Deku: The Sharingan Hero

By MrAuthor18

In a world where 80% of the society have super powers dubbed "Quirks", Izuku Midoriya aka "Deku" a Quirkless... More

Chapter 1: The Awakening
Chapter 2: Training For The Entrance Exam Part 1
Chapter 3: Training For The Entrance Exam Part 2
Chapter 5: The Aftermath
Chapter 6: The Quirk Assessment Test
Chapter 7: Izuku's Resolve
Chapter 8: The Fated Battle
Chapter 9: Izuku and Katsuki, A New Start?
Chapter 10: The USJ Attack
Chapter 11: Izuku Vs The Nomus
Chapter 12: Izuku and All Might
Chapter 13: The Uchihas?
Chapter 14: Himiko Toga
Chapter 15: The Sports Festival
Chapter 16: Midoriya The Powerhouse
Chapter 17: Capture The Flag
Chapter 18: The Lightning Cutter
Chapter 19: Izuku's Eternal Rivals
Chapter 20: The Battle Of Hypnotists
Chapter 21: Envy vs Pride
Chapter 22: A Failure Stands Tall!
Chapter 23: The Boy Born With Nothing Versus The Boy Born With Everything
Chapter 24: The End Of The Beginning
Chapter 25: A New Threat
Chapter 26: Bonds
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Truth And More
Chapter 29: First Step Into Darkness
Chapter 30: Blood Ties

Chapter 4: The True Meaning Of A Hero

5.4K 107 66
By MrAuthor18

"Eat this!"

"Eh?!"

"To inherit One for All, you have to ingest my DNA, and well this is the least disgusting way I could think of for you to ingest my DNA." All Might said, clearly trying his best not to laugh. He has been looking forward to this moment ever since he started looking for a successor.

Izuku looked nervously and disgusted at the piece of hair before taking it and swallowing it. He then started to cough when he felt it in his throat, and had to drink an entire water bottle, before sitting down and letting out a sigh.

"So, do I have One for All now?" Izuku asked, clearly still disgusted by the fact he just ate a piece of hair.

"Not yet Young Midoriya, it should take around 2-3 hours for your body to digest it, once it's done, you'll have One for All."

"I see then I won't be able to test it until the exam. Could you tell me how to use it?" Izuku questioned. He was wondering how to use his new Quirk.

All Might then explained to Izuku how to use One for All, and warned him about the backlashes of using One for All for the first time, especially since Izuku was a vessel that was quickly prepared as fast as possible. It was a shame that they couldn't even take it for a test drive, so Izuku has to work with what he already has. Izuku then went back to his house, took a shower, ate his breakfast and changed his clothes before setting off to UA.

Izuku Midoriya was now standing in front of UA high school, looking different from the first time he came here. He was now standing tall at 5.9 feet, with a body that will make even a professional swimmer jealous, his muscles refined and his face was no longer the face of the child he was a year ago, but the face of a determined young man. He had the body for the perfect balance between strength and agility.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugo growled as he walked towards the building.

Izuku only sighed and stepped away. It's true that he was a lot more confident than last year and was no longer afraid of Bakugo, but this doesn't mean that Izuku was still nervous of Bakugo's violent attitude and preferred to keep his distance from the explosion boy. He didn't really want to deal with him right now. He just wanted to focus on his exam and not deal with any trouble.

Some things just never change huh Kacchan? Izuku said in his mind. But I'm not the frail boy I once was. I have to remember all the hard work I have put in my training, and all the things All Might did for me, not to mention that I am now his Successor. Izuku though as he began to walk, but then he accidently tripped on his own feet.

This is it! Izuku closed his eyes and waited to feel the pain coming from his face hitting the pavement, but for some reason it never came. Confused by this, he opened his eyes only to see that he was floating off of the ground.

"Are you okay?"

Izuku heard a sweet and high-pitched voice beside him. He tried to look at the person who owned this voice but he was stuck in midair, moving his arms as he tried to regain his balance. She then grabbed his arm and pulled him, before he felt the gravity returning to his body again.

"I stopped you with my Quirk. I'm sorry I didn't ask you first, but I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you. I think it would've been a bad luck if you had fallen."

Izuku just kept looking at the girl with a blush on his cheeks, she was a normal weighted girl with big round brown eyes, shoulder-length brown hair and fair skin. She also had two permanent pink blush marks on each cheek.

"Aren't you nervous?" She asked.

Izuku then began stuttering until the girl interrupted him. "Let's do our best today. See ya!" She said before heading to the building.

