week since Chase Fayeni whom had been the centre of attention and a piece of art for the girls joined the school.

And it was the weekend already, Saturday precisely and while other teenagers were out of their homes hanging out with their friends, having fun, gisting and talking or probably shopping. I was on my bed, in my house, writing in my rap music book.

Weird right?

Well that was my life, I wasn't a normal teenager, I was an outcast. The girl with the scar, the smelling one.

Or so they say!

All my life I just wanted a friend, someone I could talk to and relate with, someone to always stand by me and defend me, someone to tell me everything's okay even though it wasn't, someone that would tell me I looked pretty even though I knew I wasn't, someone to always defend me when I couldn't, someone to sing to and share my songs with, someone to believe in me.

But it was impossible.

"Lily!" The voice of Thelma, our maid and my favorite person snapped me out of my thoughts as she entered into my room with a smile plastered on her black ebony beautiful face, showing a bit of her incisors. Yes auntie Thelma was really beautiful, and she was in her early twenties and also she was a graduate of sociology from the University of Nigeria but due to the lack of jobs in the country she worked as a maid in my house. "Good morning small Nicki." She greeted me as she walked towards my bed.

Well in case you are wondering why she called me small Nicki, well it was because I rapped just like Nick Minaj.

or so I was told.

I smiled at her. "Good morning auntie Thelma." I greeted her back.

She nodded in response. "I just came to tell you that breakfast is ready." She said.

"Okay." I responded. "And what of mum and dad? Are they downstairs yet? And what of blossom? Is he downstairs too?" I asked her all those questions at once.

Blossom, my elder brother was about ten years older than me.

yes, am a rain child.

And he worked in my Dad's company after graduating from the University.

Auntie Thelma smiled at me. "Which questions should I answer first? Well your mum and dad are downstairs already while your elder brother blossom should be downstairs by now because I went to call him before coming over to your room."

"Uh, I will come down now." I told her. "You can go now, thank you."

"Alright." She responded and left my room. I immediately closed my RAP music book and jumped out of my bed. Wore my fluffy pink panther slippers and went downstairs for breakfast.

As I got downstairs I saw my parents already seated at the dining acting all lovey dovey as usual with chuckles escaping their mouth every second, while my brother just typed away on his phone, Oblivious to whatever act our parents were doing.

"Good morning pa, and Good morning ma." I greeted them as I dragged out a chair to sit on.

"My baby girl, how are you?" My mum, Mrs violet Atata greeted me as I stared at her face. Her beautiful face with chubby cheeks on a perfect round head. Well I looked like my mom a lot, I have the same face, eyes, mouth, big breast, chubby cheeks as her but the only difference between I and my mum was that she was fat and I wasn't. Well. . .I used to be fat until I decided that I didn't want to be. Then I started dieting and became thin, too thin that it made my mammary gland look like an odd piece on my chest.

"I'm fine, mum." I answered her.

"Hope you slept well, dear." My dad, Mr Coleman Atata, finally acknowledged my present.

I nodded. "Yes sir." And he gave me a huge smile.

"Blossom good morning." I greeted my elder brother who seemed lost in his phone.

"Aburo, how you dey?" He greeted me back with his eyes still fixated on his phone.

"Fine."

My mum cleared her throat. "Your father and I want to tell both of you something." Mum said while I looked at her but blossom eyes were still fixed on his phone until mum collected it.

"Mum!" He shouted dramatically.

"Don't mum me and listen to what I'm about to tell you guys." mum told him.

And his shoulders fell in surrender. "What do you want to say? Also am hungry oo."

"You will eat when your mother has say what she wants to say finish." my dad said, earning a groan from blossom.

Mum cleared her throat again, loudly this time. "So me and your dad are traveling out of the country on a business summit and proposal worth millions of dollars and I'm sure that you guys also know that we are trying to establish our telecommunication company in Busan, so we will possibly be gone for about a year." She said.

The whole table was comfortably quiet and honestly I didn't know what to say, or how to react to the fact that my parents were going for a whole year.

A whole year wasn't a joke, a year without my parents, especially my mum the reason I smile and act like everything was okay even if it wasn't. What would I do without her, my words, her hugs.

God! I would really miss her and my dad.

"Okay!" Blossom finally said. "So when are you going?" He asked.

"This coming Tuesday." My dad answered.

"Alright, you don't have to worry about us, we can take care of ourselves." Blossom said smiling.

Mum chuckled. "And who told you that I'm worried about you, I'm only worried about my baby Lily." She told him.

"Ehn, why don't you take her along with you then?"

"And do you think that I haven't thought about that. If not because of she's in SS3 ehn, I would have taken her. I just want her to complete her final exam." Mum replied him.

"Okay. . .so can we eat now?" Blossom asked.

"Yes, we can." Mum answered him. "Thelma you can bring the food now." Mum shouted, so Thelma could hear her from the kitchen.

After my food was dished out on my plate i ate my breakfast, yam and egg, quietly like I always did, but I wasn't really interested in eating it since I was trying to watch my weight. Then my mom touched my hand which was laying on the dining table and I looked at her and saw worry lines written on her forehead.

