The Criminal's Lover [JELSA A...

By kazuneko

Agent Frost got assigned to a mission to catch Elsa Winters, the daughter of Mafia Leader named Pitch. Same g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
EPILOGUE

Chapter 4

774 35 5
By kazuneko

Elsa's POV

"Idiot", I heard him say.

If he is angry about me invading his 'alone time' inside the elevator, he should have buy his own elevator instead. I badly want to roll my eyes but everyone could be watching me.

The man with a black hair keep on tapping his foot on the ground, he is biting his lower lip.

Somewhat, he's irritated.

He hates being with a lot of people I see.

I'm looking at him in the corner of my eye.

His brown eyes, agitatedly looking around then down the floor.

What's wrong with him?

Is he an alien or something?

This man look hot in his black longsleeves, skinny jeans and black korean rubber shoes. I can't help to think that he is a celebrity.

His skin is pale white.

His thin lips don't stay close. He always lick his bottom lip in matter of seconds, biting it.

I want to approach him. Talk to him maybe? He look unsettled. Who knows he might faint?

Five people get off the elevator in second floor. When they are all gone, that's when the elevator stop working after an explosion.

I can feel myself getting scared.

"H-help...", I keep on saying.

The man rush by my side, asking if I have a heart problem. Is he a doctor?

I shake my head.

The lights went out, making me tear up. I want to cry badly. I screamed.

It's hard to breathe .

No.

Not the dark.

I'm scared.

The man stood up, he must be finding a way out.

"Stay back! You little piece of shit! You don't do it this way! You do it this way!"

His scary laugh filled my ears.

I cried so hard.

"Take this garbage out of this room and isolate her at sinner's room until she learned her lesson", I screamed for help. My eyes are looking at Hans's worried eyes. He shake his head and then nod. He's expressing that I shouldn't fight back.. that he will help me get out of the sinner's room.

Sinner's room is a room where there are no windows, just a door.

They throw me inside, I ran to the door as it close. Banging my hands on the door.

"Help...dad..", I begged.

I can't breathe anymore.

My eyes felt heavy.

I closed my eyes and let my body collapse.

--

I opened my eyes, still everything is dark.

"Where are we?", I start to panic again when I see everything around me is dark.

"Calm down miss. The rescue will be here soon. Inhale and exhale if you feel like panicking, please"

His voice soothe me, I felt relax.

It came to me..

He sound exactly like the man...last night...

It couldn't be.

That man have white hair...

But there is one thing for sure , I didn't get to see his eyes..

The man stood up, I decided to stand up. Calming myself, helping myself to hold on. He help me up. The elevator slide down and stop again.

I stumbled and my chest hit his hard chest.

He caught me by the waist, it made my heart beat fast. I blushed.

"I'm so sorry!", I apologized.

"No. It's fine. Have we met before?",
He asked me.

Why would we meet?

It is when I remember the men I used to date, there are too many. I used them as toys but I never let them have sex with me. Only make out that's all.

"No, it's my first time boarding father's ship", I lied.

"It's also my first time seeing you"

I confidently said. I noticed my hands are on his chest. It feels perfect.

I pushed him away.

The elevator door opened. The rescuers made their way inside. I squint my eyes, I realized that the elevator's door is only at it's half.

"Are you guys alright!?", The rescuer asked the man I am with.

"Yes we are!", The man answered. He helped me up as the rescuer pull me up.

"Can you climb?", The other rescuer asked the man.

"I can", I hear him say.

The lady smiled at me. "You're okay now ma'am. Take her to the clinic, check her up", the rescuer said as the paramedic assist me.

"Wait", I said.

"What's your name?!", I shouted to the man I am with inside the elevator.

"Derek!", He yelled.

"Georgina Snow!", I shouted as I smile. Waving to him before walking away.

I came with the paramedic, as we walk. I look around to see an alternative way to the room, I need to get the earring that have a voice call. It will be me and Hans's communication since he will be the one to help me track Jack Frost.

I go by the name Georgina Snow, a history expert.

I spotted a shortcut, good thing I studied the cruise ship's map before doing the mission.

I hid behind the wall.

"Where is she?", I heard the paramedic asked. I didn't waste my time hiding, I quickly turn left then right.

Room 264.

I pull out the key card, opening the door. A hand stop me from pushing the door. I startled.

I turn my head to see who it was.

It was Derek.

His dark hair in a messy bed hair, make his smile appealing.

What is wrong with me?

"Hey", he smirked.

"Hey?", I said.

"You got here fast? Did you get check up?", He asked.

"Yes, I hate the smell of clinic so I decided to head straight to my room", I smiled at him.

He let go of my hand, leaning on the door as he slip both of his hands inside his jeans pocket. His brown eyes never left mine.

"It's your fault", his smirk disappeared. His face look serious now.

"Why? What did I do wrong?", I said. I crossed my arms, stood firmly and lift my chin up.

"If you did not get inside of the elevator , the space wouldn't be crowded", He said sternly. His brown eyes look angrily to mine. His eyebrows knit together.

"It's not my problem. Never been my fault also. You should have contacted the cruise ship owner and make them build your own elevator if you don't want to be bothered by other people", I shot back. I look at him directly in the eyes as I scoffed.