I talked to a girl for a second time! Izuku thought with a blush on his cheeks. It didn't matter if Izuku got a major confidence boost from his intense training, he was still shy with girls, especially if the girl in front of him was as cute as the one he just saw.

Izuku then felt a hand grabbing his shoulder, so he turned around and saw Ojiro. "Hey Ojiro. Are you ready for the entrance exam?" Izuku asked his friend.

"Ready as you are, and just so you know I don't intend to fall behind you." The other teen replied, determined to do his best.

"Well, you have to do your best cause I'm aiming... No, a lot of people here are aiming to be the Number One Applicant to UA." Izuku exclaimed, as he thought about Bakugo. He respected the explosive teen's drive.

The two rivals then walked to the building together, each one of them telling the other about his training journey until they split up.

UA Hero Course Entrance Exam Orientation:

The Written Exam was easy. Izuku was confident that he did a great job. All those years spent on my Hero Journals weren't for nothing! Izuku thought. Also, during his 10 months of training, Izuku made sure to focus on his studies as well when he wasn't training. After all, All Might always told him that a Pro Hero should be both strong and smart.

"I guess being a nerd and fanboy helped me out in the long run." Izuku muttered to himself as he found his assigned seat in the auditorium. He saw that the person adjacent to his right was none other than Bakugo. Izuku concluded that it must be because they were from the same middle school.

Great... Just what I needed... He sarcastically thought.

As the last few people entered, the lights turned out, and out in center stage was none other than the Voice Hero, Present Mic.

Present Mic is a tall, slender man with long, spiky blonde hair and a small mustache. He wears a pair of headphones with the word "HAGE" written on the headband and a pair of sunglasses. He is almost always seen with a large smile on his face. Present Mic's hero costume consists of a black jacket with an upturned collar complete with studs. He sports a tan, studded shoulder pads, black pants with a red studded belt, black boots, and black fingerless gloves. His neck is completely covered by a directional speaker.

"What's up, UA candidates! Thanks for tuning into me, your school DJ. COME ON AND LET ME HEAR YA!" Present Mic shouted to only receive silence as a response.

"Keeping it mellow huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show. Let's talk about how this Practical Exam, is going to go down okay. ARE YOU READY!?"

Once again, he was met by silence.

"Oh, my goodness, it's the Voice Hero Present Mic! So cool! I listen to his radio show every day of the week. It's so crazy that all of the UA teachers are Pro Heroes!" Izuku exclaimed in excitement, being a fan boy as usual.

"Shut up." Bakugo growled in annoyance. Knowing Izuku as well as he does, this pretty much is an everyday occurrence. Seriously, could he stop fanboying for 5 minutes?

"Like your application says, today you rocking boys and girls will be out there conducting 10 minutes mock battles in super hip urban settings. After I drop the mic here, you'll head to your specified Battle Center, sounds good?"

For the third consecutive time, Present Mic was responded back with silence.

"I see. They're splitting us up so that we can't work with any of our friends." Bakugo said as Izuku looked at his and Bakugo's cards to see that they were in fact assigned to different Battle Centers. Izuku's card says Battle Center B, while Bakugo's card read Battle Center A.

"Yeah, you're right. Our Examinee numbers are one after the other but we are assigned a different Battle Center." Izuku replied as he took a peek at Bakugo's card.

"Get your eyes off my card! Damn, I was really looking forward to crushing you."

Izuku just smiled and shrugged. "Of course, you were. Why would I expect anything less from you? Just try to keep up with me and don't fall behind, could you?" Izuku clenched his hands as he murmured that last part. He managed to grab Bakugo's attention but in a bad way.

Bakugo's eyes widened in shock. Did Deku just talk back to him? Fucking pathetic Deku? His expression was soon replaced with anger.

"What the fuck? Do you think you're better than me or something, Deku? Do you think that a Quirkless freak like you will really pass the Entrance Exam, huh?" Bakugo angrily said and his voice was getting a bit louder.

Why did I have to open my mouth now?! I wanted to avoid him today just for this reason. I'm such an idiot but I'm also tired of him belittling me like that. Izuku mentally thought and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Are you ignoring me Deku? Are you looking down on me?!" Bakugo kept going. There was no stopping him now.

"Okay! Let's check out your targets. There are three types of Faux Villains in every Battle Center. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so you better choose wisely. The goal in this trial is to use your Quirk to raise your score by immobilizing the faux Villains. But attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are strictly prohibited!