"You haven't said anything, since me and your dad broke the news to you and your brother, is everything okay?" She asked.

I hummed. "yes."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine."

"Don't worry. I promise you that I'll call you everyday and all will be well with you. Also your brother, your favorite person Thelma, and Mr Uche will be here with you, to keep you company. Do you hear?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied her, and she squeezed my hand a little bit tightly.

"How is school treating you? And how are your friends doing?" She asked me as she continued eating.

"School is fine." I answered her, using my fork to play around with the egg on my plate. "And my friends are okay and they even missed me throughout the holiday." I lied to her.

I used to lie to my mom about the fact that I had friends. I told her the opposite of what went on in my life. I told her that people loved me. I never told her the real truth about my bullies and how I was bullied almost everyday especially by Tayo. I didn't want to tell her all those things that had been happening to me, especially since after what happened in JSS3, my mum had always been worried about me.

And yes even at the cost of my own happiness. At least now I only have one year, one year and I'll be free from my bullies especially Tayo.

"That's good, and you know you can invite them over for sleep overs when me and your dad are gone but only girls, no boys allowed." she said grinning.

Friends for sleepover? In my wildest dreams.

And boys? Not in this life.

"Okay ma."

And the rest of breakfast went on like that and I went back into my room to sleep.

*.*.*.

(Song: listen to kane Brown ft Swae Lee & Khalid- Be Like That)

~Pink~

"Wow. . .this restaurant is really fine!" Rayo exclaimed as we walked into the new restaurant that just opened opposite her estate.

"Yeah it is." I told her as I admired the interior design and how wide the restaurant was. We both went to sit down on a table for two when a waitress came to our table to take our orders and after we gave him our orders, we were given our food. "So what of Jonathan?" I asked her, as I chewed on some spaghetti.

"Ahn! Ahn!!, Why are you asking me?" She asked, as she battled with the meat on her plate. "Is he not your friend?"

I laughed. "But he is your boyfriend." I told her.

"Whatever, he is fine Sha." She replied blushing.

"Awn, my bestie is blushing." I teased her and I swear I could see pink on her chocolate face. "Seriously do you really like him?"

She nodded her head. "I never actually thought that I would like a boy like this until I started liking Jonathan."

"Uhm, my twinie is in love." I teased her again.

She laughed. "What of chase?" She asked.

"He's fine." I answered her.

"Pinky, can I ask you two questions?" She asked as she dropped her fork on her plate and she pushed her plate of spaghetti aside.

I nodded. "Yes, sure. Ask."

"Alright, why is Chase not living at your house?" She asked.

Honestly, that question she asked also baffled me. For all I knew, him and my dad had a little misunderstanding with each other so he decided to stay at one of the mansion willed down to him by mum before she died.

"He likes his own space, his own privacy." I lied to her. And that was the best lie that I could come up with because if I shouldn't answer her she would remain persistent on knowing.

Truly Rayo was my best friend but there were a lot of things that she didn't even know about me. Lot's of things that I didn't tell her.

"So what's the second question?" I asked her. Trying to avoid her elaborating on the Chase question.

"Okay so about the second question, I've been meaning to ask you this since SS2, but I decided to give you time but today I must know." She said, then banged her hand on the table like she just passed her verdict.

"What do you want to know." I asked, drinking my water to wash the remaining particles of spaghetti left in my mouth.

"Whatsup with you and Tayo?"

I coughed, probably choking on her question.

"What's wrong, how? I mean we've broken up." I told her feeling a little bit sad as I wriggled with my fingers.

"I know you've broken up, I'm not blind. But what exactly happened, why did you guys break up?" She asked, while I said nothing. "See Pink, I know you still like him, so I don't understand why you broke up with him".

I didn't know what to tell her. I couldn't have told her the whole truth about what went down in as much as I wanted to tell her everything, I just couldn't.

"Pinky, you're not talking," She said, interrupting my thoughts. "Did something happen that you're not telling me about?" She asked, her words coming out slowly but I didn't answer.

"Pink answer me. I saw the way Tayo treated you when you were still together. Pink you were very happy, I was happy for you, he treated you like a queen and I sometimes wished I was the one in the relationship. So why did you break up with him?"

I laugh in Spanish, Rayo if only you knew what happened ehn, you wouldn't be wishing that you were the one in the relationship.

"I Just Nee--needed A Break." I stuttered as I lied to her even though I knew that she wouldn't believe it.

"You needed a break?" She repeated and I said nothing as I laid my hands on the table. "I don't believe you Pink, there's something that you are not telling me. Pink two whole weeks, you weren't in school after the break up, why? Because you were crying? So don't feed me lies. I know you still like him and he still likes you, so why don't you give it a go again? Ehn?"

I liked Tayo, infact I loved him but I couldn't give our relationship a try again even if I had to die from heartache at least I'd be far away from that scary monster. I just hoped that I would find someone new, Someone that would distract me from what I felt for Tayo, Someone that would treat me well, Someone that could love me and I could love back, but that's if possible, 'cause ever since I was in JSS1 the only person that I saw in my future was Tayo.