"Hope to never see your face again", He rolled his eyes. "You ruined my glorious day"

"What the--", He got inside the room 265 and slam the door loudly making me flinch.

That one hell of a guy.

Jack's POV

"Seems like your undercover 'perfect disguise' as you call it worked eh?"

Hiccup said on the other line. I shove the hand of the rescuer as I climb up the elevator door. I felt all of their eyes on me but I didn't give a damn.

"Yeah. I'm Tom Cruise myself bitch"

Hiccup laughed so hard.

"Too bad ladies see him in you"

Hiccup teased me.

" I'll head to the room now to rest. I'll search for Elsa Winters later", I changed the topic as I gritted my teeth.

"Relax the Georgina Snow-wait she's checking in beside your room. The history expert"

"That annoying woman?!", I stopped walking.

"Uh huh"

Hiccup confirmed.

"What the...", I continue walking again. I need to knock some sense to that woman. Exactly, I saw her sliding her keycard to the door. I grab her hand to stop her. She startled, looking at me.

I'm expecting her to argue with me.

"Hey", I smirked.

"Hey?", Georgina said.

"You got here fast? Did you get check up?", I asked her.

"Yes, I hate the smell of clinic so I decided to head straight to my room", Georgina smirk back at me.

I let go of her hand, leaning on the door of my room. as I slip both of my hands inside my jeans pocket.

"It's your fault", I said in a serious manner.

"Why? What did I do wrong?", She said. Georgina crossed her arms, standing confidently in front of me as she lift her chin up.

"If you did not get inside of the elevator , the space wouldn't be crowded",I said sternly.

"It's not my problem. Never been my fault also. You should have contacted the cruise ship owner and make them build your own elevator if you don't want to be bothered by other people", she shot back.

Man, this woman have an attitude.

She scoffed at me.

Most girls trip over me when they see me or even force me to date them when I push them way.

But dang, this woman. She's different among them all.

"Hope to never see your face again", I rolled my eyes. "You ruined my glorious day", I got off the door and decide to turn in. I need to set things up, later I will check Elsa Winters.

I'll make sure to find her.

"What the--", I slam the door shut, making a loud thud.

When I got inside, I sit down the bed. I ran my hands through my dark hair. This is so not me. I prefer white-silvery rather than this. This is the most dreadful mission I have. I hate disguise.

I sighed.

I flop down the soft bed and close my eyes.

"Jack I know you didn't do it but Mary don't believe me no matter how hard I convince her", my mother said.

"Emily", dad said.

Shifting my eyes to dad, he look unguilty.

"Jackson get inside the house now"

Emily Nordwind Overland, my mother who did nothing but to raise us to be good kids is now being thrown out by my own father. What did my mother do to him?

"No! I won't let mother leave!", I shouted holding mother's hand.

Mom grasped on my hand tightly, her eyes looking at me. Her eyes are puffy because of crying. "I'm sorry son. I will be back for you okay?", She said cupping my cheek.

This heart of mine clench, I look at her then to Mary that look very angry inside the car in the backseat. Her long brown hair covering her eyes, the feature that is only visible is her cheek and lips that are pursed.

"Emily leave Jackson alone", Moon said.

"Mom don't!", I shifted my eyes to mom again. If kneeling down means to make her stop, I'll do it.

Dad touch my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me! Mom! Please!"

Mom's loud crying echoed the whole place, she let go of my hand and run to the car. Getting inside of it and driving away from the mansion. Leaving me knelt down on my knees, clutching my fist as I cry hard.

"Jackson--"

"Leave me the fuck alone"

I heard his foot steps going away, I shouted in agony.

I woke up, catching my breath with tears strolling down my cheeks.

I shouldn't have let her leave.

Or...

I should have come with them.

But Mary...she's angry at me ..

Her eyes can't even bare to look at me the way she used to .

"I didn't do it", I held my head and start to whisper. "I didn't killed Stoic", I cried hard.

This is the reason why I didn't want to sleep.

I didn't want to sleep because the memories of the past is coming back to me all together.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

I stood up, walking towards the luggage. Lifting it up, I put it down the bed and open it. I open the small zipper , getting the anti-depressant pills.

I grab the mineral bottle and drink the pill. I breathe in, calming my nerves.

I don't want to sleep. I will find you Elsa Winters because of you my life is a mess.

A/N;

Wohoooo~ chapter 4, hope you enjoy the chappie. Thank you for reading, stay tuned. More chapters to come~

Uwu Dark Jack Frost disguise

Who do you prefer?

Georgina X Derek

Or

Jack x Elsa?

Comment your ideas below, if you have suggestions you can comment.

Also,

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter

See ya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.3K 39
"I.. i don't know what to do anymore," Jack said as he looked back and forth between the two woman standing before him, "I love you both equally" ...
4.2K 126 30
Christmas time is almost here, normal families would take the time to celebrate, but this team is anything not normal. With Pitch and his mysterious...
6.2K 225 13
Pitch, Tad, and Tod are in jail. Elsa and Jack are back together at last. Anna is with Kristof, Merida is with Hiccup, and Rapunzel is with Eugene. T...
10.4K 407 12
Book 2 Book 1 is Jelsa in Highschool Book 3 is Shattered Dreams So here's how we left off: Elsa is back from the dead and has learned how to control...