"May I ask a question?" One examinee asked.

"Okay!" Present Mic pointed towards the examinee as a spotlight was put on him.

"On the printout, there are four types of Villains. If that is a misprint, then UA, the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake! We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes." The person who said that is a tall and muscular young man. He has black hair and wears rectangular glasses, which go with his serious attitude. His eyes are also somewhat rectangular, as is his jaw.

He turned around and pointed towards Izuku and Bakugo. "In addition, you two over there. The ones with curly hair and spiky hair! You two have been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"

Izuku then immediately covered his mouth in embarrassment. "I'm sorry... " he muttered, while every other examinee present began to chuckle and snicker.

However, Bakugo wasn't going to do the same. "Huh? Listen here you four eyes extra. The one who's disturbing others here is you. If you can only lose the stick you got in your ass and listen carefully you would understand that the final robot has another purpose!" Bakugo shouted and everyone straight up began to laugh, causing Tenya's face to turn completely red in embarrassment.

Izuku had to admit that he was relieved, now that the attention wasn't on him, especially Bakugo's attention.

"Okay, okay, Examinee Number 7111. Thanks for the great message. The fourth type of Villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every Battle Center. It's an obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it." Present Mic said, finishing his explanation of the fourth Villain.

"Thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption..." The serious kid said, before he sat back down, still embarrassed by what happened earlier.

"I see... It's like the obstacles you avoid in video games, huh?" A student questioned.

"The whole thing is like a video game." Said another examinee in the auditorium as they all absorbed the information they just learned about the upcoming Practical Exam.

"That's all from me. Finally, I'll give you listeners a present-our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes. Go beyond... PLUS ULTRA! Now everyone, good luck suffering!" Present Mic finished, with an evil grin.

UA High School Hero Course Entrance Exam Battle Center B:

The bus arrived at the Battle Center, and Izuku was in awe. The setting for the Practical Exam is a giant mock city with many tall buildings and structures. It just shows how UA is the top Hero course school in Japan, being able to afford all of these building sites for an Entrance Exam is no easy task. Izuku stepped out of the bus wearing his green tracksuit.

It's time to do it, to show the results of my training and giving it my all. I won't let All Might down by becoming the Number One Applicant. He mentally pumped himself.

Izuku was a bit nervous though, he only got his Sharingan 10 months ago, and he didn't even get to test One for All, while the others had their Quirk since they were kids. However, for some reason though, he was excited, excited to show his power, to see how far he has come, he was going to give it his all.

He then looked at the other examinees, they were all confident in their abilities and were focused and determined. He kept looking until he saw a familiar face. Oh! It's the girl I met at the school gates. She was assigned to the same Battle Center. The nice person! I have to thank her properly for earlier. Izuku thought, as he began to walk towards her until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Izuku turned around to see that it was the same serious kid with glasses who called him and Bakugo out earlier for muttering. He's here too?!

"That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you doing? Are you taking the Entrance Exam to interfere with everyone else?" That said boy said with a serious tone.

Izuku immediately jumped back and began moving his arms in his defense. "N-N-No, of course not..." He quickly replied, embarrassing himself furthermore in front of everyone. I feel like the others think they lucked out because I'm here, better concentrate on the exam now.

"OKAY, START!" Present Mic shouted.

Everybody stood there confused as they failed to process what was going on.

"WHAT'S WRONG? THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL FIGHTS! RUN, RUN! THE DIE HAS BEEN CAST; YOU KNOW! COME ON, ONE OF YOU ALREADY STARTED HIS RAMPAGE!" Present Mic announced.

The examinees looked ahead shocked to see Izuku already running ahead of them, if there's one thing that Izuku learned from the three dojos is that there're no countdowns in real fights.

"When did he?" The boy with the serious attitude questioned with shock, before the other examinees started to run at full speed behind Izuku.

Izuku immediately activated his Sharingan and found three One Pointers at the next left, he scouted their weak spots thanks to his Sharingan, another thing he learned from using his Sharingan during his training. He noted that some parts of the robots weren't covered in hard steel, probably to allow the robots to move without any hindrance.

It seems like if I smash these parts hard enough, they'll get short circuited and explode.

Izuku then proceeded to use his Taekwondo's kicks, smashing their heads with his kicks, and destroying them easily. The commotion he just caused managed to grab the attention of a Two Pointer.

"Target Found. Must Eliminate." The robot said in a monotone voice.

"That must be a Two Pointer, let's see if he could withstand this."