Yes, that was how much I loved him. And when I lost my mum in JSS3, he consoled me, he showed me love, all of a sudden the monster that i tried helping him kill came out.

"I'm waiting for you to talk," Rayo said snapping me out of my thoughts, as her hands laid on my hand, she sighed. "I'm sorry if I'm rushing all these questions on you. I just want to know what is going on in my best friend life. I just want you to be happy so I won't force you to answer but I'll be expecting you to tell me everything when you are ready. Do you here?" She asked smiling at me.

I smiled at her back. "I promise to tell you everything when I'm ready to."

That's if I'll ever be ready.

"Okay," She continued eating her spaghetti which seemed cold already. "Let's lighten the mood up."

"What should we do?" I asked her.

She winked at me. "Tik Tok video, and let's also snap a picture for your Instagram story." She yelled moderately.

I nodded and we did our tik tok video and snapped thousands of pictures, no exaggeration, right in the restaurant with all eyes on us as we danced crazily and carefree in the restaurant.

We finally left the restaurant after series of tik tok videos and thousands of pictures.

"Rayo, bye bye." I waved to her as she entered into her car while I stood outside waiting for my driver to come pick me.

After minutes of waiting I finally sat on the pavement outside of the restaurant still waiting for my driver. Then I decided to call him.

"Hey Andy, please where are you?" I asked as he picked up the call.

"Sorry madam, but you didn't call to tell me to start coming now." He said.

I sighed heavily like I just lifted something heavy off my chest. "Okay please be coming now." I told him as I hunged up the phone.

I sat there hugging my leg, when someone came to meet me. A guy who looked like someone between my age range or more than my age range, tall and handsome but not as handsome as Tayo.

"Hey." He greeted me as he sat near me on the pavement.

"Hola." I greeted him back, getting a little bit uncomfortable.

He didn't say anything for a while, until I heard him sigh. "Sorry if I'm disturbing you, but what's your name?" He asked.

I smiled. "what's your name first".

He chuckled. "I asked first, but anyways I'll answer. My name is Joshua Jaiye, but you can call me Josh." He answered. "So what's your name?" He asked.

"Sola Pink Fayeni." I told him. "But you can call me Pink or Pinky."

"Pink, I like the name, is it your real name?"

"Yeah, my mom named me Pink." I answered, feeling a little bit remorseful as I remembered my mom.

He nodded. "So are you in anyway related to Mr Femi Fayeni?" He asked.

I didn't want to answer, because who knew, he might had been a kidnapper and if I should have told him that my dad was Mr Fayeni, the billionaire. He might kidnap me and with the way the world was ehn, no one was to be trusted.

"No, I'm not." I lied to him.

"Oh, okay."

I hummed. "Are you also related to Mr Wale Jaiye?" I asked him.

Well Mr Wale Jaiye was the forty ninth richest man in West Africa, a business man and also he was my dad biggest rival, and counterpart.

"He's my father." He answered.

"What!" I exclaimed. "As in the Mr jaiye, and why would you trust me by telling me something like that? What if I'm a kidnapper?" I asked, shocked that he would even share or disclose his father status with me when I couldn't even trust him.

He chuckled a little. "Well you look like someone that I can trust and I can't deny my father," He told me. "Or are you doubting me?"

"No." I replied him, feeling guilty for denying my own father.

maybe I should tell him that Mr Femi Fayeni is my father.

"You know you look so familiar, like some of those girls on Instagram." He stated.

I smiled because I knew where he was heading to. "You think so? And about. . ."

"About what?"

"So about..." I was interrupted by the horn of the car that parked in front of us but that wasn't my car because among the fleets of cars at my house we didn't own an INNOSON IVM.

Yes, the first made In Nigeria car.

"My driver is here. I should get going now," He told me as he stood up from the pavement, dusting the back of his black ripped trousers which wasn't even dirty. "Can I get your number?"

I wanted to object because I knew exactly where meetings like this could lead to.

Relationship right?

But after moments of debating with myself, I decided to give him. I mean I was looking for someone that would help me take my mind off Tayo.

Right? Yeah.

I gave him my number and he smiled appreciatively at me and waved me goodbye before he entered into his car and not quite long after he left my driver drove into the premises of the restaurant and I left the restaurant.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
A/N

Chapter three done and dusted Wattpadis

Finally I'm done with all introduction chapters.

So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dudes and niggas, let me introduce you to ONE OF MY MALE protagonist.

A CHASE POV

Honestly speaking when I was writing his POV, I wrote it like four time because I wasn't satisfied with it until I finally came up with this but anyways I hope you enjoy it and most importantly enjoy the chapter.

His POV.

So now you will get to know more about him.

In

5💥

4💥

3💥

2💥

1💥

Ring the bell🥳🥳

CHASE POV!!!!!!💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
155 27 8
Stephanie Darasimi Ajayi is a 27 year old freelance interior designer in Lagos, Nigeria. At that age, with no prospective husband, everyone starts to...
855 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...
1.3K 32 10
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...