The Two Pointer approached Izuku so fast with a right hook ready to be delivered any second now.

"Lowest Round Kick!"

Izuku ducked, dodging the right hook easily thanks to the Sharingan, then did a 180-roundhouse kick, knocking the Two Pointer off his feet, Izuku then stomped the robot's head destroying it all together. "And that's 5 points for me." Izuku pointed out with a smirk on his face.

Izuku then destroyed more robots before encountering a Three Pointer. "This must be a Three Pointer, I bet he's tougher than the others, I'll have to finish this fast." Izuku said, before he prepared to land one of his signature attacks.

"Triple Kick!"

He kicked the robot in his side, then his head and finally launched a powerful kick to his chest, knocking it a few meters and effectively, destroying it.

"EIGHT MINUTES LEFT!" Present Mic yelled.

"I have about 15 points now. I need to do even better if I want to be the Number 1 Applicant." Izuku then looked at the Three Pointer that he just defeated and saw a piece of metal lying there in the debris of the robot.

I can use this as a staff to get more points. Izuku thought as he grabbed the piece of metal and started to do a number on the robots.

The Judges' Room:

"In this Practical Exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of Villains or their locations. They have a limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the Villains out from there." It was a dark room with many monitors showing each of the examinees and how they are conducting in the Practical Exam. There were UA staff members sitting in chairs as they assess the performance of the examinees and how they decide to adapt to the conditions that were just previously stated.

"Information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else." One of the teachers said, as the screen was focused on a big bulky examinee with what seemed to be tentacles on a rooftop using his arms to scan or look for something.

"Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances."

Another monitor showed the serious guy with the glasses, using his speed to pick off enemies one by one.

"Discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation."

A blonde french kid is shown shooting a laser from a device on his waist and decimating the Faux Villains with complete and utter confidence.

"And pure combat ability."

A monitor screen showed Bakugo in a path of utter destruction as all around him are fallen robots with smoke all around them. He looked like he was constipating as he was maniacally laughing like a crazy psychopath who has been let out of his cage. Everything that came in his way, he destroyed it using his Explosion Quirk which is an ability very suitable for this Practical Exam.

"These basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in this test."

"Doesn't this year's group look promising?" A feminine voice said.

One monitor showed Izuku, using the staff to pierce the head of a 3 pointer before kicking the staff, making it go further in until it got out from the other side of the robot's head. Izuku was not joking when he said that he's going to be the Number One Applicant.

"Well, we can't know for sure yet. Their true test is still to come." Another staff member said, as he pressed a large red button.

Back with Izuku:

"And that should be more points for me." Izuku said, leaving the staff in the robot's head, and running to face more robots."

"THREE MINUTES LEFT!"

Three minutes left, I guess I'll try using One for All now, All Might warned me about the backlashes of the first time using it, but I don't have a choice. I'll give it my all to win.

Suddenly the ground began to rumble as buildings around Izuku began to collapse. When the examinees saw a giant robot, they recognized him as the Zero Pointer.

"It's HUGE!" Izuku nervously yelled. He was shocked by the size of the 25 meters robot. "That must be the Zero Pointer. Isn't it a little too big?" He asked.

Then the Zero Pointer proceeded to throw a punch towards the ground which caused a giant dust wave. When the dust wave settled everyone ran for their lives, terrified by the Zero Pointer. All Might then started to speak from the judges' room.

'An overwhelming threat. How people act after they've seen this shows their true nature.'

The serious looking guy who called out Izuku before ran past him with the rest of the examinees, while Izuku was frozen in his place and just looking nervously at the Zero Pointer. That thing was the real deal, it wasn't like the other robots he just faced.

"LESS THAN TWO MINUTES LEFT!"

"Less than two minutes!?" Izuku repeated in shock. "Damn it, I need to get more points." Izuku decided that it wasn't worth it, he can't defeat that thing. He was ready to run away and get out of here until-

"Ow!"

*Music: You Say Run*

Izuku stopped and turned back around to see under a pile of debris the nice person who saved him at the front gates. She was trapped under said pile. Her leg seemed to be stuck and she couldn't get out.

"I stopped you with my Quirk. I'm sorry I didn't ask you first, but I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you. I think it would've been a bad luck if you had fallen."

Izuku remembered the words which this girl told him earlier and the kindness she showed him. I didn't even thank her! He thought.

He needed to do something, he had to do something, he had to save her. At that moment, something snapped inside Izuku as he began to run to face the Zero Pointer head on, completely forgetting how nervous he was earlier. He didn't have to think for a second between saving the girl or getting more points.

'There is absolutely no merit in taking on that Faux Villain but that creates the opportunity for it to shine brightly...'

Izuku used the power of One for All in his legs as it coursed his veins, and jumped with all his might going more than 20 meters up in the air.

'... and rise to the surface.'

The staff members of UA widened their eyes as they saw what was transpiring in Battle Center B. They weren't expecting one of the examinees to face the Zero Pointer head on by himself. A skinny examiner wearing black clothes and a white scarf could be seen shocked but his shock quickly changed into a smirk.

While Izuku was floating in the air, going higher and higher, All Might's words on how to use One for All came to his mind.

"Squeeze your buttocks..."

"Squeeze your buttocks..." He repeated. Unbeknown to Izuku, the other examinees stopped running away. Everyone was looking at him in awe as he demonstrated his power, including both the serious kid with glasses and the nice person.

"... and yell this inside your heart-"

"... and yell this inside your heart-" The full power of One for All coursed through the veins in his arm.

"SMASH!"

Izuku yelled as he smashed the Zero Pointer in the face so hard. The robot's head flattened and many explosions erupted from its head before it fell on its back and was effectively immobilized.

'That's right. It rises to the surface... The most important qualification of a hero...The spirit of self-sacrifice!'

Izuku couldn't feel the pain of his broken arm and legs. He was so shocked by the power of One for All that his mind was still processing what just happened. He has One for All, All Might's Quirk, the same power he just used to decimate the Zero Pointer. This power belonged to him now. It was so weird. Just a year ago, he was Quirkless and so weak. Never in his life did he imagine that he would get such power. But now, things were different.

"ONE MINUTE LEFT!" Present Mic's words managed to bring Izuku back to reality.

Izuku screamed as he started to fall. Realizing that his arm and legs were broken, his mind finally started to process the pain. His only choice now was to use a Detroit Smash but that would mean breaking his other arm, and then he won't be able to get more points.

"What should I do?! What should I DO?!" He panicked as he remembered what All Might told him after giving him One for All.

"You have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. Prepare yourself for the physical repercussions it'll have on your body."

"Oh yeah! I'm such an idiot! A mere ten months was just barely enough time. I can just barely hold this borrowed power. Think! What to do? What to do?" Izuku tried to think of any solution to save himself.

However, before he could touch the ground, he felt a slap to his face and then realized that he was floating off the ground. He looked and saw that the nice person used her Quirk on him. She then proceeded to move her hands closer to each other before shouting "Release!" and vomiting while Izuku fell on the ground.

"STOP!" Present Mic yelled, but no one seemed to hear him despite his loud voice, they were all just shocked at Izuku's power. I mean he defeated the Zero Pointer by himself after all. They did wonder though, what kind of life he had that made him so jumpy, but they all agreed that he was amazing.

"I wanted to get more points, I really wanted to be the best applicant for this year, but it's okay I don't regret my actions." Izuku said with a sad face, he really wanted to make All Might proud of him, he wanted to live to his expectations. "Hey, thank you for saving my life..." Izuku thanked the nice person. She saved him twice today after all.

"What are you saying? You're the one who saved my life risking the remaining time you had and injuring yourself."

Izuku just laughed, until Recovery Girl came to heal his injury.

"Oh dear, you were hurt this much by your own Quirk?" The reason she said this was because Izuku's arm and legs were bruised as they were a reddish pink color with many cuts and pores open. She recognized Izuku immediately and was in awe at how much he changed, she could clearly see how hard he trained for the past 10 months. She then used her Quirk and healed all of Izuku's injuries. Everyone was amazed at her Quirk, while the serious kid with glasses was carefully thinking about the events that just happened before him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Week Later:

Izuku was looking at the fish with an emotionless expression. For the past week, he wasn't able to reach All Might on his phone and the latter didn't call him. He thought that maybe All Might gave up on him for not getting the number one spot.

No, it can't be! Maybe he's just busy... right? He said in his mind. He was worried and thinking too much.

"Izu-Izu-Izuku! It's here! It came! Inko said while holding an envelope with a red stamp showing the UA symbol.

After 5 minutes, of waiting Izuku opened it and a small metal device fell on his desk. A light projection showed up and revealed All Might himself, in his muscle form.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!"

"All Might?! Wait, this is from UA... right? What?"

All Might was in a pink background wearing a yellow suit and blue tie. "I had to do some paperwork that took some time, so I couldn't contact you." All Might coughed and bowed. "I'm sorry. Actually, I came to this town to work at UA"

"All Might is working at U.A.?" Izuku said in surprise. He never expected this kind of news.

"Hm? What is it?" Somebody was trying to talk to All Might behind the scenes, explaining to him that he had to wrap it up soon.

"Wrap it up? But there is something I must talk to him about... It's going to push everything else back? All right. Okay."

Izuku swallowed in anticipation for what his mentor and idol was about to say next.

"Congratulations my boy! You got a perfect score on the Written Exam and 50 points on the Practical Exam. Of course, that means, you passed with a great score!"

Izuku smirked when he heard the news, before saying. "Yeah, I already knew that All Might." Sure, he was sad for not being the Number One Applicant, but at least he got in with a great score.

"... But there was a secret component added to the test... "

Izuku raised his eyebrows, curious to what the Number One Hero was talking about.

"I'm an entertainer as well! First, take a look at this video!"

All Might clicked a button on a remote and it showed a video.

"Excuse me, um... "

"The nice person?" Izuku said in shock as the video showed the girl that Izuku saved from the Zero Pointer during the Practical Exam.

"She came to negotiate directly in person after the exam! Negotiate what? Keep watching to find out!" All Might pressed play and resumed the video.

"Um, the person with green curly hair and freckles... Do you know who I'm talking about? He's kinda tall and muscular... "

Izuku was surprised for a moment. "She's talking about me!?" He exclaimed.

"Is it possible for me to give him some of my points? There was still time left and he could've gotten more points if he wanted to. But instead, he came and saved me from the Zero Pointer. I heard him saying that he wished he could've gotten more points." The girl explained the situation. She clearly felt guilty that Izuku wasn't able to get more points because of her.

"What the hell can you do?" Izuku heard the voice of Bakugo in his head.

"At least the points he lost because of me... " She pleaded.

"There was absolutely no reason for you to put yourself in danger!" Izuku also began to hear the voice of Death Arms...

"He saved me!" She desperately said to convince them.

Izuku gasped as he stood up from his chair. He was utterly speechless.

"Please! Please! Please!"

All Might paused the video. "In addition to now having a Quirk, your actions spurred others to act."

All Might turned and looked at the camera. "The Entrance Exam the other day was not graded only on Villain points!" All Might then resumed the video.

"Even if you ask to, you cannot give him your points. Anyway, there's no reason to give him any, female listener!" Present Mic said as he patted her head.

All Might paused the video and gave Izuku his full attention. "How can a Hero Course reject people who save others and do the right thing? Call that lip service? Bring it on! This is a job that requires risking one's life to put that lip service into practice! Rescue Points! And they're given by a panel of judges. It's the other basic ability we at UA look at!"

A scoreboard showed up displaying all of the examinees scores from top to bottom, and Izuku saw his name at the Number One spot.

"Izuku Midoriya, sixty Rescue Points!"

It then showed the Number Four spot. "And Ochaco Uraraka, forty-five Rescue Points! You both pass! And 50 Villain Points and 60 Rescue Points makes a total of 110 Points. You, Izuku Midoriya, have scored one of the highest amounts of points of all time in the UA Practical Exam. And you're also one of the four people to ever score over 100 points including myself, the Number Two Hero: Endeavor and the Number Four Hero: Best Jeanist!"

Izuku's eyes began to water as tears were threatening to spill out. "This is too crazy! It's unreal. I must be dreaming. Why am I so blessed?"

All Might opened his hand towards the camera. "Come, Young Midoriya. This your Hero Academia!"

Izuku wiped the tears out of his eyes as he could barely control his tears of joy from exploding. "Yes, Sir!"

He was filled with many emotions and no matter how hard he tried the tears just kept coming. Izuku did it. He finally took the first step towards his dream. Many people told him that it was impossible, laughed at him, mocked him. However, he proved them all wrong, he proved that he can become a Hero too!

However, this is only the beginning of Izuku's journey as...

This is the story of how Izuku, The Sharingan Hero became the Greatest Hero Of All Time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 434 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...
47.3K 806 18
In a world where 80% of the worlds population has evolved where people are born with unique powers called quirks. The story will foucus on Izuku Mido...
28.5K 917 14
At age four, Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed quirkless. Later that night, he was accepted into a life long program for the quirkless. From the age of fi...
77 1 9
Izuku Midoriya, once thought to be a quirkless nobody, must embark in his life so he can understand what he really is. With his newfound Saiyan power...